Jan 23rd, 2017, 8:56pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › OneSpiritPlace Bio and Feedback
Pages: 1 
(Read 20340 times)
OneSpiritPlace
Moderators

Psychic
USA - Virginia
OneSpiritPlace Bio and Feedback
Dec 14th, 2013, 5:58pm

Smiley

Hello my name is
OneSpiritPlace.  Please call me OSP, easier for most. I enjoy doing readings, chatting on ABT, and life overall. Advice on finding a reader is first search through the several readers here on anybodythere.net and find one you are drawn to for a read. Another piece of advice is whomever you may choose, pick one for a full reading, then allow time to work with the read. Picking or fishing for a answer isn't going to help you much. Find the person you find your energy drawn to or just like what you read about them, that's more of your guides telling you what direction to take. I personally recommend someone more professional such as Akasha or Gracie, but many members have great abilities to share with you here.

Fool ...
                                    The Lovers       ...
                                                                                    The World      ...

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
« Last Edit: Oct 23rd, 2015, 1:55am by Steve »  

Thank You! , LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL , Please Leave Feedback

Video of Me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSA2oinHNXo

My BIO Page: http://www.anybodythere.net/cgi-bin/paranormal-forums/YaBB.pl?num=1387043916/0#0

IP Logged

fairytale love
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Re: OneSpiritPlace Bio and Feedback
Reply #1 - Dec 14th, 2013, 6:52pm

Hello OneSpiritPlace
I would love to have a reading from you in chat. Now I'm always at home, so I have time anything for a reading in chat from you. Just tell me when you are online in chat. Many blessings.

IP Logged

OneSpiritPlace
Moderators

Psychic
USA - Virginia
Reply #2 - Dec 14th, 2013, 9:25pm

fairytale love,

Thank you for being my first reading request on my Bio. I would love to setup a time that is best for both you and I. My daughters birthday today though.  I will be on tomorrow most of the day. So if your not busy lets set it for 1pm my time. EST.

Thank You,

Todd

P.S. if any scheduling issue just e-mail me.

My BIO Page: http://www.anybodythere.net/cgi-bin/paranormal-forums/YaBB.pl?num=1387043916/0#0

IP Logged

fairytale love
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #3 - Dec 15th, 2013, 7:26pm

Thank you very much for your reading. It was great, very accurate and useful. Many blessings, Best wishes.

IP Logged

Plateau
Interim Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #4 - Dec 16th, 2013, 4:04am

Thank you for the read very good hope all comes true hugs

IP Logged

TheThief
Senior Member Level 3

Reply #5 - Dec 21st, 2013, 7:30pm

Hello OSP,

I would like to get a reading from you. Smiley

IP Logged

OneSpiritPlace
Moderators

Psychic
USA - Virginia
Reply #6 - Dec 22nd, 2013, 5:19pm

TheThief

No problem Thief when ever we meet back up on chat and a MOD is around. Hmm I am free this afternoon from 5pm to 10pm. Tomorrow I have work and Christmas party that evening. The 24th free all evening. Even on Christmas I am free after 12noon. Holidays are tricky. We will keep PM back and forth until we both have a good schedule time.

OneSpiritPlace Smiley
« Last Edit: Dec 22nd, 2013, 5:23pm by OneSpiritPlace »  

IP Logged

TheThief
Senior Member Level 3

Reply #7 - Dec 23rd, 2013, 5:33am

Ok Onespiritplace, I will reply you back in some hours after thinking on schedule. Um, but I think 5pm to 10 pm will suit me the best. Smiley

IP Logged

Sanlty
Full Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #8 - Mar 2nd, 2014, 9:49pm

Hiya OneSpiritPlace!
Here is a more complete feedback from the picture reading you did on chat earlier this evening. You wrote:
"Female: wow a little one hit me hard. Mommy im ok dont be sad. Liked her dolls or something she played with often. I hear this child. Not much time spent among us. I hear laughter. Was it a disease that took place here. Illness anyway. Shes playing with with others. Not so sure I get playful now. Had a huggy toy she liked. Like to be read to. Great love of a grandparent. Seems sad to me with my empathy, but she said its ok Todd im good, im growing up around you now. Happy very playful. Sorry Ive never rea read a child in this context. Said Todd stop it, remember happiness and watching over her love ones. Was a show like barney or something she like to watch. Sorry trying to relate something here something with five guys in a show. Hmm thats confusing. done im crying but happy for her now "

You were right, she was a child, 8 years old when she passed on. The referrance to mommy might be to me, as her older sister, I took care of her like a mother should. Our family was.. not what a family should be, so things got turned up side down as tho the roles we all had in my lil sisters life.

She had a lot of dolls and stuffed toys she loved ot play with alot of the time. She was a girl that loved life and she laughed alot, happy most of them time for sure. She loved it when we would sit down and read for her.

The sadness you felt can be explained in the life surrounding her, our family etc, but that a whole nother story to go in on, and ill leave it at that here.

Great love from a grandparent is spot on. we had two grandmothers that lived back then, and only one of them showed great love for her. She was ill and very different then most kids, and thats hard for a grandparent to handle back then. But this one grandmother really loved her greatly.

The show you were referring to is the Teletubbies lol me and her watched that together, and she would do the sounds they did xD So again spot on there.

You did ewll, a good reading, thank you !

San|ty

San|ty

IP Logged

1voltage
Grande Fellow

New York
Reply #9 - Mar 9th, 2014, 9:11pm

Hi OSP!

Thank you for your reading in pic reads today, you did an awesome job Smiley

You picked up on some very relevant information and I was really happy about the colors you saw. Still working on the letters you gave me, i almost feel like there is something significant about them but I can't quite grasp it. I will come back and let you know after I ponder it for a bit.

Very well done and thank you again. Smiley

"We live in a culture where it has been rubbed into us in every conceivable way that to die is a terrible thing. And that is a tremendous disease from which our culture in particular suffers. Alan Watts

IP Logged

blewweyezz
Fellow Member

Hi Alll..!
California
Reply #10 - Mar 10th, 2014, 7:08pm

Smiley Hello One..
First, let me say that you have about the cutest pages I've seen though the theads lol.
Very colorful and creative and shows alot of your personality when they come up. Well done Smiley
I would like to know if you would possibly do a read for me if you could. I was touched Sunday when you send me a hug im pm. And at the time I truly needed just that. Your compassion shines One. And would love to sit for a bit with you if that is possible. Let me know if you are ok with it and we can go from there Smiley
Wendy
*bleww*

IP Logged

OneSpiritPlace
Moderators

Psychic
USA - Virginia
Reply #11 - Mar 10th, 2014, 7:40pm

Blewwey,

How great it is to here from you this morning. I had come on forums to get my posting going again, now is a great time for me the energy is good and you keep showing up on things I read. Thank you I enjoy your energy.
     Sure Blewwey I would love to even if its just to be there for you. You pick a time in the evening and I'll be there for you. Wow , I got emotional writing just this response.

OneSpiritPlace Smiley
« Last Edit: Mar 10th, 2014, 7:41pm by OneSpiritPlace »  

IP Logged

blewweyezz
Fellow Member

Hi Alll..!
California
Reply #12 - Mar 10th, 2014, 9:39pm

Im free want to meet me in chat?

IP Logged

blewweyezz
Fellow Member

Hi Alll..!
California
Reply #13 - Mar 10th, 2014, 9:46pm

woops i misread that. sorry lol  ill be in and out today im off so whenever you are free is good for me hon ... ill keep checkin for ya if in not in there at the moment send me me a message ill get in there k... thanks hon  Smiley

IP Logged

blewweyezz
Fellow Member

Hi Alll..!
California
Reply #14 - Mar 11th, 2014, 10:56am

SmileyHi One! Smiley
Thank you so much for taking time to sit with me earlier.
I appreciate the time you take to do the little things that mean alot to a person.
That sort of kindness is touching Smiley
Your reading was wonderful and it was
spot on with all of the things you gave me.Smiley
I am looking forward to seeing where
your ability as a reader and the compassion and kindness in your
heart take you One Smiley
I am sure that you will touch many people
in this site. And the new people that may
pass though. Thank you again!

SmileyWendy
*bleww*

IP Logged

blewweyezz
Fellow Member

Hi Alll..!
California
Reply #15 - Mar 11th, 2014, 11:23am

SmileyHi One! Smiley
Thank you so much for taking time to sit with me earlier.
I appreciate the time you take to do the little things that mean alot to a person.
That sort of kindness is touching Smiley
Your reading was wonderful and it was
spot on with all of the things you gave me.Smiley
I am looking forward to seeing where
your ability as a reader and the compassion and kindness in your
heart take you One Smiley
I am sure that you will touch many people
in this site. And the new people that may
pass though. Thank you again!
SmileyWendy
*bleww*
« Last Edit: Mar 11th, 2014, 11:24am by blewweyezz »  

IP Logged

nikita
Interim Member Level 5

I love this site!

Reply #16 - Apr 9th, 2014, 8:57pm

Hey OSP,

Thanks for reading the picture of my grandad the other day. You were spot on for everything.. things that even i never knew about! Appreciate the time and effort you put in for me. I am grateful.  Smiley

IP Logged

Kaylouise
Full Member Level 4

I am what I am and what
I am needs no excuse

UK
Reply #17 - Apr 10th, 2014, 10:24am

HelloSmiley
Firstly i'd like to thank you again for the picture reading in chat yesterday. I was a little emotional so I wasn't able to give u as much feedback as i'd have liked so i'd like to give you some now...

Yes he was very happy and had a lot of crazy friends

Number 17- He died when he was 17 and i only have 2 photos of us together and on one of them i have a top on that says 17 on it.

B's and C's- Everyone called him Danny.B thats probably where the B is from and his cousin/bestfriend was called Clinton so maybe thats what the C is i'm not sure sure.

He did love music, he went to recording studios a lot and wanted to be a rapper.

Im not sure about the drug part, as far as i'm aware he never did any drugs, infact he was quite against it. He did like a drink now and again though.

He did like basketball, he had a lot of basketball jerseys and played quite a lot. I dont know if nicks is basketball though lol is it? i think he like lakers.

Letters J and G- My partners name is Joel Gibson. After Danny and I broke up Joel became my boyfriend. We are still together now and have a child together.

It was very sudden, it was a car crash. He was very popular so there were a lot of people around. He had 2 sisters.

I think the car was silver. He was the front seat passenger.

Heres a link to a recent story about what happend if you'd like to take a look-http://www.examiner.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/daniel-atkinson-jade-rice-gri...

Thanks again and if you have any questions i'd be happy to answer themSmiley

IP Logged

OneSpiritPlace
Moderators

Psychic
USA - Virginia
Reply #18 - Apr 13th, 2014, 6:07pm

kinita,

Thank you for your feedback that means the world to me that you shared such a wonderful picture i was blessed to read, hugs !

OSP

IP Logged

OneSpiritPlace
Moderators

Psychic
USA - Virginia
Reply #19 - Apr 13th, 2014, 6:13pm

Kaylouise,

Wow you are truly a wonderful person, and to share a picture in picture reading of someone so wonderful that had touched your life in such a special way, I thank you. And your feedback allows me to grow also. Hugs to you and he watches over what he loved so much in this life.

OSP

IP Logged

OneSpiritPlace
Moderators

Psychic
USA - Virginia
Reply #20 - May 31st, 2014, 2:05am

Born to Ride!

IP Logged

Manuela
Grande Fellow

Netherlands
Reply #21 - Aug 24th, 2014, 6:32pm

Todd!

Thank you very much for your reading yesterday it was very acurate and i loved how you took the time to describe the cards!

Big hug,
Manuela

IP Logged

Sammity
Senior Member Level 3

Bonkers by name and by
nature
Gorey, Co Wexford, Ireland
Reply #22 - Aug 25th, 2014, 3:18pm

Thank you for the lovely reading, just getting around to repl to you now.

Very accurate reading and very in depth.

sammity

You never know what might happen...
Fate has a funny way of dishing it out xx <( 'u' )>

IP Logged

miata.kimberly
Interim Member Level 2

Where's the seatbelt for
this ride?
Missouri, USA
Reply #23 - Feb 5th, 2015, 4:54pm

Thank you so much for providing such a positive 'first time' experience for me Tuesday... (it took until now to figure out how to get here to leave a comment... still finding my way around!!)  

I am now quite intrigued with who the 'males' and/or the children you saw are... and a little less intimidated by the unpleasant 'past' I will have to revisit in the near 'future'.

And I cannot express how much it helped to get some very specific advice on 'where to begin' this journey... I need the bread-crumbs real close together to be able to follow along at times!!

(sorry about the  "aww 2"  "bless you" joke... a childhood 'thing' I responded to without thinking that others probably don't get the humor... hehehe)

IP Logged

sadgrandma
Interim Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #24 - Feb 6th, 2015, 3:22pm

Good Morning OSP if you would I would love a reading from you. I can do early mornings or after 5 my time. Thank you in advance. Sue

IP Logged

OneSpiritPlace
Moderators

Psychic
USA - Virginia
Reply #25 - Feb 6th, 2015, 4:44pm

Sue,

Sound perfect sue. Tonight ill be hosting tarot class if Ms Kimo cant make it. And Sunday you know i have my class at 12noon. Other then that im free and would love to offer a read.

OSP

IP Logged

sadgrandma
Interim Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #26 - Feb 8th, 2015, 3:50am

Thank you  for the  reading. It was right on and informative, Blessings :)

IP Logged

Mezzi12
Full Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #27 - Feb 19th, 2015, 4:00am

Hey OSP, hope you're doing ok. If you can I would love a reading.

My available times are any time tonight and from now until March. Pretty much 8:00 am to 10:00 am and 6:00 pm to 1:00 am EST.

I am also willing to be available when you are available. So please feel free to tell me a time as well.

Thanks in advance.

IP Logged

OneSpiritPlace
Moderators

Psychic
USA - Virginia
Reply #28 - Feb 19th, 2015, 5:19pm

Mezzi12,

Sounds good, what style of reading were you looking for; chat, tarot, or Picture? Let me know, and we will work on a time for reading. I'm in chat quite often.  

Thank you,

OSP

IP Logged

Mezzi12
Full Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #29 - Feb 19th, 2015, 10:42pm

Hey OSP, which style do you prefer or have the best results with? I personally prefer tarot or picture. However, I like to defer to the psychic to choose their preferred style.

Just tell me time you want to do it and i'm pretty much game. Thanks again for agreeing to do this for me  Smiley

IP Logged

OneSpiritPlace
Moderators

Psychic
USA - Virginia
Reply #30 - Feb 24th, 2015, 8:01pm

Mezzi,

Today I am going to use the Modified Celtic Cross spread, six cards. The layout reads like this, You, Issue, Limitation, Conscious, Unconscious, Outcome.
     Let me start by meditating on a few setup things asking your guides and mine to give us the shuffle time and amount of cuts. I get 7 and 3. You had asked of two things in chat the other day, grievance of your passing father, and worries of job and future.

First card "You", This is you and your present moment energy. "Queen of Wands", I like to describe the card then my meaning. This is a female on a gold throne, she looks to the future, dressed in yellow with white cape, holding a wand and other hand a sunflower, blue skies, and a black cat at the feet.
     Now meaning, the card is wands a fire sign, covering Sagittarius, Leo, and Aries. this card is as the layout said is you. When I look at the card I see happy, a happy you looking into the future, a you that doesn't show this now, so it's a inner you being felt. The gold Yellow: Stimulates mental activity, feeling of confidence and optimistic, YELLOW governs the SOLAR PLEXUS chakra, then the white is how others see you your aura is white, a light giver, blessed by angels. The person looks to the future, and there is a bit of doubt of where that is going now, (side note someone name with letter H is close), what she holds a wand is a tool to handle issues that arise in one's life, and the sunflower represents the growth of the inner you the sun is yellow pure energy, and flower is growth. The skies, may seem stormy and confusing , but here we see blue skies, so all taken in, felt around is clear and unobstructed, even though you feel this way, the world around is not this way. The black cat is often of thought of bad, but this cat is only the issues you lay at your feet and worry about. (side note, number 45, and 63 come in). This card was important to explain how you are seen, what you feel, and where your looking.

Second card "Issue", this is the crux of the issue or issues you face. We spoke of your sadness, your dad in spirit and the wanting of a new livelihood.  Let's see this is the cross of the Celtic read. Cross can be the burden felt within, something you are carrying with you, pain and with drawl. Now let's flip the card, "Justice", this is worry and conflict, legal matters and settlement, this is a male which doesn't mean much as in sex of card, but male as in a strong felt problem issue carried. Again sits on throne, wears red with green cape. Look forward, so is looking at the present you. holds a sword in one hand and a scale that is weight even in the other.
      Now again meaning, I get four things here first , the sword is a Air sign, dealing with Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius. (side note name of someone letter R or J. hmm could be jr) sorry no idea why I'm getting letters so much, could be who your thinking of, or a contact of help in the spiritual path you walk, that feedback will only come from you. Lets carry on, the sword is a tool to handle issues make you strong, next is a scale, this is in balance, so you have equal worry with issue, but also means you will handle this and feel to the future a happier place of love is coming, some of the issue will always be felt, father, but this will be a strength in the future, a new love you carry and watches over you , and Job is just realigning of new placement, happy is always a better then distress that was felt before. Now red is the base chakra, this will show again in this read, its important in the alignment of being a happier you, and you wear a green the heart chakra, that's you showing your feelings now, the worry of will this part fade, but it's what you show and is natural, shows you care for yourself and love others. (side note; I get green car here also with green)

Third card "Limitation", potential snag with the plans concerning the issue. This card is "10 of pentacles" or coins to some. (side note: a child is on your mind, no idea what that means) ok moving on, this card shows 10 coins all around the card, the a arch with a female dressed in red coming and a male dressed in orange going, also and older male covered in red, green, yellow is watching the to, and two pups at the feet of older male, again I see clear blue skies.
      Now meaning, the coins are of material things of worry, money, and things you need or have around you. Something you wish you had more of. Pentacles is a Earth sign, deals with Taurus, Virgos, and Capricorn. Hmm bet your wonder why is he inputting all the sign meanings. it seems to me it will help give reference to whom you interact with in this reading. Points of contacts,,, The female is you looking to the past and the passer by the male who is walking by. this feels like a relationship meeting, she is  in red again a base chakra needed here, and her is orange is the color of success and relates to self respect; having the ability to give ourselves the freedom. So this will be a connection that will help you moving forward. (I get job connection then letter J). The older male is dressed in their self being, base, heart, and energy of light. A male that is missed and you want to feel again, they are showing that you carry them with you. Don't know if someone had pups or not. but some kind of pet was close and is carried with this person.  

Four card "Conscious", things you have control over in the situation. This card is "8 of Pentacles" or coins. This person in card is making coin, one on bench, one on ground other coins on totem pole in front of them. wears blue, black and red.
      Now meaning, you know what is needed here, to make money, and see money needed to be made on bench, money lost on ground, and money you have to make ahead on your totem. The blue is the throat chakra, the ability to communicate our needs and requirements; Spirit of truth and purpose, the black is the worry you carry with you, the red is your base again, the needing of balance, grounding, and leveling of your energy. ( I see typing and numbers with this card)

Fifth card "Unconscious", a behaviors your exhibiting that require your purposeful awareness. Next card is "The Hierophant" some say the pope of tarot or of spirituality, learning, and orthodox thinking. This male is on a throne, wears red and white, holds and ancient want with symbol in one hand. this symbol is of male water sign, with two keys at the feet and two ppl looking on this person.
     The card meaning is of you on your spiritual path, no matter what your beliefs are, you do believe in a higher being. This is you the inner you wanting spiritual connection, again red is worn, starts at the base of your thinking, and white is pure loving energy . The two keys is opening the solution of worry.  The two ppl are only witness , guides, angels of love that believing in you and watching and helping  you solve your issues.

Six card "Outcome", ties up any loose ends and sums up the story. This card is "3 of wands" this person looks before them with their back to us. not to be rude to us but to say I know where I'm heading and my journey is before me. Two wands are behind them, and they hold one in hand for support. The sky is now golden yellow, ground is bright yellow and orange, the wear red and green cape.
     The closing meaning is wonderful. what a wonderful story told, path traveled, and meaning in this reading, the golden skies is the world given you the energy to be happy, and travel on with your spiritual path, this path having wonderful energy laid out in front of you with yellow and orange colors a solid ground to walk upon. The red is base chakra, read up on this if you don't know, work on balance and leveling you energy with help you find peace and strength. In closing this read is three wands, to me each a issue, two are behind you, and one you have in hand carrying with you to let you know you will , you are going to hand the problems life may bring you, this is the end of one cycle and a new beginning to another. you will find what you need, and settle with what troubles your heart right now.

Thank you for allowing me to read you, letting my energy meet. Sorry it's a bit long, but I felt drawn to you. Today was the time and place for this message.

Hugs,

OSP

IP Logged

Manuela
Grande Fellow

Netherlands
Reply #31 - Feb 27th, 2015, 11:10pm

Todd, thank you for trying your new deck on me, i feel you have a very good connection with it and i want to see in a few months how far it has brought you, i think it will go a long way.

U picked up on a past life in the 13th century, i will be following you!

Big hug and ty,
Manuela

IP Logged

Rebeca Luna
Senior Member Level 4

Kindness is Love with
its work boots on
Calgary, AB
Reply #32 - Feb 28th, 2015, 5:32am

Thank you so much for humouring my silly request that u try out ur new deck. I really put u on the spot even tho I didn't meant to hugs. I feel like you and your past life deck are going to get along real well. I remember both my Greco Roman life and my Atlantis life and I understand how the other two cards fit in. Thank you again for taking the time to connect with me and letting me be the first to try out ur new deck. Much love and light.

IP Logged

maat
Full Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #33 - Feb 28th, 2015, 1:54pm

Hi Todd,

I would like to request a reading from you, i prefer in chat if possible, it has to do with something specific.

I am available today and tomorrow if works for you, otherwise tell me when you can.

If on chat does not work tell me and i will send you my question in pm.

Thanks

Joyce

IP Logged

OneSpiritPlace
Moderators

Psychic
USA - Virginia
Reply #34 - Feb 28th, 2015, 5:37pm

Joyce,

Sure I would love to. Find me in chat sometime today or tomorrow afternoon. Other then class tomorrow mid day, I am free.

Hugs,

OSP

IP Logged

maat
Full Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #35 - Mar 1st, 2015, 11:53am

Thank you Todd.

Looking forward to see you today.

IP Logged

maat
Full Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #36 - Mar 2nd, 2015, 8:16pm

A nice reading by OSP, giving some confidence and looking forward to see how it will relate to the current and future circumstances. On spot about past and present situation. Will come back for additional reviews in a while. OSP has given another insightful reading in the past and really trust him as he saw things that i only knew. Thank you my friend for your insight and wonderful time spent with you. Wink

IP Logged

DolphinSpirit

Somewhere Out There

Reply #37 - Mar 3rd, 2015, 11:47am

Hello OSP, if you have some time I'd love a tarot reading from you. I've talked to spirits but what they promised never happened so I'd like to get some information from a neutral side.

Thanks in advance!

IP Logged

OneSpiritPlace
Moderators

Psychic
USA - Virginia
Reply #38 - Mar 3rd, 2015, 4:16pm

DolphinSpirit,

Sounds wonderful, thank you for asking me.   I will post your reading here.

Hugs,

OSP

IP Logged

DolphinSpirit

Somewhere Out There

Reply #39 - Mar 3rd, 2015, 7:14pm

Cool, thank you so much! ^______^

IP Logged

OneSpiritPlace
Moderators

Psychic
USA - Virginia
Reply #40 - Mar 6th, 2015, 5:27pm

DolphinSpirit,

The Tarot Spread:

Love and Light

Here's the five-card spread I usually use with this question: Deck, w/Radiant Rider Waite,,,, Note: shuffle time 5 sec and 2 cuts

1. Root of the problem/concern/situation
2. Conditions at present
3. A surprise/the unexpected (could refer to past or future)
4. Advice card (what you should do next)
5. Outcome/Future/next movement

I had to find the spread I felt matched your concern or question, Receiving a message, and the outcome?

The last two days keep flashing a couple signs, power of attraction, and colors w/Aura & Chakra

First card concern,
4 of Sword reversed This card shows a person in gold laying on a bed with a sword , 3 swords hanging over head on the wall, a stain glass window showing one person helping the other.
**Let me say I like to describe the card then write my meaning, so now meaning. The reverse means restlessness, burn-out and lack of progress, this person lays on golden yellow energy connects you to your mental self, relates to self-worth. Person here lays on an issue as the sword laid upon shows, and the overhead of three other issues. The sword is the tool to resolve these issue. The stain glass window is showing a guide helping, this person is you. (Side note: the number 12 comes in, one of my guides names starts with a letter J, but this letter relates to you also somehow)

Second card present, 8 of Sword this card shows a person is dress in orange, tied up and blind folded, blues sky, orange ground with puddles of water they walk on, the swords show three in front and five in back. Also a distant cliff with a castle on it.
**Meaning feeling of isolated, self-imposed restriction, type of self-imprisonment. The color worn here is of the lower chakra and expresses happiness, confidence and resourcefulness. Happy color! The person feels bond and cant stay focus on the question on hand, the swords are problems handled, five behind and three at present, the ground is a warm earth healing color and water sign is helping in this, the clear sky is no trouble from above and a cliff is showing place you have been from and seen overlooking, a home thought you wish to travel back to, of comfort and knowing. (Note: hmm J came back, the home is comfort but see the signs of; travel, water around, family male help)

Third card the unexpected,
9 of pentacles, this person is dress in golden yellow with red , in a vineyard, golden sky, hand on six coins, and three behind, other hand holding a hawk, walking on green grass.
**Meaning: The color yellow worn is showing wisdom, clarity and self-esteem, the red is the base and is now giving self-awareness, do not focus on negative thoughts here, this card reflects present and future so no insecurity, self-pitying, or fearful thoughts, more positive attraction with focusing on being secure, strength of will, a pioneering in to the future showing strong courage. Hmm lengthy red explanation huh, any who moving on, the vineyard is growth of fruit brings new beginning in, the hands on the coins is with this thought of action is rewarding you in the path, and the few coins is a small price of practicing knew positive thought for future reward, what you want and know you will have is what the universe will give back here. The hawk is animal totem of information you will listen to. Now walking on green is needed grounding.

Forth card Advice card,
10 of Swords person on ground with ten swords in back of them. Dressed yellow and red, river beside them, orange ground, skies are yellow purple and black.
**Meaning: The feeling of loss of information and a kind of betrayal of feeling, the advice here is not to lay down and feel this personal crisis will defeat you, the colors reappear that is worn showing you, the water sign comes again, the skies are mixed if advice of focus on the positive isnt balanced in your spiritual path, mixed meaning staying confused. Also seen is the Yellow the healing sun, and the blending sky to black is only the problem you see now. The behind you of swords is tools you have used to put this present concern behind you now and move on, not to take anything laying down that can effect yourself or inner you.

Final card next movement,
2 of sword , this person is on a stone bench, path by the water, a couple islands seen, distant land seen, blue sky quarter moon. Holding two swords with a blind fold on.. Wearing a turquoise.
**Meaning: You go into the movement wearing a color that shows cool and calming & by imbalance in this area the Turquoise can also be helpful for both the throat and the heart chakra. (Note: I mentioned what you think is what you will get back, the power of attraction, with that thought process, knowing it will and not doubting is all that makes this happen.. also two will confined in you, each will have a sign in conversation, I get two females to, steps in spiritual path and one on hmm decision, I get the name Beth coming in, hmm that was random) OK, finishing up, water sign again, who the water sign person, hmm guess you will tell me in my feedback, the quarter moon in this read is in movement to this cycle of the moon, island are symbols of problems you feel left behind you. The swords are helping issue cards. Tools of solving problems. You worry but with your refocus of what you want know and you will have, believe its already happened to you, is what will progress in your life.

Hugs,

OSP
« Last Edit: Mar 6th, 2015, 8:26pm by OneSpiritPlace »  

IP Logged

DolphinSpirit

Somewhere Out There

Reply #41 - Mar 6th, 2015, 7:36pm

Thank you so much for the reading! You were spot-on regarding so many aspects and yeah, I've been pretty down and pessimistic recently because I thought it has all been empty promises again. I know I should be more positive but it's hard to hope for the best when it never happens ( we're talking about over 7 years here ). Will do my best to follow the advice, though.

Person starting with J, oh yes, totally right. Actually I know three people whose names are starting with that letter who are very important to me. Smiley

You talked about two females and a repeating water sign, well, my friend who's sharing the spiritual path and issues is a water sign ( pisces ). Ironic, since she has fear of water. XD

I don't know anyone called Beth, though.

Thank you again! *hugs*

IP Logged

mrsbrown318
Interim Member Level 2

Summerville, SC
Reply #42 - Mar 7th, 2015, 1:37am

Good evening!!!! I have been reading bios to see who I am drawn to. I have had a couple of readings in my day that cost me a lot of money and I feel like I got jipped. I left the reading still lost and disappointed.  I have been going through some pretty rough times lately in my marriage, family, finances...etc. I am down and I cant seem to get out of this funk. I am always the one that sees the glass half full. I am fairly new on this sight and I do not know exactly how to ask for readings. Anything you can give me would be great. I really want to find myself again!!!  Thanks a million.

IP Logged

OneSpiritPlace
Moderators

Psychic
USA - Virginia
Reply #43 - Mar 8th, 2015, 2:50pm

mrsbrown318,

I have you schedule for picture class today. Ill wait a week or more to do a tarot read for you. Ppl today will have a message, so my best advice is listen to the randomness or what might even sound like a riddle by some. Then I'll check back in the future and give my read/message here on my Bio page. Just bookmark me and check back.

Thank you,  Smiley

OSP

IP Logged

racha
Senior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #44 - Mar 9th, 2015, 3:34am

Hi OneSpiritPlace.

My name is Rachael. I am a soon to be mother of two and am so eager to know anything about my little one growing inside me. I have a post in 1000 words or less topic titled My Baby. I would love to hear your thoughts if you are able to.

Warm wishes

xxx

Racha

IP Logged

SillyRabbit

It is what it is.
Maine
Reply #45 - Mar 17th, 2015, 1:54am

OP,
Greetings. Would  you consider reading me? I am free in the evenings after 8 p.m. EST.  I would like insight into this  year. Am I on track? Please let me know if you feel drawn to read me.  Thanks much,
SillyRabbit

IP Logged

beccaernesta222

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #46 - Mar 17th, 2015, 12:47pm

Hi all Smiley

I am a  psychic in training and would love to be able to do a reading for somebody. i also welcome being read Smiley

love and light
Rebecca

IP Logged

OneSpiritPlace
Moderators

Psychic
USA - Virginia
Reply #47 - Mar 17th, 2015, 3:54pm

Ok I have 3 responses today.....

Racha,

I responded to your 1000 word post, focus on the you though, rest was fun, leave any feed back here you would like,, hugs

Smiley ,

OSP

Now SillyRabbit,

May I say each time I read your name I smile and Joy rushes in my being. Happy childhood thoughts of a cartoon that has sillyrabbit, smart, silly, witty, loveable.  Now Ive been under the weather lately, but I can give a read, or leave a tarot read here if you like, I can find a spread that responds to that question. Or in chat on the fly, haven't done that in awhile but we can see if we meet up. let me know..

Smiley ,

OSP

And beccaermesta222,

when you finish up your 10 post will meet up, let me know if you would like a tarot, picture, of chat read?  Now you can always practice reading pictures on 1000 word forums.. and even leave your picture there if you want others to read and practice with your picture.. I have a Sunday class you can email me a picture of you and be a sitter or come and be a reader. classes are here for you to learn become more focused and confident in your abilities. Let me know here?

Smiley ,

OSP

IP Logged

SillyRabbit

It is what it is.
Maine
Reply #48 - Mar 18th, 2015, 1:27am

Greetings OSP,
I'm sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well.  I hope you're on the mend.  My dad used to use the phrase "silly rabbit" when I would do something clumsy or what not.   Cheesy

I look forward to our meet.  Smiley  

All My Best,
SillyRabbit

IP Logged

Mezzi12
Full Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #49 - Mar 23rd, 2015, 7:51pm

Hi OneSpiritPlace,

Thanks so much for doing this reading for me. It was a great reading and please see below for my comments.

Comment on Queen of Wands: It is interesting that you mention someone with the letter H. That is an ex-friend of mine who I have been really struggling whether to call or not. I believe he could really assist me with what I am going through but at the same time since I told him goodbye last year in no uncertain terms. Yes my situation is i.e. the skies do seem really stormy and confusing. Yes I also have a lot of worries. I am going through the worst time of my life now.

Comment on Issue: All I can say is wow you are really good at what you do. You hit a home run with the initials here. RJ is the initials reversed for a close family friend who I tell people is my cousin, his initials are JR and he is also a junior in that his dad had the same name. This person has helped out before in many ways particularly financially and emotionally. This person has since fallen into bankruptcy and my family and I had to lend him a helping hand. However, he gave my father an important document and he is asking for it and we cannot find it and he is basically not speaking to us. So now we are under additional stress trying to locate it. I do not think I will be speaking to him that much after we find the document.

Comment on Limitation: Very accurate again, I need more money and need more security. I am in a very precarious position right now. I am a virgo by the way. I guess this is my father, indeed I do feel his presence at times. My father had a dog he absolutely loved this dog died a few years ago from time to time we would talk about this dog. Another dog that was accidentally run over daddy also loved. I think he is carrying the one that died that we used to talk about. He is a German Shephard.

Comment Conscious: This is so true, since 2013 it has been very difficult for me to save and to make money. I used to have more than one income streams now I basically have none. All I seem to be doing is having to pay for multiple unforeseen expenses. As it stands now im basically broke. I am trying to sell my car just to stay afloat. I am trying to think positively though, something good will come my way soon.

Comment Unconscious: You are so right when you say no matter what my beliefs are because as it stands my beliefs are completely mixed right now. I do definitely believe in a higher being though no matter what he or she is. I agree I need to start worrying and its good to know that I have wonderful guides helping me.

Comment Outcome: I am so glad to hear the closing and hoping it comes sooner rather than later. A lot of references to the color redwondering if there is some symbolism. The final comment by you OSP gives me a lot of closure.

This is why I like this website it seems that every reading I do just gets better. I think you nailed it in many areas, especially with the initials and what is going on with me right now particularly with finances and justice.
I thank you so much for time, energy and love that you put into this reading!
I know that people like you who provide this free service will be blessed by the universe. As they say you have to give to get.

Thanks so much again for the wonderful reading.

IP Logged

OneSpiritPlace
Moderators

Psychic
USA - Virginia
Reply #50 - Mar 26th, 2015, 7:58pm

SillyRabbit,

I saw your post on 1000 word - thought I would throw in a Picture read also,,

Female: I get to sets of numbers 28 and 32.. / the letter P like Pamela or something with P / I get heart break, a male involved / letter R there / number 12 pops in / red is the color here / something with angels purple and black and stars / 2k comes in / panic and worry / angel said its going to work out,, education will set experience in place.

Now lets try the tarots,,

Little Medicine Wheel

5 card spread

...  ...  ...

1. Messages from your Intuition
2. Message from your Body
3. Message from your Emotions
4. Message from your Spirit
5. Next phase in your Life

I searched around for a layout to focus on your question, I kept falling back to this, LMW layout, and its what guides want to be said. You already gave me the shuffle time and number of cuts, 4 and 3. Using the Radiant Rider Waite deck, so here we go -

First card Intuition The Fool I like to describe your cards then give meaning. There is a person looking upward to yellow skies and bright yellow sun, they are on a cliff, holding in one hand they have a long stick with travel sack on the end the other hand has a flower. The person wears yellow, red, purple, green, with a white under shirt. There is a dog playing at their feet and distant mountain in the back ground.

Now meaning, I had to chuckle when the intuition first card started with the fool, this card means beginnings, innocence, spontaneity, and free spirit. But you had asked how your year will be so this is wonderful coming first a new beginning. Sorry got all cheerful and happy and what I like to tell is the meaning other than the card tarot meaning. This person is looking up so I see positive here, yellow sky and sun is you bring in good pure energy. The cliff is not to jump or fall off but to look at where you been and where you are going. The person wearing good colors, hmm they always say chakra to me from red base to purple crown, seems a balance to the new beginning. The person will have either a trip or new travel point in your spiritual path, (I get better outlook on job or what you work on day to day) the flower is new growth, so you will find new thoughts, ideas, and answer to reason here. Hmm not sure what the pup is for, you must like a pets.

Second card your Body The High Priestess another wonderful card, this is you, hmm let me describe first, some reason Im excited with this read so far. This female sits on a throne with two pillars on each side, one pillar has the letter B on it in the color of black and the other has the letter J in the color of white, the person is wearing turquoise and white.

Now meaning, strong card showing me you have intuition, higher power, with mystery and an active subconscious mind. But I also see you in the card, a throne is showing me centered and grounded, the letters are in black and white the yen and yang, letters may relate to a name or lucky like winning blackjack. Turquoise tells me good health in the nervous and immune system, and white is the goodness in you as being seen also worm in the beginning.

Third card your Emotions The Magician funny how you get the top three majors almost in the order they are dealt in the deck. This person has yellow in the back ground, wears red and white. Holds a wand, and before them a table with the last three suits pentacles, cups and swords. Also, flowers growing below and above them and right above their head is the infinity sign.

Now meaning, this card shows power, skill, concentration, action, and resourcefulness. The color yellow still pure good energy coming in, thats good for emotions, the red is opening up base, again wearing lovely white. The emotions are gather together with all for signs and holding a wand is a fire sign, meaning a Sagittarius , Leo, or Aries is someone you hold dear. Flowers are now growing everywhere so new happy emotions are blossoming out. Now what does infinity mean, well something is constant on your mind looping over and over, an issue you will find a solution for soon.

Forth card your Spirit The Star hmm dont think I have had this many majors come out in a reading in a long time. This is a person naked to the surroundings taking in the night sky with stars above and one hug yellow star focusing down. This person kneels on green grass pouring from each hand pitchers of water one into streams and the other in a bigger mass of water the streams meet at.

Now meaning, this card is the spirit card and the card means hope, spirituality, renewal, inspiration, and serenity. This card always means a lot to me my daughters named hope. The naked to the surroundings just means your open to those around you, the star and the big yellow star means even at night you have positive energy shining in your path. Kneeing on grass is you finding good grounding. And the water being poured from small streams to large water mass is you working on the parts of you along your path and gathering your spirt your feeling to a larger collection making you steps in spiritual path swell in the way you have giving each once of you to the world.

Fifth card your Life 6 of Swords Life card just now shows a traveling couple on water with 6 swords in their boat. Seeing distant islands, wearing gold, blue, green, red boots. Hazy white blue skies.

Now meaning, the number six shows abundance card of generosity and sharing, and six of swords can mean regretful, but necessary transition, and a rite of passage. I was wondering when this card might show or one like it. The persons are on a travel and they carry swords that are weapons to handle issues. They are on water, so a cancer, Pisces, or Scorpio is involved. (I get Pisces but water sign none the less) gold is connection of your energies a pair to say. Blue, green, and red are the chakra that need to open to make this blend correctly. Skies show unsure. With that said the life is more of a now card, and all the surrounding cards on the wheel will make this card turn out happy stronger, over all better outcome. I see new, happy energy working into the next steps for you. Excellent cards wonderful feeling with them.

IP Logged

SillyRabbit

It is what it is.
Maine
Reply #51 - Mar 27th, 2015, 3:56am

OSP,
You're pretty amazing!  Thank you kindly for taking the time to do a reading for me.  

What came to mind reading the first section: Rob is my first husband.  Pam is his first wife.  She warned me before I married him.  2k represents the year 2000.  My first husband and his family truly believed planes were going to fall out of the sky come midnight 1999.  Panic.  I'm not sure of the numbers.  I wondered if it had something to do with my life at those ages.  ??

"The Fool"
I have always been a free spirit.  I love animals.  I have four children so we have 2 dogs, 3 cats, 1 lizard, 3 birds, 2 or 3 hamsters who passed on.  
"High Priestess"
I feel I've always been intuitive.  I know I should meditate and focus more to be more in tune.  What came to my mind when I read about blackjack, my dad went to Las Vegas every year.  He loved his time out  there gambling.  I miss him.  It is because of him that I found this website.  He was gone for a year when I was seeking out how to be in touch with him and came here.  I workout and focus on health.  I suppose I do indeed have a strong immune system.  
"Magician"
I do have a dear friend who is an Aries.  A web of sorts.  I've been divorced since June, just recently in the last month started dating a friend from high school years.  Perhaps this will blossom into a relationship Smiley  
"Star"
My youngest daughter, her middle name is Hope.  Smiley   My ex-husband and I named her Hope as a symbol of our life together....hope for a life together.  
I love people.  I'm a listener.
"6 of Swords"
New happy energy.  Beautiful.  I see that.  My marriage ended in divorce partly because of his negatively and how it was causing harm.  My children and I are at peace.  Very content.  Happy.  

Thank you again!  I appreciate you!
~SillyRabbit

IP Logged

Maia
Grande Fellow

~Our actions are our only
true possessions~~
uk
Reply #52 - Apr 6th, 2015, 7:37am

Kiss Big thankyou for the spirit read you did in picture reading circle yesterday and spot on with the names, your energy as always is very much appreciated and validated Smiley

Luv n hugs Maia xxxxx

Like a hole in the paper is both in the paper
and yet not of paper,
so is the supreme state
in the very centre of consciousness,
and yet beyond consciousness.

When I see I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I see I am everything, That is love. And between these two, my life flows. ~Sri

IP Logged

Kalski
Full Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Europe
Reply #53 - Apr 7th, 2015, 3:41pm

Onespirit, a lot is going on in my life at the moment. If you have time to give me a reading on the forum i would really appreciate it.

menadlis.jpg (105 KB | 56 )
menadlis.jpg

IP Logged

OneSpiritPlace
Moderators

Psychic
USA - Virginia
Reply #54 - Apr 8th, 2015, 2:57am

I can feel your sadness / depression / asking will it end yes / number 28 / letter S / vacation feels beachy / small female something missing there more a feeling / laws and books / decision granted / you have to stop worrying , new energy of life is coming soon the feeling will pass

IP Logged

Kalski
Full Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Europe
Reply #55 - Apr 8th, 2015, 10:37am

OneSpirit, thankyou so much for your reading. I appreciate your time. I do suffer from depression yes, I am finding it hard to control my mind, my thoughts etc.
yes i am asking will it end (assuming you mean the sadness?), glad answer is yes Smiley

number 28 and letter S does not mean much, only that my surname has the letter S in it.

Yes vacation is soon in 2 weeks to south africa..spot on.

Small woman...my south african mother who passed away when i was 18. The first person who came to mind...do you think its her? Is she with me?

I work in the marketing department in a law firm. correct! But I am desperately looking for other work, will I have a new job within the next month do you think?

I worry alot this is true, thank you I feel better after reading that there is no need for it.

Last question but my heart is very attached to south africa, I currently reside in UK now with my boyfriend. Do you feel that it would be best for me to stay in UK?

Many thanks xxx

IP Logged

avarose
Full Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #56 - Apr 9th, 2015, 12:29pm

Thank you for your reading in class on sunday.  Was very pleased.

Avarose

IP Logged

Diamondranger
Senior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

USA
Reply #57 - Apr 9th, 2015, 8:12pm

I would like to thank you osp for encouraging me to do a tarot reading. It was my first time and had never seen a tarot deck before. Thanks for being patient and understanding. I was a little nervous. It kind of helped me with my confidence so thank you so much.

IP Logged

CachaGalgo
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #58 - Apr 21st, 2015, 4:30pm

Hello OneSpiritPlace,
I would like to get a reading from you
what you see for me , my boyfriend and my son

IP Logged

Sugar Plum

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #59 - May 17th, 2015, 6:45pm

Thank you for the picture reading, OSP. You said something that had a deep meaning to me. But I still need to figure out the number.

IP Logged

kay7

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #60 - May 17th, 2015, 8:10pm

OSP, thank you for the reading in pic reading class today, though you said it was just random and probably off, on the contrary, everything fit!

Again, thank you so much, for hosting the class as well.

Kay

IP Logged

starry
Full Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #61 - May 17th, 2015, 10:14pm

i would like to thank you for being really kind and caring and helping me to  understand spiritually and i needed to talk it through with someone  it has help me reach that understanding i needed to know  and i wanted to say ty from the heart

dont ever change your perfect as you are

IP Logged

kay7

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #62 - May 21st, 2015, 1:16pm

Hey OSP, in pic reads you felt drawn to do a full tarot reading for me, thank you for that. The reading fit well with everything going on and shed some necessary light. It was very helpful. I understand that it was also something new for you, different from your usual readings. I hope then that it also helped you and that this "event" was as enlightening for you as it was for me.

Thank you

IP Logged

OneSpiritPlace
Moderators

Psychic
USA - Virginia
Reply #63 - May 22nd, 2015, 2:35pm

CachaGalgo,

Here is your reading you asked for.

Mini Tree

1.      Spiritual.
2.      Helpful matters
3.      Emotional relationships.
4.      Communication
5.      Unconscious foundation.
6.      Home and family.

---------5--------6------------
-----------4----3--------------
--------------2-----------------
--------------1-----------------

When doing tarot reads I like to shuffle and cut deck, its a message from you guide to mine to setup the deck. Or its just my thing and what I like to do, but I like to think we work together here. I get 3 and 2 so three is shuffle time and 2 cuts.
First card is Spiritual? The Lovers This card shows two a male and female naked looking to the angel about them. A huge yellow sun, blue skies, green ground, distant mountain and a fruit tree behind female and another type of tree behind the male.
The card meaning is Love, union, relationships, values alignment, choices,,,, now what I get from the card. The card shows me you are watched over by an angel I looks down to you and your love one. The yellow sky is good energy coming in, blue sky is clear communication. Green ground is good ground and foundation. With growth of mother earth with tree growing a green thumb, /Letter A / Number 32 / hmm word Coffee / an Aunt letter G

bSecond card is Helpful Matters? Judgment this card shows another angel in the sky playing a triumph to the ppl below, there is blue skies, several ppl all around praying holding hands up to the angel, they seem to be in each their own box all of them are naked and grey.
The card meaning is Judgment, rebirth, inner calling, absolution,,,, now what I felt with the card, second card with an angel, this one plays music for you, so pleasant sound you must like music huh,, blue skies show clear judgment. I feel this is showing support of love ones passed. They surround you and give your faith strength. Again the family is naked present in first card and in pasting, so you are seen as whom you are no need to hide it. Much support Also a water sign is here with an Air sign.  / Letters H and T / number 62 and 05

Third card is Emotional Relationship? Ace or Pentacles-this card shows a big cloud with a hand sticking out holding a large pentacle. Grey/light blue sky, ground is green shows a yellow path to a hedges leading to mountains in the distance.
Card meaning is Manifestation, new financial opportunity, prosperity ,,,,, now what I see in this card is your emotional relationship and how you value that. The sky shows grey meaning you will exhausted your energy to love your family with all you have and blue that you are spiritual, loyal, sensitive and even moody if you need to be here,  Strong value here, you hold in a air sign much value. Wealthy of love and caring, the card shows grounded in belief again. And the path is ongoing showing you will carry this value beyond great mountains and any issue that may arise with family, strong, strong love here.  / I see a saint statue here around you / something with High school or school / Mary name here.

Fourth card is Communication? 10 of cups this card shows a male and female, with children around dancing having fun. A rainbow the each adult has a hand up to with ten cups in it. There is sky blue. The ground green/brown.. couple looks at a house in the distance with green grass a stream flowing by.
Card meaning is: Harmony, marriage, happiness, alignment,,,,,,, The communication seems happy here, both blessing what they have, a rainbow of cups is many good things to love for. Even the love of the basics, such as house and kid or kids. (I get grand kids feeling there) Letter J and M could be future ones?

Fifth card is Unconscious Foundation? 5 of Pentacles This card shows a couple breaking up, splitting ties, sadness, end of a cycle
Card meaning is Isolation, insecurity, worry, financial loss, poverty,,,,, now what I get here This card is your worry a deeper never wanting to happen or go through again. You dont want the loss or broken heart the lack of money, the what if or why feeling. This is only what you may feel now. In a way its a goal a goal of yours never to travel alone, sad or poor. Your wealth is happiness and what you have you cherish with all you can or have.

Six card is Home and Family? Knight Of  Wands this card shows a person on a horse looking to unconscious foundation card warning it off. The sky is blue, the ground is yellow, and the person is wearing colors of yellow, red, holding a wand
Card meaning is Energy, passion, lust, action, adventure, impulsiveness,,,,,,, and what I get here is a wonderful family card, strong knight protecting from unconscious worry, clear blue skies of love, yellow ground and wearing it is strong pure good energy being brought in from you. The red is a base chakra color meaning you align your family to be in tone with you and your love. /Letter N / number 42/ color blue and purple/ prayer / grand or grandpa letter L older adult anyway agrees in spirit

IP Logged

memyself
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #64 - May 25th, 2015, 3:37pm

Hi, I ewould like a reading if you can. There's some major things going on,plus I'm pretty sure I'm being followed. Thanks

IP Logged

OneSpiritPlace
Moderators

Psychic
USA - Virginia
Reply #65 - May 25th, 2015, 6:49pm

memyself,

I understand your wants and desires for a quick reading, but 10 posting are required then come back to this list of readers and see who you feel drawn to.

Thank you for your time,

OSP

IP Logged

memyself
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #66 - May 25th, 2015, 11:04pm

Sorry to bother you again but I now have ten posts. I felt drawn to you in the first place and read your bio and feed back, I apologize I didn't know I needed ten posts. I was wondering if you would now give me a reading,? I have something following me, I know I do. I feel like its been following me for years.

IP Logged

Manuela
Grande Fellow

Netherlands
Reply #67 - May 25th, 2015, 11:57pm

Hello memyself  Smiley

I am not sure if you read the guidelines, if im cprrect you get them when you sign up for the forum.

Free readings are a benefit for participating members of the site. We ask for a minimum 10 QUALITY  posts on the forums before asking for a reading. A quality post promotes further interest and contributes to discussions with more than a few emoticons and a few words. Reading requests and Just for fun do Not count as quality. Note: Even with the minimum posts, instant readings are rare. Please be patient; we can not offer a drive thru free reading service.

I checked your posts and im sorry but they dont qualify  Undecided

Also while you are exploring the bios of the readers see who does what, in your case i wonder if its a reading you are looking for  Smiley Sounds like you are new to the paranormal and you feel something alot of people feel, that feeling of unknown things can be creepy but alot of times when u learn more about it its everything but creepy and easy to explain.

Enjoy your stay here,
Manuela

IP Logged

davidg
Junior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #68 - May 30th, 2015, 3:38pm

Hi, OneSpiritPlace, I am having some pretty large personal issues and I was hoping to get a reading, if you have the time.  Thanks so much, and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Thanks again,
David

IP Logged

minerva2345
Supernumerary Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #69 - May 30th, 2015, 4:29pm

Hey todd can you read me and Melissa thanks
I want to know why she keep coming to my dream
she show me her and her baby with me together
this her
so what you see my best friend todd

I love help peoples
I send healing

IP Logged

OneSpiritPlace
Moderators

Psychic
USA - Virginia
Reply #70 - Jun 1st, 2015, 11:54am

thats good, mini, i would get from that the father has came to you, said mini you see me, i know my daughter is having child, this is what he looks like and I see that through you please share with daughter im with them loving and watching and this is through you mini, good friend

IP Logged

OneSpiritPlace
Moderators

Psychic
USA - Virginia
Reply #71 - Jun 1st, 2015, 12:23pm

davidg,

Three cards: Past, Present and Future

First card Page of Wands, card meaning = Enthusiasm, exploration, discovery, free spirit
I see a person in this card looking to the present, holding  a wand , this wand is an issue they carry with them. Sky is blue, ground is orange, wears yellow / black. Blue is clear view of whats to come, orange is working on emotions, yellow is a happy spirit inside but feels some Black a touch of illness or something causing.

Second card 3 or Wands, card meaning = Preparation, foresight, enterprise, expansion,, I see person with back to me, still holding the wand, with two other wands on each side of them, wears red and green, yellow sky, green ground. meaning this is you turning away hold and issue having two to watch or assist but you don't know how to connect to them. Almost in panic and desperate need to handle this problem, its a relationship thing i get, letters J and letter M come in here, number 22 , and i get faith strong keep showing me faith and mother marry.

Last card Death card meaning = Endings, beginnings, change, transformation, transition, this card means your ending one cycle and beginning another. your worried of the change the unknown or what you know you need to over come this feeling you are having, its a matter of finding balance. this card shows a religion again, something you find strong in your belief systems. so know you have spiritual help of angels, new energy will help you feel complete again, sooner then later.

IP Logged

Karen aka Bagel
Interim Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Toronto Canada
Reply #72 - Jun 1st, 2015, 7:02pm

Female: I get worry, child related / number 28 /  letter got A first but want to say M also / feeling hurt something not of comfort / hmm seems spirit letter S like sue or something, get aunt feeling / Done

I do worry about trying to conceive and you were bang on about 28 since that is my birthday.

thanks for your reading

IP Logged

Shell.
Moderators

Hello Friends ... smile
it confuses them <3
Sydney Australia
Reply #73 - Jun 3rd, 2015, 8:01am

thank you for my picture reading sunday One

you were correct about everything you said and your insight is all was helpful .

you picked up on my ex's name and the pain he put me threw .

well done and thank you . hugs Shell

Smile... It Confuses Them <3

IP Logged

Kirsti
Interim Member Level 3

Massachusetts, USA
Reply #74 - Jun 9th, 2015, 1:09am

Hey OSP,

I've seen you in chat a couple times and I've always been drawn to you for some reason... I'd like to think that's a good thing.

I'd love a reading sometime, whenever you find the time.
Thank you for contributing your abilities here!

Be well,
Kirsti

Take part in my daily positivity thread! What are three good things that have happened to you today?
http://anybodythere.net/cgi-bin/paranormal-forums/YaBB.pl?num=1433804854

"When the last tree is cut, the last fish is caught, and the last river is polluted; when to breathe the air is sickening, you will realize, too late, that wealth is not in bank accounts and that you cant eat money."

IP Logged

purpolonia
Full Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #75 - Jun 18th, 2015, 3:36pm

Dear OSP,

I've been on chat and seen you there you have been helpful with information. I think that you would be able to read me very well. Therefore, I am requesting a reading from you here on the forum unless it's better for you on chat. I do have a question in mind. Do you see me moving out of my house. Selling my house and moving to another house? When? Any details on this question would be appreciated. Purpolonia/female/47 yrs old.

Let me know. Thanks.

Purpolonia

IP Logged

OneSpiritPlace
Moderators

Psychic
USA - Virginia
Reply #76 - Jun 19th, 2015, 11:14pm

Today's reading date: 06-19-15

Where Someone is Moving to.
Why are they moving:
Card One reasons behind the move.

Where are they moving to:
Card Two - Location?
Card Three - Environment?

What are they leaving behind:
Card Four - What is now completed?
Card Five - What will moving towards? Expectations?

What can they expect to find: outcome of the move.
Card Six - Near Future?
Card Seven - Far Future?

Most important/significant factor:
Card Eight - relating to the person and the move.
The Base Card (or the card at the bottom of the deck after the spread has been laid) is the 'Knowing" card. This card sheds light on what is known by the quadrant about the move - and may relate specifically to their feelings or emotions on the matter. It can be read at the beginning of the reading though does not have a 'placement' in the spread.

********1*********
*****4*****5******
**6************7**
********8*********
***2**********3***

The Key Cards are One and Eight.

Lets use 4 for shuffle time and 0 for cuts, so no cuts,
First card, Why are they moving:  reasons behind the move? Queen of Pentacles = Card meaning is Practical, homely, motherly, down-to-earth, security
I like to give the card meaning as a point of reference for you, some may look to card meanings and get more then what is presented in the reading, mainly because readings can be confusing, random things written down or presented some of which may not surface till later on, or you find now connection with the now or past. To answer the question you have asked is yes, now the cards tell the story of why or might be your thought process in making the decision. Could be a long read I picked unusual long spread here, as you may have read back on my Bio my read consist of me describing the card tell you what I see, but  ill post each card here so Ill shorten the reading time. But follow me on what I read off the card, with person. What they are doing, things around them, colors, signs, symbols even animals.
When I look at the card and we asked will a move be coming what do I get, funny I had to backspace I went right into old OSP mode of writing what we already see on card. You have a lot you have been thinking about, pentacle or coin means money or something of value is the issue. This thought is showing with what you wear in color, red and green on the card. Red is the base chakra of your grounded thinking, and you do this with green chakra a heartfelt deep thought, feet connected to the ground orange, yellow, green. (Note: ill bounce around with colors here from chakra and auras colors.) hmm mixed meaning here orange is a activity area, with possible stress showing, yellow a happy thought, green is compassion. They sky is yellow showing happy spirit and a zest for life. And distant hills or mountains Glimpse of a city or town seem. Now some random, / you see money or value making this happen with stress worry,/ something in a elevated area and better happiness./ Although I feel you have moved somewhat several times already. a pattern is seen or Im told/ Letter J / number 22. / Cramps or crumps word is said. / Older place or surroundings.  

Second card Where are they moving to: Location? 3 of Cups = Celebration, friendship, creativity, community
Ok side note the deck talks you by flipping cards out when youre warming up a deck and getting your energy on each card, this one fell out first. Good sign though happy card three people shown in celebration raising cups up in cheers of something that has happen. Cups is a water sign, I get happy place, good friends here or will be, positive sky for its blue and clear, each wearing support colors red, yellow, white showing new strength, friendly, and perfect balance, good group to be around. So its a gathering place with support/ I feel this will develop here/ letter C and letter G / hmm number 47 must be you and a number 42. Little number 3 must be a child evolved with that number / rural or I see nature or garden at least

Thirds card - Environment?  3 of swords = Painful separation, sorrow heartbreak, grief, rejection
More of a why card or at least may feel that way, swords are cards that handle issues, seem three pop in, and trouble you, you want new environment without the issue falling on you. Seems a Air sign is evolve with this. So grey sky shows exhaustion or maybe some skepticism / New environment will be safe
Fourth card What are they leaving behind:  - What is now completed?  8 of cups Escapism, disappointment, abandonment, withdrawal
you are walking away from past, leaving some rewards some  issues, walking into the future, again we see red worn, make sure you base is grounded, travels beside water, eclipse moon, this is like night and day, new positive. /  LoL guide keeps saying letter J then letter C two references I assume ppl, might be places. / Horse feels like a spirit or love of this animal

Fifth card  - What will moving towards? Expectations?  7 of wands = Challenge, competition, perseverance
Ok to me wands are issue cards, other readers say something different but I feel issue, like carrying or leaving issues. There is six issue your facing, could be the P and Qs of just moving getting stuff into place, holding one, so you carry an issue, I believe to help with six others. Like worry of money but faith will be with you, just think positive. Green is worn a heart color with yellow sleeves so you take in good energy, blue shy again positive more of thinking then of weather though,/ Random,/ a Grammie or Grandnana comes to mind, / Midwest,/  color blue,/  I see dance,/  Letter M,/  said truth follow heart

Six card - What can they expect to find? outcome of the move? Near Future? 2 of wands Future planning, progress, decisions, discovery
Funny all the card meanings say a lot to huh, any who there are two,, holding one is you back to the other wand, holds in other hand the globe, so new travel reference, looks upon the water and mountains. You must be a nature lover. Standing on a castle top looking at the new place / W sounds like wance or wants, / soon / inside worry / need for freedom

Seventh card  - Far Future? The magician = Power, skill, concentration, action, resourcefulness

First major, this card to me said a lot, all signs are suits are here meaning showing of all signs Water = Cups /Air = Swords /Fire = Wands/Earth = Pentacles ,, that said its a coming together the journey has just become and you have all you need to move forward, grounding yourself and aligning base chakra, great yellow sky good energy coming in, hold the wand showing power over issue, there is an infinity symbol of the magician ( you ) meaning great love never ending. / Letter S and I get a peace sign,,  sorry for all the letters, remember in reference could be names, place, issues, feeling most of the time names of someone or something, either here now or in the future

Eighth card Most important/significant factor: 3 of pentacles = Teamwork, initial fulfillment, collaboration, learning
 - relating to the person and the move. The Base Card (or the card at the bottom of the deck after the spread has been layer) is the 'Knowing" card. This card sheds light on what is known by the quadrant about the move - and may relate specifically to their feelings or emotions on the matter. It can be read at the beginning of the reading though does not have a 'placement' in the spread.
I get a sense of spiritual guidance here, two coming together or reuniting, in new building, either needs work done on it or remolding, cup being handed to the two , is joining, mix orange red purple violet and his grey seems a blending new mix, / house / and new mixed feelings / new foundation / no worry as in past

IP Logged

purpolonia
Full Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #77 - Jun 19th, 2015, 11:59pm

OSP,

Thank you for the reading. Looking for a new house to move to can be exhausting. I am nature based and the places I have been looking into are rural. Want to stay away from cities. Money is a concern. Trying to find something economical and nice. Also, would love to have great neighbors!! I will keep those letters and numbers in mind see if I could match them up to something. No,  I don't mind if the house needs a little touch up. Your insight in this reading gave me hope. Thank you.

Purpolonia

IP Logged

OneSpiritPlace
Moderators

Psychic
USA - Virginia
Reply #78 - Jun 23rd, 2015, 8:14pm

Kirsti,

Past 4 of Pentacles card meaning = Control, stability, security, possession, conservatism
This card has a person on it sitting, with a pentacle or coin on head, is holding one in the yin Yang fashion, and each foot is stepping on a coin. Sky is grey; person wears red, blue, and black
     This is a past card, so it shows worry of money, trying to handle what money is in hand by what to do with it, spend here or there. But starting a path with money when you start to stand on this journey and takes steps toward, it. Red self awareness and stability and your place on this earth. Blue is only worn as trimming hear so communication is something you are working on. Black gives us the space for reflection and inner searching.

Present 8 of Cups card meaning = Escapism, disappointment, abandonment, withdrawal
A person is walking away, leaving 8 cups behind, blue sky, eclipse sun, water with many islands, green mountains, wears red and olive green
     This is a present card, I get a walking away from a relationship, a moving on feeling, the eclipse is a hiding or your emotions, the water sign with many islands is stranded thoughts, walking to green mountains, so needed grounding is coming to help. Red is base chakra, and olive is a aura color I feel, heart mixed emotions

Future Knight of Swords - card meaning =Opinionated, hasty, action-oriented, communicative
This is a future card, A knight race toward present, so you have help coming, wears armor so very protected I get more of emotion protection. Red cape is Energizing, exciting the emotions and holds a sword, the sign of handling problems

Kirsti I saw you picture on 1000 words and did this pic read also, I get the number 23 / the colors red and blue / letter H / I see a PC, game, or online thingy its relaxing to you whatever that is I see / is there a spirit with Letter C / message, the lesson of being yourself is most important keep believing and the world becomes only a stepping stone in your journey

Thank you for your time,

OSP

IP Logged

CECENDEZZEPEDA

I Love The Paranormal

chico california
Reply #79 - Jul 11th, 2015, 10:17pm

Osp, I love the picture readings its my favorite your great. Thank you

IP Logged

OneSpiritPlace
Moderators

Psychic
USA - Virginia
Reply #80 - Jul 19th, 2015, 5:19pm

Fair Day reading for Auntgee 07/19/2015

Not sure where to post so sending it this way.
the number 57 came in, letter J then S. health, money, argueing , worry
57 is how old I was when I began divorce proceedings, also is the year I was born 1957. Letter J is one of my guides/protectors, a very dear friend. (He always shows up, but usually doesn't say much to others.) S is my oldest son about whom there are health worries. Argueing... well, that would be current husband. He's a very argumentative person who is very concerned about money, as in how to take it from others. I suppose main worry would be that legal recourse is taking so long, and he is using every means possible to abuse me along the way.
OneSpiritPlace: this card is showing you have an issue or problem, you have carried awhile, two fruits trees saids to me to new growths has happened, the sky is ending the day or ending of chapters its seems in your life, the path has been on blocks of steps, seems routine and fenced in shows blocked from what you have grown . the colors say a upset with another sex or conflict, sorry odd thought there, but carring a problem to solve
Hmmm... possibly many things. Re. current situation, the marriage was based on deceit by current husband. Basically, he misled or lied to me about most everything; otherwise would never have married him. Then, it was the standard abusive tactics beginning with isolation, etc. The problem to solve is re. something else he may have done. Been trying to find out more about that. He claimed to have killed someone in the past. Knowing him, it is very possible.
auntgee this card seems personal, now letter G i dont get name though more greed like, it seems person wont wavor, my way of thinging, the saturn is a long cycle around the sun so constant feeling of not changing, content, this is of the problem we spoke of , dont bow down to this cycle, you will break this change, it only shows happing long time, two cards here related, and other not helping but content, now next card
Greed is one of current husband's many flaws. He targeted me in order to take what I have, or to destroy what he couldn't take. He is furious that I now have ways to stand up to him, and he refuses to see reason. I am not his first victim. He is content in thinking he can treat women and children badly as things to be used by him. I've found evidence of his many thefts in several areas. I am content with basic things, while he is not. He does not understand the value of people, peace, etc. I'm also fairly content that he will be "found out" at some point. Even after I began divorce proceedings, he has still tried to destroy me in a number of ways. However, each way will only show his true nature when this finally gets into court. (I've seen a lot of "rough". Not my favorite way of life, but it can be endured.)
OneSpiritPlace: this is the cycle of 30 days and change will start to happen, at least its on a full moon, but i get month instead of many months, leaving a cycle, moving on to new horizons, the animal is one who is content with what they have living in same cycle, so leaving that thought behind also. this is a breaking of what was, and with or without moving on to new cycle, eight is a be there done that , learned moving on card, breaking of and making new, the colors are of new you, this starts with new way of thinking, and your wearing what you need to move forward, your just being ask by guide, time to question, take the step, atlering, again 30 comes in, each day find new patient, letting go of fustrations, baby step, reaction being held back and moving to new heights in journey
That is good news. Another court date this week. I might get some money. He shut off my access to all marital accounts more than a month ago. (Had to get after my oldest son for telling my mother that next-to-be-ex had tried to freeze me out during winter, starve me out during summer, and that he might try to have me killed, etc. All accurate, but no need to worry an 83 year old woman. shoot. I've lived through worse.) Always have been of the mind that I am here to learn. Have had quite the lessons, too. LOL Have been breaking old patterns, making or finding new ones as a way of life.
One of the long term "pattern breaking" things has to do with PTSD. Was diagnosed with that decades ago. Surprises most to learn of it. I guess I don't look like the type. Smiley (Unfortunately, next-to-be-ex was one of the few who knew of it, and tried to work it to his advantage.)
Interesting topic, PTSD. As with most things, if you learn the tools to use to deal with it, it does become much easier as time progresses. And, of course, as I get older, less things seem to be able to tell me what I "should" do or say, and a lot less tell me to fear. Smiley I have a lot of experience with a lot of things. Interesting about PTSD analysis is that they question you and there are actual charts re. stressors/traumas. As 51 mentioned the other day, such things included are often normal, everyday happenings. Otherwise, I was diagnosed based on numerous, verifiable stressors/traumas many in the severe to catastrophic categories. That translates as "I am lucky to be here." Smiley
The patience thing is not my strong suit. LOL I can be patient, but would rather not. Working on it daily. The good thing is that now I am isolated without a whole lot to do, I am receiving a real lesson in patience. (As if the ten years of this marriage wasn't enough of a lesson. Ha!)
Meanwhile, with all the divorce stuff ongoing, I am dealing with some of my children's problems, flooding and severe storms in this area for a while, my mother lives next to the river, and I am sitting back and thinking, "Hmmm.. all at once?" That tends to lead me into becoming all mental about such things as the divorce. I've seriously hoped the Second Coming would occur during the divorce trial... that I'd be taken Heavenward, and that next-to-be-ex would have to look at my empty chair and think he's sunk. Wink Or, that maybe I could just have some stigmata show up when I raise my hand to be sworn in for the trial? Wink That's just the aggravation talking. Aggravated that he is now "hiding behind the Book", using religion to impress others. I don't hold with him telling others they need to post the Ten Commandments while he is breaking several of them.
In any case, excellent read, OSP! Now I am back to the old drawing board for a while. Smiley (painting, drawing, and writing while I have the free time. After a while I can watch only so many Dr. Phil re-runs.)
Hugs,
Ange (AuntGee)
« Last Edit: Jul 19th, 2015, 5:22pm by OneSpiritPlace »  

IP Logged

EmeraldEyes
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #81 - Jul 19th, 2015, 5:33pm

Hello OSB,

I am new to the site.  I am hoping to meet new meta friends here.  I've experienced many tribulations in life, and I would like your insight in a reading sometime today if you have time.  I am free all day today.  

Respectfully,
EmeraldEyes  Cool

IP Logged

student
Interim Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

India
Reply #82 - Jul 19th, 2015, 7:02pm

I have been a part of the picture readings hosted by him and had a wonderful time there. Hands down,one of the gentlest,kindest people around Smiley

Had a personal tarot reading with him today,in the fair Smiley Again,a wonderful experience. What resonated with me the most is how patient he is and how much time he takes to painstakingly explain the cards and the meaning and how they connect to the person and their situation. The whole process is calming Smiley

I had a general reading and the past,present and future came out really cool and everything resonated with me in a beautiful way. I am absolutely amazed by some of the things he said, it was uncanny, accurate. something I could instantly relate to and understand. I also liked that despite me asking for a general reading and not asking a specific question, a specific query of mine (regarding my relationship) was answered. Makes me hopeful and I am gonna keep you in loop, OSP Smiley

All in all, loved the reading,the experience and going to recommend to everyone Smiley
« Last Edit: Jul 19th, 2015, 7:07pm by student »  

IP Logged

kasey
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #83 - Jul 21st, 2015, 8:32pm

Thank you for looking at my past life. It seems very interesting and cool. I enjoy the reading so thank you again. See you in chat.

IP Logged

Swanlight
Senior Member Level 3

Love the light and the
light will love you
USA
Reply #84 - Aug 2nd, 2015, 6:38pm

Hi OSP! First I would like to say thank you for your picture read in chat today!

"Male: I get brother feeling / then a letter J maybe jim is around this person / hmm lets see pic saids likes auto, / had kid / a cool dog / now I get like to party have good time/ I see accident / something wrong with leg / hmm some nick like tatter or spadder something er sounding/ aunt jen was said / now mess remember lifes cool my love is true and always with you, keep up the tunes, hmm think he means vibe or music DONE" (OSP)

You were pretty accurate! He is my brother. He was a mechanic, that was his passion.

I am not sure what the J stands for or who Jim is. My other brother (who is living) may know as he had friends and knew people I did not know. He also never had any kids. The baby he is holding in the picture is his best friend's daughter.

We always had at least one dog growing up, and my living brother had and has dogs. The dog in the photo was the deceased brother's best friend. So, he could have been saying any of those are the "cool dog" lol

He did love to party and have a good time. He spent a lot of time partying.

Our entire family was in a major car accident. He only had scrapes and bruises but our other brother shattered his ankle and had problems with that leg/foot for a while. Also, when I was 16 I was in another car accident and severed my achilles tendon. I still have problems with that leg. So, he could have been referring to me or our other brother.

"hmm some nick like tatter or spadder something er sounding" not sure what you meant by this. Do you mean a nickname? If so, no. Or did you see a splatter or mean a tear in the leg?

We never had an "Aunt Jen" but he dated my sister-in-law's sister who's name is Jennie. My living brother just had a baby girl so she is now Aunt Jen or Jennie to his neice. Smiley

"now mess remember lifes cool my love is true and always with you, keep up the tunes" These are def words he would say. We had a strong connection through music. Right after he died, he came to me while I was listening to a cd on headphones and he sang along with the song to give me an important message. So him telling me to keep up with the tunes, with music we loved together makes a lot of sense. This message from him means a lot and I needed to hear it.

Thank you for taking the time for this reading. You are amazing!
Love, Light, and Blessings! Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Love, light and blessings

IP Logged

Whispers
Junior Member Level 2

Wishin' & Hopin'

Reply #85 - Aug 30th, 2015, 3:51am

Hello..! I was wondering if you would be willing to do a reading with me sometime.. Smiley I'm going through a complicated situation right now, and I have a few questions. We can schedule any time that's good for you.
Thank you.  Grin

He believes in beauty, he's Venus as a boy... ♥

IP Logged

OneSpiritPlace
Moderators

Psychic
USA - Virginia
Reply #86 - Aug 31st, 2015, 1:50pm

Hey Whispers,

Sure I can do a reading. Would you like the reading in chat? Or here on my Bio page? If here on my Bio I can do a tarot read just asked my deck the question? All I ask with posting is gender, pick me a number between 1 to 10 for the amount of time I shuffle? Also pick a number 0, 1, 2, or 3 for amount of times I cut? Those silly questions I ask for numbers is my simple belief your guides and my guides are communicating to allow us to see what their message is. Other then that peace be with you and I'll await your post response.

Thank you for your time,

OSP

IP Logged

OneSpiritPlace
Moderators

Psychic
USA - Virginia
Reply #87 - Aug 31st, 2015, 2:32pm

Oh Whispers,

One last question please give me your age also, thank you.

OSP

IP Logged

JackieVey
Junior Member Level 4

Love is Patient

Reply #88 - Sep 3rd, 2015, 7:11pm

Hmmm...I felt drawn to you the very first time I went on this forum, but I ignored it. I'm feeling it again tho. Can you possibly give me a reading as well on here...your Bio page? If so I come prepared. I have read what you would need from me. I am female. 4 times to shuffle and 1 time to cut. Im 31.

IP Logged

OneSpiritPlace
Moderators

Psychic
USA - Virginia
Reply #89 - Sep 12th, 2015, 4:11pm

JackieVey,

You made me laugh when you said I come prepared with the info I need to do a reading. This reading has kept coming back to my thoughts lately, I will turn four cards today along with random info I'm told to share.
So you choose 4 for shuffle time and 1 cut. That gives me 41 and age is 31. Lets do the four card layout, present, past, future, and a reason card. The layout called "Mini Red Jade Tree".

---------------------------
-----------2--1--3--------
--------------4-----------
--------------------------

Couple random things first, when I first read your request I felt baby, but I'm not sure its yours or someone elses you will now love and watch over. Then setting up this read the prepared numbers and age make 72. They point that out, they being guides. Seems someone of importance is that age or was that age. I'll get more numbers and letters I'm sure once we get in to the tarot but this also came when i read your request, the Letter B seems a person of love or great friendship around you.

Ok so on with the read. You asked the deck a question already and I don't know what it is but its the reason you asked for a reading. So this layout is picked for you and you gave me the cards by telling me what your guides want relayed to me with shuffle time and cuts or in this case cut Smiley . Now remember the cards themselves speak volumes toward your message, and it's not always the psychic or me that gives the most information, remember I'm only a tool here. Smiley called myself a tool, any who I describe the card and give what comes to me.

So first card is present,, "Knight of Wands" This card shows you on horse dressed in armor and a yellow and black lizard pattern dress hmm looks like a beach dress throw over, over your armor. Wow that was totally chick talk I said there but you get the point, colors are important along with patterns and movement. You hold a wand in hand and your riding toward the past, meaning the knight is headed toward your past card. The sky is blue and youre on dirty ground with three pyramids in the back ground.

Now meaning of the card Upright: Energy, passion, lust, action, adventure, impulsiveness,,,, then random before my meaning,,, first random letter R came in like Rachael or feels like a female name. Then they say sadness felt from recent past even. Letter C pops in, wish I was better at names and not just letters but the letters are often names. Could be a person, place or thing,,, think I just described a noun. But could be a street or name of hospital. I found out long ago just give the info the sitter figures out how the puzzle goes together.

Ok back to card my reading of the card , let talk about the phase point of a cycle, the knight in relation to the numbering of cards; 1 the (Ace) is a start and 10 is the learn t ending of a cycle, the knight, queen and king is completing and preparing for next cycle. So knight is completed cycle. Showing movement toward the preparing for next cycle, This card shows you racing toward the past holding a wand which is a person holding on to their issue or problem caring it along and this show you have a good grasps on it by now. The armor is a shielding, walling, protection thing you have surrounded yourself to be protected from the issue or world around, making a barrier for protection. Although I dont feel you feel that way. Im speaking to the inner you the energy that surrounds you. the natural reaction to the events that have come. The colors show you, the yellow it a taking in energy, showing you as a person with positive energy, but the black lizard is worries , concerns repeating thought patterns that keep you from sleeping well and crawl throughout your mind never letting you rest. Now dirt or dry land is good its a grounding sign, and Egypt pyramids, tells me its and old foundation like roots in the ground and you been in this pattern a long time. But youre at the end of the cycle so new is coming.

Smiley I get to rambling huh, me the good old letter reader and card meaning reader. I think its important you understand the strands of information I see to build a meaning. Its like watching a painting being created and this is your painting, hmm do you have a hobby like painting? Seems random I would say painting thought.

Ok next card is past, the 7 or Cups, hmm ok cups are usually a love card. This card shows a person looking to the sky with clouds holding full cups. Each with its own procession, in one a ladies head, next a mother mary, next a snake, then a castle, on to jewels, then a reef, and a blue dragon. The person is in black like a shadow.

Now card meaning, random thought first, I get number two then see two smaller energies like children, something with education, and arguing. Letters A then C wow C again. Ok moving on to card meaning, Upright: Fantasy, illusion, wishful thinking, choices, imagination,,, also in the cycle the 7 is depicts a person with options, some option good some mysterious, stand with arms open wide in aww or surprise unable to choose, torment of daydreams with so many options they find it hard to choose between them, lack of time or a need not realized, stagnation inability to choose fear of making wrong choice, positive thing person has options, although opportunity could slip away if decision is not made, focus on need and wants but to be realistic with themselves, make sound decisions, to pursue only the best and leave the rest behind, could encourage reflect possibility and options, see potential in oneself and seeing all the options out there, why limit yourself.

Next card is future, 6 or cups shows two children one male child wearing red, blue, and orange and handing the other a full cup of flowers. With one cup behind him ready to be handed next, in a town or city seems peaceful place the female child wearing mixed red orange and the blue and deep yellow with black spots, she is accepting the gift.

Now card meaning, Upright: Reunion, nostalgia, childhood memories, innocence ,,, the cups are water sign, the colors worn, male red is VITALITY, COURAGE, SELF CONFIDENCE and blue is : Loyal, tactful, affectionate, inspiring, inventive, caring, and cautious and orange is Enthusiastic, happy, sociable, energetic, sporty, self-assured, and constructive then she wears the same red and orange but hers is blended more, blue also and we see the yellow the energy and those little black dots. So the worry or mind reoccurring thought processes is less now and more sleep is coming at least a restful mind. Children could me two small kids, but I get new spark new giving in a relationship. six cups surrounding children, full cups, elder child holding out in sharing memories or simple pleasures, temporary fleeing moment like all the sixes in cycles, reminder to savor the moment and keep in mind more challenging moments may lie ahead.

Ok last card the foundation to the Red Jade tree, the where , the why of past, present and future,
This card is reason; 7 of Wands, this card shows a person holding a wand holding off six other wands coming toward them, the person wears green and yellow. The sky is blue, the ground is green.

Another 7, hmm ok card meaning; Upright: Disagreement, competition, strife, tension, conflict,,,,, in the cycle its The seven of Wands shows a person being attacked out number but they are above them with a uncertain attack, could be an attack on their idea, watch for other who come to take or stand in the way, so the question to the deck issues coming at you. This is present throughout the read. We see worry, decisions, strengths , giving with a new beginning.

Love is or has been question, new spark or new rekindle is coming, support is coming. Why do they say the word "passion" I feel passion with you, wow that word gave me goose bumps. I put in a lot of meanings and randomness, might take several times or rereading over it before stuff starts to click. Let me thank you for asking me to read you and opening up your energy and sharing so much here. Please let me know how this read works in you life.

OSP
« Last Edit: Sep 12th, 2015, 4:23pm by OneSpiritPlace »  

IP Logged

JackieVey
Junior Member Level 4

Love is Patient

Reply #90 - Sep 14th, 2015, 6:36pm

You made me laugh when you said I come prepared with the info I need to do a reading. This reading has kept coming back to my thoughts lately, I will turn four cards today along with random info I'm told to share.
   So you choose 4 for shuffle time and 1 cut. That gives me 41 and age is 31. Lets do the four card layout, present, past, future, and a reason card. The layout called "Mini Red Jade Tree".

Me> Im glad that I was able to bring humor lol I felt very determined to do this.
---------------------------
-----------2--1--3--------
--------------4-----------
--------------------------

Couple random things first, when I first read your request I felt baby, but I'm not sure its yours or someone elses you will now love and watch over. Then setting up this read the prepared numbers and age make 72. They point that out, they being guides. Seems someone of importance is that age or was that age. I'll get more numbers and letters I'm sure once we get in to the tarot but this also came when I read your request, the Letter B seems a person of love or great friendship around you.

Me> Hmmm you could have been feeling my son who is 4 years old. I just got divorced and my son lives with me.  But u say baby. I cant be pregnant but I did have a scare recently, but Im pretty sure Im not pregnant because of too many barriers, but maybe its my brothers baby who is almost 1 yr old. Im pretty sure the guides are pointing out my grandmom, Phyllis who was 72 when she passed away this year. I wonder if thats one of my guides. Right now I know that I have a mandarin mystic and another guide is father-like. Im not sure what the letter B represents. I cant think of anyone I know with letter Bbut perhaps its the first letter of one of my guides name. When I asked for this readingI was thinking about wanting to know my spirit guides and how exactly am I doing in my life with this new love interest, work and family.  

Ok so on with the read. You asked the deck a question already and I don't know what it is but its the reason you asked for a reading. So this layout is picked for you and you gave me the cards by telling me what your guides want relayed to me with shuffle time and cuts or in this case cut    . Now remember the cards themselves speak volumes toward your message, and it's not always the psychic or me that gives the most information, remember I'm only a tool here.    called myself a tool, any who I describe the card and give what comes to me.

Me: lol ok I understand

So first card is present,, "Knight of Wands" This card shows you on horse dressed in armor and a yellow and black lizard pattern dress  hmm looks like a beach dress throw over,  over your armor. Wow that was totally chick talk I said there but you get the point, colors are important along with patterns and movement. You hold a wand in hand and your riding toward the past, meaning the knight is headed toward your past card. The sky is blue and youre on dirty ground with three pyramids in the back ground.

Now meaning of the card Upright: Energy, passion, lust, action, adventure, impulsiveness,,,, then random before my meaning,,,  first random letter R came in like Rachael or feels like a female name. Then they say sadness felt from recent past even. Letter C pops in, wish I was better at names and not just letters but the letters are often names. Could be a person, place or thing,,, think I just described a noun. But could be a street or name of hospital. I found out long ago just give the info the sitter figures out how the puzzle goes together.  

Me: Hmmm Im not sure what R and C stands for. I have a neighbor by the name of Rachel but I dont have much communication with her. But it makes sense that I am impulsive and seeking adventure and passion. I recently got a tattoo on my leg that says Love is Patient and I have 2 Tiger lilies under it, which represent passion. I want passion and love in my life.

Ok back to card my reading of the card , let talk about the phase point of a cycle, the knight in relation to the numbering of cards;  1 the (Ace) is a start and 10 is the learn t ending of a cycle, the knight, queen and king is completing and preparing for next cycle. So knight is completed cycle. Showing movement toward the preparing for next cycle,  This card shows you racing toward the past holding a wand which is a person holding on to their issue or problem caring it along and this show you have a good grasps on it by now. The armor is a shielding, walling, protection thing you have surrounded yourself to be protected from the issue or world around, making a barrier for protection. Although I dont feel you feel that way.  Im speaking to the inner you the energy that surrounds you.  the natural reaction to the events that have come. The colors show you, the yellow it a taking in energy, showing you as a person with positive energy, but the black lizard is worries , concerns repeating thought patterns that keep you from sleeping well and crawl throughout your mind never letting you rest.  Now dirt or dry land is good its a grounding sign, and Egypt pyramids, tells me its and old foundation like roots in the ground and you been in this pattern a long time. But youre at the end of the cycle so new is coming.

Me>I do see what my problem is. I hardened my heart a bit to protect myself from hurt from family. I am learning to let go and forgive and to enjoy the moment.

I get to rambling huh, me the good old letter reader and card meaning reader. I think its important you understand the strands of information I see to build a meaning. Its like watching a painting being created and this is your painting, hmm do you have a hobby like painting? Seems random I would say painting thought.

Me> Funny you mention paintingI do love to paint. I just dont have much time for it right now.

Ok next card is past, the 7 or Cups, hmm ok cups are usually a love card. This card shows a person looking to the sky with clouds holding full cups. Each with its own procession, in one a ladies head, next a mother mary, next a snake, then a castle, on to jewels, then a reef, and a blue dragon. The person is in black like a shadow.

Now card meaning, random thought first, I get number two then see two smaller energies like children, something with education, and arguing.  Letters A then C wow C again. Ok moving on to card meaning,  Upright: Fantasy, illusion, wishful thinking, choices, imagination,,, also in the cycle the 7 is depicts a person with options, some option good some mysterious, stand with arms open wide in aww or surprise unable to choose, torment of daydreams with so many options they find it hard to choose between them, lack of time or a need not realized, stagnation inability to choose fear of making wrong choice, positive thing person has options, although opportunity  could slip away if decision is not made, focus on need and wants but to be realistic with themselves, make sound decisions, to pursue only the best and leave the rest behind, could encourage reflect  possibility and options, see potential in oneself and seeing all the options out there, why limit yourself.

Me: Interesting. I think I was very confused in the past with options in love life and career. Right now I know what I want.
I think A could stand for Aminthis guy Im interested now. Maybe its describing his past too. Im not sure.

Next card is future, 6 or cups shows two children one male child wearing red, blue, and orange and handing the other a full cup of flowers. With one cup behind him ready to be handed next, in a town or city seems peaceful place the female child wearing mixed red orange and the blue  and deep yellow with black spots, she is accepting the gift.  

Now card meaning, Upright: Reunion, nostalgia, childhood memories, innocence ,,, the cups are water sign, the colors worn, male red is VITALITY, COURAGE, SELF CONFIDENCE and blue is : Loyal, tactful, affectionate, inspiring, inventive, caring, and cautious and orange is Enthusiastic, happy, sociable, energetic, sporty, self-assured, and constructive then she wears the same red and orange but hers is blended more, blue also and we see the yellow the energy and those little black dots. So the worry or mind reoccurring thought processes is less now and more sleep is coming at least a restful mind. Children could me two small kids, but I get new spark new giving in a relationship. six cups surrounding children, full cups, elder child holding out in sharing memories or simple pleasures, temporary fleeing moment like all the sixes in cycles, reminder to savor the moment and keep in mind more challenging moments may lie ahead.

Me: I think your right that there is a new spark giving in a relationship. This new interest is very different from others I have been with. Hes very respectful and seems a little innocent at times. I have learned to let him lead instead of forcing things to happen myselfwhich I used to do in the past. I will savor the moments tho     : )

Ok last card the foundation to the Red Jade tree, the where , the why of past, present and future,
This card is reason; 7 of Wands, this card shows a person holding a wand holding off six other wands coming toward them, the person wears green and yellow. The sky is blue, the ground is green.

Another 7, hmm ok card meaning; Upright: Disagreement, competition, strife, tension, conflict,,,,, in the cycle its The seven of Wands shows a person being attacked out number but they are above them with a uncertain attack, could be an attack on their idea, watch for other who come to take or stand in the way, so the question to the deck issues coming at you. This is present throughout the read. We see worry, decisions, strengths , giving with a new beginning.

Me: Yes the cards are right with the worry and decisions that I must make especially in regards to career.

Love is or has been question, new spark or new rekindle is coming, support is coming. Why do they say the word "passion" I feel passion with you, wow that word gave me goose bumps. I put in a lot of meanings and randomness, might take several times or rereading over it before stuff starts to click. Let me thank you for asking me to read you and opening up your energy and sharing so much here. Please let me know how this read works in you life.

OSP

Me: I have to say that I have been very passionate of lately lol I think its this guy Im interested in. He really infuriates me sometimesbut he makes me happy. Nothing serious has happened yetbut Im hoping something more will develop. Fingers crossed! Lol Im still planning on re-reading this reading to see if any of the letters come up again. Oh! I forgot I am going on a journey to become a healer. Im taking reiki. I was told that I have healing hands..so we shall see : )

Thank you for taking the time to read me! I really appreciate it !!!

IP Logged

CECENDEZZEPEDA

I Love The Paranormal

chico california
Reply #91 - Sep 15th, 2015, 3:33pm

Thank you for pic read on Sunday you are great

IP Logged

Maia
Grande Fellow

~Our actions are our only
true possessions~~
uk
Reply #92 - Sep 27th, 2015, 9:59pm

Thankyou osp for a great and succinct reading in picture class tonight, your time and energy is always appreciated  Kiss

Maia xxxxxxxxxx

Like a hole in the paper is both in the paper
and yet not of paper,
so is the supreme state
in the very centre of consciousness,
and yet beyond consciousness.

When I see I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I see I am everything, That is love. And between these two, my life flows. ~Sri

IP Logged

Rosemary
Grande Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #93 - Sep 28th, 2015, 6:41am

Hi OneSpiritPlace

I wondered whether I could have a card reading on this forum if you have the time.

I can do a photo reading of you if you would like

Thanking you.

Regards

Rosemary

IP Logged

OneSpiritPlace
Moderators

Psychic
USA - Virginia
Reply #94 - Sep 29th, 2015, 10:18pm

Rosemary

Sounds cool, now ask my deck your question?. Now just give me two numbers pick 1 Thru 10 for shuffle time and pick 1 , 2 , 3 or 0 for number of cuts. I believe I know what you will pick number wises I'll email a fiend what numbers i see just to see if I am close lol... Once we have that to work with ill work on a tarot reading for you..

OSP
« Last Edit: Sep 29th, 2015, 10:25pm by OneSpiritPlace »  

IP Logged

ChubbaDee

Open heart, open mind

Queensland, Australia
Reply #95 - Sep 30th, 2015, 7:57pm

Hello OSP  Smiley ..Feedback for read 29-9-15 .. better late than never is the story of my life hahaha .. we call it 'murri time' haha so silly that I cant even work my email, hahaha idk. Firstly.. Im unsure about the letter S and number 32.. You were spot on about the relationship issues.. partner and I, we often butt heads lol but are one, inseparable! Family.. & we always work it out.. correct on the bill worries and work.. work is fine but I think im putting too much pressure on myself & burn myself out, as Im the only one working atm because of partners redundancy so there is where the bill worry arises too. You said sadness of incomplete... yep.. I do totally feel like something is missing but Im not exactly sure what it even is that will stop the empty feeling! Things are slowly looking up.. I just need to keep focused I think and whats meant to be will be and Im  Cool cool with that atm. Thanks for the read OSP.. muchly appreciated! Hugs heart X chubbadee x
« Last Edit: Sep 30th, 2015, 8:04pm by ChubbaDee »  
IP Logged

Rosemary
Grande Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #96 - Oct 1st, 2015, 5:31am

Hi

My question would be what will happen with my job, will I get another one?

I pick numbers 5 and 6 and pick three cuts in your deck.  

Hope I got it right.

Regards

Rosemary

IP Logged

OneSpiritPlace
Moderators

Psychic
USA - Virginia
Reply #97 - Oct 5th, 2015, 3:19am

Rosemary,

I had a dream  and it showed me a tarot tree layout. Kinda long layout, so ill let the cards do the read mostly.,, but there was some interesting things that happened already before I even start on the layout.

First remember I asked for numbers, well you did great with following the instruction I left here, two numbers and cuts. I was referring to my style of shuffle request and times to cut, usually two numbers combine, but you did as I stated and gave me three. Which turned out to be kind of awesome and cool. I had said I would email a a friend with my prediction on two numbers, I wasn't even close in relation to shuffle and cut numbers for I said 4 and 3 or 43. but I had also stated I get 63 thinking it was a year then 53 and with my bad math thought it was age if 1963. 52 is actually the number there. But my mistake was a given with my numbers and then this is what you wrote back to me.

Rosemary: I pick numbers 5 and 6 and pick three cuts in your deck.  

So without knowing it you had completed my thought in an email. 5 shuffle and 3 cuts is 53.. then 6 shuffle and again same 3 cuts is 63. I even found that the 52 played in as well in my mind anyway, let's see if you see the pattern also. Using your numbers shuffle time is 5+6=11 & cuts 3 times. So numbers have a funny way at popping out to me. And what does that mean, well nothing really other then you and I have connected without even doing more than a couple forum responses.

Here is your question:

Rosemary: My question would be what will happen with my job, will I get another one?

The beginnings tree

Card One:                       The root of the venture.  The deep issues pushing you toward it.
First card is
"Ten of Cups", card shows a couple holding and hugging each other, their free hands are held out and up toward a rainbow with ten cups in it.  Now meaning , This card is the foundation card the root of the question. showing me, you have a great desire to first be happy, second help others around you, showing something to look forward to with much that is gathered in the rainbow of lights above you, cups hold love. and ten is completing cycle, meaning full accomplished. Goal setting, reward seeking, but not a gold digger a hard work for what you want.

Card Two:                      Early growth of the venture.  How your talents and actions will support it.
Second Card is
"Ace of Cups", this card shows a huge cup in the clouds being held by a hand coming out of the cloud. The cup is over flowing raining water down into a body of water. with green lily pads around on the water.  So now meaning, we are making our way up the tree, this is first growth, Ace beginning of new cycle. One that is done from the heart for another shown with a Cup and comes to you here. The cup over flows with wanting to grow, its held by an angels hands who assist you. The lake even has lily pad so you have several options to jump to. Seems so far you will finish up one and start this new one. Cycles are funny they could mean what you are doing or what you want to do, I get what you want to do. Name with Letter C comes in on the card.

Card Three:                   The flowering of the venture.  How others will react to it.
Third card is
"5 of pentacles" or coins. it shows me a stained glass window with five coins place in the pattern, a female walks in the snow while another person follows on crutches and looking for guidance. So meaning, we start to see the pattern in the cards, 5 being a learning part of the cycle. gathering and moving on with knowledge, shall we say. This is you taking on your new path. you are shown light with the light of the stain glass window, it may seem a small starting point,  cold journey with ppl who count on you. So we saw love in 1 and 2 cards, now 3 is making something for yourself and moving ahead with the ppl who you care for and count on you.

Card Four:                     The fruition of the venture.  How it will change you and your life.
fourth card is
"Queen of Pentacles" , this shows you on a throne, holding a coin looking at it with satisfaction, wearing red and green, sitting in a garden with vines growing beside and over head and with bits of growth all along the ground and a river in the distance and mountains that look small from this view.  Now meaning, remember Rosemary your guides helped me pick this layout, the shuffle time and number of cuts, I'm always amazed at how the reading develops and carries on, its "the story" playing out to send a message. but the card is right on lines with a growing tree, a cycle that finishes, makes roots and grows up. The foundation is here, the top of the tree is solid, you are in the cycle, having made something work correct in your life, you hold on to that value, you see it start to grow all around with all the effort you place in each step of the path. the Red you wear is base color shows me your grounded better now, the green is seen throughout this read it carriers the love shown with cups. the green is heart and overflows here. the river is the passion flowing that brought you to this point, the mountains are the boundaries you over came to make this what you look at now worth so much more.

Cards Five & Six:             Details from your past to consider before you begin your venture.
so now five & six work together here: interesting, 5 is
" The Star" , and 6 "death" we see in 5 a naked lady pouring water into the lake, into the rivers that make the lake, the sun bright with stars circling it. then 6 is a knight in armor riding a horse, and a priest praying up to this rider, two peasants watch in dismay and one other person lays on the ground seems past out or done with living. this  rider is on a white horse. rider holds a flag, with a white flower. Now meaning, we have grown our tree in this layout, now we see the leafs growing. they show us what has come up within you and grown out. so 5 the star is you and 6 is what you feel and see, 5 is you naked with honest truth. pouring yourself back into the world it's what you collected and your energy is giving back to the universe now. the sun is giving you new pure yellow golden energy and the stars say you have reached beyond what you feel here and into the heavens. Then 6 is the yang of the ying, I never have felt the death is your death coming but more of a cycle of knowing death. we, Us , the paranormal group who gathers at this communication gathering place at ABT seeing new growth and many of us feel death. The sense of love ones pasted. the death card shows me belief, with the priest, doesn't mean you believe that but that you believe as him in a higher being, and are often face with death or feeling of those who have died. even show the people around us who can't face death, they won't look at it they don't trust who is looking at it. but death keeps marching in, on a white horse. proud to carry over our love ones to the new place of being. even a flag of flowers to celebrate this new life. So card 5 and 6 show me your character, the person who grew a tree, had a question on present job. will it settle or be gone? what if a new one comes. you have finished the cycle, grew, learned, found meaning, and branched out to show yourself with new leaves, what it took to be who you are and how you got there.. Letter C comes in here, and female I feel. someone close who has that connection. like energy or understanding of crystals.

Cards Seven & Eight:       Details that will arise as the venture develops.
Now cards 7 is
"Temperance" and card 8 is "3 of cups" the 7 shows an angel filing one cup with the other cup with water. hmm lots of water signs in this reading.. this angel is one foot on ground one in the lake, the path from the lake is to mountains, with a sun coming up. now card 8 shows three people happy playful full of joy, mixing of friends, cups held up in a cheers to all. sky is blue, ground is yellow and gardens growing around. they each wear a color, red, yellow, white. Now meaning, so the other side of the tree here in the reading is showing more leaves, these show details in the venture, the 7 is your guide the one who watches over you.. the being that gives guidance, filling one cup to the other just so you know your cup is always full. this path is your path you have traveled, coming to the lake that is your place of gathering energy, the mountains again is shown where you came and had to over come and the sun is the energy that came each day to get you to this point in the cycle. the other leaf 8 is three very happy people so a celebration of what you have done, well grounded (red), new energy (yellow) , and pure heart to make it happen (white) with growth showing, clear skies showing, solid yellow ground is good energy. each leaf has shown you a meaning to make this new happen right and why it has happened.

Card Nine:                     The overall outcome.  What can be expected if the venture begins as planned
                                       at this time.
Last card 9 is awesome
"The Sun", this shows a small naked person riding on a white horse. holding a red flag, big huge bright sun that even has a face on it, with sunflower growing up. Now meaning, (side note letter R comes at the end, that your name though rosemary at least here it is, i keep hearing happy chants of "Rosemary!!!,, Rosemary!!!.) this is the inner you, the want to know you. the card that said you asked, then grew this tree, it showed you each step of the way, it gave you positive feedback what you choose will be a good outcome. each leave gave meaning now the final card, is you riding away feeling confident, holding a red flag, i go back to grounding, the ground letting go of negative bring back in positive energy, the sun yellow a sign of energy taken in, even closer now with feeling this card even gave it a face to look upon, the sunflowers are symbols of new growth, with many seed that will carry on new growth so new cycle will grow more and more.

What a wonderful reading, I didn't plan on doing this much of a reading to be honest, I thought three cards let Rosemary know I've felt sick with a cold and move on. But you gave me energy to work with, from the numbers you picked to start this, then your guides finding the read layout, reading is a long one but needed one. to the reading itself. it works from ending cycle, new growth, growing, meaning, details, to overall you hit the SUN at the end, wow awesome read, hope you understood it, it was wonderful to do, I know you asked other to give reads now i can finally read those reads also. love to see how us psychic read the same person. Thank you Rosemary for allowing me to read your energy and share what my tarots had to say.

OSP

« Last Edit: Oct 5th, 2015, 3:35am by OneSpiritPlace »  

IP Logged

Rosemary
Grande Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #98 - Oct 6th, 2015, 7:33am

Hi OneSpiritPlace

Thank you for your awesome reading.

It looks great for the future, but thanks again for your time.

Regards

Rosemary

IP Logged

ginni15
Fellow Member

Strive to be the best
of YOU!!
Canada
Reply #99 - Oct 6th, 2015, 12:48pm

OSP

I just wanted first of all to thank you for sharing my photo in chat on Sunday for people to read.  I really appreciate it, and so many things came through from all the readers that made alot of sense to me.

Secondly, I would like to thank you personally for your read.  I know you think your readings are "random" but it's funny that sometimes those random reads are the ones that can bring through some very important information and confirmation!  You did a wonderful job on this reading, and I really appreciate you taking the time to do so.  

Hugs

Ginni15

The task before you is not as great as the power within you...Give me a firm place on which to stand and I will move the earth!

IP Logged

arianna
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #100 - Oct 18th, 2015, 5:48pm

Hi OSP

Just want to say special thank you for the wonderful reading you gave to me yesterday. Everything u said was correct. And I hope it all goes well.

Take care

Blessings
Arianna

IP Logged

Grey wolf
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #101 - Oct 22nd, 2015, 7:52pm

Can't waite for next pic read. If we short let me know I will send a pic

IP Logged

OneSpiritPlace
Moderators

Psychic
USA - Virginia
Reply #102 - Oct 27th, 2015, 10:30am

Grey wolf,

I had seen you for only a few minutes in class this past week. I figured it was not easy to stay in the room if you were on mobile.
So I want to mention a new cycle on the picture reading class and we have set the permanent date of each class to the first Sunday of every month. This allow you another chance soon after the last class to summit your picture and please feel free to read with us also.

Thank you,

OSP

IP Logged

LunaSea
Moderators

usa
Reply #103 - Oct 27th, 2015, 11:34pm

toddness thanks so much for doing a reading for me!! it was amazingly accurate and i was stunned speechless.. i can't say enough good things here lol you helped me so much and i appreciate that more then words can express hugs

"I don't suffer from my insanity I enjoy every minute of it!" ~Sherrlilyn Kenyon~

IP Logged

ravenswings
Full Member Level 2

Columbus Ohio
Reply #104 - Nov 5th, 2015, 2:15am

OSP, can't thank you enough for what I've gained from your classes and reads so far...looking forward to learning so much more. -xx

IP Logged

PixiAiry
Full Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #105 - Nov 7th, 2015, 12:03pm

OneSpiritPlace please could I ask for a reading at the fair today if you have time squeeze me in please.

IP Logged

Waterbloom

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #106 - Nov 7th, 2015, 1:27pm

Hello OSP, I would love to have a reading from you at the fair if you have time. Smiley

IP Logged

OneSpiritPlace
Moderators

Psychic
USA - Virginia
Reply #107 - Nov 7th, 2015, 3:45pm

PixiAiry,

I would love to give a read when you are free.

OSP
« Last Edit: Nov 7th, 2015, 3:47pm by OneSpiritPlace »  

IP Logged

OneSpiritPlace
Moderators

Psychic
USA - Virginia
Reply #108 - Nov 7th, 2015, 3:47pm

Waterbloom,

What lovely names of people asking for reads today, yes please meet up with me when you can.

OSP

IP Logged

amo
Full Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #109 - Nov 7th, 2015, 5:42pm

Wow thank you Osp.
I came to watch you read but got an excellent read too.  It was very good and made so much sense.

Thank you for sharing your gifts and all you do here at ABT!

Amy <3
« Last Edit: Nov 7th, 2015, 5:46pm by amo »  

IP Logged

Waterbloom

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #110 - Nov 7th, 2015, 6:10pm

Hello OSP, your reading was amazing! It was good to know about the connection to my guides and other issues. This has put my mind at ease about my spiritual journey. It meant so much to me.
                Thank you for your time,
                                   Waterbloom Smiley

IP Logged

Diamondranger
Senior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

USA
Reply #111 - Nov 8th, 2015, 4:06am

Thank you so much for the past lives read today osp. I was shocked when you brought up the lonely girl i used to have visions of her. It was my first past lives read and you did an amazing job thank you again.

IP Logged

limesushi
Full Member Level 5

Sending Smiles.

Reply #112 - Nov 8th, 2015, 5:01pm

Such a great read, it seemed that everything tied together so well, there wasn't any questions about the read. I was really impressed by the way the cards unfolded and your interpretation was spot on.

Thank you so much for the time and the read!

AIM  
IP Logged

ScorpioSkyfall
Full Member Level 2

Live Life. Have No Regrets.

Reply #113 - Nov 8th, 2015, 9:33pm

Thank you for your reading. Very insightful and informative.

Peace, love and many blessings,
Josh
IP Logged

Greyowl59
Grande Fellow

Archetypal Healer
UK, England, Poole, Dorset
Re: Reading on Sunday
Reply #114 - Nov 9th, 2015, 7:34pm

G'day OSP,

Thanks for your great reading on Sunday, which corroborated another reading. So when getting the same message from more than one place that is cool.

Your reading was very true to the burning issue. Past was about not getting enough shift hours with three different agencies. Also being exploited and messed about big time by one of the three. Taking the piss as they say in UK. This has left me with mounting debt. I got by for a long time by selling personal property, though the saleable items are running out and nobody is buying right now.  

The big decision was get the hell out of this, and it will take a long time of doing other work to recover from this mess. Agency is not a route I will be going down again.

It has taken me to severe insolvency. Not new territory as years ago I was bankrupt because nobody would give me any job whatsoever. And I had insolvency again a few years back, until landing guaranteed hours in 2010.

So no more agency. I had to make that tough decision because none of them came up with the work for long enough. So I have been retraining in hypnotherapy - qualified, and also in regression (current and past life), and have some advanced training to do also later). I also have designs on publication at some point, a novel.

Recent and some work further back was supporting autism clients while they were doing courses, English, Art, Guitar, Writing, Media, Pottery, Wildlife, Dancing. Anyway I have a couple of interviews for support work in schools for people who have autism, which would be a natural progression given that I have support shifts with a guy doing video, photography, radio, TV, film course. I am well versed in photography, and also a bit in video, so this has been great all round.

Although I would likely lose those college sessions, it is a necessary move, as I need guaranteed hours if I am to recover from the absolute mess caused by lack of agency work.

If those two interviews do not provide... I do have another company who want to interview me for a post in a dementia nursing home. This would be good in that behaviour issues are not as severe as with autism. And, historically, I have got on well with elderly all my life. So it is another potentially viable option.

So your reading was right about the big career decision, and needing to leave behind dead wood and go ahead with something worthwhile careerwise. The future work, as per the reading, would also make use of my abilities and training.

So thanks again for a cracking reading OSP.

Grewyowl59

Charles Morris

Greyowl
YIM  
IP Logged

PixiAiry
Full Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #115 - Nov 9th, 2015, 8:35pm

Thank you so much for my read One Spirit place. . I really needed clarity and your reading really helped so thank you.

Your relaxed way of reading made me feel comfortable and relaxed.  Thank you so much again xxxx

IP Logged

holiji
Full Member Level 3

mississippi
Reply #116 - Dec 8th, 2015, 12:19am

I would like to have a reading done. Please let me know if you can do it and when.
Thank you  Grin

Holiji

Holiji

IP Logged

OneSpiritPlace
Moderators

Psychic
USA - Virginia
Reply #117 - Dec 9th, 2015, 10:16pm

holiji

I see you have asked a couple psychics for a read.. Gracie and me at least.. which would you like.. she is a awesome reader.. Let me know who you decide on, Ill be going to the UK in a couple days so Ill have to try to read when I find  time in my  holiday  schedule..

Thank you for your request. let me know what you decide

OSP

IP Logged

Isabelle Daniels

Our Loved Ones are always
with us.

Reply #118 - Jan 3rd, 2016, 1:49am

Hi OSP,
If you are still offering readings I would love one.  Smiley

IP Logged

Sky Dreamer
Senior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Va Beach, Va
Reply #119 - Jan 13th, 2016, 5:09am

OSP, hi. I myself have had a couple of readings here since I joined. Could you please give me one here? I wondered if you can pick up my dead Mom, Daddy, Brother and Grandmother? If they have a message for me. The holidays are so hard. I miss them terribly. Also on Nov 8th of 2015 I had a committment ceremony with a man I love so much. Do you see it working out forever? I never met a man like him in my life but because of BAD relationships in my life, it's hard for me to trust men, even him. He is very patient with me.Thank you so much and happy New Years. Smiley Hugs

Looking Forward to The Future

IP Logged

Mongki
Interim Member Level 3

Reply #120 - Apr 22nd, 2016, 5:35pm

Hey OSP, just want to say thanks for the card reading you did for me today. It was awesome. Can't wait to catch the thief!! xxx

We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can hope to understand the Universe. That makes us something very special.

IP Logged

Seagypsy
Moderators

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #121 - Apr 24th, 2016, 1:46am

Thanks for the read you gave me, Todd.  
You saw some of the problems I am having and the way I feel about them.  Appreciate it  Smiley  
It was fun watching you read  Smiley

"Those who hear not the music,
Think the dancers mad."

IP Logged

JenC
Full Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #122 - May 19th, 2016, 10:09am

I know its late but I just saw this feedback link and wanted to tell you how great your read was in picture reads back in March. So accurate in the things you say and so impressive you picked up on it being a daytrip to France. Great genuine psychic. Thank you again <3

IP Logged

Pages: 1