Feb 19th, 2017, 9:06pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › LunaSea's Bio & Feedback page
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
(Read 13907 times)
LunaSea
Moderators

usa
LunaSea's Bio & Feedback page
Jan 9th, 2014, 12:00am

Hello there Thanks for reading my Bio - I am a Psychic Medium with over 10 years experience.

I rarely use tools and mostly just read energy and pass on messages from those crossed over or Guides, sometimes Angels or Totems depends on what comes through!

When I do use tools it is Tarot cards.

I try to avoid doing anything future or love related in readings, but will on occasion if it comes up in the reading.

I prefer to Read when drawn to, but will do requests if left on my Thread.

Best wishes to you on your journey.

LunaSea

« Last Edit: Oct 5th, 2016, 9:41pm by Owlscrying »  

"I don't suffer from my insanity I enjoy every minute of it!" ~Sherrlilyn Kenyon~

IP Logged

LunaSea
Moderators

usa
Re: LunaSea's Bio & Feedback page
Reply #1 - Jan 9th, 2014, 5:07pm

I also wanted to add here, you can ask here for a reading but please don't post pictures here, as I am not into picture reads as much as others. Also posting and asking for a read does not mean I will be able to get to it in the rooms without mods. Please also keep in mind, that as a reader I am not on-call or on demand for every request or in chat just to read for everyone. Thanks

"I don't suffer from my insanity I enjoy every minute of it!" ~Sherrlilyn Kenyon~

IP Logged

Ophelia
Grande Fellow

I See Dead People
San Deezy
Reply #2 - Jan 15th, 2014, 3:08am

LunaSea you surprised me the other day with a connection and it was fabulous. You are a gifted reader and I cannot thank you again for our convo much love and light to you!

IP Logged

Sammity
Senior Member Level 3

Bonkers by name and by
nature
Gorey, Co Wexford, Ireland
Reply #3 - Jul 13th, 2014, 9:41pm

Wow Loony what can I say, you were spot on. I highly reccomend Luna here for a read, and everything about my grandmother was very detailed, even to the point I had to really think at times about objects and things long lost.

Fabulous personality and much more a brilliant and talented reader, leader and best of all, a true friend x

Cheesy

SAMMITY

You never know what might happen...
Fate has a funny way of dishing it out xx <( 'u' )>

IP Logged

6cats
Moderators

Meeoooww

Reply #4 - May 26th, 2015, 4:35pm

Hi Lunasea
Sorry about the late feedback, Been searching for your feedback page for days - lol
Thank you for the one card reading you did for me the other day in Onespiritplace's class.

Your words really touched me,  Lovely and inspiring.
I love your energy

Thank you

"All those who are unhappy in the world are so as a result of their desire for their own happiness.
All those who are happy in the world are so as a result of their desire for the happiness of others

IP Logged

Manuela
Grande Fellow

Netherlands
Reply #5 - May 26th, 2015, 8:26pm

Hola my dear nookie, happy cats found ur bio cause i couldnt find it either.
U did a 1 card reading for me and it was spot on  Smiley thank you very much for that, hope to see more of ur readings  Cheesy

Big hug manu

IP Logged

Kirsti
Interim Member Level 3

Massachusetts, USA
Reply #6 - Jun 10th, 2015, 1:54am

Hi Luna,
It's sisu617 from chat. Smiley I hope you're well.
I would love a reading if you're willing and find the time.
Anything and everything you find- I'd like to know!

Thank you and be well,
Kirsti

Take part in my daily positivity thread! What are three good things that have happened to you today?
http://anybodythere.net/cgi-bin/paranormal-forums/YaBB.pl?num=1433804854

"When the last tree is cut, the last fish is caught, and the last river is polluted; when to breathe the air is sickening, you will realize, too late, that wealth is not in bank accounts and that you cant eat money."

IP Logged

Kirsti
Interim Member Level 3

Massachusetts, USA
Reply #7 - Jun 11th, 2015, 1:14am

Thank you so much Luna for the reading earlier. It was my first ever reading, and the accuracy of it moved me to tears.

First, as for my personality, you're right- people say I'm very laid back, relaxed, easy going. I deal with a lot of anxiety though, internally, so I'm not surprised you picked up on some frazzled-ness.
Blue is my favorite color, so that's cool that you saw many layers of it!
There are a lot of aspects of my life where I feel like I'm stuck, or held back, mostly with finances. Relationships, my living situation, my ability to grow- it feels limited to me. The stationary fish image struck me to represent that. I do feel like I'm just waiting for something to change so that I can move forward. There's probably some things I can do myself though to help that, instead of waiting for it to come to me. Just not sure what!

The old woman you connected with- at first I wasn't sure if you were talking about my maternal grandmother or my paternal grandmother.

You mentioned her being on the maternal side, but my Grammy on that side didn't have white/gray hair that I ever saw- she always dyed it.

The rest very much fit her though. The plum figure, the tennis shoes. She always dressed nicely, even to just stay in the house.
The necklace I don't recognize, but she did have a lot of jewelry, so perhaps one of my aunts or my mom has it like you said. The only necklaces she gave me were gold- a cross and a one with charms of an anchor, cross, and heart.

As far as how she passed, it was very sudden, this past January. My grandfather found her in the bathroom, slumped between the toilet and the bath. We thought she had a heart attack, but there wasn't an autopsy done or anything so we don't know for sure. A stroke or aneurysm sound like they could've affected her that way too.

She didn't do much gardening as far as I know, but she loved flowers. My grandfather would always tend the flowers in the yard and do the landscaping, and he'd get her a poinsettia plant every Christmas holiday.  

My grandfather's birthday is in February. They were together for over 50 years- this was the first year she wasn't there for him. I'm guessing that's why she mentioned February.

Not sure about the names Edna or Rena, but I believe she had a sister named Rita. I didn't know her though.

I don't have a son or brother, so I have no idea who the young boy crying would be.

The pen and paper makes sense... I've always wished I could speak with loved ones who have passed, but I never had that ability. There are also a lot of times I feel like I want to say things to so many people, but I'm too shy or anxious to approach them. I can write much better than I can speak.

The merry-go-round! She always used to take me to a local amusement park. The merry-go-round was our favorite ride together. That's how I knew it was her for sure. Made me cry.

And she was always telling me I needed to worry less and have more fun. I always keep busy, usually beyond what I can handle.

I wasn't sure what she meant by "its not always about what you want to do dear, its about what is best" but I think I know now. She may be referring to a couple months ago, when I broke up with my partner who was abusing me emotionally. I was afraid to do it, and I didn't want to admit to myself that the relationship had evolved to something so toxic, but what was best for me was to break it off. I still sometimes feel like maybe I didn't make the right choice, that I hurt my partner more than it hurt me, that maybe I deserved the abuse. But she would have wanted me to do what was best for me, and I hope she was proud of my decision.

The home-made pie was a dead giveaway (no pun intended). She was a fabulous baker and constantly made dozens of pies, cakes, cookies, and other sweets at every family gathering. It's no surprise she'd off one in comfort.

I'll listen for the tapping noise. Sometimes before bed I hear the walls in my room creaking and cracking, maybe that's it. Not sure.

I'm happy to know that she's happy that I'm looking for growth spiritually. She was very Catholic, and I know I was afraid to let on that I was Wiccan because that doesn't exactly line up well with Christian faiths.

The comment about people being narrow-minded... I came out as bisexual and then eventually as a lesbian my senior year of high school. At first she wasn't very accepting, thought it was her fault somehow that I turned out "wrong", but eventually she became one of my biggest supporters. We'd talk all the time about the latest celebrity who came out of the closet, and she'd always tell me to be true to myself. As long as I was happy, she was happy. Some of my other family members aren't so open about it, they'd rather ignore and forget that I'm not straight than talk about it. But I know she supports me. I understand that everyone is busy in their own world, with their own experiences and feelings.

They'll all very "Grammy" things to say- be true to yourself, stick to your guns, be self-sufficient. I'm so glad to have had the opportunity to know she's looking out for me.

Thank you so very much for being the channel for us to communicate. I was just asking her last night to send me a sign that she was around- I've missed her dearly since January and I never got to say goodbye. Now I feel some more closure.

You've got a wonderful gift.
Thank you so much.

Blessed be,
Kirsti

Take part in my daily positivity thread! What are three good things that have happened to you today?
http://anybodythere.net/cgi-bin/paranormal-forums/YaBB.pl?num=1433804854

"When the last tree is cut, the last fish is caught, and the last river is polluted; when to breathe the air is sickening, you will realize, too late, that wealth is not in bank accounts and that you cant eat money."

IP Logged

LunaSea
Moderators

usa
Reply #8 - Jun 11th, 2015, 11:47pm

Thanks for the feedback ladies it means a great deal to me that you took the time to do so. and you are very welcome for the readings.

IP Logged

Mezzi12
Full Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #9 - Jun 16th, 2015, 1:51am

Hey LunaSea hope you are in good spirits and that positive energy has been around you in this 2015  Smiley
I would appreciate a reading if you are able to and will provide feedback if you do.
All the best now.

IP Logged

LunaSea
Moderators

usa
Reply #10 - Jun 29th, 2015, 3:25pm

hi mezzi id be happy to read for you if you come into chat.. and also what type of a reading are you looking for would be helpful.. if there is a day and time that works for you, please let me know sorry for late reply i am no in on the pc much and being on forums with a phone is difficult.. best wishes <3

IP Logged

Mezzi12
Full Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #11 - Jul 12th, 2015, 1:38pm

Hey LunaSea,

I just saw your reply, I have not been online regularly myself. Can you please let me know what time and date is good for you? The type of reading I am looking for is a general reading basically. I am specifically interested in my finances.

Thanks so much for agreeing to read me.

IP Logged

sweetswinks
Newbie Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #12 - Jul 15th, 2015, 2:31pm

LunaSea wrote on Jan 9th, 2014, 12:00am:
I do not read for people under the age of 18. I also do not read for people who ask for multiple readings in a short amount of time.
Hello! I have been reading and developing my abilities for a few years now, although I have been aware since around 5 or 6 years old. I read spirit as well as psychic, but prefer spirit readings. I am empathic as well as clairvoyant and have a feeling of just knowing at times. I have Vampire Tarot "Favole" and Enchanted Oracle cards, yet I rarely use cards or tools in any reading. I don't read futures for I believe the future is changeable due to the free will of each individual. Also am not inclined towards love or relationship readings. I am usually in chat and like to talk about loads of stuff, so feel free to talk to me at anytime.

Hi LunaSea, I'd love a reading! Please let me know how I can get a reading from you. Thank you  Smiley

IP Logged

LunaSea
Moderators

usa
Reply #13 - Jul 17th, 2015, 5:01pm

hiya there sweetswinks ty for the reading request, anytime i am in chat you can ask me as long as a mod is present... also if you haven't heard there is a psychic fair here on sunday which i will be reading during also.. hope u are well
thank you
Luna

IP Logged

Jin604
Full Member Level 5

Reply #14 - Jul 19th, 2015, 4:06pm

It was a pleasure to have you read me at the psychic fair. Your spirit connection was very good as you read many of the spirits around me. However, the spirit you helped identify for me through my suggestion was extremely accurate.
The card with a fairy, someone has told me before that she might be a fae. I also related very well with the feelings and the connection I had with this spirit that you stated. I felt that what you highlighted related to me in a significantly deep way. Especially about the past life and relationship possibilities. Again, thank you for the reading. This was a great step towards learning more. I would definitely ask you again for a spirit related reading.

MSN | Skype/VoIP  
IP Logged

Jin604
Full Member Level 5

Reply #15 - Jul 19th, 2015, 4:09pm

Hi LunaSea, your reading for me was extremely accurate. Someone has said this spirit I specified was a fairy, your card happened to have a fairy. You also correctly identified the personality I felt from the spirit. Also, you provided me very helpful feedback that relates to the deeper meaning between myself and this entity, this was especially beneficial. Not only was to beneficial, it made sense to me in very clear ways. Basically, your identification of the spirit was well done.

I would definitely ask for a spirit reading from you again, well done. Thank you.

MSN | Skype/VoIP  
IP Logged

shawz0311
Senior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Cajun Country
Reply #16 - Jul 19th, 2015, 6:49pm

Thanks so much for the read today LunaSea, you were spot on with everything you said. All I can say is thanks, was pretty amazing how accurate you were, have a great day, thanks again. Hugs.

IP Logged

Arwen
Grande Fellow

Naomi Edwards
Wales
Reply #17 - Jul 19th, 2015, 9:16pm

Hi Luna  Smiley You're reading was gentle and had spiritual meaning for me. You were accurate about my financial status and problems etc but also accurate about new budding ideas to resolve these problems which helps me to make choices, god choices. Excellent reading! thank you  so much for reading me

Smiley

xoxo

GTalk | Skype/VoIP | YIM  
IP Logged

Cookie
Grande Fellow

Spirits are people too,
respect them! ♥
US
Reply #18 - Jul 19th, 2015, 10:51pm

Loved the reading you just gave me, it could not have come at a more perfect time!

I wish I'd copied it down >__<

You know most of what it was about, with my friend/ex. You said something about how my strength is in my logic, and my heart is my sort of downfall, which is so true. But they can also get mixed together at times, I get so passionate when I feel something deeply but also have logic to back it up. It can turn into a heated argument with him in no time flat XD But you also said this path I'm on is one I need to stay on, to learn to balance the two, and thats what I've been doing. He and I have been more honest with each other lately so I see alot of progress, but I also know how he is, so I'm not going to lose sight of reality and get lost in my hopefulness like I always do.
That whip should come in handy too Wink

OH! And about the few people I can reach out to, the ones who I save that "look" for, there's really only one, but he's enough XD He's my best friend and has been my rock for 5 years now. And it's funny you mention reaching out to him because I just recently spoke to him about that. I've been going through a really REALLY difficult time lately and for the first time ever I asked him if it'd be okay if I called him if I was ever upset (I dont call people, ever, so he knows if I called him it's serious).

Thank you so much for this, I needed the encouragement!  Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

abagofdreams
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #19 - Jul 19th, 2015, 11:44pm

Thank you Luna for the reading today.  Very accurate and was able to connect to my grandmother in spirit.  Many blessings!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6