Feb 19th, 2017, 9:05pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › IAmWhoIAm's Bio and Feedback
Pages: 1 2 3 
(Read 4671 times)
IAmWhoIAm
Senior Member Level 3

We are all interconnected

United States
IAmWhoIAm's Bio and Feedback
Oct 8th, 2014, 11:07pm

Hello! If you are reading this you have stumbled upon my page. I go by IAmWhoIAm or IAm for short, I have been a member of the site for a while (: I am clairesentient meaning I am able to feel physical sensations of those who have passed on as well as those who are living. I also receive images and colors in my mind. I feel emotions very deeply as well. If you see me on chat feel free to say hello!!  Smiley I will probably post here time to time! Thanks!

IAmWhoIAm

IP Logged

ILovePoems
Senior Member Level 2

I think outside the box

Alabama
Re: IAmWhoIAm's Bio and Feedback
Reply #1 - Oct 12th, 2014, 11:53pm

Well here it is, me and him.  Change of question.. Um do you see what's going to happen once he does contact me again?
« Last Edit: Oct 13th, 2014, 12:18am by ILovePoems »  

photo__11__004.JPG (448 KB | 83 )
photo__11__004.JPG
thm_php6h7UME.jpg (30 KB | 83 )
thm_php6h7UME.jpg

Be who you truly are. Smiley

IP Logged

IAmWhoIAm
Senior Member Level 3

United States
Reply #2 - Oct 15th, 2014, 10:52pm

Hello ILovePoems! I definitely am feeling strong feelings of insecurity and I am not quite sure if this is from you or from him but I feel like it may be you. I feel as if you search for love but you feel like it works for a while and goes sour. I feel like you have held your heart up high and given it to those who probably do not deserve it. I see someone who puts on a smile every day and goes through the waves even though deep down you may not feel satisfied or complete. I really have the overwhelming urge to tell you that it will come when it is time. I don't think you should feel hopeless because looking at your picture makes my tummy tickle deeply which I believe means that one day you will carry child and he will truly be the love of your life. I feel like you search for someone to fill the void but refuse to see yourself for who you really are, a beautiful competent soul that will do great things. I believe with all my heart that the universe has something in store for you. I feel like you need to be told that you don't need to feel hopeless or like things will never change because they will. As they say it is ALWAYS darkest before dawn. Meaning that things sometimes have to get pretty bad for them to turn around and be good again. I just want you to know that when I look at your picture I get the image of you touching a lot of hearts emotionally. I feel like you are a great healer who hasn't quite realized it yet. I believe that you have the ability to bring those who were once lost to the light, the ability to heal wounds and mend hearts. The ability to make enemies friends!  Smiley I'm sorry that this didn't really work as a relationship read to very well but I feel like I have gotten across something you desperately needed to know, just know that you are loved no matter what(: There is a song on the tip of my tongue that keeps replaying in my head as I look at you, I'm having trouble remembering the words but I know the melody. If the name comes back to me I will totally post it on here for you! I hope this was okay! Love and light -IAm  Smiley if you have any other questions feel free to contact me! Thanks!

IAmWhoIAm

IP Logged

ILovePoems
Senior Member Level 2

I think outside the box

Alabama
Reply #3 - Oct 16th, 2014, 1:56am

Wow thank you for the reading! I have been told that I could heal, but thought it was just a joke. You know? I feel like that is what is inside of me, to help people! Thank you so much for this! And its okay that's not about the other guy, I learned something (alot) thanks to you, IAm! Smiley

IP Logged

IAmWhoIAm
Senior Member Level 3

United States
Reply #4 - Oct 16th, 2014, 3:47am

Thanks(: Love and light ILovePoems! I wish you the very best

IAmWhoIAm

IP Logged

ILovePoems
Senior Member Level 2

I think outside the box

Alabama
Reply #5 - Oct 17th, 2014, 11:50pm

Oh my.. I didn't noticed my picture was huge. But I have a little question. Since you read mostly about me.. when you look at his picture.. you don't see the word manipulative do you? I've been told he will. And again, thank you for the reading, I forgot to tell you that I almost cried reading it because it felt so true. lol

IP Logged

samanthalm
Fellow Member

Reply #6 - Nov 14th, 2014, 2:48am

Good evening IAmWhoIAm  Smiley

I read through your profile and found it intriguing. I'm interested to see if anything comes to you about me. I hit a point where I need something to look forward to. Something to motivate me.  :/

IP Logged

IAmWhoIAm
Senior Member Level 3

United States
Reply #7 - Nov 14th, 2014, 2:52am

Hey Samantha! How old are you and can you please upload a picture?(:

IAmWhoIAm

IP Logged

IAmWhoIAm
Senior Member Level 3

United States
Reply #8 - Nov 14th, 2014, 2:56am

ILovePoems! I just saw your post as well! So sorry! I definitely see pain behind his eyes, I feel like he may have been cheated on or wronged by a woman. I feel like because of this, it may have caused him to become slightly shady, and protective of his heart.
« Last Edit: Nov 14th, 2014, 2:56am by IAmWhoIAm »  

IAmWhoIAm

IP Logged

samanthalm
Fellow Member

Reply #9 - Nov 14th, 2014, 3:22am

Sure thing  Smiley I'm 31. Hope his picture is clear enough, most recent one.

IP Logged

IAmWhoIAm
Senior Member Level 3

United States
Reply #10 - Nov 21st, 2014, 12:21am

I did a tarot reading for you(: It is a basic 3 card draw,

first card-past- 5 of pentacles, this is a time for change and challenge, you are upset with someone and because of it you are doubting yourself, you are confused and hurt by unfortunate circumstances in love, you are running from your issue and do not want to confront it, you are longing for love and feel as if no one can fill the void, you feel alone and you are lacking confidence but you shouldnt, because your soul shines bright, you are a creature of love and beauty if you would simply let it out. Don't want to say it but possibly you were hurt by an infidelity?

card 2-near future- king of swords- this card says you are afraid of the future because you are only dwelling on the pain of the past, it is time to heal, and move on, you will mend relationships and make new friends, someone in a uniform seems to be coming through, something will happen that makes you want to close yourself off from the world but you must fight the urge because there are people who need you, don't be afraid to step out of your shell and move around in life, Do not become so caught up in your feelings that you forget about others or you may experience feelings of shame. You are in this mode where you need something to "save your butt" you have hope that somehow someway things will be better, when it comes to relationships you may end up realizing you have been living in a sort of dream world. Don't be afraid to be vulnerable (:

card 3-outcome- Death- Sounds bad but it is not!! You need a RADICAL change! This ties back to card one! A relationship may end but your love for them will burn like a lone candle in the window of a deserted home, it is time to realize the past must be forgotten, forget your lover  and try to rebuild your life, do not be concerned with what others may think! Things are bad now but hold tight because they are about to get better! You may re-unite with some old friends! There may even be a family gathering in store soon(Thanksgiving?) You are afraid of making ends meet but you will pull through like the rock you are, something will rise from the ashes, something beautiful Advice is to let go of things not working in your favor, stop fighting against the current, "Like a phoenix, you shall rise from the ashes"

Hope that helps samanthalm, sorry it took so long!

IAmWhoIAm

IP Logged

samanthalm
Fellow Member

Reply #11 - Nov 21st, 2014, 2:15am

Well two things...you are 100% accurate, and I cried while reading this.

My feedback is below Smiley

first card-past- 5 of pentacles, this is a time for change and challenge, you are upset with someone and because of it you are doubting yourself, you are confused and hurt by unfortunate circumstances in love, you are running from your issue and do not want to confront it, you are longing for love and feel as if no one can fill the void, you feel alone and you are lacking confidence but you shouldnt, because your soul shines bright, you are a creature of love and beauty if you would simply let it out. Don't want to say it but possibly you were hurt by an infidelity?
I have been praying for change, something new to finally come into my life. I am trapped in my feelings for my ex husband. With custody and everything I tend to feel lost and alone. Since the divorce I lost all of my confidence. There was infidelity, non sexual. That woman is his new wife.
card 2-near future- king of swords- this card says you are afraid of the future because you are only dwelling on the pain of the past, it is time to heal, and move on, you will mend relationships and make new friends, someone in a uniform seems to be coming through, something will happen that makes you want to close yourself off from the world but you must fight the urge because there are people who need you, don't be afraid to step out of your shell and move around in life, Do not become so caught up in your feelings that you forget about others or you may experience feelings of shame. You are in this mode where you need something to "save your butt" you have hope that somehow someway things will be better, when it comes to relationships you may end up realizing you have been living in a sort of dream world. Don't be afraid to be vulnerable (:
Since the divorce I struggle with custody. I get so wrapped up in what I feel my daughter is missing, that I need to refocus on her. Uniform huh? I have my eye on a firefighter I've known for a long time. I know the feeling is mutual, but our timing hasn't ever been right. I know for a fact that I need to fix my life. I give myself a pep talk and swear this is it...then I fall apart when I get home. Its like I need a reason to keep going (especially when my daughter is with her dad). Being vulnerable is scary, the last person I let it left me...and never seemed to doubt anything.
card 3-outcome- Death- Sounds bad but it is not!! You need a RADICAL change! This ties back to card one! A relationship may end but your love for them will burn like a lone candle in the window of a deserted home, it is time to realize the past must be forgotten, forget your lover and try to rebuild your life, do not be concerned with what others may think! Things are bad now but hold tight because they are about to get better! You may re-unite with some old friends! There may even be a family gathering in store soon(Thanksgiving?) You are afraid of making ends meet but you will pull through like the rock you are, something will rise from the ashes, something beautiful Advice is to let go of things not working in your favor, stop fighting against the current, "Like a phoenix, you shall rise from the ashes"
Oh gosh, that last quote is amazing. I work hard, and feel like I'm drowning. I'm embarrassed that I still need help to barely break even in life. I'm at my last string money wise, and feel trapped with my job due to legal matters. A reunion of friends would be a blessing, I've been so alone lately. Everyone keeps telling me how strong and powerful I am, for awhile I believe it...then I slip again

Thank you so much for this. Gives me something to hold onto regarding my future.
« Last Edit: Nov 21st, 2014, 2:16am by samanthalm »  

IP Logged

IAmWhoIAm
Senior Member Level 3

United States
Reply #12 - Nov 21st, 2014, 2:31am

Samantha I read your response and felt very drawn to draw one last card from the deck for clarity, the card drawn was "The Lovers" you will be pleasantly surprised, a possible call from an admirer, you will experience social calls, do not be afraid to attend because of your past, very odd because the last card I drew last time read that you needed something to "Save your butt" this card indicates that you may inherit a good fortune or find a "saving grace" Something that once felt like a loss will now be the opposite, it is time to "let go" of your former support system and depend on the Universe "Look beneath what appears to be, fate will bring serendipity" It also reads that you may have a much-needed confrontation with a "friend" and DO NOT go easy on her. Sometimes anger is a tool to release pain as much as crying is, don't go too far, but make your feelings known (:

IAmWhoIAm

IP Logged

samanthalm
Fellow Member

Reply #13 - Nov 22nd, 2014, 4:19am

Cheesy Dare I say that I am excited about the future again! Oh the confrontation piece is spot on! I have a "friend" who put herself in a situation. Everyone around me is bending backwards to help her, and I've been doing tough love. Prayed it would help her grow up.

IP Logged

IAmWhoIAm
Senior Member Level 3

United States
Reply #14 - Nov 22nd, 2014, 5:36pm

Always be excited about your future  Smiley ,allow the Universe and all of its Infinite power to work in your life to do what must be done. Things for you are on a positive upward spiral, release the pain and anguish  Smiley you will pull through <3

IAmWhoIAm

IP Logged

javaweb

I Love The Paranormal />

Reply #15 - Dec 21st, 2014, 7:03pm

Thanks so much for the reading, I gladly appreciate it! Smiley The advice was well-needed, thank you. Just one question, regarding love life for me..?

IP Logged

IAmWhoIAm
Senior Member Level 3

United States
Reply #16 - Dec 21st, 2014, 11:54pm

javaweb would you mind re-posting your picture for me?  Smiley

IAmWhoIAm

IP Logged

javaweb

I Love The Paranormal />

Reply #17 - Dec 22nd, 2014, 1:14am

IAmWhoIAm wrote on Dec 21st, 2014, 11:54pm:
javaweb would you mind re-posting your picture for me? Smiley

Thank you Smiley
My picture: http://postimg.org/image/4iwwjxoo5/
« Last Edit: Dec 31st, 2014, 3:51pm by Owlscrying »  

IP Logged

javaweb

I Love The Paranormal />

Reply #18 - Dec 23rd, 2014, 3:53am

My picture is above Smiley

IP Logged

IAmWhoIAm
Senior Member Level 3

United States
Reply #19 - Dec 23rd, 2014, 4:52pm

java I decided to draw tarot cards for you  Smiley but before I do that I do want to mention that behind your eyes I do feel pain and distrust, were you possibly cheated on? Or something similar? I feel you were wronged and it deeply scared you, because of this you have been unable to truly give yourself to someone wholeheartedly?

Okay, now I will begin the tarot read. First card is the 4 of Wands and it represents your past. I see that you have focused on your love life hard for a long time, trying to meet Mr. Right, sometimes to the point you have tried to force love. In the end though you, or they, would want to quit, to give up and relationships fell through the cracks. You have been disappointed and plans literally were being canceled, you have felt irritated, coerced, led on, you maybe even were harassed, sometimes you were treated like a garbage dump and because of that you built a wall, you allow no one to get the upper hand, you deny anyone the ability to make you feel vulnerable when deep down what you really need is to let go, you don't have to be strong 24/7, you are allowed to let go, you are allowed to breakdown, let the emotions out, you are nothing but human and we all fall short, express your anger and sadness, do not bury it deep down <3 There were times and still are where you feel self-conscious and on the inside want to run and hide, but thats not you, you are the type to meet issues head on, maybe sometimes get too caught up in what was said and fly off the handle? The advice of this card is to realize that the Universe DOES know what it is doing and why it does what it does. It does not make sense as it is happening but from a grander scheme it looks like a painting, masterfully crafted, highlighting all the lows and the highs of life, beautiful really<3

2nd card- The World, it represents life right now, You have recently had World-Shaking events, a possible job loss? you are so focused on success in all areas of life that you may be spreading yourself too thin, time to refocus on what really matters in this life (: You have recently been hurt by someone's irrational behavior, a friend or relative, possibly a lover or even a pet(lol) you may feel like everyone in the world has what they want except you but that is only because you are comparing your life to others which is never healthy for us to do <3 you are your own individual beautiful being of light, don't get caught up in what is and what is not, just be (: you probably feel like you are never going to get the relationship you want or need but that is false <3 The card literally says "your preoccupation with the past is hindering your ability to see what is really going on, no matter how bound you are feeling you are still able to break free" it is going to take WRATH in order for you to free yourself, express your anger!

3rd card- your future, King of Cups, this card represents the Astrology sign Cancer if that means anything to you, you may be emotional or moody in the near future, you are or will be daydreaming of the perfect person, about love and romance, you may even be in a rather flirty mood soon as well, but even though you may be flirty, those who flirt back are in for it, because between your work and your thought of an "ideal man" you will not accept their flirtation as genuine and you may possibly reject them, do you have very high standards? The card also indicates the arrival of a lover, but again you must remember no one is perfect<3 you can't build your dream man, I would say stop chasing fantasies and realize that the love you seek is here in the world, you just can't push it too hard, love with force has a funny way of not going as planned and teaching us hard lessons. Have you recently moved in with parents or they moved in with you? or there have been talks of something similar? The card says that your significant other is yet to come but that is because there is a Divine Order for sustaining your fundamental needs, and the time is drawing near for your needs to be met(:

I hope it helps! ((: <33

IAmWhoIAm

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3