08/17/17 at 08:50:32
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › LunaSea's Bio & Feedback page
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 23
(Read 15820 times)
LunaSea
God Member

usa
LunaSea's Bio & Feedback page
01/09/14 at 00:00:42

Hello there Thanks for reading my Bio - I am a Psychic Medium with over 10 years experience.

I rarely use tools and mostly just read energy and pass on messages from those crossed over or Guides, sometimes Angels or Totems depends on what comes through!

When I do use tools it is Tarot cards.

I try to avoid doing anything future or love related in readings, but will on occasion if it comes up in the reading.

I prefer to Read when drawn to, but will do requests if left on my Thread.

Best wishes to you on your journey.

LunaSea

« Last Edit: 10/05/16 at 21:41:16 by Owlscrying »  

"I don't suffer from my insanity I enjoy every minute of it!" ~Sherrlilyn Kenyon~

IP Logged

LunaSea
God Member

usa
Re: LunaSea's Bio & Feedback page
Reply #1 - 01/09/14 at 17:07:10

I also wanted to add here, you can ask here for a reading but please don't post pictures here, as I am not into picture reads as much as others. Also posting and asking for a read does not mean I will be able to get to it in the rooms without mods. Please also keep in mind, that as a reader I am not on-call or on demand for every request or in chat just to read for everyone. Thanks

"I don't suffer from my insanity I enjoy every minute of it!" ~Sherrlilyn Kenyon~

IP Logged

Ophelia
God Member

I See Dead People
San Deezy
Reply #2 - 01/15/14 at 03:08:57

LunaSea you surprised me the other day with a connection and it was fabulous. You are a gifted reader and I cannot thank you again for our convo much love and light to you!

IP Logged

Sammity

Bonkers by name and by
nature
Gorey, Co Wexford, Ireland
Reply #3 - 07/13/14 at 21:41:57

Wow Loony what can I say, you were spot on. I highly reccomend Luna here for a read, and everything about my grandmother was very detailed, even to the point I had to really think at times about objects and things long lost.

Fabulous personality and much more a brilliant and talented reader, leader and best of all, a true friend x

Cheesy

SAMMITY

You never know what might happen...
Fate has a funny way of dishing it out xx <( 'u' )>

IP Logged

6cats
God Member

Meeoooww

Reply #4 - 05/26/15 at 16:35:39

Hi Lunasea
Sorry about the late feedback, Been searching for your feedback page for days - lol
Thank you for the one card reading you did for me the other day in Onespiritplace's class.

Your words really touched me,  Lovely and inspiring.
I love your energy

Thank you

"All those who are unhappy in the world are so as a result of their desire for their own happiness.
All those who are happy in the world are so as a result of their desire for the happiness of others

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 23