Send Topic Print
(Read 26237 times)
Fire Eater
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

North Carolina
Fire eater's bio
10/03/12 at 03:14:16

Hello. My name is Atsila Agisdii, or Fire Eater. It was given to me by Spirit, and has many connotations. I am a fighter, and continually am reborn, like the Phoenix. I perform exorcisms if need be, house cleansings, and work with animal totems and spirits, all manner of angels, and many other froms from across the veil.

I am a member of the Buffalo Trace Society, and have studied with medicine men and woman both in this world and through the ethers for over twenty years. I communicated with the animal, plant, crystal and spirit world since I was a small child, coming into this life knowing a great deal about why I had incarnated.

My goal is to use my gifts for healing, to help where and if needed, and to further my soul to the next dimension.

I channel healing music, work over and inside the body, am a medical intuitive if need be, see the aura, and smell, hear and feel those in the ethers. I can give a reading with only a full name and birthdate, but enjoy picture readings, and most of all face to face connection. I love to use crystals in healing, making elixirs, and to amplify readings, as well as help clients connect to their crystal friends.

I am a reiki teacher, reverend, and friend. I am hoping my twin flame will awaken in this life time, but only freewill can decide.

I look forward to sharing with and learning from you all.

Blessings

Below I have included an intro to how my reading is set up, and what it entails, so you can know what to expect.

Aura Bio Feedback Reading

The Aura-Bio Feedback Reading is an original concept created to show a holistic picture of an individual. ABF incorporates techniques developed and studied in over twenty years of research of alternative healing that officially started after the author was diagnosed with an incurable disease. Modern conventional medicine offered only painful, artificial and intrusive ‘remedies’.

What follows is a result of years of searching for the true meaning of health, well-being and disease, divinely inspired to be an individualized reading that will allow the client a new knowledge base with which to  view his or her path to healing. Rochelle is not a doctor, nor does she claim to be. Instead, she hopes to open doorways to help you heal (to set right or repair). She does not claim to cure, only to make suggestions that may or may not resonate within your being. This non-invasive, experiential reading is a work in progress, and is not set in stone. The rest is up to you.

Sections of this diagnostic tool contain one or more of the following components:

Emotive overview - a look into the overall condition, emotional state and general character of the individual; done by reading of the aura, facial features and connecting to spirit guides.

Current angelic sponsor - intuitive connection to the client’s Harmony angel, drawn from the sacred Harmony Angel Cards by Angela McGerr.  This will show the client which angel to call upon to help address a current emotional situation and/or physical obstacle.

Sometimes the guides will suggest a god/goddess, spirit guide, or other helper from the ethers. I will then include these names here, with an explanation or link.

Herbal and/or nutritional suggestions- these are merely names of particular natural, live food items that may pop up in the reading that can help with a current need of the body. Take these at your own risk, knowing that the author has asked for your highest good at the reading, and are merely suggestions.

Essential Oils - much has been written about the value and properties of essential oils for healing, strengthening the intuitive and spiritual self because they are ‘alive’ and carry the essence/life force of the particular plant. The author uses only Young’s Essentials because she can attest to their superior quality and ingestibility for quick results.
A more affordable topical oil company is Aura Cacia, and that will be mentioned, when appropriate, or others, as I learn of them.

Animal totem – gathered from Ted Andrews books, internet research and channeled information, this will explain an animal that is important as you transition into the future, what some of its traits are, and how it may help you evolve.

Color therapy – based on indigenous beliefs regarding how parts of the body are correlated with certain colors when healthy, if there is a lack or overabundance of a particular color or colors in the client’s aura, then particular colors are suggested to help balance the overall energy field. This author has studied and recommends googling Rosalyn Bruyere’s Wheels of Light for further information.

Crystals – myriad books are written discoursing the value, importance, and healing properties of crystals, which have been utilized across millennia. The Crystal Bible, by Judy Hall is a top pick, with this author’s being (anything by Melody)Love is in the Earth Series as beginner resources.

Know that this author may recommend a stone for different purposes than typically known for; this is a wonderful trait of crystals-they have a way of becoming what the client needs.

Conclusion - The author ties everything together and offers any last minute insight.  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: 11/15/12 at 00:25:52 by Angahith »  

Remember, You are the magic. Without your soul spark lighting the way, others will be lost. We need you to believe in the possibilities of yourself.
IP Logged

maryd
Grande Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Kingston, Ontario
Re: Fire eater's bio
Reply #1 - 10/03/12 at 04:05:55

Fire Eater, Welcome to ABT!!!
You have so many gifts & much to offer.
You will help many people here. Bless.
Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Veltic
Senior Member Level 3

Fierce, Confidence and
Independence (:
Texas
Reply #2 - 10/05/12 at 02:48:47

Hey fire eater! What i gathered from his post and reading part of the thread I think it's just where you post you agree and you give a link to your bio (:

At any rate whenever you do this let me know if you would like to read me! (: Helps give people an idea of how you are etc <3 I hope this helps!

IP Logged

Fire Eater
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

North Carolina
Reply #3 - 10/12/12 at 03:47:14

△Aura-Bio Feedback Reading for Veltic
Emotive Overview- For one so young, you contain tomes of information. People should listen to you, but your struggle is in getting others to relate because you are ‘different’. You are innovative, outspoken, and create solutions out of the box. Sometimes you are seen as pushy because you feel the importance of what you see as possibilities, while others are negative and see only obstacles.

The first idea that came to mind when I saw your picture was from your spirit guide yelling in my head, “Young Marilyn Monroe, explain young Marilyn Monroe!”, as if I knew what that meant. I had an idea, (wow, what an iconic symbol-you should feel really special!) but was told this would resonate with you.
“Compelling, blissful, wonderful innocence…” of course the descriptions could go on and on.  God, but she went through so much, so, in the interest of your privacy, I will just ask that you research this topic to see what it reveals to you. I will venture to say that vulnerability, searching for attention, and playing the chameleon are issues to look at as you develop into  adulthood.

Current angelic sponsor – (excerpt from p.76 of the Harmony Angel Cards)Nadiel from the Star Fire Suit of Angela McGerr’s work-Zodiac angel of Capricorn-for issues of confidence, thoroughness and determination. Beneath your confident manner you often conceal anxiety and worry. Call on Nadiel 3 times to help you build the self-conviction and determination to overcome your inner vulnerability. Feel free to research the abilities of this angel to ask for specific guidance in your present search for the pursuit of your highest good.

Supplements, etc. – I asked for your highest good in this area, and came up with rose oil. As it is a wonderful, sacred oil, it is quite expensive, so a good alternative is the Aura Cacia line of essential oils to use for topical applications. Aromatherapy is an excellent way to raise your vibration in order to connect to the spirit world. I have personally had great success with putting two drops on an index finger and dabbing it on one wrist (a little goes a long way). Then, I rub my wrists together and put my nose to my wrists. There is a great deal of research and scientific evidence explaining how aromatherapy invigorates the pineal gland, which has become almost non-existent thanks to humans lack of use. However, it is an essential part of how humans connect to the ethers, to the spirit world, multi-dimensional travel, and all things wild and wonderful. Only you can decide if you wish to use rose oil, it is just a suggestion.
Enchantment of the Faerie Realm by Ted Andrews was a book that the guides brought up when I asked for an animal totem or spirit guide connection, so I will accept their wisdom. I have great faith in Ted’s work, but have never even seen this one.
Crystals were a definite addition to the mix, as your indigo soul loves metaphysical nourishment. Suggestions were malachite for balancing emotions, helping with distractions, and lapis luzi – a sacred stone with many uses such as emotional clarity and healing, spiritual development, vitality, strength, etc. Size is not important, just keep these stones on you, in your pocket or as jewelry.
In closing, I felt it important to mention the balancing of male and female energy. This will come in time, but begin to be aware that to fully come into being, one must learn that both energies are equally important, and one should not rule over the other. THE LARGER SUTRA OF IMMEASURABLE LIFE: Part 1 came up as a resource, but I really didn’t want to put it in here. I told the spirit guides they were crazy, but they say it will appeal to your Libra love of poetry while teaching the value of balance. It is easily found online for free. Please don’t kill the messenger…lol…..
Thank you, thank you, thank you for allowing me to practice my reading style and to enter into the sanctity of your aura.
Many blessings,
Fire Eater

Remember, You are the magic. Without your soul spark lighting the way, others will be lost. We need you to believe in the possibilities of yourself.
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 77
Send Topic Print