06/26/17 at 11:30:26
Welcome, Guest. Please Login
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › ForgivenessIsEternal - Bio & Feedback
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
(Read 1434 times)
ForgivenessIsEternal

Love and Progress
East Coast USA
ForgivenessIsEternal - Bio & Feedback
09/10/14 at 02:01:57

Hello all,

I just want to start off by saying that I am always learning as I go along. So far I have had messages given to me through my dreams. And my intuition normally kicks in when the message needs to be delivered. I am clairvoyant and have had success with precognition and telepathy. When I'm in a good state of unconditional love I find I am very empathic and pick up on emotions and energies easily. I have a strong affinity for crystals, and have been told I am a crystal healer. I've lately been learning all about this study, and have grasped the concepts, now it's time to put it into practice on someone other than myself. I believe I have felt spirits, and as I continue to grow my gift I believe my medium abilities will grow through clairvoyance, clairaudience, etc.

Anywho, my strong suit is definitely precognition, especially through dreams. But I am learning to evolve a few of my other gifts that are available to me. Smiley

-FIE

IP Logged

joanof689

I Love The Paranormal

Re: ForgivenessIsEternal - Bio & Feedback
Reply #1 - 09/22/14 at 00:28:09

Hi Smiley Thank you so much for the reading this morning, I am sorry I had to sprint off to work so quickly, I didn't get to give you feedback! Here it is:

Your reading:

When I first saw this girl, I saw someone very intelligent. Perhaps a bit calm, holding back something. I feel like there is a little bit of fear involved in it. As a random example, perhaps you're a great singer, but are too shy to show the world your amazing voice You seem like one who likes to travel, a hiker maybe, one who really appreciates the fresh air on a mountain top done I guess    Addition: I didn't want to write anything incredibly negative, but I did pick up on a violent energy from the man. Maybe not towards you, but just a lot of rage and anger. Coping mechanism for not being able to deal with what he has been dealt. I don't think his issues are directly related to you, but perhaps a lingering feeling from when he was much younger. Not sure if that even makes sense. DONE

Response:
 It is funny you mentioned me singing because I have been singing almost all my life, but have mostly done it when being nudged into it, I definitely hold back most of the time due to shyness. I know it was a random example but it was right lol! I do enjoy fresh air, I have never had the opportunity to hike before, but I always become very relaxed when I can feel breezes from the ocean and have always been attracted to forests and mountainous views. Regarding the negative or violent energy, I think you did pick up on something, I do not want to go into detail but there were incidents involving that nature with him, and I know that since he was younger he was bullied a lot in school in a very vicious way and he holds a lot of resentment. I was so impressed with your reading,

Thank you again forgivenessiseternal3 Smiley

IP Logged

Sugar Plum

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #2 - 05/17/15 at 18:54:21

Thank you for the picture reading today in chat! You were correct on things you picked up, including that I find tranquility in nature. Although I am more of Earth person rather than Water, I find more peace with flowers and trees.

IP Logged

XXgodschildXX
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #3 - 10/05/16 at 20:34:00

hi...would like any messages from you. thank you!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1