10/19/17 at 17:13:27
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Starry Bio Readings
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 12
(Read 7265 times)
starry

I Love The Paranormal

Starry Bio Readings
04/16/14 at 15:22:32

hello i am starry and i do  colour readings  spirit readings and angel cards and tarot cards  i have egyptian tarot,  dragon tarot  and a variety of different oracle cards  

IP Logged

momi

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Starry Bio Readings
Reply #1 - 04/16/14 at 21:04:31

Hello starry, i would love a reading from u focusing my career or love life whenever you have some time,
blessings xxx Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

starry

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Momi Reading
Reply #2 - 04/22/14 at 12:40:31

Hello Momi i have drawn some cards for you

I feel you are doing too much all at once and it is time for you to put the balance back into your life and put things in perspective your multitasking and i feel its not good for you at the moment because when your so busy like this your focus is not on the important things in your life its very important for you to have balance and have fun at the same time. when you have that balance in your life you are ready to focus and follow your passion and to tackle any challenges that come your way you also need to make wise planning and decide what you really want from your career an stay positive and optimistic around your career passion i feel if you have that balance and focus then you can see a better way forward and have a better focus in your life.
my second lot of cards tell me you that there is some worry around you and it is unnecessary i also feel their is a a feeling of regret and guilt to be released ask your angels to help you release this .Do whats in your heart.

I also feel there is something you need to do spiritually i feel you are keen to learn more from your guides and each step you take is a stepping stone on your path i see abridge for you to walk across it is symbolically shown i feel its like an inner healing for you do what you know is right for you and it need not be rushed.

all in all very positive cards for you that guide you to focus and take a perspective on your life

angel blessings love and light xxxxxxxx
« Last Edit: 04/22/14 at 17:04:12 by starry »  

IP Logged

momi

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #3 - 04/22/14 at 17:27:49

thanks so much starry, yes your cards are right on..thanks do much  Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Angelheber

I Love The Paranormal

Oklahoma
Reply #4 - 04/29/14 at 06:18:09

I would be interested in a reading if you get the chance. I have never heard of a spirit, or color reading. Of course only if you have time, or you feel a pull. I can wait how ever long Cheesy

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 12