12/12/17 at 12:11:34
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Orion's Bio..
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
(Read 1605 times)
XxORIONxX
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Orion's Bio..
08/02/14 at 00:21:46

Hello all, I am not much of the forum user, I am strictly in chats, so if you are interested just find me on there, I have been with the site for around 5-6years somewhere along that. I am intuitive at times. Aware at times. my reads are very different than most, I do not use any tools or anything just my own inner self. I have been into the paranormal stuff since I can remember, always seeking and learning. So... thats that... Not much of a bio bio, but I am bad at describing myself hehe. Thanks and have a good day!

IP Logged

libra1022

New Orleans, LA
Re: Orion's Bio..
Reply #1 - 08/02/14 at 18:42:55

Hi Orion, greetings! Look forward to seeing you in chat reading action!

IP Logged

XxORIONxX
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #2 - 08/02/14 at 22:48:15

Thanks Smiley

IP Logged

Swanlight

Love the light and the
light will love you
USA
Reply #3 - 08/03/15 at 05:41:38

HI Orion! Thank you so much for your picture read this morning! I really appreciate it! Here is my feedback:

"[XxORIONxX] A part of them is here in this realm, yet the rest is not. A Cheerfull cheeky youthful soul. Not so much of a partier when alive although did party. But I feel a piece of them is still here in this realm. Sorry not that good with spirit reads. Done"

He was very cheerful, and cheeky! I love that term cheeky. He was young at heart always too even through the darkest times. He actually partied a lot when he was alive, but wasn't a partyer if that makes sense. He was more of a loner, and liked to work on projects. But his addictions put him in the party scene.

Your comments about a part of him being in this realm and a part of him not made sense to me actually. I had discovered through a conversation with him that he is doing his spiritual purpose work and he acts as a spirit guide to people alive. So, a part of him is always in this realm, and I think another part of him is in a higher realm, learning and growing. I hope that makes sense.

Anyway, you were spot on. Thank you for your time and energy!

Love, Light, Blessings!
Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Love, light and blessings

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1