06/26/17 at 11:25:55
Welcome, Guest. Please Login
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Mongki's Bio & Feedback
Pages: 1 2 3 
(Read 3082 times)
Mongki
YaBB Newbies

Mongki's Bio & Feedback
10/23/14 at 18:47:38

As a child, I grew up around a tradition of herbal healing. I remember my grandma would mix some herbs and use them to make what she called “healing soup”. I used to tag along my grandpa, going to China Town, visiting various shops, looking for herbal ingredients. He always told me many time, the most important thing in life, is to respect nature. When you appreciate nature, you are more in-tune with your surroundings.

My grandpa was the type of person we call intuitive. I am not sure if I can classify my grandpa as a psychic, but he surely had some abilities “to read people” and being intuitive, he had a gift what we call in psychic world, the gift of premonition.

He also shared with me his knowledge of Eastern Zodiacs, palm reading, face reading and numerology. He taught me the 5 elements of nature; Metal, Water, Wood, Fire, and Earth. These elements are an integral part of the Chinese Zodiac which define a universal balance.

When I do readings, I always refer back to the basic my grandpa taught me. I use Chinese Zodiac & the 5 elements as my opening path during readings. Get in-tune with nature, from there, all my senses open up & lead the way.

I have seen things just before they happened, like get a feeling of what is coming. I am emphatic, I can actually feel others feelings, pick up on emotional state quite easily as well. I can pick up feelings you have, physically, such as body pain, health issues, etc.  I can hear things around you, smell scents around you. I also see symbols when I do readings. Getting the meaning of symbols isn’t easy, but as I began to read for more people, I started to pay close attention on their feedback, getting immediate confirmation of the details I was receiving psychically helps me a lot to build up the skills to become a better reader.

« Last Edit: 05/11/16 at 09:22:44 by Helen »  

We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can hope to understand the Universe. That makes us something very special.

IP Logged

spirit horse

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Mongki's Bio & Feedback
Reply #1 - 10/23/14 at 18:54:52

Mongki you could tell people what  you do  tell them about the horoscope  you do and such just to give them an idea on what  you do  maybe ?

IP Logged

spirit horse

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #2 - 10/23/14 at 18:57:04

btw enjoyed  your reading in class  .Thank you very much  you  did great and to the point , keep it up:) hugs

IP Logged

Mongki
YaBB Newbies

Reply #3 - 10/23/14 at 19:31:26

Thanks spirit horse xxx

We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can hope to understand the Universe. That makes us something very special.

IP Logged

homebound
God Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #4 - 03/04/15 at 23:03:43

Mongki, you did a Chinese Astrology reading for me and did a super good job.

You like to be challenged - yes I do

You're very assured of your self most of the time - yes

You're worried much about the outcome - true. I have faith things will work out one way or another.

You have a very cool appearance around you. You can be calm when you'restressed. - yes

But i think you have temper- yes Grin controlled temper

You can be stubborn when you don't get what you want or when your're not in charge - Yes, I have been told I can be stubborn

I think you have a selfish tendency but i think you're very very generous for those you cared about - yes. I'm not that selfish really but don't just take my stuff.

I think you have a problem with balancing your priorities - yes

You have too many challenges you want to take care- only a few

and lots more stuff you got right Mongki. Good job! Thank you!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3