10/19/17 at 17:09:38
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › IAmWhoIAm's Bio and Feedback
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 9
(Read 5738 times)
IAmWhoIAm

We are all interconnected

United States
IAmWhoIAm's Bio and Feedback
10/08/14 at 23:07:12

Hello! If you are reading this you have stumbled upon my page. I go by IAmWhoIAm or IAm for short, I have been a member of the site for a while (: I am clairesentient meaning I am able to feel physical sensations of those who have passed on as well as those who are living. I also receive images and colors in my mind. I feel emotions very deeply as well. If you see me on chat feel free to say hello!!  Smiley I will probably post here time to time! Thanks!

IAmWhoIAm

IP Logged

ILovePoems

I think outside the box

Alabama
Re: IAmWhoIAm's Bio and Feedback
Reply #1 - 10/12/14 at 23:53:33

Well here it is, me and him.  Change of question.. Um do you see what's going to happen once he does contact me again?

Be who you truly are. Smiley

IP Logged

IAmWhoIAm

United States
Reply #2 - 10/15/14 at 22:52:18

Hello ILovePoems! I definitely am feeling strong feelings of insecurity and I am not quite sure if this is from you or from him but I feel like it may be you. I feel as if you search for love but you feel like it works for a while and goes sour. I feel like you have held your heart up high and given it to those who probably do not deserve it. I see someone who puts on a smile every day and goes through the waves even though deep down you may not feel satisfied or complete. I really have the overwhelming urge to tell you that it will come when it is time. I don't think you should feel hopeless because looking at your picture makes my tummy tickle deeply which I believe means that one day you will carry child and he will truly be the love of your life. I feel like you search for someone to fill the void but refuse to see yourself for who you really are, a beautiful competent soul that will do great things. I believe with all my heart that the universe has something in store for you. I feel like you need to be told that you don't need to feel hopeless or like things will never change because they will. As they say it is ALWAYS darkest before dawn. Meaning that things sometimes have to get pretty bad for them to turn around and be good again. I just want you to know that when I look at your picture I get the image of you touching a lot of hearts emotionally. I feel like you are a great healer who hasn't quite realized it yet. I believe that you have the ability to bring those who were once lost to the light, the ability to heal wounds and mend hearts. The ability to make enemies friends!  Smiley I'm sorry that this didn't really work as a relationship read to very well but I feel like I have gotten across something you desperately needed to know, just know that you are loved no matter what(: There is a song on the tip of my tongue that keeps replaying in my head as I look at you, I'm having trouble remembering the words but I know the melody. If the name comes back to me I will totally post it on here for you! I hope this was okay! Love and light -IAm  Smiley if you have any other questions feel free to contact me! Thanks!

IAmWhoIAm

IP Logged

ILovePoems

I think outside the box

Alabama
Reply #3 - 10/16/14 at 01:56:29

Wow thank you for the reading! I have been told that I could heal, but thought it was just a joke. You know? I feel like that is what is inside of me, to help people! Thank you so much for this! And its okay that's not about the other guy, I learned something (alot) thanks to you, IAm! Smiley

Be who you truly are. Smiley

IP Logged

IAmWhoIAm

United States
Reply #4 - 10/16/14 at 03:47:16

Thanks(: Love and light ILovePoems! I wish you the very best

IAmWhoIAm

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 9