Jan 23rd, 2017, 8:56pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › LunaSea's Bio & Feedback page
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 19
(Read 13416 times)
LunaSea
Moderators

usa
LunaSea's Bio & Feedback page
Jan 9th, 2014, 12:00am

Hello there Thanks for reading my Bio - I am a Psychic Medium with over 10 years experience.

I rarely use tools and mostly just read energy and pass on messages from those crossed over or Guides, sometimes Angels or Totems depends on what comes through!

When I do use tools it is Tarot cards.

I try to avoid doing anything future or love related in readings, but will on occasion if it comes up in the reading.

I prefer to Read when drawn to, but will do requests if left on my Thread.

Best wishes to you on your journey.

LunaSea

« Last Edit: Oct 5th, 2016, 9:41pm by Owlscrying »  

"I don't suffer from my insanity I enjoy every minute of it!" ~Sherrlilyn Kenyon~

IP Logged

LunaSea
Moderators

usa
Re: LunaSea's Bio & Feedback page
Reply #1 - Jan 9th, 2014, 5:07pm

I also wanted to add here, you can ask here for a reading but please don't post pictures here, as I am not into picture reads as much as others. Also posting and asking for a read does not mean I will be able to get to it in the rooms without mods. Please also keep in mind, that as a reader I am not on-call or on demand for every request or in chat just to read for everyone. Thanks

"I don't suffer from my insanity I enjoy every minute of it!" ~Sherrlilyn Kenyon~

IP Logged

Ophelia
Grande Fellow

I See Dead People
San Deezy
Reply #2 - Jan 15th, 2014, 3:08am

LunaSea you surprised me the other day with a connection and it was fabulous. You are a gifted reader and I cannot thank you again for our convo much love and light to you!

IP Logged

Sammity
Senior Member Level 3

Bonkers by name and by
nature
Gorey, Co Wexford, Ireland
Reply #3 - Jul 13th, 2014, 9:41pm

Wow Loony what can I say, you were spot on. I highly reccomend Luna here for a read, and everything about my grandmother was very detailed, even to the point I had to really think at times about objects and things long lost.

Fabulous personality and much more a brilliant and talented reader, leader and best of all, a true friend x

Cheesy

SAMMITY

You never know what might happen...
Fate has a funny way of dishing it out xx <( 'u' )>

IP Logged

6cats
Moderators

Meeoooww

Reply #4 - May 26th, 2015, 4:35pm

Hi Lunasea
Sorry about the late feedback, Been searching for your feedback page for days - lol
Thank you for the one card reading you did for me the other day in Onespiritplace's class.

Your words really touched me,  Lovely and inspiring.
I love your energy

Thank you

"All those who are unhappy in the world are so as a result of their desire for their own happiness.
All those who are happy in the world are so as a result of their desire for the happiness of others

IP Logged

Manuela
Grande Fellow

Netherlands
Reply #5 - May 26th, 2015, 8:26pm

Hola my dear nookie, happy cats found ur bio cause i couldnt find it either.
U did a 1 card reading for me and it was spot on  Smiley thank you very much for that, hope to see more of ur readings  Cheesy

Big hug manu

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 19