Feb 19th, 2017, 9:06pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Poison Ivy Bio & Feedback
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 24
(Read 38576 times)
Poison Ivy
Grande Fellow

Out of the corner of my
eye.....
St Augustine, FL USA
Poison Ivy Bio & Feedback
Nov 27th, 2013, 9:17pm

Developing Psychic Reader
Chat Mediumship Readings & Forum Mediumship Readings

Welcome to my Bio page!!

At this time I am only offering mediumship readings. If you would like me to try to connect with a loved one that has passed away please provide me with a photo of them, you can PM it to me if you are not comfortable posting it. Smiley Smiley ~Ivy

Let me start by telling you a little about myself. Growing up I had the ability to see and sense spirits. I had experiences with spirits in almost every place I lived, to the point my family would jokingly say that I was the one haunted, not the place!! I started practicing with Tarot Cards as a teenager and would do readings for friends & family that were pretty accurate.

I am now back on the Spiritual path after wondering off of it for some time. I am still learning and would love to take this opportunity to practice, develop and learn to use my abilities in the best way possible.

What I Offer:

I am a budding psychic medium that sees, hears, knows and sometimes feels info from Spirit.

Mediumship:
The thing I am most passionate about learning how to use my mediumship abilities. I feel this is my strongest gift, and this is my main focus at this time. If you would like for me to try to connect to a lovd one that has passed away I just ask that you provide me with their photo, your relationship with them and YOUR name.

General Reading:
I offer general guidance readings using oracle & tarot cards. I am still working on connecting to people's energy, so I may sometimes receive intuitive flashes, it all depends on how strongly I connect with you. If you could please provide me with a recent photo of yourself and your first name.

-There are a few things I will NOT do-

Predicting the future- I honestly feel that I should not be focusing on that at this time.
Relationship readings- I can offer guidance, but I will not go too deep into love relationships. There are other very talented people here that are much better at that than I am.

I mostly do forum readings, but hopefully will be participating in chat room readings soon!! Just let me know which you prefer and I will let you know what I am able to do. Smiley

Please be kind and remember to leave feedback , as I am still learning how to use my gifts in the best way possible and your honest feedback help a lot!!

« Last Edit: Oct 1st, 2015, 9:52pm by Steve »  

There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

IP Logged

momi
Senior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Amethyst-Sky ~Bio & Feedback~
Reply #1 - Nov 29th, 2013, 12:48pm

I would appreciate a general reading if possible,,here is my pic..
thanks
momi

20131123_125521__1_.jpg (418 KB | 116 )
20131123_125521__1_.jpg

IP Logged

Poison Ivy
Grande Fellow

Out of the corner of my
eye.....
St Augustine, FL USA
Reply #2 - Nov 29th, 2013, 9:59pm

Hello Momi!! Smiley

Thank you so much for allowing me to do a reading for you!! I am pretty new to doing readings, so please bear that in mind!! But here is what I have for you:

I feel that you are fighting for something, a dream or goal, that you believe strongly in, and that this involves you having to sacrifice something or some part of your life to obtain it.

I feel that this had been going on for some time and that you have recently obtained something (recognition, reward, money?) that will allow you to realize your goal.

I feel something to do with your wanting to help people in some way .... A feeling of wanting to help those to weak or unable to help themselves.

I also feel there is emotional pain and seperation. I feel there is a male influence, dark hair/eyes, he is smart, intense and idealistic, possibly with an "R" name that is causing you to have a lot of emotional pain.

You will be focusing on what is important in your life and finding inner peace and you hope you have the strength to listen to your heart and intuition in your decsion making, but fear you might have regrets later.

I see you moving forward in the future with new focus and clear thinking, that you will be true to yourself, and what is best for you, I feel you are about to start a new and joyous journey and have great optimism for the future.

I hope this might have some meaning for you!! ~XOXO~ Amethyst-Sky

There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

IP Logged

samanthalm
Fellow Member

Reply #3 - Nov 30th, 2013, 12:20am

Hi there! Love a general reading  Smiley

IP Logged

Poison Ivy
Grande Fellow

Out of the corner of my
eye.....
St Augustine, FL USA
Reply #4 - Nov 30th, 2013, 12:49am

Hello Samanthalm!! I would be very happy to do a reading for you. I will post it no later than Sunday evening. Smiley ~XOXO~ Amethyst-Sky

IP Logged

_Moogie_

Exploring and Learning

USA
Reply #5 - Nov 30th, 2013, 2:07am

Amethyst, thanks for the two readings! I was impressed with your accuracy and kindness. Best wishes to you as you continue to develop your skills. Smiley
« Last Edit: Nov 30th, 2013, 2:17am by _Moogie_ »  

IP Logged

momi
Senior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #6 - Nov 30th, 2013, 9:40am

Poison Ivy wrote on Nov 29th, 2013, 9:59pm:
Hello Momi!! Smiley

Thank you so much for allowing me to do a reading for you!! I am pretty new to doing readings, so please bear that in mind!! But here is what I have for you: thanks a lot for taking time to read me
I feel that you are fighting for something, a dream or goal, that you believe strongly in, and that this involves you having to sacrifice something or some part of your life to obtain it. ( you are right, I;m planning a relocation and trying so hard for that and may also sacrifice some good friends and relationships.)

I feel that this had been going on for some time and that you have recently obtained something (recognition, reward, money?) that will allow you to realize your goal. ( yes I got scholarship for my study)

I feel something to do with your wanting to help people in some way .... A feeling of wanting to help those to weak or unable to help themselves.( I love to help others and do social work occasionally)
I also feel there is emotional pain and seperation. I feel there is a male influence, dark hair/eyes, he is smart, intense and idealistic, possibly with an "R" name that is causing you to have a lot of emotional pain. (recently got a divorce and in a lot of emotional pain now,,also R is the intial of his name.)
You will be focusing on what is important in your life and finding inner peace and you hope you have the strength to listen to your heart and intuition in your decsion making, but fear you might have regrets later.

I see you moving forward in the future with new focus and clear thinking, that you will be true to yourself, and what is best for you, I feel you are about to start a new and joyous journey and have great optimism for the future. (thanks, sound really great ).

I hope this might have some meaning for you!! ( yes it did, much love and blessing Smiley Smiley Smiley

~XOXO~ momi

« Last Edit: Nov 30th, 2013, 9:42am by momi »  

IP Logged

Poison Ivy
Grande Fellow

Out of the corner of my
eye.....
St Augustine, FL USA
Reply #7 - Nov 30th, 2013, 3:43pm

Hello Moogie and Momi!!
Thank you for allowing me to read for you and for the feedback!! It really helps me as I learn to develop my skills!! I wish you both all the best!! Smiley Smiley Smiley ~XOXO~ Amethyst-Sky

IP Logged

orionartemis

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #8 - Nov 30th, 2013, 4:36pm

Hi amethyst,

I saw your posts on some other threads and you were so good. Please give me a reading when you can. My name is Rita. I would like to ask about my career which is going rather slowly at the moment. Im hoping for more opportunities but its just been frustrating....im 29 and here s my picture. Thanks dear.

image_400.jpg (89 KB | 78 )
image_400.jpg

IP Logged

Poison Ivy
Grande Fellow

Out of the corner of my
eye.....
St Augustine, FL USA
Reply #9 - Nov 30th, 2013, 6:55pm

Hello Rita!! I would be more than happy to do a reading for you!! I am still learning to develop my abilities and I appreciate the opportunity to do so. I have some family commitments today, but I will have your reading posted no later than Sunday evening. Smiley ~XOXO~ Amethyst-Sky

IP Logged

orionartemis

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #10 - Dec 1st, 2013, 6:01am

Thanks a lot dear.  Appreciate your effort.

IP Logged

Poison Ivy
Grande Fellow

Out of the corner of my
eye.....
St Augustine, FL USA
Reply #11 - Dec 2nd, 2013, 1:07am

Hey Samanthalm!!
Thank you so much for allowing me to do a reading for you!! I am pretty new to doing readings, so please bear that in mind!! But here is what I have for you:

I feel that you are at a point where you are moving on to the next phase of your life, that you are ready for a new beginning, and that this is very much focused on finding a healthy and loving relationship, your soulmate.

You might be struggling with releasing negative feelings/old wounds from a past relationship(s), but you are realizing in order to move forward in your life and find happiness that you need to focus on your needs and on healing yourself.

Things may be a bit stagnant for you at the moment, not moving fast enough for you, and you want something a bit more exciting in your life to look forward to.

In the past I sense quite a bit of tension/fighting in the home, I feel someone didn't want to, or wasn't willing to talk about their feelings/problems, possibly something to do with a child. Or that the tensions started around the time of a pregnancy/birth. This led to problems in the relationship leading to seperation/divorce.

There is a male, father figure (father of your child possibly), might have a bit of an ego and is very defensive, and that he is not keeping the promises he has made. And that you hope one day his actions will speak louder than words, that he won't just talk the talk, that he'll actually do what he says he will do.

I feel you may be having some money struggles at the moment and are fearing what will happen next.

You are at a painful time before a great awakening, like a rebirth. You will release your old way of thinking about things and you will move forward in your life. You will stand tall and you will truely be able to be yourself!!

P.S. While I was looking at your photo I also got just some random words & images. Thought I would share them with you to see if they have any meaning for you!!
The name James-or something similar- a "J" name.
Amber-not sure if a name or actual amber?
I kept hearing "trials" or "trails"?
Treehouse.
Do you have cats? Saw 2 cats?
And River/Riverside?

I hope that might have some meaning for you!!! ~XOXO~ Amethyst-Sky

IP Logged

Poison Ivy
Grande Fellow

Out of the corner of my
eye.....
St Augustine, FL USA
Reply #12 - Dec 2nd, 2013, 1:28am

Hello Orionartemis (Rita)!!

I feel that you have great skills, but are not sure what direction to take with them. You may be hesitating or turning away from new opportunities because you do not trust your instincts.

A feeling of a new contract/agreement has been, or will be presented to you, and that it would benefit you in some way.

I feel that in the past there was an unexpected turn of events in your life or career, I sense a woman that is dominant and thinks only of herself causing problems that leads to bad news and loss.

I sense that you have/had a demanding occupation and that you are limiting yourself on the things that you can have or accomplish with your skills, and that you fear there may be obstacles in achieving your dreams.

Your outcome shows a joining of people in harmony. That there will be strength in numbers, it will be a group effort. The best opportunities will come from you and others working together as a team and your prospects will be bright!!

I hope this has some meaning for you!! Smiley ~XOXO~ Amethyst-Sky

IP Logged

orionartemis

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #13 - Dec 2nd, 2013, 2:57am

Hi amethyst,

Thanks for your reading. You were right about things being a little stagnant at the moment...but about the relationship stuff i felt what you said perfectly related to my sister. She had a divorce and lot of tension esrlier now she has a child and is happier though she has some issues about where to settle down with her husband and his name is suraj....inf act her work is stagnant too at the moment.
This is really strange.
I do have one cat....

Thanks a lot for your time and effort Amethyst

IP Logged

orionartemis

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #14 - Dec 2nd, 2013, 3:51am

Also...i forgot to add that Im actually in a very pleasant relationship and have found my soulmate...im very happy there. Thank you

IP Logged

Poison Ivy
Grande Fellow

Out of the corner of my
eye.....
St Augustine, FL USA
Reply #15 - Dec 2nd, 2013, 5:36am

Hello Orionartemis!!
I think you read the wrong post. You looked at the reading for Samantha. Yours is the one following that one. Take a look at the one, it has your name at the beginning of the post and let me know if that has more meaning for you!! Smiley ~XOXO~ Amethyst

IP Logged

orionartemis

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #16 - Dec 2nd, 2013, 12:41pm

Ouch...im so soryy i read the wrong post...i feel so stupid. But thanks the same...this one makes sense to me....i dont know what particular events you talk about but it does hold a lot of positive message for me....so do you feel my career will prosper? Am i waiting for good opportunities or am i wasting my time?

IP Logged

Poison Ivy
Grande Fellow

Out of the corner of my
eye.....
St Augustine, FL USA
Reply #17 - Dec 2nd, 2013, 3:25pm

Hello Orionartemis!!
That is no problem at all, I just wanted to make sure you got the right message!! Smiley Smiley Smiley
I feel that you will be presented an opportunity soon. And possibly there is something about you joining with a group, maybe a union(?), that your best opportunities will come from you working within that group.

~XOXO~ Amethyst-Sky

IP Logged

1voltage
Grande Fellow

New York
Reply #18 - Dec 2nd, 2013, 10:57pm

Hi Amethyst-Sky-

Thanks for the offer Smiley Smiley
Here is a pic of my Dad. He passed about 11 yrs ago.

"We live in a culture where it has been rubbed into us in every conceivable way that to die is a terrible thing. And that is a tremendous disease from which our culture in particular suffers. Alan Watts

IP Logged

Poison Ivy
Grande Fellow

Out of the corner of my
eye.....
St Augustine, FL USA
Reply #19 - Dec 3rd, 2013, 3:39am

Hello 1Voyage!!

Here is what I picked up looking at your Dad's photo:

I got a sense that he was kind of serious & quiet, but kind.

I picked up a lot of names: "H" name-Harold/Harry?, "M" name like Martha, also Michelle/Shelly/Shell and Jonathon.

Was he from or have a connection to New England-I kept hearing an accent-like a Boston accent.

I kept hearing the song called "Butterfly Kisses" by Tim Mcgraw-in particular these lyrics "There's two things I know for sure,
She was sent here from heaven and she's Daddy's little girl".

Did he pass from something to do with the abdomen- Stomach/Colon?

Did he like to build things-like carpentry? I also saw something like model cars/trains.

I felt like I was being shown a memory of him taking you to the zoo, this might sound silly, but I got the feeling that you were trying to sneak the animals food or something?? Like french fries!? Grin

I am still pretty new at this myself, but I hope that some of this might have meaning for you!!

Thank you for allowing me to read your Dad's photo!! Smiley ~XOXO~ Amethyst

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 24