Feb 19th, 2017, 9:05pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Phoenix dove's bio
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
(Read 993 times)
Phoenix dove
Full Member Level 3

I love loving
North Dakota
Phoenix dove's bio
Feb 26th, 2015, 3:41pm

My name is Phoenix dove. I am looking forward to being a part of abt. I try to help people in anyway I can, which especially include psychic readings. I sometimes use other devices and knowledge from different sources, mainly Astrology horoscopes and sometimes tarot, in which serve a greater purpose, but I find more so unnecessary. I am empathetic medium psychic, and guide those who are looking for the right path to make seen of more information on these decisions that stress the mind. Sometimes you just need a good friend. I will be happy to readings for anyone in search for guidance and will look forward to meeting you.

IP Logged

si12
Senior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Phoenix dove's bio
Reply #1 - Feb 27th, 2015, 1:21pm

Hi Phoenix ,

I am a single mother and can't come on chat, so if it is fine with you can i get a reading in this thread. Now my main concern is my son's nursery admission. Today we had interview in this school and the result will be put on march 09th 2015 in their notice board. I want my son to get an admission in this school, as it is very reputed and excellent school. So can you please let me know if his name will appear on march 09th in their notice board. My dob 01 april 1982,female. Thanking you in advance.
« Last Edit: Feb 27th, 2015, 1:24pm by si12 »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1