04/30/17 at 23:32:14
Welcome, Guest. Please Login
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Pink.Heart's bio & Feedback
Pages: 1 2 3 
(Read 2048 times)
PinkHearts

Medium
north dakota
Pink.Heart's bio & Feedback
11/02/13 at 03:36:57

My History:
I won't state my real name, for it's not important. I am a gentle person, who is kinda shy until I get to know someone. I grew up not knowing why I sense spirits, why they kept coming to me. I was scared and didn't know where to turn, mom was not open to any of it. So couldn't really talk to her. My dad, I couldn't either. He wasn't living with us. and wasn't close to him. I was told a few years ago I was a meduim and she told me what I had to do for this little boy in my place. I had a feeling I was and I asked her. I knew very little what to do. I was in my late 30's then. Had a child who is also a meduim. I didn't know how to help him. I had spirits coming to me and didn't know what to do.

I came here:
Now at the age of 45, I came here and starting to learn how to use my abilities, still learning and teaching my son also. I am learning how to meditate and how to become a better meduim. I would love to help people not only in the living but also help the spirits to move on.

My Abilities:
I don't see or hear spirits, but I can lock into their energy and get the basic info, like the age, male or female, at times I can get when they died. I can see and hear a spirit in astral projection. I am learning I can also do that.

I sometimes can tell if something will happen ahead of time if it's a good thing or a bad thing.

I also can get a feeling if someone is not really a good person to be around or not, like I get a bad feeling about them, and can't shake it.

Learning:
I am learning to ground and shield myself, and hoping to focus more.
How to become a good Meduim, not easy over the internet. I haven't figured it out yet, slowly I will learn, so please be patient.

God Bless

« Last Edit: 11/03/13 at 06:00:53 by Owlscrying »  

IP Logged

fairytale love

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Pink.Heart's bio & Feedback
Reply #1 - 11/02/13 at 03:47:35

Hi
I would love to have a reading from you. Please tell me when do you see a new job for me? Thank you.

IP Logged

PinkHearts

Medium
north dakota
Reply #2 - 11/02/13 at 04:41:58

I don't see for awhile, but don't give up, keep trying. It will show you are wanting a job and mean to work, word will get around. Relax and be confident during an interview. As for how soon I can't tell.

IP Logged

fairytale love

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #3 - 11/02/13 at 04:53:14

There might be a good chance to hire in december,I hope that I will hire. I don't give up until I'm hired again. Best wishes.

IP Logged

momi

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #4 - 11/02/13 at 09:48:23

Hi
I would love to have a reading from you. Please tell me what do you see regarding my love life for me? Thank you.  Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3