10/19/17 at 17:04:52
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Kuop's Bio
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
(Read 4792 times)
kuop

Don't go against the current,
follow the flow
Drakoland
Kuop's Bio
05/16/13 at 22:03:41

Hello dear people,

I think its about time I start giving more readings And I would love your help with that : ).

However I would really prefer doing live readings here in Chat (Ask me if you see me).

I don't like to wait or let people wait This is mainly due to my hyper activeness.

I don't like to "label" my gifts, But I am fully aware that labeling things does tend to make it easier for most people to understand and remember an individual.

So I am:
- Clairvoyant
- Clairsentient
- Clairustient
- Clairalient etc .

At this moment I am trying to learn distant healing so that I can help people as far as I may or can help.

The first psychic experience that I ever had as far as I can remember, happened when I was 16 years old. After that "major" event I got interested in the paranormal. so I started to read the stories of other psychic's around the world.

I started picture readings here on ABT in December 2012 so consider me a newbie back then. But I did keep giving readings here and there.

While establishing  a connection, I tend to see things in a metaphorical way, and interpretation of metaphorical information can be difficult for me at times. That being said, it is quite possible that even the sitter might not understand it Wink.

This is why I ask and stress the importance of detailed feedback about how the reading made sense to you so that I can learn and use it in my future projects.

I am excited and looking forward to reading!

Take care and be blessed!

Kutu

IP Logged

kuop

follow the flow
Drakoland
Re: Kuop's Bio
Reply #1 - 02/17/15 at 03:11:21

So i am back here. I am going to start up with giving readings here.

IP Logged

lillydancer

I Love The Paranormal

uk
Reply #2 - 03/15/15 at 16:29:18

Hi huop
first id like to thank you for helping it meant a lot to me I knew that you could help cos you felt the presence trying to get my attention as you came into chat your info you gave me there was a few bit I wasn't sure on but most of it I could take thank you again hugs many blessing Lillydancer Smiley

IP Logged

kuop

follow the flow
Drakoland
Reply #3 - 03/16/15 at 08:02:21

lillydancer wrote on 03/15/15 at 16:29:18:
Hi huop
first id like to thank you for helping it meant a lot to me I knew that you could help cos you felt the presence trying to get my attention as you came into chat your info you gave me there was a few bit I wasn't sure on but most of it I could take thank you again hugs many blessing Lillydancer Smiley

Thank you for your feedback lilly. I am glad I could help you.

IP Logged

ILovePoems

I think outside the box

Alabama
Reply #4 - 03/16/15 at 19:41:13

I wish I can get a reading, but chat doesn't work for me. You can't give it on here, right? :/

Be who you truly are. Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5