Feb 19th, 2017, 9:02pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Arianna's Bio and Feedback
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
(Read 5857 times)
arianna
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Arianna's Bio and Feedback
Nov 29th, 2013, 9:41pm

Hi Everyone,

I am empath, psychic and a developing medium.  I am still learning and therefore your feedback is very important. I am open and will tell you what is needed regardless of if it may sound bad to you.

I am a realistic person and would tell you like I see it. I will give advice but you don't have to take the advice as my advice would sometimes be derived from the situation in your reading.

I would like to note that my readings are "practice" and is in no way definite as situations can change.

In light of this I am willing to do readings to anyone who is interested. I am more comfortable doing picture readings so sitters can post their picture on this page. I also do spirit readings and psychic readings but I am now developing these aspects of my abilities hence my preference for picture readings as it may be more accurate.

I look forward to communicating with many of you.

Blessings
Arianna Smiley

IP Logged

fairytale love
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Arianna's Bio and Feedback
Reply #1 - Nov 30th, 2013, 5:47pm

Hi Arianna
I would love to have a reading from you. Thank you.

IP Logged

arianna
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #2 - Nov 30th, 2013, 8:11pm

Hi Fairytale Love

Here's your reading:

About you first. I feel you don't really get all you deserve in life. you try and try and you don't seem to get things your way.  you have had a difficult life. you struggle a lot. your family is there but not really there For you.

You have had to fend for yourself in a lot of ways. You have had somewhat of an embarrassing situation in the past which made you  more conservative.

You are very passionate and loving. you give love freely and help others when you can. you dream a lot. you also have a lot of dreams of your life it seems.  Plans and goals to achieve but your timeline is a bit off. it doesn't seem to happen as u want it.

About the job, I feel it will be very challenging. There will be a lot of other people just like you so you will have to try a different charm in landing this one.  It is not about who can do the job best. It will be about who the interview likes more than others. You have a great easy going personality. Use your charm and be yourself.

About the woman now, She is a very fun loving caring person. she is gentle and loves taking care of people. I see kids. Either she works with kids or she is amongst family who has kids.

She is looking for someone who can take care of her. She doesn't feel that confident that you can do that. She values her independence. She has done a lot to gain it and she's not going to let anyone take that away from her. Her life's direction is not the same as yours. You seem more ready to settle down than her. Not that she's thinking of not settling down but she is not really there as yet.

She loves to hang out and have fun with her friends and with you it feels like isolation in a way. She knows how you feel about her and she cares for you a lot.  Love however I am not really sure. She doesn't want to hurt you but right now in her life there is only you so she is going with the flow for now.

She yearns for love and acceptance. A stable relationship is her main aim but I don't feel she is sure it is with you.

You have to try to work things out. I cant say for definite what will happen in the future but you must try on and tell her how you feel. That is the only way you will know for sure and find peace and acceptance with yourself.

Hope you get the work and the girl. But I feel the work is easier to get than the girl. I feel your feelings for this girl is making you sleepless. Don't think about it too much. It will work out best for you anyhow.

Hope this helps. Please leave feedback. If you have questions I can try to answer them here or on chat.

Blessings
Arianna

IP Logged

fairytale love
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #3 - Nov 30th, 2013, 9:52pm

Hi Arianna
Thank you very much for your reading. Is very useful.
About my career, I think that I will get the job. I know a lot of people from that company, they like me. A boss from there has proposed to learn some skills to hire there. Bosses from company like me, I have friends there. I have good chances to hire there.
About my love, I also think that now chances are not so big like with that job. But I will make them to be very big. A few months ago, in summer she was interested in me. There were enough beautiful girls who liked me and were interested in me, but for me was and is only one girl. I quit and refused many girls for her, I deserve to tell her how I feel. I will tell her how much I love her.
I'm not a rich person, this could be a problem? Please tell me why she is feeling isolated with me? She doesn't feel attracted to me?
I will try to build more confidence in me. I offer her my true love, a love that is impossible to find. Thnak you very much. Many blessings.

IP Logged

arianna
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #4 - Dec 1st, 2013, 5:39pm

Fairy Love

Thank you for your feedback. I wish you best of luck and all god's blessings in your endeavours.

I believe she feels isolated as you want to be with her alone and not with her friends and family. you are the type of person who wants all of her and sometimes she feels like its too much to give. she is attracted to you. your wealth status may be an issue for her. but some advice for you, you only have what you have to give and someone should like you for you and not what you can give them. You should tell her how you feel. Good luck with the job.  Smiley

Blessings
Arianna

fairytale love wrote on Nov 30th, 2013, 9:52pm:
Hi Arianna
Thank you very much for your reading. Is very useful.
About my career, I think that I will get the job. I know a lot of people from that company, they like me. A boss from there has proposed to learn some skills to hire there. Bosses from company like me, I have friends there. I have good chances to hire there.
About my love, I also think that now chances are not so big like with that job. But I will make them to be very big. A few months ago, in summer she was interested in me. There were enough beautiful girls who liked me and were interested in me, but for me was and is only one girl. I quit and refused many girls for her, I deserve to tell her how I feel. I will tell her how much I love her.
I'm not a rich person, this could be a problem? Please tell me why she is feeling isolated with me? She doesn't feel attracted to me?
I will try to build more confidence in me. I offer her my true love, a love that is impossible to find. Thnak you very much. Many blessings.

IP Logged

fairytale love
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #5 - Dec 1st, 2013, 10:56pm

Hi Arianna
Thank you very much. Today I got a very good news. Me and my family will sell some land. We got a good price for it, but we will have to wait 2-3 months until it will be finished all papers. In january I will hire at that company, so I will have enough money. I want a girl to love me for what I am, for my qualities, for my nature, for my sensitivity.
Yes, is true I want to be just with her, I want just us 2 together. I'm very emotional, romantic. I love her very much, I want to be with her as much as possible. This is like a love between two twin flames. Maybe she was scared or she can be scared by feelings so powerful. My love and feelings for me are very powerful. Even if we are apart now I'm sure that she feel my feelings for her. Between us is a special bond, like telepathy. I will tell her how I feel soon. Thank you very much for all your help. Many blessings, best wishes.

IP Logged

Stam
Fellow Member

London
Reply #6 - Dec 18th, 2013, 5:32pm

Hey Arianna nice to meet you. Haven't been on in while I would be grateful for a reading

Love & Light Stam
Smiley

IP Logged

arianna
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #7 - Dec 18th, 2013, 9:25pm

Hi Stam

Hope all is well with you. I haven't seen you in a while on chat yes.

Here's your reading:

You are an independent person. i feel more masculinity from you than femininity. I guess you are not the girly type.
you take charge of things around you and in your life. i feel you struggling to achieve something you want dearly.
its difficult for you to focus and think clearly lately. you have been distracted by all sorts of things.

you have also been going through an emotional period in your life. you are quite sensitive with your feelings.
I feel this sensitivity comes from your feelings towards a guy. he is affecting you much. I dont think he is being
the way you want him to be with you. and it troubles you. i feel like you cant be who you really are with him. and there
was a time when you think you could. but now he is a person in your way of developing into the person you want to be.
but of course you dont seee it that way. as yet. but you will in time.

lately your caring nature seems to have been hidden. you are showing your selfish side of you. we all have that side.and its only
when we feel pressured we let this side show more.
you have a wonderful energy. i feel you are an empath as well. your level of spirituality is quite high. you can see things others cant.
messages come to you in different forms and you can interpret them. you are guided but you have to work towards developing your spirituality more by yourself.

The message I am getting for you is that god is closer than you think. you connect to god. you know that divinity within. have faith in yourself and your beliefs.

Hope this helps. And please say if any part of my reading was incorrect. Thanks. As you know the feedback is important.

Hope to see you around.

Blessings.
Arianna

IP Logged

Stam
Fellow Member

London
Reply #8 - Dec 18th, 2013, 9:37pm

arianna wrote on Dec 18th, 2013, 9:25pm:
Hi Stam

Hope all is well with you. I haven't seen you in a while on chat yes.

Here's your reading:

You are an independent person. i feel more masculinity from you than femininity. I guess you are not the girly type.
you take charge of things around you and in your life. i feel you struggling to achieve something you want dearly.
its difficult for you to focus and think clearly lately. you have been distracted by all sorts of things.
Yes this is ture

you have also been going through an emotional period in your life. you are quite sensitive with your feelings.
I feel this sensitivity comes from your feelings towards a guy. he is affecting you much. I dont think he is being
the way you want him to be with you. and it troubles you. i feel like you cant be who you really are with him. and there
was a time when you think you could. but now he is a person in your way of developing into the person you want to be.
but of course you dont seee it that way. as yet. but you will in time.
Agreed I understand this Smiley

lately your caring nature seems to have been hidden. you are showing your selfish side of you. we all have that side.and its only
when we feel pressured we let this side show more.
you have a wonderful energy. i feel you are an empath as well. your level of spirituality is quite high. you can see things others cant.
messages come to you in different forms and you can interpret them. you are guided but you have to work towards developing your spirituality more by yourself.
I would love to have the time to just focus on this but life and work right now just gets in the way all the time I never have time for myself and because I have always been a giver and put everybody always before myself I have started to stand up for myself and put myself first sometimes for a change. Yes empathy like a sponge I do see things and know things which others don't and long to improve but time is not on my side at the mo work work work unfortunatley.
The message I am getting for you is that god is closer than you think. you connect to god. you know that divinity within. have faith in yourself and your beliefs.

Hope this helps. And please say if any part of my reading was incorrect. Thanks. As you know the feedback is important.

Hope to see you around.

Blessings.
Arianna
Thank you so much for this means allot Smiley

Stam Smiley

IP Logged

arianna
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #9 - Dec 18th, 2013, 9:48pm

Dear Stam

Thank you for the feedback. I hope everything works out the way you want it to. In time, im sure it will. Just know that there is a reason behind everything.

Blessings.
Arianna

IP Logged

WaterLily Pixie

Loving the Magickal Joys
of Life
New York, NY
Reply #10 - Jan 22nd, 2014, 7:23pm

Hello Arianna.
When you have a chance may I please have a reading? My name is Dinah-Lee and my date of birth is 10/28/1992.

Thank-you so much!
« Last Edit: Jan 22nd, 2014, 7:25pm by WaterLily Pixie »  

She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten!
IP Logged

Absolute plane
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #11 - Jan 23rd, 2014, 4:06am

Hello Arianna

Blessings to you !
I would like to have  a general reading from you when ever its possible for you .
My dob is 23 feb 1976 and I am female .Any other info you need I would be glad to provide.

Cheers

IP Logged

momi
Senior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #12 - Jan 23rd, 2014, 9:14pm

Hi Arianna

momi.jpg (40 KB | 49 )
momi.jpg

IP Logged

arianna
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #13 - Jan 24th, 2014, 12:44am

Hello,

Reading for Waterlily Pixie:

You are person who is struggling to find peace in your life. You are at a point right now where you are unsure as how things would turn out with you.
Confusion and uncertainty is most present with you. Your past has something to do with your current problem. And I also see a family interference
which has you abit put-off. your emotions are running crazy and sometimes its hard to keep your mind on one thing and focus.

There is a lake closeby or water, maybe the sea. You can find peace if you go there. Nature but especially water is the key to your peace of mind.
Pay attention to all that is going on around you. If you search closely you will find the answers you are looking for but its not easy.

I feel you are a bright individual who achieves what you have wanted academically and now that you are in the exposed world so to say its not what you had expected.
You somehow expected that life now should be more contented and enjoyable but for you its not.

There is family support in a way around you. but they have doubts about what you are going through. But despite that know that they support you.
I think you should pray more but also believe in your prayer. Trust and belief in god is something you have to do and your life will get better.

Hope this helps. Please leave feedback whether positive or negative.

Thank you

Blessings
Arianna

IP Logged

arianna
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #14 - Jan 24th, 2014, 1:13am

Absolute plane wrote on Jan 23rd, 2014, 4:06am:
Hello Arianna

Blessings to you !
I would like to have a general reading from you when ever its possible for you .
My dob is 23 feb 1976 and I am female .Any other info you need I would be glad to provide.

Cheers

Hello,

Reading for Absolute plane:

There is unstillness in your life. you are recently agitated when anxious when you think about how your life is going.
You seem to have everyting but happiness. Love is lacking which is happiness to you.  you are a very learned individual.
you connect to a higher level than most people and have gained that wisdom. This is what keeps you sane when you think of your life.
You are a very emotional person as well. you are an empath as you pick up on other's energies and feelings.

You have family love and support around you i feel. but you want your own life on your own terms doing the things you love with the person you love.
Love has always been something you have gotten but could not keep so to say. it eluded you but showed you how it felt.
I feel you have reached a point where you want a serious relationship leading to marriage and you dont know if thats going to happen anytime soon.
You pray and work towards a relationship but it doesnt work out and its frustrating.

I am getting the message that you cant push for anyting or rush into anyting. God makes things happen in its own time. Have faith in the almightly.
But at the same time dont miss out on any opportunities. But i feel love will come to you soon. There is a time you have to be alone and experience being alone without anyone in your life.
I feel you are going through this time but its about to change for the better.

You will be happy and love will come to you soon. just keep on praying and focusing on the positive things in life and dont get depressed about it. its all meant to happen. a part of god's big plan.
you have a high energy level and wonderful multicolored aura. very beautiful. You are also very gentle natured and caring.

Hope this helps. Please leave feedback whether its negative or positive.

Thank you

Blessings
Arianna

IP Logged

arianna
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #15 - Jan 24th, 2014, 1:24am

momi wrote on Jan 23rd, 2014, 9:14pm:
Hi Arianna

Hello,

Reading for Momi:

When i look at you i can see your wisdom and your depth. You have experienced the wider world and i mean not just earth. YOu have gained universal knowledge. I believe its through meditation. You are connected to the cosmic light.

But as much as you are wise, you have not been able to use that in today's world in your physical life here. I see someone who is smart intellectually and knows what she is about. Also someone who is serious minded when need be but fun loving as well.
She loves children and outdoor environment. Not much of a party person or alot of socializing. you like being by yourself and focusing and thinking and analysing. I feel there is a man around you who loves you very much. he is always thinking about you. A love interest or husband maybe.
I also see your love to connect to children on a deeper level, its emotional to a point.

I feel you have had some paranormal experiences in your life which has made you more interested in psychic development. It has affected you and made you believe in it. This happened fora reason. You are to experience this in order to understand the bigger picture.
I feel there has also been a loss in your family. Maybe with your father or he is ill?

YOu are surrounded by people who care but be careful of some of your friends. They look at you and dont understand what you are going through. Its like they see the outer part of you which you portray to be all happy and contented and its not always so in reality.
Your character and reputation seems to be a high level and you and your family value this. It is important to you all.

I feel in your job there has been some uncertainty. maybe its another job/position or issues in your current job. but its on your mind abit trying to figure out what to do. You really give alot of yourself to your job.
Your ancestors are looking after you. They ensure that you go along the right path the one you inherited from your parents. But you are looked over.

Hope this helps. Please leave feedback whether negative or positive.

Thank you

Blessings
Ariann

IP Logged

WaterLily Pixie

Loving the Magickal Joys
of Life
New York, NY
Reply #16 - Jan 24th, 2014, 3:41am

Thank-you so much for your reading Arianna!!! It is right on the money!!! I am struggling to find peace, not within myself but in my environment. The interference you see is from my mother. I feel I can progress so much more spiritually, and overall if she would support my endeavors and allow me to go after my dreams.

You are right about the water around me. I live on the island of St. Croix. I will definitely visit the ocean soon. I am guessing that's why I have been having such a burning desire to swim lately.

Its a great feeling to know someone supports me. I will definitely begin to pray more!

Thank-you for your accurate reading!

She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten!
IP Logged

Absolute plane
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #17 - Jan 24th, 2014, 4:10am

SmileyDear Arianna
You have picked up everything accurately .
I have been looking forward to get married now .Its getting depressing  for me and I want to escape the situation.
You also picked up on my energy levels correct because i am connected to my higher self and have been a healer and an empath for years now.

I really hope your intuition is right and I meet my love soon and get out of this haunting phase soon.

Arianna,i am happy to have contacted you .Your messages are very assuring .You are a special soul with a special purpose. Will be in my prayers

lots of love and blessings to you always! Smiley
Abs

IP Logged

momi
Senior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #18 - Jan 24th, 2014, 3:24pm

arianna wrote on Jan 24th, 2014, 1:24am:
momi wrote on Jan 23rd, 2014, 9:14pm:
Hi Arianna

Hello,

Reading for Momi:( thanks a lot for your precious time. it is greatly appreciated )

When i look at you i can see your wisdom and your depth. You have experienced the wider world and i mean not just earth. YOu have gained universal knowledge. I believe its through meditation. You are connected to the cosmic light.(you are so right here.)

But as much as you are wise, you have not been able to use that in today's world in your physical life here. I see someone who is smart intellectually and knows what she is about. Also someone who is serious minded when need be but fun loving as well.
She loves children and outdoor environment. Not much of a party person or alot of socializing. you like being by yourself and focusing and thinking and analysing.( every word is true here. i'm exactly this way.)
I feel there is a man around you who loves you very much. he is always thinking about you. A love interest or husband maybe.( I got divorced recently and now single again these days.)

I also see your love to connect to children on a deeper level, its emotional to a point. (yes it is)

I feel you have had some paranormal experiences in your life which has made you more interested in psychic development. It has affected you and made you believe in it. This happened fora reason. You are to experience this in order to understand the bigger picture.( right again)
I feel there has also been a loss in your family. Maybe with your father or he is ill? ( my father is on medication for years)

YOu are surrounded by people who care but be careful of some of your friends. They look at you and dont understand what you are going through. Its like they see the outer part of you which you portray to be all happy and contented and its not always so in reality. (yes I potray to be happy and contentd always and many people are unable to see from what i'm actually dealing inside my heart)

Your character and reputation seems to be a high level and you and your family value this. It is important to you all. (yes )
I feel in your job there has been some uncertainty. maybe its another job/position or issues in your current job. but its on your mind abit trying to figure out what to do. You really give alot of yourself to your job. (yes again ..my career is always bothering me ..couldn't have my dream job yet and there is a lot of uncertainty too)
Your ancestors are looking after you. They ensure that you go along the right path the one you inherited from your parents. But you are looked over.

Hope this helps. Please leave feedback whether negative or positive.

Thank you
thanks so much again for this lovely reading..i really appreciate it..do you see anythinh for my love life..will I find my true love in my life??
thanks again Smiley Smiley
Blessings

IP Logged

AngelLover25
Grande Fellow

Reply #19 - Jan 25th, 2014, 10:28am

Hello Arianna!  Smiley

I would love a reading if you're interested, I will definitely leave feedback! Specifically between this man and I if possible? Kind of have questions  about "us" in general, maybe you can answer them! If not, I completely understand.  
Thank you!

-Megan

image_448.jpg (42 KB | 30 )
image_448.jpg
image_449.jpg (204 KB | 32 )
image_449.jpg

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5