06/26/17 at 11:29:07
Welcome, Guest. Please Login
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Haimi -Sue's Bio & Feedback Page
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
(Read 3487 times)
Haimi-Sue

I say what i see
Bradford Uk
Haimi -Sue's Bio & Feedback Page
01/14/15 at 10:56:33

HI Everyone

My name is Sue, i have only just hit the target to allow me to do readings. I have been a member of the group now for a month.

I first started doing tarot about 20 years ago, and was quite accurate with the readings i gave (or so i was told), but i let my spirituality slip for a while, and havent bothred for about 6 years, until i came across this site.

Since joining i have opened up again, and it feels like i have opened the floodgates. I want to help people, and practice my gift whenever possible

I mainly do intuitive readings, sometimes asking for help through the tarot, i do not use the cards in thetraditional sense, they are just a tool to help me clarify things.

I mainly see images, or get sensations/feelings, im quite empathic, and often pick up on peoples illnesses etc.

I am always open to try new ways of reading, and as i get more intune with my guides i hope to help other develop their awarenes too.

if you feel like having a read from me, then please ask, i cannot guarantee i will be able to do so for you, but i will try if i am able.

Love and light to you xx

Love and light and hugs to you xx

Sue

IP Logged

fairytale love

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Haimi -Sue's Bio & Feedback Page
Reply #1 - 01/14/15 at 15:29:26

Greetings
I would love to have a reading from you. Please give me a general reading. Thank you.

IP Logged

Manuela
God Member

Netherlands
Reply #2 - 01/14/15 at 16:20:26

Fairytale love, for some reason i felt the need to reply to your request.
Over the last few months i have seen you request quit some requests, maybe its time to invest time in trying to find your own path as it seems you are not getting the answers you would like to get.
We need to keep in mind that readings arent about what we want to hear, they are about what is given to us.
If you dont get what you want to hear its time you look inside yourself and find the answers yourself.

Smiley Manuela

IP Logged

fairytale love

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #3 - 01/14/15 at 16:34:15

Manuela wrote on 01/14/15 at 16:20:26:
Fairytale love, for some reason i felt the need to reply to your request.
Over the last few months i have seen you request quit some requests, maybe its time to invest time in trying to find your own path as it seems you are not getting the answers you would like to get.
We need to keep in mind that readings arent about what we want to hear, they are about what is given to us.
If you dont get what you want to hear its time you look inside yourself and find the answers yourself.

Smiley Manuela

In the last months I have asked a few reading, but I didn't received one only yesterday. It was very helpful. The other one was in september if I remeber good. I have asked requsts because I saw that I didn't get a reading. Since april last years I didn't receive just a few reading. Is no problem if I'm not allowed anymore to ask for reeadings.

IP Logged

Rose Rivers
God Member

With spirit I have truly
come alive
Isle of Wight
Reply #4 - 01/14/15 at 19:23:48

Fairytalelove, the basic advice I give to anyone is - one reading every six months, no more than that. Because... spirit need time to work through -and so do you - everything you've been told. If you ask and get too many readings, you will end up with conflicting advice and won't know where you are.
Your best 'reading' is your gut instinct. Go with that when you have decisions. The worst thing you can be is a reading junkie, it just confuses everything, especially you.
If you aren't getting the readings you want, take it that spirit don't want you to have them. I have read for someone several times in two months, because she paid for them through the site I work for, but it ended up a mess as I knew it would. She kept asking what did it all mean... so I told her, no more until it had all sorted itself out.
When spirit are involved, always ask yourself, what is it they are saying to you? Hold off asking for readings, find your own pathway for a while. It's why you're here, to learn.
Hope this helps.

Rose Rivers, medium and writer
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5