Feb 25th, 2017, 8:43pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Fentons bio, just your average Joe
Pages: 1 2 3 
(Read 9129 times)
Fenton

I love pasta!!
Dallas,TX
Fentons bio, just your average Joe
Sep 14th, 2013, 8:15am

Hello all,

I need to give a bio, so here goes
I was born, grew up, and was very young when I started to notice now what I understand as psychic traits as relates to the clairs more specifically clairaudient, this was very tough on me as a kid. How I got here is something I want to skip ahead to, for sake of post.  When I was 25 I became a student at The School of Metaphysics.  Metaphysics is my bread and butter, so when I ramble on about things that make you say What? Thats usually it.  A year later I began to open up a bit more and left the school, they opened a lot of doors, but there views on reading psychic/spirit differed from what I felt a passion with.  I wanted to further my development as a psychic and then later found my heart was in spirit. I meet a lot of teachers along the way, my most noted worked at a local shop here in Dallas that sold gem/crystals amongst other things many would call occult but I dont like that word. I began to work with stones/crystals and focused more on medium ship. I lost touch with this teacher, she was a very wise and talented teacher and I think about her a lot.

I was about 27 when I meet my first guide and add that into my bio because that meeting I consider a very important part of development. So I worked with her for about a year and sat with her in pretty much all my face to face circles, I consider this my introduction to reading spirit.  She had to close her circle (this is where I lost touch) so I started looking for other ways of practicing.  I became a member of my first online psychic chat, a disagreement between the owner and I led to me leaving and finding my second home. Which is still my home to this day, during that time I had heard about ABT and decided to check it out and join. So now I have two homes!!

So here I am a long story short Im now 32 and still a novice, part of the reason I joined here was to start from scratch to get a different perspective.  Which might be a little difficult now, but in any case here I am and here we go, glad to be here.

IP Logged

nikolie
Moderators

love is my religion
Virginia
Re: Fentons bio, just your average Joe
Reply #1 - Sep 14th, 2013, 12:08pm

So here is my official request, Fenton. I've already grown to respect you and appreciate your views and your heart. You're very talented, Fen - and I love your honesty and your willingness to go against the flow. You're much more gifted than you give yourself credit for, but staying humble is part of what I think makes you a beautiful soul. I'm so happy you're here, that we collided, and that I have someone like you in my corner. You've been wanting to get me in a place where you can read me from the beginning - lets arrange that. Whenever you have the opportunity and you're up to it, I would LOVE a read from you my friend. Wink

Hugs & love,

Nikkie
« Last Edit: Sep 14th, 2013, 12:17pm by nikolie »  

Be so of the light, that when the darkness settles next to you you're completely unaffected by it. -|- God wants spiritual fruits, not religious nuts -|-

IP Logged

troms
Fellow Member

Reply #2 - Nov 14th, 2013, 7:18am

Feedback time...

I think your reading was extremely accurate!  You captured the big picture and you were right on with all the small details.  It was just "a quick read" so I didn't want to push too many questions but with those that I did ask, you were undeniably spot on!

Keep trusting in yourself, you picked up on little nuances in the read but didn't expand on them.  Those are the little gems that, as your sitter, confirm your connection to the read (it was a quick read so we couldn't hit them all).  However, those are also the little gems that will open doors to bigger gems.

Thank you for taking the time to read and sharing your wonderful gifts.

May your path always be lit!!!

IP Logged

Veltic
Senior Member Level 4

Texas
Reply #3 - Nov 15th, 2013, 7:34am

Hey Fenton Smiley If you want you can practice on me anytime and I can give you a reading in return if you'd like. <3

IP Logged

samanthalm
Fellow Member

Reply #4 - Nov 17th, 2013, 5:11pm

Would love to catch you in chat for a reading, or if it's easier you can post here.  Smiley

IP Logged

Fenton

I love pasta!!
Dallas,TX
Reply #5 - Nov 17th, 2013, 5:54pm

samanthalm wrote on Nov 17th, 2013, 5:11pm:
Would love to catch you in chat for a reading, or if it's easier you can post here. Smiley

I'm in chat quite a bit, usually at nights I try to do as many readings as I can, but fourm or pic reads I get never really get a handle on.
« Last Edit: Nov 18th, 2013, 3:17am by Fenton »  

IP Logged

kitknight

US/Missouri
Reply #6 - Nov 17th, 2013, 7:39pm

Very interesting and since I have already been your guinea pig lol I will say you are very good at what you do. I enjoyed it.
See you in chat soon

PENNY <3

IP Logged

oxlxixvxixa
Full Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

USA
Reply #7 - Jan 12th, 2014, 6:40am

Just got finished with my reading with you and I have to say I am very impressed.

Here is some feedback :p

Fenton's ability to read tarot is spot on. He is able to create a base and build off of it with easy. I was really impressed with the cards he was able to pull because they described my life perfectly.

I became even more impressed (didn't know it was possible lol :p ) when he stepped away from the cards and built on the base of the tarot with his psychic abilities. If he hadnt already pulled out enough! He pulled out specific details for each category of the reading.

Overall, this reading was great!

SO if you are looking for a good reader, look no further :p

Thank you so much again !

PS. I am reading you next!

IP Logged

Sanlty
Full Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #8 - Feb 27th, 2014, 1:36pm

Hiya Fenton, and others reading this thread.
Ive looked for this a few days, but finally found it with some help lol

Fenton is one of the first person's I met on chat the day I joined it. He is the reason why I signed up as a member to this forum. That being said, everyone I have met in chat has been amazing and so sweet, a good place to be Smiley

I had a short reading from Fenton, but in that short time he nailed everything xD I have met ppl irl that has asked to read me, but for some reason they pull out of it as they start, for various reasons as thy say lol
But Fenton did an amazing job, everything was spot on! I have never talked to him before, but he nailed everything he said. He did a tarot card reading on me, and... blew my mind.
He is easy and nice to talk to, the conversation with him flows easily. I recommend him if anyone is looking for a good spot on reading. What the cards dont tell him, Fenton knows.... im still baffled over the readin xD

If you ever wanna read me again, a full one or short one, find me. I have nothing but respect for what you do Smiley

San|ty
« Last Edit: Feb 27th, 2014, 2:29pm by Sanlty »  

San|ty

IP Logged

Shell.
Moderators

Hello Friends ... smile
it confuses them <3
Sydney Australia
Reply #9 - Mar 16th, 2014, 5:50am

hi Fenton

thank you for my read the other day sorry i didnt post feed back right away

but here goes you said i was recovering which is true followed by a new life and you saw me wondering if it will ever come also true

you also said you saw me coming into more money and obtain a good home which , gives me hope things will get better

you did great picking up on my sons birthday party thats stressing me out only a week to go for that

you also saw me sitting on my porch which is my place to sit and chat online

fenton hun you saw me getting the things i need and you have given me hope and i thank you very much for that

hugs Shell <3
« Last Edit: Mar 16th, 2014, 5:57am by Shell. »  

Smile... It Confuses Them <3

IP Logged

fallSweetHeart
Grande Fellow

Earth
Reply #10 - Mar 16th, 2014, 7:20am

Thank you for giving me your time and effort today in that read!

I know you said you did not feel a draw yet you still ended up making very accurate points, showing you did make a connection.

I greatly appreciate that you took your time and did not rush the read. And I felt you considered you words before stating them.

You also put to rest a large insecurity with the choices I have to make. --so many choices--

I am still terrified. But talking to you has lightened up my heart a good amount. I am grateful!

I copied it all as well to go back and read.

Thank you, Fenton.

Light & Love,
fallSweetHeart

So you will always be in my heart, with unconditional love.
IP Logged

Fenton

I love pasta!!
Dallas,TX
Reply #11 - Mar 20th, 2014, 12:42am

Thank you all who have sat for me  Smiley You give me the confidence to keep reading!!! Luvs you all  Wink

IP Logged

Iris
Full Member Level 2

Live life and smile
SanDiego
Reply #12 - Mar 24th, 2014, 6:36pm

I'l like to thank you so much for my card reading in chat last night. It was brilliant and the cards were so lovely as well. They really mean a lot to me for what is going on in my world right now. What a blessing it was to have you reinstate that for me. Great reading!!

Lots of Love

xxx Iris

IP Logged

dmarie
Senior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #13 - Mar 27th, 2014, 1:21am

Thank you for the read this evening.   It is amazing how you knew about the dynamics of my household at the present time. Exciting and quite accurate.   Thanks Again  Smiley

IP Logged

nikita
Interim Member Level 5

I love this site!

Reply #14 - Apr 18th, 2014, 9:24am

Fenton!! Smiley

thank you for reading me the other night. You do have it in you to lift up the spirits of a person! You were right about my past, the present and now i'm excited for the future Cheesy

Thanks again and keep up the good work!

« Last Edit: Apr 18th, 2014, 9:25am by nikita »  

IP Logged

nikolie
Moderators

love is my religion
Virginia
Reply #15 - Apr 23rd, 2014, 7:20pm

Fen  Smiley

You did well Honey. Wink It always amazes me when spirit comes through - this spirit - in particular - even more than most because really...I can't stop wondering what the heck he was hanging out around me for. lol. I got the message, it was clear...but still...I guess one of those moments where you suddenly realize your life impacted another's much more than you ever knew. At any rate; I see your ability with tarot and understanding the cards improving from the first tarot reading I ever witnessed you do. Your energy is clearer and more calm and you feel more sure of yourself when reading through your cards. Good job sweetheart. It's always a pleasure to work with you Fen.

Luv Ya -

Nik

Be so of the light, that when the darkness settles next to you you're completely unaffected by it. -|- God wants spiritual fruits, not religious nuts -|-

IP Logged

Asuka
Interim Member Level 5

Ohio
Reply #16 - Apr 29th, 2014, 6:58am

Hi Fenton!

I felt like I won the lottery when you were drawn to give me a reading tonight. Actually, the 5 cards you pulled were complimenting the other readers who read me on ABT before. Not to mention, I am that the cards that appeared were the ones I saw in the past. You kept seeing my white Siberian Husky made me smile because I really do miss him & want to go home to visit!

The Emperor, The Sun, 7 of Pentacles, The Star, and 4 of Cups the spread you had make a lot of sense. I had cards that slipped out and they were signs for me to pick up on. Thanks for the positive encouragement and definitely spot on with the layout of the cards. I have been blessed with opportunities that changed my life completely. Let me know when you want a reading. Tongue

IP Logged

libra1022
Fellow Member

New Orleans, LA
Reply #17 - Jun 17th, 2014, 7:51am

Great reading Fenton! You really do have a gift... I'm sorry my energy confused you! I'm a hard read... but you somehow articulated it very well! I'm quite impressed.

IP Logged

BlissfulSpirit

TAPS Family Manager
Moore, OK
Reply #18 - Jul 3rd, 2014, 8:46am

Where do I begin?  First, I think you were incredibly, on the spot, accurate.  You said what you saw, and it ended up fitting some very complicated and emotional situations in my life.  You didn't try to twist or bend things to fit, they just were, and as they were...they fit perfectly.

When you said you saw my ex-husband, his work, and a lack of satisfaction, you nailed it.  As I explained after your reading, he has had a dream of coaching football since he was a little boy.  He did 20 years in the military with that dream in mind, always envisioning himself as that hero coach that turns the small-town team around.  He retired from the military, and has been teaching and coaching since.  it has been brutal.  He isn't respected by the parents in the small towns he coaches in, because he's not from there.  He's an outsider.  He hasn't been able to pull a team together the way he always dreamed, and he is emotionally broken over it.

You said he is angry...and he is.  He's not violent, but he walks around scowling, and if you ask how he's doing, he's going to tell you how stressed and angry he is.  This isn't new.  He has been this way his whole life.  I think he feels like life has been a series of disappointments.  I also think he's angry that we divorced.  Even though I had every reason, and he understood those reasons, I think myself and our two boys were the one really bright spot in his life.  So he's also angry that we are now gone.

You spoke of the judgment his family has against me and how I raise my children.  It has been that way from the moment they were born.  First, I need to say that I'm raising my children in a manner that most would find easy to give approval.  They are clean, happy, fed, challenged, educated, supported and loved.  Both boys are honor students, one attending a prestigious private university after graduating in the top 8% of his class at a *gasp* public high school.  My youngest is in all advanced classes, with straight A's, and was just accepted into the school's pre-engineering program at the high school.  He is also a few short steps away from Eagle Scout.  My boys are amazing young men, who love me fiercely, as I love them.  However, since I educated them in public schools, and since I have allowed them to develop and pursue their own belief systems, I'm a huge disappointment to that side of their family.

When you summarized, you said that if someone were offering me help, I should take it.  That's a huge downfall of mine.  I help everyone, but I refuse to let others help me...even when everything inside me is screaming for me to accept the help.  It's a matter of pride.  For the last week, my mother and brother have been offering to help with the finances of having my car repaired.  I've told them I will accept the help, but in what I guess is a last, stubborn show of pride...I have delayed putting the car in the shop.   It has been a full week of them calling me every day, asking what the mechanic said, and me coming up with an excuse as to why I didn't go.

So, thank you.  I'll take the car tomorrow.  I think I understand that when loved ones want to help, it is because they love me and want to help me...not because they think I can't care for myself.

IP Logged

Sammity
Senior Member Level 3

Bonkers by name and by
nature
Gorey, Co Wexford, Ireland
Reply #19 - Aug 1st, 2014, 12:45am

wow, just wow.

Fenton was spot on in every regard, he picked up on things I have not mentioned in chat, or on the site. He was a gentleman, very respectful and detailed as much as he could, which was great.

His tarot read was breathtaking and I highly recommend a reading with him.

Thank you very much Fenton, I have enjoyed not only your company lately, but it seems you are expertly skilled in the psychic department. What a talent.

Thanks a lot.

Sammity.

xoxo  Cheesy Cheesy

P.S I am elated someone actually read me, I really needed it. I neither ask or want it normally. So this was lovely.

You never know what might happen...
Fate has a funny way of dishing it out xx <( 'u' )>

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3