12/18/17 at 10:47:59
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Arianna's Bio and Feedback
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 19
(Read 7833 times)
arianna

I Love The Paranormal

Arianna's Bio and Feedback
11/29/13 at 21:41:04

Hi Everyone,

I am empath, psychic and a developing medium.  I am still learning and therefore your feedback is very important. I am open and will tell you what is needed regardless of if it may sound bad to you.

I am a realistic person and would tell you like I see it. I will give advice but you don't have to take the advice as my advice would sometimes be derived from the situation in your reading.

I would like to note that my readings are "practice" and is in no way definite as situations can change.

In light of this I am willing to do readings to anyone who is interested. I am more comfortable doing picture readings so sitters can post their picture on this page. I also do spirit readings and psychic readings but I am now developing these aspects of my abilities hence my preference for picture readings as it may be more accurate.

I look forward to communicating with many of you.

Blessings
Arianna Smiley

IP Logged

fairytale love

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Arianna's Bio and Feedback
Reply #1 - 11/30/13 at 17:47:05

Hi Arianna
I would love to have a reading from you. Thank you.

IP Logged

arianna

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #2 - 11/30/13 at 20:11:52

Hi Fairytale Love

Here's your reading:

About you first. I feel you don't really get all you deserve in life. you try and try and you don't seem to get things your way.  you have had a difficult life. you struggle a lot. your family is there but not really there For you.

You have had to fend for yourself in a lot of ways. You have had somewhat of an embarrassing situation in the past which made you  more conservative.

You are very passionate and loving. you give love freely and help others when you can. you dream a lot. you also have a lot of dreams of your life it seems.  Plans and goals to achieve but your timeline is a bit off. it doesn't seem to happen as u want it.

About the job, I feel it will be very challenging. There will be a lot of other people just like you so you will have to try a different charm in landing this one.  It is not about who can do the job best. It will be about who the interview likes more than others. You have a great easy going personality. Use your charm and be yourself.

About the woman now, She is a very fun loving caring person. she is gentle and loves taking care of people. I see kids. Either she works with kids or she is amongst family who has kids.

She is looking for someone who can take care of her. She doesn't feel that confident that you can do that. She values her independence. She has done a lot to gain it and she's not going to let anyone take that away from her. Her life's direction is not the same as yours. You seem more ready to settle down than her. Not that she's thinking of not settling down but she is not really there as yet.

She loves to hang out and have fun with her friends and with you it feels like isolation in a way. She knows how you feel about her and she cares for you a lot.  Love however I am not really sure. She doesn't want to hurt you but right now in her life there is only you so she is going with the flow for now.

She yearns for love and acceptance. A stable relationship is her main aim but I don't feel she is sure it is with you.

You have to try to work things out. I cant say for definite what will happen in the future but you must try on and tell her how you feel. That is the only way you will know for sure and find peace and acceptance with yourself.

Hope you get the work and the girl. But I feel the work is easier to get than the girl. I feel your feelings for this girl is making you sleepless. Don't think about it too much. It will work out best for you anyhow.

Hope this helps. Please leave feedback. If you have questions I can try to answer them here or on chat.

Blessings
Arianna

IP Logged

fairytale love

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #3 - 11/30/13 at 21:52:12

Hi Arianna
Thank you very much for your reading. Is very useful.
About my career, I think that I will get the job. I know a lot of people from that company, they like me. A boss from there has proposed to learn some skills to hire there. Bosses from company like me, I have friends there. I have good chances to hire there.
About my love, I also think that now chances are not so big like with that job. But I will make them to be very big. A few months ago, in summer she was interested in me. There were enough beautiful girls who liked me and were interested in me, but for me was and is only one girl. I quit and refused many girls for her, I deserve to tell her how I feel. I will tell her how much I love her.
I'm not a rich person, this could be a problem? Please tell me why she is feeling isolated with me? She doesn't feel attracted to me?
I will try to build more confidence in me. I offer her my true love, a love that is impossible to find. Thnak you very much. Many blessings.

IP Logged

arianna

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #4 - 12/01/13 at 17:39:43

Fairy Love

Thank you for your feedback. I wish you best of luck and all god's blessings in your endeavours.

I believe she feels isolated as you want to be with her alone and not with her friends and family. you are the type of person who wants all of her and sometimes she feels like its too much to give. she is attracted to you. your wealth status may be an issue for her. but some advice for you, you only have what you have to give and someone should like you for you and not what you can give them. You should tell her how you feel. Good luck with the job.  Smiley

Blessings
Arianna

fairytale love wrote on 11/30/13 at 21:52:12:
Hi Arianna
Thank you very much for your reading. Is very useful.
About my career, I think that I will get the job. I know a lot of people from that company, they like me. A boss from there has proposed to learn some skills to hire there. Bosses from company like me, I have friends there. I have good chances to hire there.
About my love, I also think that now chances are not so big like with that job. But I will make them to be very big. A few months ago, in summer she was interested in me. There were enough beautiful girls who liked me and were interested in me, but for me was and is only one girl. I quit and refused many girls for her, I deserve to tell her how I feel. I will tell her how much I love her.
I'm not a rich person, this could be a problem? Please tell me why she is feeling isolated with me? She doesn't feel attracted to me?
I will try to build more confidence in me. I offer her my true love, a love that is impossible to find. Thnak you very much. Many blessings.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 19