Feb 19th, 2017, 9:00pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Starry Bio Readings
Pages: 1 2 3 
(Read 5992 times)
starry
Full Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Starry Bio Readings
Apr 16th, 2014, 3:22pm

hello i am starry and i do  colour readings  spirit readings and angel cards and tarot cards  i have egyptian tarot,  dragon tarot  and a variety of different oracle cards  

IP Logged

momi
Senior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Starry Bio Readings
Reply #1 - Apr 16th, 2014, 9:04pm

Hello starry, i would love a reading from u focusing my career or love life whenever you have some time,
blessings xxx Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

starry
Full Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Momi Reading
Reply #2 - Apr 22nd, 2014, 12:40pm

Hello Momi i have drawn some cards for you

I feel you are doing too much all at once and it is time for you to put the balance back into your life and put things in perspective your multitasking and i feel its not good for you at the moment because when your so busy like this your focus is not on the important things in your life its very important for you to have balance and have fun at the same time. when you have that balance in your life you are ready to focus and follow your passion and to tackle any challenges that come your way you also need to make wise planning and decide what you really want from your career an stay positive and optimistic around your career passion i feel if you have that balance and focus then you can see a better way forward and have a better focus in your life.
my second lot of cards tell me you that there is some worry around you and it is unnecessary i also feel their is a a feeling of regret and guilt to be released ask your angels to help you release this .Do whats in your heart.

I also feel there is something you need to do spiritually i feel you are keen to learn more from your guides and each step you take is a stepping stone on your path i see abridge for you to walk across it is symbolically shown i feel its like an inner healing for you do what you know is right for you and it need not be rushed.

all in all very positive cards for you that guide you to focus and take a perspective on your life

angel blessings love and light xxxxxxxx
« Last Edit: Apr 22nd, 2014, 5:04pm by starry »  

IP Logged

momi
Senior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #3 - Apr 22nd, 2014, 5:27pm

thanks so much starry, yes your cards are right on..thanks do much  Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Angelheber
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Oklahoma
Reply #4 - Apr 29th, 2014, 6:18am

I would be interested in a reading if you get the chance. I have never heard of a spirit, or color reading. Of course only if you have time, or you feel a pull. I can wait how ever long Cheesy

IP Logged

starry
Full Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #5 - May 1st, 2014, 6:24pm

hello Angelheber   its very nice to meet you   here is your reading

i feel your balancing relationships  and career  and i also feel its in your mind what you want to do  as you have  i feel to fill your potential  your a very creative person and can be relied on  you have great insight and you can make people laugh   like hold an audience  i feel there has to be some communication involved in this to talk over with someone who is neutral to your understanding.  i feel once you have made the important career decision it will bring in new positive energy around you  i feel as well financially things will pick up  you have deep lasting spiritual insights so its time to take action and go ahead  you have worked hard for this do not hold back  so its your time now  i do feel you need some space around you  and  if it means a change in the hours you are working  to make you feel better in yourself then its a good thing  you can ask angels for help in this as i feel there is a heavy emotional load on your shoulders   i can see you sitting back  and thinking  when you have a moment to your self  a big heavy sigh.
follow what you really want to do.

My colour for you to work with  is a pale blue and a pale pink  i feel with these colours would help put the balance back to you  although i can see you  with a  red n kinda turquise  colour  which i feel  supports that you have had courage in the face of difficulty  

I feel once you have took a step back and really  follow what you want to do then the way to go forward will become clear to you.  You have the insight and courage to do this

I hope this reading has helped you  angel blessings love and light

IP Logged

Angelheber
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Oklahoma
Reply #6 - May 2nd, 2014, 1:45am

Thank you very much for the reading and I would like to say that you have said something already in play now lol. From the time I requested to when I read the answer I have changed my current work situation and am going to look into another direction. For now I am just taking a break. So I would say your reading makes a ton of sense since tomorrow is my last day at work and I am looking forward to taking that big sigh lol. I appreciate your time and would like to say great job. Thank you and keep up the great work!
Your amazing.

IP Logged

starry
Full Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #7 - May 2nd, 2014, 10:59am

ty momi   for your lovely feedback xxx

IP Logged

starry
Full Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #8 - May 2nd, 2014, 11:00am

ty very angelheber for your lovely feedback xxxxxx
« Last Edit: May 2nd, 2014, 11:00am by starry »  

IP Logged

maat
Full Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #9 - Sep 14th, 2014, 4:18pm

Hello Starry,

I would love to have a reading from you.

I am female and my date of birth is 03-03-1972.

Looking forward

Thanks

Joyce

IP Logged

Blueskye11-Amber
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Canada
Reply #10 - Oct 26th, 2014, 12:39pm

starry wrote on Apr 16th, 2014, 3:22pm:
hello i am starry and i do colour readings spirit readings and angel cards and tarot cards i have egyptian tarot, dragon tarot and a variety of different oracle cards

would love a reading

IP Logged

starry
Full Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #11 - Apr 26th, 2015, 9:43pm

hello i am starry and i do  colour readings  spirit readings and angel cards and tarot cards  i have egyptian tarot,  dragon tarot  and a variety of different oracle cards

Smiley

IP Logged

starry
Full Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #12 - Apr 27th, 2015, 7:10pm

IP Logged

starry
Full Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #13 - May 4th, 2015, 11:23am

I am back after some time away  and available to do  some readings  colours, cards  etc

I am an experienced reader and have been reading and have been medium  for some time  now  

so if anyone would like a reading  it would be my pleasure to help you

IP Logged

kxjakkk
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #14 - May 4th, 2015, 2:06pm

I'd love a reading! Something more so focused on a special someone in my life, like when they'd come along or if I already know them, etc.
Thank you in advance!

IP Logged

mindtraveller
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #15 - May 4th, 2015, 2:51pm

hello starry, i know u've read my photo recently. i wonder if you could be so kind to read something more for me.. i have been struggling with my love life and i want to know if my ex still loves me and will return.. i love her with all my heart.

IP Logged

starry
Full Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #16 - May 4th, 2015, 3:28pm

hello kxjakkk Its very nice to meet you

I am using aura soma cards for your read they are tarot cards and colour cards too.

the first card is 26 page of wands
My first thoughts for you is that you are searching for something to bring new energy around you. you have had some disappointments in your past and this has made you very wary what the future holds for you
you hold things back dwell on them and contemplate as to whether to take the opportunities up so you need to stop dwelling on what has happened and put all that behind you and make the step forward more positive steps to find balance.

Colour Orange over Orange very strong colours in this and i feel its an energy colour also holds your fear to take steps forward because has yellow in it and the red behind the orange also reveals a person who can be very passionate but also stubborn.

The second card is the wheel of fortune card (outward)
when we hold back and keep the negative in us it can eat away inside us i feel you need to release this from your heart even though it is healing but i also feel you use it in a positive way so by staying positive in the hope something will come to us, this will bring in much needed positivity building up the foundations block by block you should take your time and basically take each step at a time and each step you move forward to you need to say to yourself i can do this. the wheel of fortune time is i believe for you now to bring in the new you.

Colour for this card is green over green again a very strong card for you i feel you need your own space and find open spaces for you to transform into the creative person you can be i feel communication is important as the blue in this represents this also again yellow in this colour but i feel more strength and courage.

My next card is two of cups
I feel with this next card harmony coming to you and a big weight shifted from your shoulders and communication from the heart to as your heart is healing it lets more love in and i feel through your creativeness you achieve this i feel a need to play again and find that inner child to laugh again and be light hearted to ones self its a beautiful card for your last card and exactly what you need at this time you need to believe in yourself more and the more you manifest in your heart of love coming in and allowing your self to be loved by yourself when you truly accept your self for who you are and to be that special person for someone then i feel the love will come pouring in filling those two cups.

Colours for this card turquoise and violet
the turquoise i feel for you to work with and go and explore do not hesitate and look back its the strength and to go about and meet others and walk out into this world. violet again red and blue but more light in it a softer colour shade of violet is the heart saying i am ready to be loved with the passion of red for strength and the blue communicating to others that I am what you see take me for what I am love me for who I am.

I hope you can take some of this read with you and that it has helped you

Ty for letting me read for you today angel blessings love and light xxx

IP Logged

kxjakkk
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #17 - May 4th, 2015, 6:30pm

Thank you very much for the reading!

IP Logged

starry
Full Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Starry Bio Readings / for Mindtraveller
Reply #18 - May 6th, 2015, 7:49pm

Hello Mindtraveller  

I pulled some  cards out for you  i work with aura soma cards they also have colour meanings too.

My first card for you  is the ace of wands  i feel with this card there  you are finding yourself   a time for soul searching i feel   also with this  there are things you have not looked into properly i feel your heart is still healing and there is a need to let go of the past. the reason for this is so you can open your heart  to receive love more freely  you are a kind and caring person have lots to offer that special person to make that special love enfold  within you

Colour Violet over  pink   violet  is the passion  of something you believe in it also has  lilac for healing  and the red is the stubbornness you can be sometimes   blue in this colour violet is the communication
it is important you express yourself more freely and open to others.

My second card is the Ace of swords
I feel you seek answers  and solutions to the things that happen around you  and ask yourself why   this holds you back and makes you think sometimes a negative side to you stops you from progressing  moving forward  i feel you like your own space  to think things through .

Colour emerald  green over clear
i feel the emerald is the progress of finding oneself the heart  and overcoming that  fear the yellow in the green is a fear of taking the plunge to move on blue in the green is the  communication of expression your self to others  a need to open up more. the reason its a deep emerald represents the need to find balance. the clear is the clarity to see through the fog and make decisions  with a clear head.

My last card is  the chariot the return  
this last card i feel is  what you can potentially bring in to yourself a more positiveness  i see this card at the end of a soul searching journey  the struggles you mention  from  the heart    asks you to be patient and part of this journey  and everything will unfold for you but only if you let go of the past .
Colours turquoise over clear
again the blue in the turquoise and a little green with this  a need for one self to openly express yourself from the heart. Clear  with this is the potential to turn the clear into any colour  once you have released what has held you back from the past the potential and creativeness  you have  can bring in many good opportunities for you.

Thankyou for requesting the reading I hope you can understand and take some of this reading with you

Angel blessings love and light  xx

IP Logged

mindtraveller
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #19 - May 7th, 2015, 1:01am

thank you very much for your reading and for your time. and yes, very clear reading, if i got it clear the cards suggest i should let go of the past, meaning i should let go of my ex i believe.. maybe this is the answer..

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3