Jan 23rd, 2017, 8:55pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Migizi's Bio
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
(Read 4358 times)
migizi
Senior Member Level 3

I love to connect with
spirits.

Migizi's Bio
Apr 22nd, 2015, 3:53am

Hi. I am Migizi.

I am a Psychic Medium - Clairvoyant.

I like to use a playing card deck.

I can do a Yes or No question, a 1 card spread, a 3 card spread, or a 9 card spread.

Being a Medium I would have to be drawn to a Spirit.

I am hoping to get the Angel deck here soon.

« Last Edit: Jul 7th, 2015, 4:33am by Owlscrying »  

IP Logged

Shawntay
Interim Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Migizi's Bio
Reply #1 - Apr 22nd, 2015, 8:21pm

Are you able to do a reading ?

IP Logged

Diamondranger
Senior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

USA
Reply #2 - Jun 23rd, 2015, 5:11am

I just had a reading from migizi and it was wonderful. He knew things about my father in law that surprised me. You did a great job migizi and thank you so much. I was really surprised when you picked up on the old phone they had in the house. Great job and thank you.

IP Logged

Diamondranger
Senior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

USA
Reply #3 - Jun 26th, 2015, 4:23am

Wow migizi i am still sorting things out from the read tonight. Thank you once again for a spot on reading. My dad has come thru before but not as clear as he did tonight. We had sooo much fun fishing with my dad when i was a kid i am so glad he brought that up. And the fact that he seen my like a son even though i was his daughter. We played a lot of baseball, basketball and volleyball growing up. He said i was a natural athlete. Also the bear that surprised me. Thanks again mig will be thinking about this for awhile.

IP Logged

migizi
Senior Member Level 3

I love to connect with
spirits.

Reply #4 - Jun 26th, 2015, 2:16pm

Diamondranger wrote on Jun 26th, 2015, 4:23am:
Wow migizi i am still sorting things out from the read tonight. Thank you once again for a spot on reading. My dad has come thru before but not as clear as he did tonight. We had sooo much fun fishing with my dad when i was a kid i am so glad he brought that up. And the fact that he seen my like a son even though i was his daughter. We played a lot of baseball, basketball and volleyball growing up. He said i was a natural athlete. Also the bear that surprised me. Thanks again mig will be thinking about this for awhile.

I am glad that I was clear.  I also forgot to tell you your dad was pacing back and forth wating on sea.  Grin  He was ready. He was like tell her now dont wiat.  Grin

IP Logged

dreamgirl
Interim Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #5 - Jul 4th, 2015, 5:27am

wow migizi
keep practising, amazing read. Thank u so much, I know now that I am picking things up right. big hugs and lots of love xxxx

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6