Feb 25th, 2017, 8:43pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Mongki's Bio & Feedback
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
(Read 2725 times)
Mongki
Interim Member Level 3

Mongki's Bio & Feedback
Oct 23rd, 2014, 6:47pm

As a child, I grew up around a tradition of herbal healing. I remember my grandma would mix some herbs and use them to make what she called “healing soup”. I used to tag along my grandpa, going to China Town, visiting various shops, looking for herbal ingredients. He always told me many time, the most important thing in life, is to respect nature. When you appreciate nature, you are more in-tune with your surroundings.

My grandpa was the type of person we call intuitive. I am not sure if I can classify my grandpa as a psychic, but he surely had some abilities “to read people” and being intuitive, he had a gift what we call in psychic world, the gift of premonition.

He also shared with me his knowledge of Eastern Zodiacs, palm reading, face reading and numerology. He taught me the 5 elements of nature; Metal, Water, Wood, Fire, and Earth. These elements are an integral part of the Chinese Zodiac which define a universal balance.

When I do readings, I always refer back to the basic my grandpa taught me. I use Chinese Zodiac & the 5 elements as my opening path during readings. Get in-tune with nature, from there, all my senses open up & lead the way.

I have seen things just before they happened, like get a feeling of what is coming. I am emphatic, I can actually feel others feelings, pick up on emotional state quite easily as well. I can pick up feelings you have, physically, such as body pain, health issues, etc.  I can hear things around you, smell scents around you. I also see symbols when I do readings. Getting the meaning of symbols isn’t easy, but as I began to read for more people, I started to pay close attention on their feedback, getting immediate confirmation of the details I was receiving psychically helps me a lot to build up the skills to become a better reader.

« Last Edit: May 11th, 2016, 9:22am by Helen »  

We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can hope to understand the Universe. That makes us something very special.

IP Logged

spirit horse
Full Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Mongki's Bio & Feedback
Reply #1 - Oct 23rd, 2014, 6:54pm

Mongki you could tell people what  you do  tell them about the horoscope  you do and such just to give them an idea on what  you do  maybe ?

IP Logged

spirit horse
Full Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #2 - Oct 23rd, 2014, 6:57pm

btw enjoyed  your reading in class  .Thank you very much  you  did great and to the point , keep it up:) hugs

IP Logged

Mongki
Interim Member Level 3

Reply #3 - Oct 23rd, 2014, 7:31pm

Thanks spirit horse xxx

We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can hope to understand the Universe. That makes us something very special.

IP Logged

homebound
Moderators

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #4 - Mar 4th, 2015, 11:03pm

Mongki, you did a Chinese Astrology reading for me and did a super good job.

You like to be challenged - yes I do

You're very assured of your self most of the time - yes

You're worried much about the outcome - true. I have faith things will work out one way or another.

You have a very cool appearance around you. You can be calm when you'restressed. - yes

But i think you have temper- yes Grin controlled temper

You can be stubborn when you don't get what you want or when your're not in charge - Yes, I have been told I can be stubborn

I think you have a selfish tendency but i think you're very very generous for those you cared about - yes. I'm not that selfish really but don't just take my stuff.

I think you have a problem with balancing your priorities - yes

You have too many challenges you want to take care- only a few

and lots more stuff you got right Mongki. Good job! Thank you!
« Last Edit: Mar 4th, 2015, 11:35pm by homebound »  

IP Logged

LunaSea
Moderators

usa
Reply #5 - Mar 5th, 2015, 12:07am

heya Mongki thank you for the awesome and spot on reading. you got so many things about me that people usually miss i was surprised and impressed at the depth of your reading. thanks so much for taking the time and ur talent to read for me. Blessed be hugs

"I don't suffer from my insanity I enjoy every minute of it!" ~Sherrlilyn Kenyon~

IP Logged

ms.pandora
Interim Member Level 3

Searching and Learning

Portugal
Reply #6 - Mar 5th, 2015, 5:55pm

Hi Mongki,
I was wondering if you would give me a reading. I'm a tarot reader myself but have been finding it difficult to read for myself lately. I would like to know about my current job.

Thank you,
Pandora

IP Logged

Lanky_Danky
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

NJ
Reply #7 - Mar 25th, 2015, 6:05am

Thank you for reading me, all of the information you pulled up was accurate and helped out.  Good luck with your future endeavors in reading.   Smiley Cheesy

IP Logged

orionartemis

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #8 - Mar 25th, 2015, 6:16am

Hi Mongki, i met you in chat recently and I liked your readings and your personality. I would be honoured if you could give me a reading. Please let me know what details you want me to give you. Thanks a ton. Smiley My name is Rita and dob is 10 june 1984. I have been going through a slump in my career and my married life. I m looking for some improvement there. Looking forward to hearing from you.

IP Logged

AndreaMc
Grande Fellow

Reply #9 - Mar 25th, 2015, 6:19am

Impressed..

Mongki,

You approached me to ask if I would like to sit for a read..I haven't had someone ask me that in forever Grin

Thank you, its really kind of you to share your time and energy with me..

I am going to post a few things that struck me as very accurate and made me smile. Smiley

9:02 PM Mongki: i think you work very hard to achieve what you want

9:03 PM Andrea: yes

9:03 PM Mongki: you have the tendency to appear as a laid back type

9:03 PM Andrea: yes

9:06 PM Mongki: you never ever had the problem with attracting others

9:06 PM Andrea: right

9:07 PM Mongki: kinda like a seducer, the butterfly of the social life

9:07 PM Mongki: but i think you're not the social type

9:07 PM Andrea: right

9:07 PM Mongki: you're pretty much a loner

9:07 PM Andrea: right

9:14 PM Mongki: you will strike anyone who hurt you or those you love

9:14 PM Andrea: yes

9:14 PM Mongki: been in troubles for that havent you?

9:14 PM Andrea: yes

9:15 PM Mongki: you were young when it happened i think

9:15 PM Andrea: yes

9:15 PM Mongki: but it stays with you

9:15 PM Andrea: YES!

Those statements are very on point.. Im a loner and only socialize when I feel its needed and often attend social functions alone..

yes I got in trouble for fighting when I was younger and yes it has stuck with me..I think of the moments quite often... I did it for survival and defending people who were being hurt.. very little scares me or angers me..those experiences were a blessing.. I dont like seeing people bullied.. Gentleness and innocence deserve protection..

You picked up alot more too.. Impressed!

Anyway thank you again for taking the time to read me.. I think you have a lovely gift and I see how it can help others to see themselves more clear.. Holding up a mirror to others can be such an enlightening gift to them and I think thats what you do so well...

Blessings to you Mongki and I look forward to getting to know you more Smiley

P.s I love bananas too!! Grin

« Last Edit: Mar 25th, 2015, 6:43am by AndreaMc »  

IP Logged

iko

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #10 - Apr 20th, 2015, 9:56am

Hey mongki, thank you for your reading. It was very accurate and I really enjoyed talking with you  Smiley

IP Logged

Brandon
Fellow Member

LET LOVE WIN

Reply #11 - Oct 21st, 2015, 12:58am

thank you for a great read i sure do do alot of over thinking i hate conflict an aggressiveness i do feel lost at times very unsure of myself yes i am creative i use as a form of expression i will try to trust my inner guides more thank you for a beautiful readng

IP Logged

Johnnyrazor
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Salt Lake City
Reply #12 - Apr 7th, 2016, 12:04am

Thank you for reading me. I have gained some new insight as to what I can do and possibly a new friend

IP Logged

orionartemis

I Love The Paranormal

Hi Mongki
Reply #13 - Jul 31st, 2016, 11:12am

Hi MOngki....I had requested earlier but I did not get any response. Please let me know if you would like to give me a reading sometime. Thank you.

Rita

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1