Feb 19th, 2017, 9:05pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Kuop's Bio
Pages: 1 2 
(Read 3898 times)
kuop
Senior Member Level 2

Don't go against the current,
follow the flow
Drakoland
Kuop's Bio
May 16th, 2013, 10:03pm

Hello dear people,

I think its about time I start giving more readings And I would love your help with that : ).

However I would really prefer doing live readings here in Chat (Ask me if you see me).

I don't like to wait or let people wait This is mainly due to my hyper activeness.

I don't like to "label" my gifts, But I am fully aware that labeling things does tend to make it easier for most people to understand and remember an individual.

So I am:
- Clairvoyant
- Clairsentient
- Clairustient
- Clairalient etc .

At this moment I am trying to learn distant healing so that I can help people as far as I may or can help.

The first psychic experience that I ever had as far as I can remember, happened when I was 16 years old. After that "major" event I got interested in the paranormal. so I started to read the stories of other psychic's around the world.

I started picture readings here on ABT in December 2012 so consider me a newbie back then. But I did keep giving readings here and there.

While establishing  a connection, I tend to see things in a metaphorical way, and interpretation of metaphorical information can be difficult for me at times. That being said, it is quite possible that even the sitter might not understand it Wink.

This is why I ask and stress the importance of detailed feedback about how the reading made sense to you so that I can learn and use it in my future projects.

I am excited and looking forward to reading!

Take care and be blessed!

Kutu

IP Logged

kuop
Senior Member Level 2

follow the flow
Drakoland
Re: Kuop's Bio
Reply #1 - Feb 17th, 2015, 3:11am

So i am back here. I am going to start up with giving readings here.

IP Logged

lillydancer
Full Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

uk
Reply #2 - Mar 15th, 2015, 4:29pm

Hi huop
first id like to thank you for helping it meant a lot to me I knew that you could help cos you felt the presence trying to get my attention as you came into chat your info you gave me there was a few bit I wasn't sure on but most of it I could take thank you again hugs many blessing Lillydancer Smiley

IP Logged

kuop
Senior Member Level 2

follow the flow
Drakoland
Reply #3 - Mar 16th, 2015, 8:02am

lillydancer wrote on Mar 15th, 2015, 4:29pm:
Hi huop
first id like to thank you for helping it meant a lot to me I knew that you could help cos you felt the presence trying to get my attention as you came into chat your info you gave me there was a few bit I wasn't sure on but most of it I could take thank you again hugs many blessing Lillydancer Smiley

Thank you for your feedback lilly. I am glad I could help you.

IP Logged

ILovePoems
Senior Member Level 2

I think outside the box

Alabama
Reply #4 - Mar 16th, 2015, 7:41pm

I wish I can get a reading, but chat doesn't work for me. You can't give it on here, right? :/

Be who you truly are. Smiley

IP Logged

kuop
Senior Member Level 2

follow the flow
Drakoland
Reply #5 - Mar 17th, 2015, 9:17pm

ILovePoems wrote on Mar 16th, 2015, 7:41pm:
I wish I can get a reading, but chat doesn't work for me. You can't give it on here, right? :/

I can give you reading on here, yes. What kind of reading would you like?
If you have question then please write a new post in Free psychic reading http://anybodythere.net/cgi-bin/paranormal-forums/YaBB.pl?board=1000

I will read you there. This way my bio will/can stay clean. I will look for your post on there.

Thank you for your interest

IP Logged

ILovePoems
Senior Member Level 2

I think outside the box

Alabama
Reply #6 - Mar 17th, 2015, 10:31pm

I ended up bumping the post, its kinda old but I need help alot. If you can't read it then its okay. Smiley just thank you for trying.

IP Logged

ILovePoems
Senior Member Level 2

I think outside the box

Alabama
Reply #7 - Apr 3rd, 2015, 1:10am

Thank you for the reading.
You're spot on with it.
I am actually scared to move on. This guy keeps playing with me an I keep being stuck. I know I should move on but every time I do, I keep thinking about him. Hopefully I will one day, an find something better in my life. (I know this feedback small, but I think this tells you alot). Smiley

IP Logged

kuop
Senior Member Level 2

follow the flow
Drakoland
Reply #8 - Apr 3rd, 2015, 2:09pm

ILovePoems wrote on Apr 3rd, 2015, 1:10am:
Thank you for the reading.
You're spot on with it.
I am actually scared to move on. This guy keeps playing with me an I keep being stuck. I know I should move on but every time I do, I keep thinking about him. Hopefully I will one day, an find something better in my life. (I know this feedback small, but I think this tells you alot). Smiley

Well thank you for taking your time to give me feedback.

I hope you will get that what is the best for you.

IP Logged

RenegadexPalmeri
Full Member Level 3

Where there is no struggle,
there is no strength.

Westerville, OH
Feedback from Picture Reads
Reply #9 - Apr 7th, 2015, 1:05am

I wanted to say thank you, kuop, for the picture read you gave me Sunday!
You said you were having trouble with getting specifics but you nailed a few specific details! Smiley

Keep up the good work!

IP Logged

kuop
Senior Member Level 2

follow the flow
Drakoland
Reply #10 - Apr 9th, 2015, 11:52pm

RenegadexPalmeri wrote on Apr 7th, 2015, 1:05am:

I wanted to say thank you, kuop, for the picture read you gave me Sunday!
You said you were having trouble with getting specifics but you nailed a few specific details! Smiley

Keep up the good work!

Thank you for your feedback, much appreciated.

IP Logged

Asuka
Interim Member Level 5

Ohio
Reply #11 - May 5th, 2015, 11:47am

Hello Kuop, thanks for the insightful reading this morning. It certainly answered some vital health questions and really appreciate your time! I will give you a follow up soon Smiley

IP Logged

kuop
Senior Member Level 2

follow the flow
Drakoland
Reply #12 - Jun 12th, 2015, 5:24pm

Asuka wrote on May 5th, 2015, 11:47am:
Hello Kuop, thanks for the insightful reading this morning. It certainly answered some vital health questions and really appreciate your time! I will give you a follow up soon Smiley

Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate that a lot.

IP Logged

WendyLRHope
Fellow Member

The Spiritual World is
My Playground.
WV & Western MD
Reply #13 - Jun 29th, 2015, 3:56am

Hey Kuop! I just found your page. Thanks sooo much for the distance healing you did a while ago. Very powerful!

Smiley

Wendy's Little Ripples of Hope
IP Logged

kuop
Senior Member Level 2

follow the flow
Drakoland
Reply #14 - Aug 25th, 2015, 10:08am

I am very happy that it did help you. I am here for you remember that buddy. Thank you for the feedback!

IP Logged

ravenswings
Full Member Level 2

Columbus Ohio
Reply #15 - Nov 5th, 2015, 2:13am

hugs to you....appreciate you much. xx

IP Logged

ginni15
Fellow Member

Strive to be the best
of YOU!!
Canada
Reply #16 - Nov 8th, 2015, 8:08pm

Kuop

I just wanted to say thank you for all the help you have been to me.  You were able to pick up on areas of weakness for me and help me to work on those to strengthen my energy!!  I really appreciate your time and your guidance  Smiley

hugs

ginni15

The task before you is not as great as the power within you...Give me a firm place on which to stand and I will move the earth!

IP Logged

ChubbaDee

Open heart, open mind

Queensland, Australia
Reply #17 - Nov 10th, 2015, 6:06pm

Heyy Kuop  Smiley I would love to annoy you for a reading if thats cool with you? whenever suits you is totally fine  Smiley talk to ya soon. Cheers  Smiley xx ChubbaDee xx

IP Logged

ChubbaDee

Open heart, open mind

Queensland, Australia
Reply #18 - Nov 16th, 2015, 9:32am

Hii Kuop  Smiley and a big thankyou for the reading the other day.. sorry im late but Smiley . The things you said had the tears flowing but they were happy tears. I needed to hear it and now have a small weight lifted off my shoulders. Touched my  Smiley Thankyou Kuop, much appreciated.
xxChubbaDee   Smiley

IP Logged

SheilaMarcela4432

I Love The Paranormal

Colombia Bogota
Reply #19 - Apr 17th, 2016, 8:48pm

hi koup here its the feedback con what you were right and wrong

ok i cant open windows in  my house because there air condictioner in all my house i can open curtains iam honest to you theres nothing going in  my house as i toó read feel energies i dont feel no negativa energy sorry i dont feel no heavy energy iam not aware none dont feel none i would have sense it i think cleaning my house energy its good always my heart chakra iam not hurt iam not person that would revange its not me at all i forgive everyone i dont have no revange dont believe in  that its not me at all i dont feel like i have lack energy you didnt explain youre self right i can feel my own energy perfectly the root chakra  its the feets i dont walk alot i might yes need to walk moré active no i dont jump on nothing at all  i like to expresa myself but to help others bit not to hurt por over whealm others not at all  iam both listener i talk  i do let people talo always its the oposite some people un family dont let me talk they talk moré no i dont slap people with words never i would not never hurt noone not me at all i always take breaths always listen to people there advices i like been advice like listening too yes  i know communication its two ways its listening talking i always communicate to family friends like that always i dont think i need the salt cleaning i can go outside the patio take fresh air to renew energies clean it there my  honest feedback thank you

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2