10/19/17 at 17:10:29
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Migizi's Bio
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7
(Read 5658 times)
migizi

I love to connect with
spirits.

Migizi's Bio
04/22/15 at 03:53:28

Hi. I am Migizi.

I am a Psychic Medium - Clairvoyant.

I like to use a playing card deck.

I can do a Yes or No question, a 1 card spread, a 3 card spread, or a 9 card spread.

Being a Medium I would have to be drawn to a Spirit.

I am hoping to get the Angel deck here soon.

« Last Edit: 07/07/15 at 04:33:04 by Owlscrying »  

IP Logged

Shawntay
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Migizi's Bio
Reply #1 - 04/22/15 at 20:21:03

Are you able to do a reading ?

IP Logged

Diamondranger

I Love The Paranormal

USA
Reply #2 - 06/23/15 at 05:11:04

I just had a reading from migizi and it was wonderful. He knew things about my father in law that surprised me. You did a great job migizi and thank you so much. I was really surprised when you picked up on the old phone they had in the house. Great job and thank you.

IP Logged

Diamondranger

I Love The Paranormal

USA
Reply #3 - 06/26/15 at 04:23:03

Wow migizi i am still sorting things out from the read tonight. Thank you once again for a spot on reading. My dad has come thru before but not as clear as he did tonight. We had sooo much fun fishing with my dad when i was a kid i am so glad he brought that up. And the fact that he seen my like a son even though i was his daughter. We played a lot of baseball, basketball and volleyball growing up. He said i was a natural athlete. Also the bear that surprised me. Thanks again mig will be thinking about this for awhile.

IP Logged

migizi

I love to connect with
spirits.

Reply #4 - 06/26/15 at 14:16:11

Diamondranger wrote on 06/26/15 at 04:23:03:
Wow migizi i am still sorting things out from the read tonight. Thank you once again for a spot on reading. My dad has come thru before but not as clear as he did tonight. We had sooo much fun fishing with my dad when i was a kid i am so glad he brought that up. And the fact that he seen my like a son even though i was his daughter. We played a lot of baseball, basketball and volleyball growing up. He said i was a natural athlete. Also the bear that surprised me. Thanks again mig will be thinking about this for awhile.

I am glad that I was clear.  I also forgot to tell you your dad was pacing back and forth wating on sea.  Grin  He was ready. He was like tell her now dont wiat.  Grin

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7