Feb 25th, 2017, 8:43pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Haimi -Sue's Bio & Feedback Page
Pages: 1 2 
(Read 3056 times)
Haimi-Sue
Full Member Level 4

I say what i see
Bradford Uk
Haimi -Sue's Bio & Feedback Page
Jan 14th, 2015, 10:56am

HI Everyone

My name is Sue, i have only just hit the target to allow me to do readings. I have been a member of the group now for a month.

I first started doing tarot about 20 years ago, and was quite accurate with the readings i gave (or so i was told), but i let my spirituality slip for a while, and havent bothred for about 6 years, until i came across this site.

Since joining i have opened up again, and it feels like i have opened the floodgates. I want to help people, and practice my gift whenever possible

I mainly do intuitive readings, sometimes asking for help through the tarot, i do not use the cards in thetraditional sense, they are just a tool to help me clarify things.

I mainly see images, or get sensations/feelings, im quite empathic, and often pick up on peoples illnesses etc.

I am always open to try new ways of reading, and as i get more intune with my guides i hope to help other develop their awarenes too.

if you feel like having a read from me, then please ask, i cannot guarantee i will be able to do so for you, but i will try if i am able.

Love and light to you xx

Love and light and hugs to you xx

Sue

IP Logged

fairytale love
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Haimi -Sue's Bio & Feedback Page
Reply #1 - Jan 14th, 2015, 3:29pm

Greetings
I would love to have a reading from you. Please give me a general reading. Thank you.

IP Logged

Manuela
Grande Fellow

Netherlands
Reply #2 - Jan 14th, 2015, 4:20pm

Fairytale love, for some reason i felt the need to reply to your request.
Over the last few months i have seen you request quit some requests, maybe its time to invest time in trying to find your own path as it seems you are not getting the answers you would like to get.
We need to keep in mind that readings arent about what we want to hear, they are about what is given to us.
If you dont get what you want to hear its time you look inside yourself and find the answers yourself.

Smiley Manuela

IP Logged

fairytale love
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #3 - Jan 14th, 2015, 4:34pm

Manuela wrote on Jan 14th, 2015, 4:20pm:
Fairytale love, for some reason i felt the need to reply to your request.
Over the last few months i have seen you request quit some requests, maybe its time to invest time in trying to find your own path as it seems you are not getting the answers you would like to get.
We need to keep in mind that readings arent about what we want to hear, they are about what is given to us.
If you dont get what you want to hear its time you look inside yourself and find the answers yourself.

Smiley Manuela

In the last months I have asked a few reading, but I didn't received one only yesterday. It was very helpful. The other one was in september if I remeber good. I have asked requsts because I saw that I didn't get a reading. Since april last years I didn't receive just a few reading. Is no problem if I'm not allowed anymore to ask for reeadings.

IP Logged

Rose Rivers
Moderators

With spirit I have truly
come alive
Isle of Wight
Reply #4 - Jan 14th, 2015, 7:23pm

Fairytalelove, the basic advice I give to anyone is - one reading every six months, no more than that. Because... spirit need time to work through -and so do you - everything you've been told. If you ask and get too many readings, you will end up with conflicting advice and won't know where you are.
Your best 'reading' is your gut instinct. Go with that when you have decisions. The worst thing you can be is a reading junkie, it just confuses everything, especially you.
If you aren't getting the readings you want, take it that spirit don't want you to have them. I have read for someone several times in two months, because she paid for them through the site I work for, but it ended up a mess as I knew it would. She kept asking what did it all mean... so I told her, no more until it had all sorted itself out.
When spirit are involved, always ask yourself, what is it they are saying to you? Hold off asking for readings, find your own pathway for a while. It's why you're here, to learn.
Hope this helps.

Rose Rivers, medium and writer
IP Logged

Mr Nem
Fellow Member

Knight of Pentacles
Wales, UK
Reply #5 - Jan 16th, 2015, 6:45pm

Sue did a reading for me today. I was quite shocked at how accurate it was and how spot on the points she brought up were. In fact, I'm still reeling from the surprise lol. Sue summoned memories that meant a lot to me, especially as some of those memories were in relation to members of my family who have passed on. One member in particular who passed away, who she identified by name. She also picked up on some physical and emotional points that are very relevant to me right now! I've felt a very strong connection to Sue since joining the site and I'm not entirely sure why, but she's a lovely person and I'm glad to have met her Smiley

Thanks Smiley

IP Logged

Haimi-Sue
Full Member Level 4

I say what i see
Bradford Uk
Reply #6 - Jan 16th, 2015, 6:48pm

Thank you mr nem,  im so glad i could read for you and that what i gave had meaning for you.

COme and see me again in 6 months and ill see what else comes through.
Grin

Sue

IP Logged

XxbeccaxX
Full Member Level 5

I love the paranormal

North Yorkshire
Reply #7 - Jan 17th, 2015, 12:53pm

Practice Reading for Haimi-Sue

So ive been back on ABT the for a short time and of the first few members who i got chatting to was Haimi- Sue, you are a lovely person,
a great listener and very sympathetic too, you have been such a comfort.
So i have done a practice reading for you, as i said in chat im a little of a novice and very sensitive to the spirit guide
options. I understand you have had another reading so it will be very intreasting to see if i was able to pick
anything similar to previous reads.

My angels gave me 6 cards for you, one of which immediatly jumped from the deck so i feel this will have some meaning
for you to a current situation, or decision.

I feel it is a decision you are trying to make, and you may have a slight doubt or worry about where the outcome
is going to lead you, wether the choice you have made in your mind is going to take you futher away from the outcome
you want. I feel this decision is deeply connected to your spiritual beleifs & gifts, i sense you maybe wondering which path
you would like to go down, or which gift you would like to develop more, or if you are getting a little too deep with it ??
You need not worry, I think you already know you are on the correct path, you just need to trust yourself and your abilities more.

The next card drawn for you again follows on from your decision thats playing on your mind, i feel you have made the right choice, you just need
to trust that the choice you are leaning towards is the right choice for you with the positive outcomes that you are hoping for

WOW this reading is really focused on certain choices that your making in life right now, and all the feelings im getting
and the cards that have been drawn for you all have such a good energy about them! the choices your making are directly linked
to your life and where you feel you should be in life, are you on the right path, have you made the right choices in the past
should you be doing something different, i get a feeling that you do doubt if you are doing the right thing right now, you sometimes suffer
with self doubt and confidence in your choices. But the angels are telling me that they are supporting you.

You struggle sometimes having belief in your abilities or trusting your instincts, or indeed if you are the real deal or not any good, stop
doubting yourself and start being more confident and you will be able to encourage your gifts more and develop them.
My angels tell me that you are not spending much time alone for your self, either just relaxing or meditating, you are a busy lady with
a family, i understand that yes although family is your first priority but you and your emotional and spiritual needs are also
important so you should consider taking a little more time out for yourself, when your doing a read or listening to yur guides, you are doubting what
you see or hear, then you are probably thinking, oh its not been a good read im quite tired etc so your not giving yourself much confidence at all
just take that little bit of time each day just for yourself!

The next card drawn for you Sue, involves working with young people, be it parenting or teaching in some way, being a mentor or just being
a supportive influence for a young person, i already know you have a family so of course you are a brilliant parent anyway, do you work as someone who is connected
to young people or children?? or have you wanted to?? it could be that you really do have such a sypathetic nurturing & supportive nature, your very reasurring too! and
they are such beautiful qaulities to have!
The final card that my angels gave me for you, is conected to your emotions, i sense there have been things in the past for you that you have not been able to let go of,
you have held onto them for quite a while, but i feel you are now feeling ready to let go of them and move on in life, letting go of these resentments, anger or unforgivness
will really help open your heart, mind and emotional being and you'll feel free of the things dragging you down in life. I think what ever these past issues maybe are the cause for
your confidence?? you need to believe in yourself more and your abilities and dont allow past experiences to bother you!

Thank you for letting me read for you hun!

Much Love Baby bear

IP Logged

Haimi-Sue
Full Member Level 4

I say what i see
Bradford Uk
Reply #8 - Jan 17th, 2015, 1:03pm

Hi Babybear,

Well i just read the practice read you did for me, and i guess you are spot on,  yes you did pick up the same things as my previous read, about me opening up more spiritualy and that i need to trust myself more, and stop doubting myself.

The only thing i couldnt take was working with children, tbh i dont much like other peoples kids   Grin  its hard enough with my own,  but i will bear it in mind should anything crop up in my life.

Thank you for taking the time to read me.

Well done

Sue

IP Logged

XxbeccaxX
Full Member Level 5

I love the paranormal

North Yorkshire
Reply #9 - Jan 22nd, 2015, 8:23pm

Hey Hun,

Leaving you some awesome feedback for the AWESOME read you did for me and leaving you a little sunshine Cheesy, I think i expected a read to be more so about how i am as a person, because you were right i am open and wear alot on my sleeve including how much love i give out to people. You were so right about battling with energies / people at the moment and there are more than just the one, i just need to have some more faith in my stregnth and not give up, I dont quit, i always spend time with my head in the sand then i come back fightng stronger than ever, its almost like i have to prepare myself, or i spend too long worrying and then get sick of worrying and think 'sod this' Lol so you were right. You mentioned 3 is all i need and you are so right, the 3 are my family, the only 3 who i love with every part of my being and i do anything to protect that, sometimes it does seem suffocating or like im just being too intense like you said but thats only because i worry someone will take it away from me, almost like a toy! maybe thats where the stuffed cat comes in? i felt some of your read had more symbolic meanings rather than actual things which is great because i am a symbolic person, maybe the stuffed cat is me or my toy that im gaurding, because i do come across as grumpy and moody when someone tries to upset the balance of my family or try to mess things up for me. i think the red coat like little red riding hood is also symbolic because i feel lost in the woods at the moment so the grumpy stuffed cat must be me hahahaha!! kinda just going with whats popping in my mind, im learning to trust the flow Smiley was thrown by my grandmother, as ive never met her but i guess she is spoke to you because of the relationship issues with my dad, he loved his mother very much and maybe me and my dad are way too much alike we are both fierce when it comes to what we love and cherish. the grey and white fluffy cat you saw, i think is a possible guide, as i said i kept seeing a reflection in a picture frame a few years ago and thought it was a wolf at first but after i moved i never really gave it much thought but as soon as you mentioned grey and white i knew what it was you were reffering to, i think its strange that you saw a toy cat and a beautiful grey cat, i love cats Smiley you also picked up on angels, if there is one area i feel very drawn to and connected to its my angels, they give me so much comfort and help me to feel safe, i have always hung an angel talisman in my house that ive had for over 5yrs now and always think of this as protection for me and my family, although we have had issue after issue and i think my relationship is growing tiresome of the constant stuggle one thing after another but i have hope and faith that we will be happy, you were right with i have everything i need, but sometimes we feel we want things that will help us be the happy family we once were im starting to learn that we should just be happy with what we have, each other Smiley you picked up on my spiritual side as a summery day, and you were spot on, i feel the suns warmth, as i am whilst i type this, it makes me smile Smiley almost like my angels beam it on me its such an amazing feeling. You are the first person to ever ask about my baby, so i was quite taken aback, sometimes i go through stages where i would like to have another child but i know i need to focus on the ones i have now and i think this is what you mean by 3 is all you need, unless it refers to my 3 children, i have always told myself i have 3 children, 2 who are with me and 1 in spirit i wont go into that as told you about this in the room, its a sensitive area for me, but i have never forgotten, there is also my brother who passed as a prem baby, but when you said unborn  i knew instantly who you were referring to, He does have a name although i never knew if he was boy or girl, i always feel he was / is a boy called Adam. You did amazingly well hun, i did get a sense that you were very nervous and not sure of what you had been given, trust yourself more!! ive said this before Smiley no need for nerves, you are very symbolic with your reads, which i find much better but thats my prefferred style Smiley cinderella you mentioned was very true, a memory of being called and treated like cinders and also the feeling of ' just cut me a bloody break' lol

Thank you so much for reading for me hun, it helps to really bolster my spirit and determination Smiley lots of typos too! hhahahaha

lotsa hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

IP Logged

Haimi-Sue
Full Member Level 4

I say what i see
Bradford Uk
Reply #10 - Jan 22nd, 2015, 8:32pm

Wow  thanks so much for the great feedback, i am pleased you could relate to most of the read.

Yes i do have lot of symbolic stuff, its how i get my messages, how my guides /spirit communicate with me. So a lot of it is jumbled stuff that doesnt make sense to me at all.

Thank you for letting me read you

love and light to you
xx

Sue

IP Logged

samsr
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #11 - Jan 24th, 2015, 2:17pm

hello sue

may I request a reading? whatever message you have for me, ill take it  Smiley

IP Logged

Haimi-Sue
Full Member Level 4

I say what i see
Bradford Uk
Reply #12 - Jan 24th, 2015, 2:42pm

Yes of course i will try, may i have your full name please, if you are not comfortable giving me your full name dont worry,  but i do find it helps me focus on you more.

Thank you

Sue

IP Logged

Arwen
Grande Fellow

Naomi Edwards
Wales
Reply #13 - Jan 24th, 2015, 6:59pm

Hi Sue. Thanks for reading me, it was amazing.
Firstly I want to say that if there's missing detail in my feedback, this is not due to inaccuracy, but more because what you picked up on was personal information that I do not wish to disclose publicly.

OK so you seen the image of Saturn, this I feel is showing my strong interest in planets, space and the solar system. While in school I chose this topic as my exam subject. I am fascinated with the planets and solar system.

Next you seen me with my head in a basket and stated that you sensed I feel a little like a "basket case" at times. This is indicative of my mental health and is spot on.

You also described me as on a bike in my childhood, you said it represented a feeling of lost youth and you added that now I can steer in the right direction. I explained to you what this meant in our private sitting. However the detail is private. Everything you said was 100% accurate.

The next part was a bit of a giggle lol. You seen me all blue in colour and burred, dancing on a pole! haha. Although this is humorous, there's something behind it that's personal (no, I was never a stripper/pole dancer/lapdancer or anything of this nature). I did go into detail after the reading whilst in chat. All I can say here is that this symbolic image was accurate.

Next you talked about my fur babies. My pets have been and are very important to me and have been and are a massive part of my life. You picked up on my cats. You said that there's five "significant" ones. Also you added that out of these five, two are in spirit. This again was 100%. I have had more than five cats in my life however there are five that hold a special place in my heart. You also picked up on a odd, distant feeling around my current surviving cats. Again the feedback detail is too personal to go into here but I did provide you with this feedback at the end of our session in chat. You also seen my pet canary that I had as a child and you also got the age that I had this bird correct (aged nine).  All of this was spot on!

Was a deeply personal reading. Excellent how you sensed such issues that I keep close to my heart. Tactful and dignified in your delivery of my reading, I felt throughout that you really were seeing into  areas of my life. Thank you so much for the reading.

xoxo

GTalk | Skype/VoIP | YIM  
IP Logged

Haimi-Sue
Full Member Level 4

I say what i see
Bradford Uk
Reply #14 - Jan 24th, 2015, 7:25pm

Thanks for the wonderful feedback Purple, it was my pleasure to read for you

I would also  like to thank you for the guidance and support you have given me with regards my development.

I look forward to practicing more together  

love and light and hugs to you  xx

Sue

IP Logged

Haimi-Sue
Full Member Level 4

I say what i see
Bradford Uk
Reply #15 - Jan 25th, 2015, 1:54pm

samsr wrote on Jan 24th, 2015, 2:17pm:
hello sue

may I request a reading? whatever message you have for me, ill take itSmiley

Hi Paula,

I have done a read for you, here is what i got.

OK first image i get is of someone in a white protective suit witha mask that filters out impurities. I think from this im getting you being very protective of something, i tried to look for a person but all i could see was DIY, so im guessing this is your home that you want to protect.

Im also being shown a cooker stove top, do you like to cook? I am being told you are the queen bee, i think all these things are related, you like being queen bee of the house, and are fiercely protective of it.

I am being shown a big white envelope, but when i try to open it, it turns into a huge box. This is telliung me that what people see is only a fraction of who you are, once they are allowed to open the envelope and see inside, there is a whole heap of things about you.  But very few poeple get to open that envelope.

Dont know why but im gettingn bees again with you, well im actually being shown a jar of honey, this could be literal or could signify you being in a stick situation.

Moving on, i sense you wanting to break free from a family unit, but you have reservations. You have the strenght and determination to do this, and when you do you will feel more adult.. You have alot of options available to you, some more glamourous than others, but it is your choice.  If you make the wrong choice, learn from it and move on, but remember, it wasd YOU that made it, no one else.

Ok i see 2 men in your life, opne that you may have been romatically linked with, i see him as older, and that you perhaps whsouldnt have been with him?  Like he was married or something?  Im being told life is a long journey, enjoy being free for a while.

Moving on, im sensing something in your right wrist.  Have you broken it at some point?  Its not pain i feel, hard to desribe, its white  lol

And i think thats about all i got.

I hope you can take come of this, please remeber to leave feedback on my bio page, and thank you for letting me read you

Love and light to you

Sue

IP Logged

samsr
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #16 - Jan 25th, 2015, 4:36pm

Quote:
Hi Paula,

I have done a read for you, here is what i got.

OK first image i get is of someone in a white protective suit witha mask that filters out impurities. I think from this im getting you being very protective of something, i tried to look for a person but all i could see was DIY, so im guessing this is your home that you want to protect.

I dont know, the only thing I try to protect are my dogs...

Quote:
Im also being shown a cooker stove top, do you like to cook? I am being told you are the queen bee, i think all these things are related, you like being queen bee of the house, and are fiercely protective of it.

I dont really relate to this. I like to cook, but I dont love it.. about being a queen bee, maybe its because I have some leadership going on... (?)

Quote:
I am being shown a big white envelope, but when i try to open it, it turns into a huge box. This is telliung me that what people see is only a fraction of who you are, once they are allowed to open the envelope and see inside, there is a whole heap of things about you. But very few poeple get to open that envelope.

I can relate to this since I dont really care about having a lot of friends and being popular... I like to keep people I can trust around me

Quote:
Dont know why but im gettingn bees again with you, well im actually being shown a jar of honey, this could be literal or could signify you being in a stick situation.

the only way I can relate to bees is that I used to have a dog which I loved very much and I used to put a bee bow on her hair and she looked so precious... it was my favorite bow.

Quote:
Moving on, i sense you wanting to break free from a family unit, but you have reservations. You have the strenght and determination to do this, and when you do you will feel more adult.. You have alot of options available to you, some more glamourous than others, but it is your choice. If you make the wrong choice, learn from it and move on, but remember, it wasd YOU that made it, no one else.

I can relate to this since I am spending some time at my parents house since I came back from a trip and I really dislike being here. about the options, it doesnt really make sense to me... and I always take responsability about my actions, so no one to blame here.

Quote:
Ok i see 2 men in your life, opne that you may have been romatically linked with, i see him as older, and that you perhaps whsouldnt have been with him? Like he was married or something? Im being told life is a long journey, enjoy being free for a while.

I have no one in my life right now, my previous relationships ( a long time ago) were all with single men and they were all a bit younger than me.... I would never touch a married or a commited person... about being free for a while, Ive been for a long time... kind of sad that wont change though.

Quote:
Moving on, im sensing something in your right wrist. Have you broken it at some point? Its not pain i feel, hard to desribe, its white lol

no.. nothing special about my hards or wrists Grin
And i think thats about all i got.

Quote:
I hope you can take come of this, please remeber to leave feedback on my bio page, and thank you for letting me read you

Love and light to you

thank you for taking the time to read for me!!! I could relate to some things, and some other I will still think about. Smiley

IP Logged

Haimi-Sue
Full Member Level 4

I say what i see
Bradford Uk
Reply #17 - Jan 25th, 2015, 4:50pm

OK, well thank you for the feedback

I Guess we cant be right all the time. Grin

But make that move, whatever happens, you have the strength to handle it

love and light to you

Sue

IP Logged

jakai
Senior Member Level 3

Dallas, Texas
Reply #18 - Feb 14th, 2015, 9:05pm

hello Sue,
I was wondering if you could do a relationship read for me. Some one wants to "rekindle" and maybe move to texas. I have never before asked for something on a relationship but this one is different. I think 3rd time is a charm. His Name is John R. My 1st husband was also a john1

mary

If you cannot understand my silence ..... how will you understand my words?

IP Logged

jakai
Senior Member Level 3

Dallas, Texas
Reply #19 - Feb 14th, 2015, 9:27pm

WOW,
Thank you sue. You validated what was in my mind about this, and open a good eye in the process. I have a hard times trusting anyone let alone my own feelings. You were truly SPOT ON!!!!!

If you cannot understand my silence ..... how will you understand my words?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2