Feb 19th, 2017, 9:06pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Nik's - Bio & Feedback
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
(Read 10490 times)
nikolie
Moderators

love is my religion
Virginia
Nik's - Bio & Feedback
Sep 1st, 2013, 2:30am

Hey ABTers!
Time to update my bio here and let everyone know where I am now. I started here in August of 2013 and began reading shortly afterward. Before I came to ABT I didn't realize I had the ability to read; I had always been intuitive about others, but I had never taken it further. This site 'all of the people involved here 'have helped me on my journey. I am forever grateful and always willing to help in whatever way I can.

My spiritual life has dramatically changed since I first began here. I have grown up as a firm believer in God and as I've gotten older I've developed a strong relationship with Him. That has not changed, however; I struggled with balancing what I was experiencing with what I'd learned in church. Here's what I know today: I love God, I trust Him & His word, and I believe my gifts came from Him.
I am a psychic medium and get my messages/information in several different ways. Claircognizance is my most natural and my strongest ability; basically, I 'just know.' Claircognizance is usually how my reading kicks off, and then the other clairs come into play (although I have yet to experience clairgustance). I do see, smell, and hear things ' both from spirit and from the sitter' as well as the people around the sitter at times. Please remember, when you open yourself up to a reading you're opening your entire life to your reader. My job is to tell you what I see; when spirit is involved I am responsible for giving you their message ' even if I don't understand it completely.

I am still developing. I believe that this journey does not ever end and I still have so much to learn and experience. My purpose is to help. Whether that means bringing message from spirit, helping someone to find an answer or peace in a situation, or just providing clarity. Don't ask me for the future, because I won't give you that. Your future is in your hands and you have the ability to change your course at any time; that's a beautiful thing, don't let anyone's message trap you. Wink

Spirit readings are my favorite, but they're also my most challenging right now. Spirit comes easily when they have a message, and there are many times spirit comes without me trying. I'm still learning how to listen effectively to them. Smiley

A picture isn't necessary anymore, however; having a picture truly helps me to connect UNLESS we're live. I rather set up a live reading with you than go through the forums, but I love the 1,000 Word thread so I do both. Smiley

If you see me in chat, and I feel a connection - I'll definitely let you know; I will not read you without permission, but I will ask for validation about emotions/feelings/symptoms I experience.

Please understand - if you ask me to read, I may pick up on sensitive matters without realizing such. Please don't take offense - if I touch on something that is uncomfortable for you, feel free to PM me and let me know. You and I, we're a team. There's a mutual respect and appreciation I believe should be involved in every reading. I won't deny you what I receive, and I ask that you be honest with me 'even if it's not what you want to hear. That also means telling me when I'm wrong. Smiley

Hugs & blessings,

Nik

« Last Edit: Sep 24th, 2015, 4:20am by Evie »  

Be so of the light, that when the darkness settles next to you you're completely unaffected by it. -|- God wants spiritual fruits, not religious nuts -|-

IP Logged

Fenton

I love pasta!!
Dallas,TX
Re: nikolie - Bio & Feedback
Reply #1 - Sep 1st, 2013, 5:07am

Hi Nikkie,
     Glad to read your bio!!! I can imagine the adjustment in faith is difficult, but I guess thats what faith is?  It had been a tough adjustment for me to, so Im glad Im not the only one.  I can imagine its especially hard on empaths clairsentience, audient to me his at its core the most accurate and also the most testing of all the clairs. Clear feeling, thats not easy, in a lot of ways youre becoming the sitter, reading emotions while main ting an objective point of view.  But what better way to know/help them? I very much look forward to your work with spirit, that I think is where your really gonna shine!!!
     Also its refreshing to hear someone just come out and say. Dont ask me about the future lol.  I very much look forward to seeing you read and will always keep an eye out. Glad youre here!!
Smiley

IP Logged

Brandon
Fellow Member

LET LOVE WIN

Reply #2 - Sep 1st, 2013, 10:13pm

hi id love a read Smiley

Picture_2_001.jpg (397 KB | 93 )
Picture_2_001.jpg

IP Logged

starcatz

I Love The Paranormal

uk herefordshire
Reply #3 - Sep 1st, 2013, 11:05pm

Hi again Nikolie. It was great chatting to you today. Please feel free to read me too, when you have time. Huge thanks for your time and effort. love starcatz / spiritcat

IP Logged

angelfarfromhome
Senior Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

U.S.A
Reply #4 - Sep 3rd, 2013, 3:04am

Ha ha that's so funny lol she use to tell me Silly girl when I would joke with her or when she would catch me dancing in my underwear lmao.... To much information I know lol but it's true lol good job.

Thank You for the reading you was amazing Smiley

Be strong, serve God only, know that if you do, beautiful heaven awaits.

IP Logged

BAS2013
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #5 - Sep 3rd, 2013, 6:28pm

Hi Nikolie! You just done a reading on me not too long ago and I just want to thank you SO much. What you said about my grandma, describing her was spot on! I started crying hysterically when you mentioned her to me because i had been wondering for so long if she was here with me, able to see me growing and what i've been doing with my life. Thank You soo much for your reading and hope maybe someday you could do another Smiley

IP Logged

nikolie
Moderators

love is my religion
Virginia
Reply #6 - Sep 3rd, 2013, 9:56pm

Brandon wrote on Sep 1st, 2013, 10:13pm:
hi id love a read Smiley

Hi Brandon,

Your read has been on my mind since you first requested it, but I needed to make sure I had the opportunity to focus. Thank you for your patience. Smiley

Brandon - the first thing I felt was great conflict. Internal conflict. I feel such this peaceful and loving individual, with genuine care and kindness...and yet, I also feel a very deep frustration...a hot temper and intense anger. I sense a need for balance; with every emotion I pick up I feel the exact opposite quickly after. You seem as though you're open, and yet I can't help but feel that reading you accurately is difficult. I believe that you feel that way internally...that you struggle with your own feelings/perspectives. You want to believe the good in people...and yet, you know that humankind is completely opposite at times. I find this to be aggravating for you...upsetting, disappointing. Is this correct? You seem to have a very heightened awareness of your emotions and I think this is where your frustration stems from when you're dealing with other people who you would label as cold...or unkind...selfish. As much as I see you smiling, Brandon - I get the impression that you're harder on yourself and others than you let off. I feel like...you may hold grudges? I can't tell if it's because you choose to, purposefully - or if its because you feel things so powerfully that you have a hard time truly forgiving, even when you say "it's okay." Brandon - I think your spirit is where you find most joy. Your spirit is what you choose to feed the most, to attempt to nurture the most...and where you believe your core strength is. I'm not sure why...but I keep getting images of you in tears Brandon. Angry, red, and hurt at the same time - just flooded with tears. I feel as though there is spirit around you as well...someone that you feel close to, or connected to somehow...but I can't seem to pick up on the relationship. I think you know that person is there...but you feel frustrated in not being able to freely talk to him...is it a male? A male feels right...but I'm not 100%. You'll have to let me know, B. I see you as being deep in thought, lost in the sky - in the stars...wandering in your mind...very intense feelings. Its as though, you don't feel anything unless you feel it 100%. There's no "sort of" with you...it is or it isn't. I keep coming to some sort of block...theres a mental block...like a pain, something that hurts you...that is almost like, wrapped away...like...you don't want to be reminded or have it seen? I can only get so much before I feel my head just bogged down, heavy...like a weight, and then if I back off...it's easier to pick up on  you again. I definitely have a male spirit here...just barely easing through. As if, he wants to be known...but not overbearing...and I don't feel as though theres a specific message just...I'm here. I get the feeling of a friend...POSSIBLY a brother. But more of a friendship relationship. Just present, around you....just there. Watching. Hmm. And I keep getting cold. Like body temperature. Are you cold often? Do you feel cold, I mean? I'm not sure what this means exactly...but I'm definitely picking up a chill, coldness. You are a loving, gentle, passionate soul...and knowing that brings you joy, happiness....you like the fact that you aren't superficial and focused on the meaningless nothings that most people allow themselves to get caught up in. You enjoy depth, using your mind, questioning and learning...especially about people? How they work? In other words...like, learning about psychology would greatly interest you? Is that right? I know there is internal struggle...and I see you getting easily frustrated and angry even with yourself...breath. Breath, relax, give yourself credit...allow yourself to be human and understand that not one of us is perfect. It's okay. I keep feeling...relax, it's okay...stop scrutinizing yourself. Gosh...I know there is love Brandon...there's this super potent love...I cant determine where it stems from...but I see you also rejecting it at times? I feel like there are times when you feel like...I don't want YOUR love. I don't know if this is a parent? Maybe a grandparent? I think mom? hmm...I'm not sure.

Brandon...let me know what you think of all of this. There's a lot all over the place with the conflicting emotions/feelings I pick up on, so I'm very curious to see what you make of what I've said. Smiley

Hugs & blessings,

Nik

Be so of the light, that when the darkness settles next to you you're completely unaffected by it. -|- God wants spiritual fruits, not religious nuts -|-

IP Logged

Brandon
Fellow Member

LET LOVE WIN

Reply #7 - Sep 3rd, 2013, 10:27pm

ok I your reading was 100% correct I have a lot of internal conflict within myself because I have the ability to see the truth in people both good an bad I never reject any ones love I only question if its true forever love but  even if its not I respect them for trying yes theres a lot of emotions in me which mainly come from being passionate an real the anger probably comes from my past ive seen an felt a lot of heartache plus I believe if your family has experienced some of that may rub off on you for the most part I want everyone to always be complety honest an loving but know that's wishful thinking yes wanting to be perfect is one of my flaws cause I wanna make everyone happy but im trying to just live in the light of love hmm a male spirit I don't know any but I do feel a spirit is around me an yes it gets freezing cold which I think is a spirit but I don't know for sure an also going back the anger thing I think some of it is cause I am disabled an I feel I will never measure
up to them an have what they have an yes studying people is one of my greatest passions cause I love to know the truth of people

IP Logged

nikolie
Moderators

love is my religion
Virginia
Reply #8 - Sep 4th, 2013, 8:23pm

BAS2013 wrote on Sep 3rd, 2013, 6:28pm:
Hi Nikolie! You just done a reading on me not too long ago and I just want to thank you SO much. What you said about my grandma, describing her was spot on! I started crying hysterically when you mentioned her to me because i had been wondering for so long if she was here with me, able to see me growing and what i've been doing with my life. Thank You soo much for your reading and hope maybe someday you could do another Smiley

BAS2013 -

Thank you for taking the time to give feedback, and share your feelings. Smiley Your read was the first time spirit ever pulled on me to connect with someone in particular; it was a very interesting experience to say the least and I was (still am) quite shocked. Lol.

I think your grandmother did an amazing job; she's a very calm and gentle spirit but she definitely knows what she wants. Lol.

Thank you for being open and allowing me to connect the two of you.

Hugs & blessings,

Nik

IP Logged

nikolie
Moderators

love is my religion
Virginia
Reply #9 - Sep 4th, 2013, 8:31pm

Brandon wrote on Sep 3rd, 2013, 10:27pm:
ok I your reading was 100% correct I have a lot of internal conflict within myself because I have the ability to see the truth in people both good an bad I never reject any ones love I only question if its true forever love but even if its not I respect them for trying yes theres a lot of emotions in me which mainly come from being passionate an real the anger probably comes from my past ive seen an felt a lot of heartache plus I believe if your family has experienced some of that may rub off on you for the most part I want everyone to always be complety honest an loving but know that's wishful thinking yes wanting to be perfect is one of my flaws cause I wanna make everyone happy but im trying to just live in the light of love hmm a male spirit I don't know any but I do feel a spirit is around me an yes it gets freezing cold which I think is a spirit but I don't know for sure an also going back the anger thing I think some of it is cause I am disabled an I feel I will never measure
up to them an have what they have an yes studying people is one of my greatest passions cause I love to know the truth of people

B -

Thank you for your feedback, and for taking the time to find me in chat and give me more in depth feedback as well. I promise, I never thought you were crazy! Smiley Very intense, but not crazy. Lol.

There are just a few things I want to mention; when we look at others lives from the outside its easy to desire what they have, especially when they possess things that we truly yearn for - but, we never know the price they pay for the life they live. Smiley There is balance and reason in all of it, B - but what that reason and balance are - I don't know. Wink The only other thing is...loving imperfect people is exactly how it should be. Real love isn't conditional - it also isn't easy. Smiley If you choose to allow yourself to love someone, it's important to love them in their entirety...and to reap the same love that you give. Wink Don't let the past dictate your now and your tomorrow.

Hugs!!

Nik

IP Logged

nikolie
Moderators

love is my religion
Virginia
Reply #10 - Sep 6th, 2013, 5:28pm

starcatz wrote on Sep 1st, 2013, 11:05pm:
Hi again Nikolie. It was great chatting to you today. Please feel free to read me too, when you have time. Huge thanks for your time and effort. love starcatz / spiritcat

Star -

My first impression is this calm...happiness. This overall calm spirit, but I definitely see you getting hot headed. lol. I would say, you're feisty. I feel as though I see you looking at a man with adoration...maybe even...infatuation...like a playful flirtation.

I want to say - you're happy. Overall, in life...that you feel happy right now. That's not to say that things are just GREAT, lol - there's definitely room for improvement - I think you feel that way in regards to finances primarily. Like oh yeah, life is good but hey - the money could be better! Lol. I can't help but smile and sort of feel humored through the connection...you have a sarcastic wit? You make light of serious issues and tend to handle them with humor - it alleviates the stress factor for you. But I also see you privately worrying...I see you thinking...how in the world is this going to be okay, but alone...not necessarily because you're actually alone, but because you feel the need to put on a faade and handle your hard times privately, by yourself...whenever possible. And I get the feeling that this has been disruptive in romantic relationships - possibly with a man you're currently involved with? I feel that you're a homebody in a way...that you really enjoy relaxing, being comfortable...just hanging out around the house, letting the day pass by - that you don't have any problems NOT having to keep busy. Smiley I also get the feeling of you being quite a fun partier...I get an image of you sitting in a pub of sorts, with a lot of people around, having beers and just carrying on with people...is this when you tend to get loud??

I believe the simple things in life bring you great pleasure and I'm very drawn to flowers, nature...plants...do you have a green thumb? I think there is one flowered plant that you are particularly fond of, does that make sense?? So - the simple things bring you pleasure, you're not one to be frilly and extravagant - but you desire more financially - you wouldn't mind a cushion...the ability to take a vacation and travel without worry. Does this sound right?

I also get the nagging feeling that there is this loss...a pain of loss...that happened some time ago, but it's still there - it still aches at you, and you just keep going through the motions...one day at a time...trying to heal, but it still affects you...you don't want it to define you...but it still does, to some degree.

I also see you getting along well with males, more than females. That you're more comfortable being yourself and feel that you relate better to men...there's no bs. lol. Smiley

I definitely feel like theres a long term love interest, but I'm not feeling that you're married or have children...although I could be completely off with that, of course. Smiley

Theres some man with dark hair...black nearly...quite tall...not abnormally tall...but he's rather tall...and theres some importance with him. The way you feel about him holds importance to you, as in - he has an important role in your life in your eyes...theres something meaningful. But I don't know what exactly...if this is maybe a lover? hmm. Someone you're still connected to?

I feel that you're a private person, and that you keep only a couple of very close friends whom you trust. But you don't give your trust freely either. And I don't see you as really wanting to be a counselor/advisor to others...like...hmm...not that you're cold, but more like you're realistic and straight forward...sorry, black and white - this is how it is, if you don't want to hear it you know you shouldn't ask me. But it's not out of meanness, just - being true to you. I see your patience running out with situations like that...for instance, a woman who is complaining about her significant other...cheating, or being abusive or disrespectful - like you cant understand what she doesn't get about...LEAVE...MOVE ON. lol.

Also - just random...I keep seeing some sort of gem or stone in your hands? Is there significance in stones for you? A worry type of stone...or healing?? Hmmm...I really feel like I see you kind of turning it over in your fingers, and almost meditating on it...with a heavy heart?

I truly don't think you're sad, I feel happiness and light about you - but I do feel that there is a tendency to have this deep worry about something in particular - I just can't seem to pinpoint it.

I see you smiling with green around you...life...plants....you feel peace there. That's a good place for you to be, Star. Where you feel that peace - to clear your head, focus your thoughts and just breath everything out. Smiley

Please, PLEASE let me know how this went for you. I've had somewhat of a difficult time connecting so I'm quite curious to see what is and isn't correct.

Hugs and blessings,

Nik
« Last Edit: Sep 6th, 2013, 5:45pm by nikolie »  

IP Logged

starcatz

I Love The Paranormal

uk herefordshire
Reply #11 - Sep 13th, 2013, 10:45pm

HI and thank you very much, I can be hot headed, but there is no man that im flirting with or infatuated with. im not really happy due to work, and health but your right about financial stuff. Also right that i do try and put up a facade and hide things.
the loss i had would you believe was my cat Tatania, i so very much miss her helping me get to sleep, and fussing her.
there is not a long term interest , but i wish there was.
I dont know a man with dark hair but will keep a look out.
your so right about having a few close friends who i trust completely. great well done.
you right also about stone- crystals. i have clear quartz under my pillow and hold it a lot.  ive also had 2 others during work to try and dissipate the negativity.
thank you very much and do not worry about the connectivity,my minds been all over the place the last few months so you may be mirroring this? lack of connection with myself?
my garden needs some work lol  Wink
thank you, again for having a go.

IP Logged

nikolie
Moderators

love is my religion
Virginia
Reply #12 - Sep 13th, 2013, 11:33pm

starcatz wrote on Sep 13th, 2013, 10:45pm:
HI and thank you very much, I can be hot headed, but there is no man that im flirting with or infatuated with. im not really happy due to work, and health but your right about financial stuff. Also right that i do try and put up a facade and hide things.
the loss i had would you believe was my cat Tatania, i so very much miss her helping me get to sleep, and fussing her.
there is not a long term interest , but i wish there was.
I dont know a man with dark hair but will keep a look out.
your so right about having a few close friends who i trust completely. great well done.
you right also about stone- crystals. i have clear quartz under my pillow and hold it a lot. ive also had 2 others during work to try and dissipate the negativity.
thank you very much and do not worry about the connectivity,my minds been all over the place the last few months so you may be mirroring this? lack of connection with myself?
my garden needs some work lol Wink
thank you, again for having a go.

Star,

Thank YOU for allowing me to try and read you - and for your feedback. The honesty is so good for development (and keeps us humble, lol).

If you remember me in the future, after some time has passed, throw me another request. I'd love to try and read you again when I've had time to improve and develop. Wink

Have a wonderful weekend!

Nik

IP Logged

Stam
Fellow Member

London
Reply #13 - Sep 14th, 2013, 10:05pm

Hello Only me  Grin

I would love for you to read me, anything you pick up on really or spirit.

Love & Light Stam  Smiley

IP Logged

nikolie
Moderators

love is my religion
Virginia
Reply #14 - Sep 14th, 2013, 10:18pm

Stam wrote on Sep 14th, 2013, 10:05pm:
Hello Only me Grin

I would love for you to read me, anything you pick up on really or spirit.

Love & Light Stam Smiley

Stammmmmm - whaaaaat. OMGOOODNESS THE PRESSURE!! lolllll. Oh boy. Okay Stam Okay. I will. Gimme a little bit of time. Cheesy SOOOOOO NERVOUS!!!

Love and blessings Stam!!

IP Logged

Cole boz
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Decatur, Indiana
Reply #15 - Oct 2nd, 2013, 3:22am

Oh my goodness I'm truly stunned just a little,  you were dead on except I have 2 girls and only 1 boy but with everything else you nailed that seems pretty trivial,lol... Thank you so much for doing that I really feel like I could use all the help and advice I can get right now.  Your amazing and seem to have an exceptional gift.
Much love and light

IP Logged

fallSweetHeart
Grande Fellow

Earth
Reply #16 - Oct 3rd, 2013, 7:56pm

nikolie!! Thank you so much for your offer to help!

Whatever happens I am happy for the effort put forth  Smiley Smiley Smiley

-fallSweetHeart

So it's the car keys to my 1989 Oldsmobile! it's a red car if that helps and the keys are blue and pink, i painted them with nail polish!  Lips Sealed

So you will always be in my heart, with unconditional love.
IP Logged

nikolie
Moderators

love is my religion
Virginia
Reply #17 - Oct 3rd, 2013, 8:02pm

fallSweetHeart wrote on Oct 3rd, 2013, 7:56pm:

Whatever happens I am happy for the effort put forth Smiley Smiley Smiley

-fallSweetHeart

So it's the car keys to my 1989 Oldsmobile! it's a red car if that helps and the keys are blue and pink, i painted them with nail polish! Lips Sealed

Lol - I think it's SO cute that you painted them. Wink

Let me tell you what I honestly saw - I don't get any of the colors, the decorations that you mentioned, but I saw two silver keys laying just on the edge of a pavement that looks like sidewalk..as if you're going to walk on that area to get - I think to your apt?, and back to your car. I believe there's some loose dry dirt there...it may be just a small area of dirt between the sidewalk (concrete) and where a grass line starts - although I didn't see the grass. Wink

Let me know, and good luck!

IP Logged

fallSweetHeart
Grande Fellow

Earth
Reply #18 - Oct 3rd, 2013, 8:14pm

nikolie wrote on Oct 3rd, 2013, 8:02pm:
fallSweetHeart wrote on Oct 3rd, 2013, 7:56pm:

Whatever happens I am happy for the effort put forth Smiley Smiley Smiley

-fallSweetHeart

So it's the car keys to my 1989 Oldsmobile! it's a red car if that helps and the keys are blue and pink, i painted them with nail polish! Lips Sealed

Lol - I think it's SO cute that you painted them. Wink

Let me tell you what I honestly saw - I don't get any of the colors, the decorations that you mentioned, but I saw two silver keys laying just on the edge of a pavement that looks like sidewalk..as if you're going to walk on that area to get - I think to your apt?, and back to your car. I believe there's some loose dry dirt there...it may be just a small area of dirt between the sidewalk (concrete) and where a grass line starts - although I didn't see the grass. Wink

Let me know, and good luck!

Still no luck! Thank you so much, it sent me on another hunt. Hmm so no idea where to look now! heh.

Smiley

So you will always be in my heart, with unconditional love.
IP Logged

Ariana
Grande Fellow

What we put out is what
we get back

Reply #19 - Oct 4th, 2013, 1:27am

Hi Nik,
Thank you for a wonderful reading! (in the picture reading section)
You've got lots of things on my core being, as well as some ongoing particulars. All is correct and relevant! The only way you can be completely off is when a person doesn't accept their true nature and believes in their artificially constructed personality Smiley. You will get their core, and they may not know it, or may not be ready to accept it. But even in these cases, I personally believe that when we are relaxed and in a proper detached unselfish mode, information that comes is always what is appropriate and beneficial to the sitter.

Yes, I am loving and soft, and it deceives people sometimes as there is a steel core beneath this soft surface. I see beauty in diversity and understand that people are who they chose to be for their life lessons. I don't look at conflicts and turn the other cheek (give my attention to something I like) when conflicts are not part of my personal lesson. And yes, I love going against the flow sometimes. I stubbornly enjoy doing things my own way and interestingly, when it contradicts the general view or behavior, society just observes it as possibly useful experiments and lets me do what I want. As my motifs are unselfish and exploratory, even when it is very much against the accepted believes, people don't oppose Smiley

Yes, I have a "decorating hand" and would have been a very good and fresh interior designer if I didn't become a physicist. Oh well, many years later physics turned out to be the right choice, it helps greatly with my spiritual explorations and understanding how everything is vibrational and how our thoughts and emotions create things and synchronicity.

Yes, I am very spiritually aware and spend a lot of time learning, thinking, contemplating. Several hours each day are devoted to deep explorations (with my core self, or my guides, or by looking at various channelings and observing what resonates). Also, I do Zen-style meditation now and then, and 3 weeks ago joined weekly Kundalini meditation classes (Sahaja Yoga) Smiley

I still have some worries about my older son (I have two sons), but less and less with time - worrying about children was part of our family culture through generations. He is a devoted Zen practitioner who often lives in the woods (literally) - in the mountains, for weeks and even months. His energy is so balanced these days that he may be psychically perceived as a female at times.

You are also very correct about my personal relationship situation that I won't describe in detail here Smiley

Your so well done reading is truly appreciated!
The more we trust ourselves, the easier the information flows. But I don't think it will be more accurate. It is always accurate. We just allow more details to come when we are relaxed and trusting Smiley
« Last Edit: Oct 4th, 2013, 1:27am by Ariana »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6