04/30/17 at 23:28:55
Welcome, Guest. Please Login
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Fentons bio, just your average Joe
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 10
(Read 9631 times)
Fenton

I love pasta!!
Dallas,TX
Fentons bio, just your average Joe
09/14/13 at 08:15:05

Hello all,

I need to give a bio, so here goes
I was born, grew up, and was very young when I started to notice now what I understand as psychic traits as relates to the clairs more specifically clairaudient, this was very tough on me as a kid. How I got here is something I want to skip ahead to, for sake of post.  When I was 25 I became a student at The School of Metaphysics.  Metaphysics is my bread and butter, so when I ramble on about things that make you say What? Thats usually it.  A year later I began to open up a bit more and left the school, they opened a lot of doors, but there views on reading psychic/spirit differed from what I felt a passion with.  I wanted to further my development as a psychic and then later found my heart was in spirit. I meet a lot of teachers along the way, my most noted worked at a local shop here in Dallas that sold gem/crystals amongst other things many would call occult but I dont like that word. I began to work with stones/crystals and focused more on medium ship. I lost touch with this teacher, she was a very wise and talented teacher and I think about her a lot.

I was about 27 when I meet my first guide and add that into my bio because that meeting I consider a very important part of development. So I worked with her for about a year and sat with her in pretty much all my face to face circles, I consider this my introduction to reading spirit.  She had to close her circle (this is where I lost touch) so I started looking for other ways of practicing.  I became a member of my first online psychic chat, a disagreement between the owner and I led to me leaving and finding my second home. Which is still my home to this day, during that time I had heard about ABT and decided to check it out and join. So now I have two homes!!

So here I am a long story short Im now 32 and still a novice, part of the reason I joined here was to start from scratch to get a different perspective.  Which might be a little difficult now, but in any case here I am and here we go, glad to be here.

IP Logged

nikolie
God Member

love is my religion
Virginia
Re: Fentons bio, just your average Joe
Reply #1 - 09/14/13 at 12:08:10

So here is my official request, Fenton. I've already grown to respect you and appreciate your views and your heart. You're very talented, Fen - and I love your honesty and your willingness to go against the flow. You're much more gifted than you give yourself credit for, but staying humble is part of what I think makes you a beautiful soul. I'm so happy you're here, that we collided, and that I have someone like you in my corner. You've been wanting to get me in a place where you can read me from the beginning - lets arrange that. Whenever you have the opportunity and you're up to it, I would LOVE a read from you my friend. Wink

Hugs & love,

Nikkie

Be so of the light, that when the darkness settles next to you you're completely unaffected by it. -|- God wants spiritual fruits, not religious nuts -|-

IP Logged

troms

Reply #2 - 11/14/13 at 07:18:00

Feedback time...

I think your reading was extremely accurate!  You captured the big picture and you were right on with all the small details.  It was just "a quick read" so I didn't want to push too many questions but with those that I did ask, you were undeniably spot on!

Keep trusting in yourself, you picked up on little nuances in the read but didn't expand on them.  Those are the little gems that, as your sitter, confirm your connection to the read (it was a quick read so we couldn't hit them all).  However, those are also the little gems that will open doors to bigger gems.

Thank you for taking the time to read and sharing your wonderful gifts.

May your path always be lit!!!

IP Logged

Veltic

Texas
Reply #3 - 11/15/13 at 07:34:13

Hey Fenton Smiley If you want you can practice on me anytime and I can give you a reading in return if you'd like. <3

IP Logged

samanthalm

Reply #4 - 11/17/13 at 17:11:55

Would love to catch you in chat for a reading, or if it's easier you can post here.  Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 10