Feb 19th, 2017, 9:02pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Pink.Heart's bio & Feedback
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
(Read 1920 times)
PinkHearts
Fellow Member

Medium
north dakota
Pink.Heart's bio & Feedback
Nov 2nd, 2013, 3:36am

My History:
I won't state my real name, for it's not important. I am a gentle person, who is kinda shy until I get to know someone. I grew up not knowing why I sense spirits, why they kept coming to me. I was scared and didn't know where to turn, mom was not open to any of it. So couldn't really talk to her. My dad, I couldn't either. He wasn't living with us. and wasn't close to him. I was told a few years ago I was a meduim and she told me what I had to do for this little boy in my place. I had a feeling I was and I asked her. I knew very little what to do. I was in my late 30's then. Had a child who is also a meduim. I didn't know how to help him. I had spirits coming to me and didn't know what to do.

I came here:
Now at the age of 45, I came here and starting to learn how to use my abilities, still learning and teaching my son also. I am learning how to meditate and how to become a better meduim. I would love to help people not only in the living but also help the spirits to move on.

My Abilities:
I don't see or hear spirits, but I can lock into their energy and get the basic info, like the age, male or female, at times I can get when they died. I can see and hear a spirit in astral projection. I am learning I can also do that.

I sometimes can tell if something will happen ahead of time if it's a good thing or a bad thing.

I also can get a feeling if someone is not really a good person to be around or not, like I get a bad feeling about them, and can't shake it.

Learning:
I am learning to ground and shield myself, and hoping to focus more.
How to become a good Meduim, not easy over the internet. I haven't figured it out yet, slowly I will learn, so please be patient.

God Bless

« Last Edit: Nov 3rd, 2013, 6:00am by Owlscrying »  

IP Logged

fairytale love
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Pink.Heart's bio & Feedback
Reply #1 - Nov 2nd, 2013, 3:47am

Hi
I would love to have a reading from you. Please tell me when do you see a new job for me? Thank you.

IP Logged

PinkHearts
Fellow Member

Medium
north dakota
Reply #2 - Nov 2nd, 2013, 4:41am

I don't see for awhile, but don't give up, keep trying. It will show you are wanting a job and mean to work, word will get around. Relax and be confident during an interview. As for how soon I can't tell.
« Last Edit: Nov 2nd, 2013, 4:46am by PinkHearts »  

IP Logged

fairytale love
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #3 - Nov 2nd, 2013, 4:53am

There might be a good chance to hire in december,I hope that I will hire. I don't give up until I'm hired again. Best wishes.

IP Logged

momi
Senior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #4 - Nov 2nd, 2013, 9:48am

Hi
I would love to have a reading from you. Please tell me what do you see regarding my love life for me? Thank you.  Smiley

IP Logged

PinkHearts
Fellow Member

Medium
north dakota
Reply #5 - Nov 3rd, 2013, 5:21am

I am sorry I don't feel drawn to you. I don't do readings of Love. I am a Meduim, but I deal with spirits or ghosts. I call them spirits. I am sorry I could not help you. Maybe if you find another reader who can help you in this area which I can not. I am sorry.

IP Logged

valentinearabella
Fellow Member

United States
Reply #6 - Nov 9th, 2013, 1:33pm

Hello PinkHearts!

If you feel drawn, I would love a reading with you! Anything you get will be great! Thanks so much dear!  Wink

IP Logged

PinkHearts
Fellow Member

Medium
north dakota
Reply #7 - Nov 13th, 2013, 2:42am

I am sorry I don't feel drawn to you. I have been thinking trying to see if I am but I am not. I am a Meduim, but I deal with spirits. I am sorry I could not help you. Maybe if you find another reader who can help you in this area which I can not. I am sorry.

it's very hard for me to read a living person, I am very sorry.

IP Logged

Nathale
Full Member Level 4

There is more to life
than what we see.

Reply #8 - Nov 13th, 2013, 8:58am

Hi, my name is nathale jamiolkowski, dob 6/16/95 & i am trying to conceive with my man who is in the military, & i know i may seem young but i do have problems conceiving & would love a reading if you see a baby coming soon... Please help. Thanks.

image_384.jpg (153 KB | 33 )
image_384.jpg

IP Logged

PinkHearts
Fellow Member

Medium
north dakota
Reply #9 - Nov 13th, 2013, 8:11pm

Hello Nathale,

I have a hard time reading people, with you what came to me when I read what you wrote before I seen the picture was (not anytime soon) It will happen when you least expect it, but not anytime soon.

If you believe in the Lord, leave it in his hands, he knows how much you want a child. Pray to the Lord and leave it up to the Lord.
« Last Edit: Nov 13th, 2013, 8:14pm by PinkHearts »  

IP Logged

valentinearabella
Fellow Member

United States
Reply #10 - Nov 13th, 2013, 8:13pm

PinkHearts wrote on Nov 13th, 2013, 2:42am:
I am sorry I don't feel drawn to you. I have been thinking trying to see if I am but I am not. I am a Meduim, but I deal with spirits. I am sorry I could not help you. Maybe if you find another reader who can help you in this area which I can not. I am sorry.

it's very hard for me to read a living person, I am very sorry.

Not worries, thanks for the effort!  Wink

IP Logged

PinkHearts
Fellow Member

Medium
north dakota
Reply #11 - Nov 13th, 2013, 8:17pm

Thank You for understanding valentinearabella

IP Logged

falnangl532
Full Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #12 - Jan 2nd, 2014, 4:46am

Hey Pink Smiley I was read about a month or so ago and I see that you are a medium. I am in no rush but I would like to maybe contact my dad or something along those lines.. he has passed on. Please let me know if and when you are available. Undecided

IP Logged

PinkHearts
Fellow Member

Medium
north dakota
Reply #13 - Jan 4th, 2014, 1:38am

falnangl325,

Your dad did come to me at one time, it was the night when you were all upset and wanting a reading. While you were arguing, he came to me. I didn't say anything, but he was here sitting next to me.

I don't know what happened to him, I knew he was your dad. He seemed worried about you at the time. He wasn't concerned about himself. I don't know what he wanted to say to you. I didn't ask. And he has not come back. All I know is that at the time he was worried about you. He wanted to reach out and comfort you.

I am sorry I didn't get more information on your dad for you. I just want to let you know he did come to me. I don't know if he will ever come back to me.

Hugs I know how it is to lose your dad, I lost mine this last year also. Hopefully this helps some. If not I am sorry.

IP Logged

falnangl532
Full Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #14 - Jan 4th, 2014, 8:44am

thank you so much for that. it truly means a lot.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1