Feb 19th, 2017, 9:06pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Eagle6205s' Bio
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
(Read 1687 times)
Eagle6205
Full Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Oklahoma
Eagle6205s' Bio
Nov 26th, 2013, 12:59am

Hello,

Ive been a member here at ABT for some time now and have only just begun to have the confidence to read people on ABT. I am interested in the paranormal and the Psychic abilities and development of such.

I would like to begin focusing my abilities now to help others and not only continue further psychic development of my own ability but also offer insight on other areas of paranormal phenomena.

I am empathic in both the emotional and physical aspects of it, as well as a Clairvoyant. I do not use Stones,Crystals,or Tarot cards at this moment however, Ive learned to develop through other means without the need for outside help or insight.

Though my gifts are of these abilities ,being a Clairvoyant has allowed for me to become fairly well versed in Dream Interpretation as well.

I will not claim to be accurate by any means but when I have a great connection I tend to be precise in the details given.

Please feel free to leave a request on my Bio for a reading and ill be happy to give you a moment of my time.

Thank you for your time and Consideration.

IP Logged

fairytale love
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Eagle6205s' Bio
Reply #1 - Nov 26th, 2013, 12:09pm

Hello
I would love to have a reading from you.

IP Logged

JadenSilverWolf
Senior Member Level 4

Ghost Freak
North Carolina
Reply #2 - May 7th, 2014, 3:11am

Hi eagle!

I would love to get a reading from you sometime.

Blessings,

Jaden

An ye harm none, do what thou wilt.

IP Logged

JadenSilverWolf
Senior Member Level 4

Ghost Freak
North Carolina
Reply #3 - May 28th, 2014, 7:20pm

Thank you so much eagle for the reading you gave me last night. You touched on some very key points.

You said you saw a head injury when I was 5 and I was on a road, yes I was hit by a car when I was 5 years old and suffered serve head injuries from it.

You also saw that between 5 and 7 I had a really bad viral infections, this was correct as well when I was 6 or so I suffered from the flu and nearly died.

You then said you picked up on a scar on my left inner elbow area. I do have a scar there from when I was young I jumped off a roof and broke my arm, the bone came through the skin and everything and that scar is from the surgery I had to fix the bone.

You also saw some random bits, my small brown dog sophie, a rainbow colored blanket my sister made me, me and my grandma cooking together, my relationship with my father being non exsistant. All of these were really good, key points.

All in all it was a good read. I do have some suggestions though. When doing a reading, a lot of times people are coming in looking for answers, about one thing or another. You are very good at picking up on past things, which can be helpful to establish a connction with the sitter, however the sitter already knows their past usually so you really need to focus and see what you can actually contribute to the reader. Can you explain why these things happened? Will they happen again? What is the significance of this? What role does it play in everyday life? That way you are adding insight or advice to situations.

You are doing very good though, you have a very strong gift. Keep using it. Be confident in yourself. When you see something, go with it. You said, nevermind a lot during the read, on topics that could have developed further. You see what you see for a reason, focus on them, analyze them, say to yourself, why am I seeing this? Or even get help, ask you guides, work with spirits. A spirit came to you during the reading, take that and run with it. Learn different and new things and it will help you grow.

Smiley

Blessings,

Jaden

An ye harm none, do what thou wilt.

IP Logged

ChubbaDee

Open heart, open mind

Queensland, Australia
Reply #4 - Oct 6th, 2015, 3:22pm

Hi Eagle6205  Smiley Id love do have a reading from you please when youare free. Thankyou xChubbaDeex

IP Logged

BlueJade
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #5 - Aug 1st, 2016, 9:02am

Hi Eagle

I would love to have a reading with you. Please let me know if you are up for it Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1