Feb 19th, 2017, 9:05pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Migizi's Bio
Pages: 1 2 
(Read 4502 times)
migizi
Senior Member Level 3

I love to connect with
spirits.

Migizi's Bio
Apr 22nd, 2015, 3:53am

Hi. I am Migizi.

I am a Psychic Medium - Clairvoyant.

I like to use a playing card deck.

I can do a Yes or No question, a 1 card spread, a 3 card spread, or a 9 card spread.

Being a Medium I would have to be drawn to a Spirit.

I am hoping to get the Angel deck here soon.

« Last Edit: Jul 7th, 2015, 4:33am by Owlscrying »  

IP Logged

Shawntay
Interim Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Migizi's Bio
Reply #1 - Apr 22nd, 2015, 8:21pm

Are you able to do a reading ?

IP Logged

Diamondranger
Senior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

USA
Reply #2 - Jun 23rd, 2015, 5:11am

I just had a reading from migizi and it was wonderful. He knew things about my father in law that surprised me. You did a great job migizi and thank you so much. I was really surprised when you picked up on the old phone they had in the house. Great job and thank you.

IP Logged

Diamondranger
Senior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

USA
Reply #3 - Jun 26th, 2015, 4:23am

Wow migizi i am still sorting things out from the read tonight. Thank you once again for a spot on reading. My dad has come thru before but not as clear as he did tonight. We had sooo much fun fishing with my dad when i was a kid i am so glad he brought that up. And the fact that he seen my like a son even though i was his daughter. We played a lot of baseball, basketball and volleyball growing up. He said i was a natural athlete. Also the bear that surprised me. Thanks again mig will be thinking about this for awhile.

IP Logged

migizi
Senior Member Level 3

I love to connect with
spirits.

Reply #4 - Jun 26th, 2015, 2:16pm

Diamondranger wrote on Jun 26th, 2015, 4:23am:
Wow migizi i am still sorting things out from the read tonight. Thank you once again for a spot on reading. My dad has come thru before but not as clear as he did tonight. We had sooo much fun fishing with my dad when i was a kid i am so glad he brought that up. And the fact that he seen my like a son even though i was his daughter. We played a lot of baseball, basketball and volleyball growing up. He said i was a natural athlete. Also the bear that surprised me. Thanks again mig will be thinking about this for awhile.

I am glad that I was clear.  I also forgot to tell you your dad was pacing back and forth wating on sea.  Grin  He was ready. He was like tell her now dont wiat.  Grin

IP Logged

dreamgirl
Interim Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #5 - Jul 4th, 2015, 5:27am

wow migizi
keep practising, amazing read. Thank u so much, I know now that I am picking things up right. big hugs and lots of love xxxx

IP Logged

Meli_
Full Member Level 3

Your words are like a
whisper come through.

Miami, FL
Reply #6 - Jul 13th, 2015, 4:55am

Migizi's reading was very detail ortientied, things that I didn't even remember. lol he definitely has talent as a reader. I was surprised when you picked up me visiting my grandpa at the hospital, and the fact that I was so nervous to see him! Thank you once again for the wonderful read.

IP Logged

migizi
Senior Member Level 3

I love to connect with
spirits.

Reply #7 - Jul 13th, 2015, 1:36pm

Meli_ wrote on Jul 13th, 2015, 4:55am:
Migizi's reading was very detail ortientied, things that I didn't even remember. lol he definitely has talent as a reader. I was surprised when you picked up me visiting my grandpa at the hospital, and the fact that I was so nervous to see him! Thank you once again for the wonderful read.

I'm glad you liked the read. I know some of things I was asking is when you where very little. I beleive he verry proud of and the choices you made.

Thanks for letting me read for you.
Migizi

IP Logged

Veltic
Senior Member Level 4

Texas
Reply #8 - Jul 28th, 2015, 4:41pm

Hi migzi how are you doing? I was wondering if you are still doing readings?  if so I would love to have one from you if possible!

With love, patrick Smiley

IP Logged

migizi
Senior Member Level 3

I love to connect with
spirits.

Reply #9 - Jul 30th, 2015, 3:16am

Yes I am still doing readings. I can do a reading if you would like.

IP Logged

Veltic
Senior Member Level 4

Texas
Reply #10 - Jul 30th, 2015, 4:42am

Oh that'd be wonderful! If it's okay I was wondering if you were to relay any messages from my spirit guide or just in general? I also do know that one of my grandmothers have been making their presence known but I am unsure of which one it might be

IP Logged

migizi
Senior Member Level 3

I love to connect with
spirits.

Reply #11 - Jul 31st, 2015, 3:52am

Veltic wrote on Jul 30th, 2015, 4:42am:
Oh that'd be wonderful! If it's okay I was wondering if you were to relay any messages from my spirit guide or just in general? I also do know that one of my grandmothers have been making their presence known but I am unsure of which one it might be

Ok the women I see is in a full length nite gown. I also see like perms or curls. She says that you are the most handsome young man that she has ever seen. She also is saying that she loves your choice. She backs you 100%. Do you have something that belongs to her? She is saying something about the night sky. Did you miss a family gathering?
Now I am seeing a male. I'm getting a freind or like a brother. Best Friends forever dont you forget that. I'm getting clubing. Your kind and like the nite seen. I'm not getting any thing on you guide sorry.
Thank you for letting me read.
I hope that some of this helped.

Migizi
« Last Edit: Jul 31st, 2015, 3:55am by migizi »  

IP Logged

momi
Senior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #12 - Jul 31st, 2015, 8:46am

Hi migzi how are you doing? I would love to have a read from you if possible!

thanks in advance Smiley

IP Logged

migizi
Senior Member Level 3

I love to connect with
spirits.

Reply #13 - Aug 1st, 2015, 4:49am

momi wrote on Jul 31st, 2015, 8:46am:
Hi migzi how are you doing? I would love to have a read from you if possible!

thanks in advance Smiley

What kind of read you looking for?

IP Logged

momi
Senior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #14 - Aug 1st, 2015, 9:27am

General life read or anything you can pick up would be great.

IP Logged

Esteban
Senior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #15 - Aug 1st, 2015, 6:54pm

Hello Migizi. I have been browsing your readings and am amazed at what you can hear and pick up. I would love a reading from you. I mainly want to know what you get about any passed on love ones and anything messages regarding my fledging career as an engineer. Thank you in advance for your time.

IP Logged

Veltic
Senior Member Level 4

Texas
Reply #16 - Aug 2nd, 2015, 11:45pm

migizi wrote on Jul 31st, 2015, 3:52am:
Veltic wrote on Jul 30th, 2015, 4:42am:

Ok the women I see is in a full length nite gown. I also see like perms or curls. She says that you are the most handsome young man that she has ever seen. She also is saying that she loves your choice. She backs you 100%. Do you have something that belongs to her? She is saying something about the night sky. Did you miss a family gathering?
Now I am seeing a male. I'm getting a freind or like a brother. Best Friends forever dont you forget that. I'm getting clubing. Your kind and like the nite seen. I'm not getting any thing on you guide sorry.
I hope that some of this helped.

Migizi

Oh thank you so much for the insightful reading! if it is the grandmother I am thinking of now I do! I have some of her conch shells that she used to own herself that I now possess after she passed away; I did miss her funeral in new york on the country land property that we own in the woods where my family and I made a campsight out of and the sky there always was something we all would comment on because of how peaceful and beautiful it is.

The friend thing that you picked up is a bit peculiar as I haven't had a friend that has passed away to my knowledge that is; perhaps you saw something from the future of that happening?

overall I really do appreciate the reading, it brought a lot of peace of mind to which grandmother it was and now that I know it makes me feel so much better as we weren't on the best of terms before she passed on, thank you!

IP Logged

migizi
Senior Member Level 3

I love to connect with
spirits.

Reply #17 - Aug 4th, 2015, 4:10am

momi wrote on Aug 1st, 2015, 9:27am:
General life read or anything you can pick up would be great.

Ok so I'm going to use my playing cads.

ace of clubs. New idea business, action
Are you thinking about a change in job or all ready changed jobs?
I fill like its either a new job or a step up in your current job.

jack of spades rebel, fights for a cause, intellectual, political
Here I see you standing for a good cause.
Even if you have to be a rebel doing it.
I feel like it is for a good cause.

six of clubs Victory
I can see both of these being a victory.

Migizi
« Last Edit: Aug 4th, 2015, 4:11am by migizi »  

IP Logged

migizi
Senior Member Level 3

I love to connect with
spirits.

Reply #18 - Aug 4th, 2015, 5:01am

Esteban wrote on Aug 1st, 2015, 6:54pm:
Hello Migizi. I have been browsing your readings and am amazed at what you can hear and pick up. I would love a reading from you. I mainly want to know what you get about any passed on love ones and anything messages regarding my fledging career as an engineer. Thank you in advance for your time.

If you want a spirit read you can post a pic of a passed loved one. I get a better connection with pics. I am going to use card for you career.

3 of clubs Leader.
So you are a leader at this job. I got that before the cards.

King of diamonds enjoys the fruits of his labors, jolly
You get your jolly's by joking with people you work with.

4 of diamonds possessiveness
Possessive over your things. Like if its on my desk live it alone unless if you ask first.
Thanks for letting me read
Migizi

IP Logged

GooZ
Interim Member

Raison D'tre
Oregon North Coast
Reply #19 - Aug 4th, 2015, 6:12am

thank you for the read. tonight was my first time that i let anyone read me..now you can see why. there is a lot in my past. but that's the past. i live for today. for yesterday is gone and tomorrow is always a day away. the read made a lot of memories come up. like the time Andy the 16 year old who killed himself. i was driving home drunk and closed my eyes put my pinky on the searing wheel and punched the gas. told him if he doesn't drive im coming to kick his ass. he drove me home that night. at about 75mph. it was a year to the day before his big brother shot himself..he went to be with him. the vines where growing in the front of ?? well i cant recall his name now. but he was my pool partner. he hung himself out side the house, by the vines. id go on but i dont want to haunt your dreams. its taken a log time for me to cope with all the drama of my life. i moved from the city to live at the beach in a small town. the people here are very spiritual and artistic. and very friendly. im doing much better now. no one i have to deal with on a negative level. i feed the light. and im evolving to a better man then i was yesterday. tomorrow i will do the same. thank you again for the read. you are very good at it. brought to the table a lot of truth. keep up the good work.

054_001.JPG (311 KB | 19 )
054_001.JPG

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2