04/30/17 at 23:26:19
Welcome, Guest. Please Login
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Nik's - Bio & Feedback
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 24
(Read 11004 times)
nikolie
God Member

love is my religion
Virginia
Nik's - Bio & Feedback
09/01/13 at 02:30:01

Hey ABTers!
Time to update my bio here and let everyone know where I am now. I started here in August of 2013 and began reading shortly afterward. Before I came to ABT I didn't realize I had the ability to read; I had always been intuitive about others, but I had never taken it further. This site 'all of the people involved here 'have helped me on my journey. I am forever grateful and always willing to help in whatever way I can.

My spiritual life has dramatically changed since I first began here. I have grown up as a firm believer in God and as I've gotten older I've developed a strong relationship with Him. That has not changed, however; I struggled with balancing what I was experiencing with what I'd learned in church. Here's what I know today: I love God, I trust Him & His word, and I believe my gifts came from Him.
I am a psychic medium and get my messages/information in several different ways. Claircognizance is my most natural and my strongest ability; basically, I 'just know.' Claircognizance is usually how my reading kicks off, and then the other clairs come into play (although I have yet to experience clairgustance). I do see, smell, and hear things ' both from spirit and from the sitter' as well as the people around the sitter at times. Please remember, when you open yourself up to a reading you're opening your entire life to your reader. My job is to tell you what I see; when spirit is involved I am responsible for giving you their message ' even if I don't understand it completely.

I am still developing. I believe that this journey does not ever end and I still have so much to learn and experience. My purpose is to help. Whether that means bringing message from spirit, helping someone to find an answer or peace in a situation, or just providing clarity. Don't ask me for the future, because I won't give you that. Your future is in your hands and you have the ability to change your course at any time; that's a beautiful thing, don't let anyone's message trap you. Wink

Spirit readings are my favorite, but they're also my most challenging right now. Spirit comes easily when they have a message, and there are many times spirit comes without me trying. I'm still learning how to listen effectively to them. Smiley

A picture isn't necessary anymore, however; having a picture truly helps me to connect UNLESS we're live. I rather set up a live reading with you than go through the forums, but I love the 1,000 Word thread so I do both. Smiley

If you see me in chat, and I feel a connection - I'll definitely let you know; I will not read you without permission, but I will ask for validation about emotions/feelings/symptoms I experience.

Please understand - if you ask me to read, I may pick up on sensitive matters without realizing such. Please don't take offense - if I touch on something that is uncomfortable for you, feel free to PM me and let me know. You and I, we're a team. There's a mutual respect and appreciation I believe should be involved in every reading. I won't deny you what I receive, and I ask that you be honest with me 'even if it's not what you want to hear. That also means telling me when I'm wrong. Smiley

Hugs & blessings,

Nik

« Last Edit: 09/24/15 at 04:20:59 by Evie »  

Be so of the light, that when the darkness settles next to you you're completely unaffected by it. -|- God wants spiritual fruits, not religious nuts -|-

IP Logged

Fenton

I love pasta!!
Dallas,TX
Re: nikolie - Bio & Feedback
Reply #1 - 09/01/13 at 05:07:09

Hi Nikkie,
     Glad to read your bio!!! I can imagine the adjustment in faith is difficult, but I guess thats what faith is?  It had been a tough adjustment for me to, so Im glad Im not the only one.  I can imagine its especially hard on empaths clairsentience, audient to me his at its core the most accurate and also the most testing of all the clairs. Clear feeling, thats not easy, in a lot of ways youre becoming the sitter, reading emotions while main ting an objective point of view.  But what better way to know/help them? I very much look forward to your work with spirit, that I think is where your really gonna shine!!!
     Also its refreshing to hear someone just come out and say. Dont ask me about the future lol.  I very much look forward to seeing you read and will always keep an eye out. Glad youre here!!
Smiley

IP Logged

Brandon

LET LOVE WIN

Reply #2 - 09/01/13 at 22:13:53

hi id love a read Smiley

Picture_2_001.jpg (397 KB | )
Picture_2_001.jpg

IP Logged

starcatz

I Love The Paranormal

uk herefordshire
Reply #3 - 09/01/13 at 23:05:56

Hi again Nikolie. It was great chatting to you today. Please feel free to read me too, when you have time. Huge thanks for your time and effort. love starcatz / spiritcat

IP Logged

angelfarfromhome

I Love The Paranormal

U.S.A
Reply #4 - 09/03/13 at 03:04:44

Ha ha that's so funny lol she use to tell me Silly girl when I would joke with her or when she would catch me dancing in my underwear lmao.... To much information I know lol but it's true lol good job.

Thank You for the reading you was amazing Smiley

Be strong, serve God only, know that if you do, beautiful heaven awaits.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 24