Feb 19th, 2017, 9:03pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Fire eater's bio
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 16
(Read 29335 times)
Fire Eater
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

North Carolina
Fire eater's bio
Oct 3rd, 2012, 3:14am

Hello. My name is Atsila Agisdii, or Fire Eater. It was given to me by Spirit, and has many connotations. I am a fighter, and continually am reborn, like the Phoenix. I perform exorcisms if need be, house cleansings, and work with animal totems and spirits, all manner of angels, and many other froms from across the veil.

I am a member of the Buffalo Trace Society, and have studied with medicine men and woman both in this world and through the ethers for over twenty years. I communicated with the animal, plant, crystal and spirit world since I was a small child, coming into this life knowing a great deal about why I had incarnated.

My goal is to use my gifts for healing, to help where and if needed, and to further my soul to the next dimension.

I channel healing music, work over and inside the body, am a medical intuitive if need be, see the aura, and smell, hear and feel those in the ethers. I can give a reading with only a full name and birthdate, but enjoy picture readings, and most of all face to face connection. I love to use crystals in healing, making elixirs, and to amplify readings, as well as help clients connect to their crystal friends.

I am a reiki teacher, reverend, and friend. I am hoping my twin flame will awaken in this life time, but only freewill can decide.

I look forward to sharing with and learning from you all.

Blessings

Below I have included an intro to how my reading is set up, and what it entails, so you can know what to expect.

Aura Bio Feedback Reading

The Aura-Bio Feedback Reading is an original concept created to show a holistic picture of an individual. ABF incorporates techniques developed and studied in over twenty years of research of alternative healing that officially started after the author was diagnosed with an incurable disease. Modern conventional medicine offered only painful, artificial and intrusive remedies.

What follows is a result of years of searching for the true meaning of health, well-being and disease, divinely inspired to be an individualized reading that will allow the client a new knowledge base with which to  view his or her path to healing. Rochelle is not a doctor, nor does she claim to be. Instead, she hopes to open doorways to help you heal (to set right or repair). She does not claim to cure, only to make suggestions that may or may not resonate within your being. This non-invasive, experiential reading is a work in progress, and is not set in stone. The rest is up to you.

Sections of this diagnostic tool contain one or more of the following components:

Emotive overview - a look into the overall condition, emotional state and general character of the individual; done by reading of the aura, facial features and connecting to spirit guides.

Current angelic sponsor - intuitive connection to the clients Harmony angel, drawn from the sacred Harmony Angel Cards by Angela McGerr.  This will show the client which angel to call upon to help address a current emotional situation and/or physical obstacle.

Sometimes the guides will suggest a god/goddess, spirit guide, or other helper from the ethers. I will then include these names here, with an explanation or link.

Herbal and/or nutritional suggestions- these are merely names of particular natural, live food items that may pop up in the reading that can help with a current need of the body. Take these at your own risk, knowing that the author has asked for your highest good at the reading, and are merely suggestions.

Essential Oils - much has been written about the value and properties of essential oils for healing, strengthening the intuitive and spiritual self because they are alive and carry the essence/life force of the particular plant. The author uses only Youngs Essentials because she can attest to their superior quality and ingestibility for quick results.
A more affordable topical oil company is Aura Cacia, and that will be mentioned, when appropriate, or others, as I learn of them.

Animal totem gathered from Ted Andrews books, internet research and channeled information, this will explain an animal that is important as you transition into the future, what some of its traits are, and how it may help you evolve.

Color therapy based on indigenous beliefs regarding how parts of the body are correlated with certain colors when healthy, if there is a lack or overabundance of a particular color or colors in the clients aura, then particular colors are suggested to help balance the overall energy field. This author has studied and recommends googling Rosalyn Bruyeres Wheels of Light for further information.

Crystals myriad books are written discoursing the value, importance, and healing properties of crystals, which have been utilized across millennia. The Crystal Bible, by Judy Hall is a top pick, with this authors being (anything by Melody)Love is in the Earth Series as beginner resources.

Know that this author may recommend a stone for different purposes than typically known for; this is a wonderful trait of crystals-they have a way of becoming what the client needs.

Conclusion - The author ties everything together and offers any last minute insight.  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Nov 15th, 2012, 12:25am by Angahith »  

Remember, You are the magic. Without your soul spark lighting the way, others will be lost. We need you to believe in the possibilities of yourself.
IP Logged

maryd
Grande Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Kingston, Ontario
Re: Fire eater's bio
Reply #1 - Oct 3rd, 2012, 4:05am

Fire Eater, Welcome to ABT!!!
You have so many gifts & much to offer.
You will help many people here. Bless.
Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Veltic
Senior Member Level 4

Texas
Reply #2 - Oct 5th, 2012, 2:48am

Hey fire eater! What i gathered from his post and reading part of the thread I think it's just where you post you agree and you give a link to your bio (:

At any rate whenever you do this let me know if you would like to read me! (: Helps give people an idea of how you are etc <3 I hope this helps!

IP Logged

Fire Eater
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

North Carolina
Reply #3 - Oct 12th, 2012, 3:47am

△Aura-Bio Feedback Reading for Veltic
Emotive Overview- For one so young, you contain tomes of information. People should listen to you, but your struggle is in getting others to relate because you are different. You are innovative, outspoken, and create solutions out of the box. Sometimes you are seen as pushy because you feel the importance of what you see as possibilities, while others are negative and see only obstacles.

The first idea that came to mind when I saw your picture was from your spirit guide yelling in my head, Young Marilyn Monroe, explain young Marilyn Monroe!, as if I knew what that meant. I had an idea, (wow, what an iconic symbol-you should feel really special!) but was told this would resonate with you.
Compelling, blissful, wonderful innocence of course the descriptions could go on and on. God, but she went through so much, so, in the interest of your privacy, I will just ask that you research this topic to see what it reveals to you. I will venture to say that vulnerability, searching for attention, and playing the chameleon are issues to look at as you develop into adulthood.

Current angelic sponsor (excerpt from p.76 of the Harmony Angel Cards)Nadiel from the Star Fire Suit of Angela McGerrs work-Zodiac angel of Capricorn-for issues of confidence, thoroughness and determination. Beneath your confident manner you often conceal anxiety and worry. Call on Nadiel 3 times to help you build the self-conviction and determination to overcome your inner vulnerability. Feel free to research the abilities of this angel to ask for specific guidance in your present search for the pursuit of your highest good.

Supplements, etc. I asked for your highest good in this area, and came up with rose oil. As it is a wonderful, sacred oil, it is quite expensive, so a good alternative is the Aura Cacia line of essential oils to use for topical applications. Aromatherapy is an excellent way to raise your vibration in order to connect to the spirit world. I have personally had great success with putting two drops on an index finger and dabbing it on one wrist (a little goes a long way). Then, I rub my wrists together and put my nose to my wrists. There is a great deal of research and scientific evidence explaining how aromatherapy invigorates the pineal gland, which has become almost non-existent thanks to humans lack of use. However, it is an essential part of how humans connect to the ethers, to the spirit world, multi-dimensional travel, and all things wild and wonderful. Only you can decide if you wish to use rose oil, it is just a suggestion.
Enchantment of the Faerie Realm by Ted Andrews was a book that the guides brought up when I asked for an animal totem or spirit guide connection, so I will accept their wisdom. I have great faith in Teds work, but have never even seen this one.
Crystals were a definite addition to the mix, as your indigo soul loves metaphysical nourishment. Suggestions were malachite for balancing emotions, helping with distractions, and lapis luzi a sacred stone with many uses such as emotional clarity and healing, spiritual development, vitality, strength, etc. Size is not important, just keep these stones on you, in your pocket or as jewelry.
In closing, I felt it important to mention the balancing of male and female energy. This will come in time, but begin to be aware that to fully come into being, one must learn that both energies are equally important, and one should not rule over the other. THE LARGER SUTRA OF IMMEASURABLE LIFE: Part 1 came up as a resource, but I really didnt want to put it in here. I told the spirit guides they were crazy, but they say it will appeal to your Libra love of poetry while teaching the value of balance. It is easily found online for free. Please dont kill the messengerlol..
Thank you, thank you, thank you for allowing me to practice my reading style and to enter into the sanctity of your aura.
Many blessings,
Fire Eater

Remember, You are the magic. Without your soul spark lighting the way, others will be lost. We need you to believe in the possibilities of yourself.
IP Logged

maryd
Grande Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Kingston, Ontario
Reply #4 - Oct 12th, 2012, 4:22am

Fire Eater, I would love a reading by you.
I am fascinated by your posts.
Your talk of 'Angels, crystals & spirit guides' resonated with me. I adore all 3 of these.
Your posts number 44 & this number is special to me.
Also, you read Veltic who resonates...connects with me, don't know why, but he's a Sweetie. His posts are 55. Again...(?)...meaning?

Anyway, I felt urged to ask you to try, if you feel inclined, to connect with me. If not, thank you anyway. Bless. Smiley Smiley

>>I communicated with the animal, plant, crystal and spirit world<<       NEAT!!!               HUGS!
« Last Edit: Oct 12th, 2012, 4:29am by maryd »  

IP Logged

Veltic
Senior Member Level 4

Texas
Reply #5 - Oct 12th, 2012, 5:13am

Fire Eater wrote on Oct 12th, 2012, 3:47am:
△Aura-Bio Feedback Reading for Veltic
Emotive Overview- For one so young, you contain tomes of information. People should listen to you, but your struggle is in getting others to relate because you are different. You are innovative, outspoken, and create solutions out of the box. Sometimes you are seen as pushy because you feel the importance of what you see as possibilities, while others are negative and see only obstacles.

The first idea that came to mind when I saw your picture was from your spirit guide yelling in my head, Young Marilyn Monroe, explain young Marilyn Monroe!, as if I knew what that meant. I had an idea, (wow, what an iconic symbol-you should feel really special!) but was told this would resonate with you.
Compelling, blissful, wonderful innocence of course the descriptions could go on and on. God, but she went through so much, so, in the interest of your privacy, I will just ask that you research this topic to see what it reveals to you. I will venture to say that vulnerability, searching for attention, and playing the chameleon are issues to look at as you develop into adulthood.

Current angelic sponsor (excerpt from p.76 of the Harmony Angel Cards)Nadiel from the Star Fire Suit of Angela McGerrs work-Zodiac angel of Capricorn-for issues of confidence, thoroughness and determination. Beneath your confident manner you often conceal anxiety and worry. Call on Nadiel 3 times to help you build the self-conviction and determination to overcome your inner vulnerability. Feel free to research the abilities of this angel to ask for specific guidance in your present search for the pursuit of your highest good.

Supplements, etc. I asked for your highest good in this area, and came up with rose oil. As it is a wonderful, sacred oil, it is quite expensive, so a good alternative is the Aura Cacia line of essential oils to use for topical applications. Aromatherapy is an excellent way to raise your vibration in order to connect to the spirit world. I have personally had great success with putting two drops on an index finger and dabbing it on one wrist (a little goes a long way). Then, I rub my wrists together and put my nose to my wrists. There is a great deal of research and scientific evidence explaining how aromatherapy invigorates the pineal gland, which has become almost non-existent thanks to humans lack of use. However, it is an essential part of how humans connect to the ethers, to the spirit world, multi-dimensional travel, and all things wild and wonderful. Only you can decide if you wish to use rose oil, it is just a suggestion.
Enchantment of the Faerie Realm by Ted Andrews was a book that the guides brought up when I asked for an animal totem or spirit guide connection, so I will accept their wisdom. I have great faith in Teds work, but have never even seen this one.
Crystals were a definite addition to the mix, as your indigo soul loves metaphysical nourishment. Suggestions were malachite for balancing emotions, helping with distractions, and lapis luzi a sacred stone with many uses such as emotional clarity and healing, spiritual development, vitality, strength, etc. Size is not important, just keep these stones on you, in your pocket or as jewelry.
In closing, I felt it important to mention the balancing of male and female energy. This will come in time, but begin to be aware that to fully come into being, one must learn that both energies are equally important, and one should not rule over the other. THE LARGER SUTRA OF IMMEASURABLE LIFE: Part 1 came up as a resource, but I really didnt want to put it in here. I told the spirit guides they were crazy, but they say it will appeal to your Libra love of poetry while teaching the value of balance. It is easily found online for free. Please dont kill the messengerlol..
Thank you, thank you, thank you for allowing me to practice my reading style and to enter into the sanctity of your aura.
Many blessings,
Fire Eater

Thank you so much for this reading! Marilyn monroe does resonate with me deeply.. (: I want to be a very successful drag queen that models/acts etc and I believe I could learn so much from her! I never have received a reading as unique as yours and I could relate to it all! I can't even tell in words how happy this reading has made me, I truly am so grateful for you taking the time to do this for me thank you so much!

IP Logged

Ange_3012
Fellow Member

Reply #6 - Oct 12th, 2012, 2:26pm

Dear Fire Eater,

I had to look for your thread a bit, but eventually found it.

I would very much like to make a request for a reading.

Thank you with all my heart, for putting your time and energy into this. Smiley

IP Logged

Fire Eater
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

North Carolina
Reply #7 - Oct 13th, 2012, 7:36pm

Maryd: I am working on two currently, so if you will email me your full name and birthdate, I will gladly do one for you this week! thank you for the honor! Love and light, F E

IP Logged

missjelyn

Its nay!
albuquerque, nm
Reply #8 - Oct 15th, 2012, 3:27am

hELLO FIRE EATER!  I was wondering if i could get a reading from you! Gosh i feel so lost idk what to do everything has gone down hill Sad thank you!

**miss jelyn**

IP Logged

Fire Eater
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

North Carolina
Reply #9 - Oct 15th, 2012, 4:25pm

Patrick, I could write a book on your reading, but there just isn't time...lol
I think once you will start doing the work I suggested, and especially if you use the oils and crystals, your intuition and higher self will begin to guide you.
My main concern is seeing that you brought into this plane memories from  a past life, which you are continuing. There is karmic residue which should be addressed, but that takes energy work or hypnosis.

I ask you to work on protecting your aura because exploitation is a big theme for you. Norma Jean was terribly exploited, and I know you can go far, and have a strong karmic drive to succeed, but please be wary of this.
Once you start reading the book, a particular guide will reveal itself to you. Ted's book will be very informative for you, and open some doors that you didn't have the keys to before.
A very strong influence for you will be Bathsheba. You have already the power of seduction, so I'm just asking you to be careful of this two edged sword.
You have a great deal of power, but until you come into balance, you have the danger of manipulation-so just be aware of this.
I have to move on to other readings, but after you have had some time for reflection and study, please feel free to contact me again! Thank you for allowing me into your auric vibration! FE

IP Logged

momi
Senior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #10 - Oct 15th, 2012, 5:22pm

Fire Eater, I would love a reading by you.
I am really fascinated by your posts.
many thanks Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Fire Eater
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

North Carolina
Reply #11 - Oct 15th, 2012, 10:25pm

Auro-Bio Feedback Reading
Angelique

Emotive overview A creature of the ocean, you are a delicate beauty, very soft inside but having a hard, sharp shell and huge claws should anyone try to get too close. You are very intelligent, and require a huge amount of mental and spiritual stimulation.
Ruled by the moon, it will be important to begin studying moon phases and how they relate to your emotional upkeep. I recommend journaling once a week, and to be religious with this, because I see that you want to understand your purpose; you never felt like you fit in anywhere, especially not with your family, and this leads to fits of sulking, self-pity, and then can lead to manipulating others as a form of control. Because there is such a disconnect with your father, it has led to imbalance among male relationships. This again pulls me back to a disconnect in sexual relationships, and feeling a need to control. This is not a finger pointing, nor a judgement, it just is something to be aware of in searching for true happiness, which is what you truly seek- a loving family to love and nurture. Your secret desire is to become the woodpecker you were born to be, extremely loyal and devoted mother and mate who creates a special, secret den for her family. However, because you have been hurt, and the father/daughter relationship was not as good as it could have been, you have a hard time with trust. Understandable. Just remember that you chose your path in the spirit world before coming here, so the lessons learned were important for you to develop into the full-fledged woman you are so close to becoming.
Jealousy can often cause problems for you. The key here is to work on the inner child. This diary should include a small amount of time, perhaps fifteen minutes, where you let your non-dominant hand write to you, and your wounded inner child will begin to speak, if you give her permission. Assure her that you are going to take care of her, and that you will listen to her, and believe what she tells you in writing. It may be hard at first, and she may not write much, but as you continue to encourage your young self to write, you will be amazed at what she tells you about yourself, things that you have deeply suppressed.
Because I do not know much about astrology, I have to ask the clients guide(s) to help me translate. I see that you are not really like your signs typical traits. This has caused much disharmony for you, because you are out of sync with the planetary vibrations. What this suggests to me is that when you were in the Spirit ethers, you made a last minute decision to come into this plane and lifetime, and you had not fully prepared for your entrance, which caused your soul path to be out of alignment. Of course, everything is in perfect order, but you had been scheduled to return at a later date, hence the spiritual confusion. As a result, I see that your spirit is outside your body a lot. You find it hard to rest, focus, to be calm and at peace. The guides say crystals will help, and that is mentioned below.

Current angelic sponsor from Angela McGerr, Harmony Angels, the Quintessence Suit-Sandalphon Angel of Prayer and Sahaqiel Angel of the Sky. Let these angels be your link to other dimensions. Begin to look for white feathers. When you have 3, your connection will be established. P.82-It is not easy for them to make contactbut if you will accept what is offered, learn to trust; synchronicity will then start to happen, opening the door to love and light.

Herbal and/or nutritional suggestions- It came up for me quite readily that you deserve to indulge in something special for yourself, a healthy type of self-love. It seems that you deny yourself as a form of self-control. However, you should have something fine and decadent in your eating. What I am working towards for you is being able to eat something delicious without feeling guilt. This is to become a ritual, a repeated event of self-love that empowers you and helps with mood swings and uncertainty.
I am seeing that there is a wonderful chocolatier that you can visit where you live. I am being shown you going into the storefront and looking at all of the lovely chocolates behind the shiny glass cases, this will become something you look forward to doing. My image is that of a small box of zchocolates, but of course you do not have to spend this much money, just to give you an idea of what I mean. The little box has four (or five if there are five Sundays in the month) chocolates, maybe even truffles, that you will pick out, I am seeing dark chocolate and raspberries.
I am being shown that you should eat one of these a week, and that it needs to correlate during the week with the moon phase. I am being shown on Sundays, as it seems there is a different phase about every seven days. This is also a good time to set aside for yourself, like every Sunday evening, you will see what the moon phase has in store for the week, how that relates to you, and to indulge while planning out your week. Here is an example of a site that may help you to understand the moons cycles, http://www.technoharp.com/Wisecraft/moon.htm . This Is only a start as you begin to develop your own rituals.
You have an ancient spirit guide group, so creating ritual will help you immensely to develop into balance and harmony with your spiritual longing. As you begin to research and work to understand yourself given the information here, you will springboard to new understandings about yourself, and it will put you on a path to true happiness and fulfillment.
I say this because moodiness is huge for you, creating issues in your relationships, your work, anything important in your life. It does not make you bad or difficult; understand that has to do with your sign being ruled by the moon and tides, as mentioned above. You could buy a nice, scented candle that you only light during this time, and you reflect on the past week, and what you would like to do differently in the one ahead. This would be a good time to use your journal.
I am also seeing that natural forms of iron would help your moods, as well. You may be slightly anemic. Dark leafy greens, molasses, any of the organ meats, many herbs that you can add to your food such as thyme, parsley, black pepper, and, of course cocoa! These are only suggestions, only you can decide what is best for you.
Animal totem
The horse therapy came up immediately. Working with horses involves trust. Horses are so wonderful and loving that you will be amazed at the difference working with them will make in your life. Even if you could volunteer in a stable doing anything around horses, it would deeply empower you. Just brushing them, feeling their muscles as you run your hands over them, is amazing. You will have to research this for yourself, but here is a site to start, http://en.equitherapie.org/page/INtroduction
Moving on, here I am getting the faerie realm. Your creativity is coming into play as I see you are asked to make a fairy house in your yard, or make a little house that you can put inside if you live in an apartment. Just google fairy houses, and you will get some wonderful ideas and let your creative, playful side come out. For you, I have asked which one will help you in particular, as I saw pixie or fairy dust in the beginning, which was too vague, and they say it is a brownie. They also said that once you make your little house, if you will write this name 3 times when you are in a quiet, meditative state, they will come to you and help you work on things in your future. Aes sidhe
Crystals- peacock moonstone or rainbow moonstone- helps with innate personal power - and Chrysocolla- a calming healing stone if you will look these up and do a little research, you can see more about how to utilize them fully in a way that resonates with you.
Conclusion-You are a very beautiful person who has much to offer the world. Take this plethora of information and bite it off in chunks, and see what tastes good to you. Throw the rest away. I wish you much love and light. Thank you for trusting me enough to allow me to share this with you, and to enter into your auric vibration.

IP Logged

Ange_3012
Fellow Member

Reply #12 - Nov 1st, 2012, 10:07pm

Fire Eater wrote on Oct 15th, 2012, 10:25pm:
First of all: I'm sorry it took me so long to respond. I had read the reading before, but was so overwhelmed and amazed I just did not know what to say. It took me a while to think about how to reply.

Also, I would like to thank you in advance, fur putting so much time and effort into this. It must have taken you a whole lot of energy. Thank you so much.

Angelique

Emotive overview A creature of the ocean, you are a delicate beauty, very soft inside but having a hard, sharp shell and huge claws should anyone try to get too close. You are very intelligent, and require a huge amount of mental and spiritual stimulation.
Ruled by the moon, it will be important to begin studying moon phases and how they relate to your emotional upkeep. I recommend journaling once a week, and to be religious with this, because I see that you want to understand your purpose; you never felt like you fit in anywhere, especially not with your family, and this leads to fits of sulking, self-pity, and then can lead to manipulating others as a form of control.

Only a few days ago I have discovered that the phases of the moon indeed have their influence on me. I should look into that and see how exactly they relate to my emotional upkeep. However, I do always try to stay positive. Even when I feel like I am at my lowest point, I try to surround myself with things that make me happy so that I can remain positive. I try. I really don't feel like I fit in anywhere, which at times can be frustrating.

Because there is such a disconnect with your father, it has led to imbalance among male relationships. This again pulls me back to a disconnect in sexual relationships, and feeling a need to control. This is not a finger pointing, nor a judgement, it just is something to be aware of in searching for true happiness, which is what you truly seek- a loving family to love and nurture. Your secret desire is to become the woodpecker you were born to be, extremely loyal and devoted mother and mate who creates a special, secret den for her family.

There is indeed a disconnect with my father. However, I do not feel like this has caused a disconnect in sexual relationships (I am 23 years old and have only had one relationship ever since I was 16). I think it also depends on what exactly you mean by that, maybe I can then answer a bit more clearly.

You are absolutely right on the woodpecker-part. You truly described my deepest wish. It's also more of a feeling than a wish, really. It's just what I feel like I should be doing. You even described it so wonderfully it made my heart jump.

However, because you have been hurt, and the father/daughter relationship was not as good as it could have been, you have a hard time with trust. Understandable. Just remember that you chose your path in the spirit world before coming here, so the lessons learned were important for you to develop into the full-fledged woman you are so close to becoming.

This is very true. It's hard for me to trust people. I've had issues with trust in my relationship (these issues even eventually led to a break-up, but we got back together later on). I also try to look at everything in my life as a lesson. Something new I have learned which I can use as a brick to build on and become a better person.

Jealousy can often cause problems for you. The key here is to work on the inner child. This diary should include a small amount of time, perhaps fifteen minutes, where you let your non-dominant hand write to you, and your wounded inner child will begin to speak, if you give her permission. Assure her that you are going to take care of her, and that you will listen to her, and believe what she tells you in writing. It may be hard at first, and she may not write much, but as you continue to encourage your young self to write, you will be amazed at what she tells you about yourself, things that you have deeply suppressed.

I very much want to do this, but it is very hard for me as my own thoughts constantly flick through my mind. I have ADD, so it's very hard for me to focus and keep my mind set to one thing at a time. I wonder if I can manage to let my young self -as you so wonderfully put it- write. I'm not exactly sure how I can get her to show. Can you maybe tell me some more about how I can do this?

Because I do not know much about astrology, I have to ask the clients guide(s) to help me translate. I see that you are not really like your signs typical traits. This has caused much disharmony for you, because you are out of sync with the planetary vibrations. What this suggests to me is that when you were in the Spirit ethers, you made a last minute decision to come into this plane and lifetime, and you had not fully prepared for your entrance, which caused your soul path to be out of alignment. Of course, everything is in perfect order, but you had been scheduled to return at a later date, hence the spiritual confusion. As a result, I see that your spirit is outside your body a lot. You find it hard to rest, focus, to be calm and at peace. The guides say crystals will help, and that is mentioned below.

That is just so typically me. Apparently I have been like this even before I was born. Making decisions is really hard for me, and I am constantly in doubt. What you told me just now is very interesting and could explain a lot. However.. I wonder why I chose to come back earlier than I was meant to.

Current angelic sponsor from Angela McGerr, Harmony Angels, the Quintessence Suit-Sandalphon Angel of Prayer and Sahaqiel Angel of the Sky. Let these angels be your link to other dimensions. Begin to look for white feathers. When you have 3, your connection will be established. P.82-It is not easy for them to make contactbut if you will accept what is offered, learn to trust; synchronicity will then start to happen, opening the door to love and light.

My mother once told me that every time I see a white feather, an angel has come to visit me. I believed her, and I quite often see little white feathers passing by when I'm outside. I never really knew what else I could do. I still don't. I know I should trust, but that is quite hard for me.

Herbal and/or nutritional suggestions- It came up for me quite readily that you deserve to indulge in something special for yourself, a healthy type of self-love. It seems that you deny yourself as a form of self-control. However, you should have something fine and decadent in your eating. What I am working towards for you is being able to eat something delicious without feeling guilt. This is to become a ritual, a repeated event of self-love that empowers you and helps with mood swings and uncertainty.

This made me smile because you are absolutely right. I have been trying to eat extremely healthy (while also exercising) so that I can keep my body healthy as well. Therefor, I have also denied myself delicious -yet unhealthy- foods. However, I have been trying to give myself a break during the weekends!

I am seeing that there is a wonderful chocolatier that you can visit where you live. I am being shown you going into the storefront and looking at all of the lovely chocolates behind the shiny glass cases, this will become something you look forward to doing. My image is that of a small box of chocolates, but of course you do not have to spend this much money, just to give you an idea of what I mean. The little box has four (or five if there are five Sundays in the month) chocolates, maybe even truffles, that you will pick out, I am seeing dark chocolate and raspberries.

There is indeed a chocolatier where I live (work). I have been inside the store only once before, but I really like your idea. I also wanted to say that I absolutely love the combination of dark chocolate and red fruits.

I am being shown that you should eat one of these a week, and that it needs to correlate during the week with the moon phase. I am being shown on Sundays, as it seems there is a different phase about every seven days. This is also a good time to set aside for yourself, like every Sunday evening, you will see what the moon phase has in store for the week, how that relates to you, and to indulge while planning out your week. Here is an example of a site that may help you to understand the moons cycles, http://www.technoharp.com/Wisecraft/moon.htm . This Is only a start as you begin to develop your own rituals.

Somehow I feel very drawn to this idea. I have already looked at the website about the moon's phases and it seems really interesting. My emotions really do correlate to the moon's recent phase. I should really start developing these habits, I think it just might help me develop myself.

You have an ancient spirit guide group, so creating ritual will help you immensely to develop into balance and harmony with your spiritual longing. As you begin to research and work to understand yourself given the information here, you will springboard to new understandings about yourself, and it will put you on a path to true happiness and fulfillment.

I really am very curious as to how that's all going to work out for me. I have to be honest and say it's going to take me a lot of effort to try and be consequent while developing my own rituals, as I tend to lose my patience and focus quite easily and will forget all about it for a while. However, I know I need to do this for myself. I should really try to break my old 'habits' and start working on becoming the person I am supposed to be.

I say this because moodiness is huge for you, creating issues in your relationships, your work, anything important in your life. It does not make you bad or difficult; understand that has to do with your sign being ruled by the moon and tides, as mentioned above. You could buy a nice, scented candle that you only light during this time, and you reflect on the past week, and what you would like to do differently in the one ahead. This would be a good time to use your journal.

I'm really amazed about how you come up with ideas that just seem to really draw my attention. I would very much like to have a scented candle for these occasions. I could also keep the journal (notebook) you recommended for my emotional upkeep, for reflecting and developing. I can picture myself at a writing desk with my journal and the scented candle, just breathing and reflecting on the past week. I think I could really learn from myself when I start taking notes.

I am also seeing that natural forms of iron would help your moods, as well. You may be slightly anemic. Dark leafy greens, molasses, any of the organ meats, many herbs that you can add to your food such as thyme, parsley, black pepper, and, of course cocoa! These are only suggestions, only you can decide what is best for you.

I would love to know how you can be so accurate! I am indeed slightly anemic, always have been. I will keep your advice in mind. And I love cocoa!

Animal totem
The horse therapy came up immediately. Working with horses involves trust. Horses are so wonderful and loving that you will be amazed at the difference working with them will make in your life. Even if you could volunteer in a stable doing anything around horses, it would deeply empower you. Just brushing them, feeling their muscles as you run your hands over them, is amazing. You will have to research this for yourself, but here is a site to start, http://en.equitherapie.org/page/INtroduction

In fact, a horse is part of our family. He has been ever since I was ten years old. I love him, but sadly I am allergic. I would love to be around horses, work with them. If only I could work with them in a more "natural" way. I do not like dressage or any kind of riding that is "forced" upon them. I love a horse when it can be loose, free and happy, and has a choice of its own. (This may sound very childish, but have you seen the movie "Spirit, Stallion of the Cimarron"? Just a reference.)

Moving on, here I am getting the faerie realm. Your creativity is coming into play as I see you are asked to make a fairy house in your yard, or make a little house that you can put inside if you live in an apartment. Just google fairy houses, and you will get some wonderful ideas and let your creative, playful side come out.

This is my favorite part of the reading, as I can just relate to it so much! I don't know why, but I immediately get these images in my head. A fairy house in my yard or in my room even! I love that idea. I'm going to build one. I absolutely love being creative. I feel like I can be myself when I'm painting or decorating.

For you, I have asked which one will help you in particular, as I saw pixie or fairy dust in the beginning, which was too vague, and they say it is a brownie. They also said that once you make your little house, if you will write this name 3 times when you are in a quiet, meditative state, they will come to you and help you work on things in your future. Aes sidhe

A brownie? How should I see that? Do you know what "Aes Sidhe" means (or how you even pronounce it)? It is very hard for me to meditate, I have never been able to do so before. I'm not sure how! I would love to try, however. I think it would be good for me. I love the idea of fairies!

Crystals- peacock moonstone or rainbow moonstone- helps with innate personal power - and Chrysocolla- a calming healing stone if you will look these up and do a little research, you can see more about how to utilize them fully in a way that resonates with you.

Thank you for naming these! They sound wonderful. I will do some research on them.

Conclusion-You are a very beautiful person who has much to offer the world. Take this plethora of information and bite it off in chunks, and see what tastes good to you. Throw the rest away. I wish you much love and light. Thank you for trusting me enough to allow me to share this with you, and to enter into your auric vibration.

I definitely have to bite this off in chunks. It took me long enough to even respond to your reading -once again I would like to offer my apologies-. This is a lot to learn, but I think you've helped me a great deal to get started on developing myself and work toward my future. Smiley I'm really going to have to push myself and keep going. But now I know how to begin. The things you said just sound like.. me. That's me. Thank you so much for doing this. I wish I could do something in return.

IP Logged

Fire Eater
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

North Carolina
Reply #13 - Nov 5th, 2012, 5:29pm

Hi, love.
I will look over your comments and get back to you soon. It is alot, but it comes as you ask, and you are asking Spirit/Divine for a lot, which is great.  Remember, it is not about me, which is why my business is spelled wndowtothesoul...there is no 'I' in the work. I am a vessel only,  and it is only when you do the work, or you give the permission that I am allowed to 'see' you.
I am very interested in the whole man thing...it could be a past life that wants to be resolved, perhaps that is why you only had one relationship in this plane....let's work more on this!!!love and light, FE

IP Logged

Fire Eater
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

North Carolina
Reply #14 - Nov 5th, 2012, 5:33pm

Maryd
Emotive overview You can be the life of a party, but often tend to flit from circle to circle offering little tidbits of perfect wit or the perfect comment that adds to the conversation. You seem to prefer the quiet alcove, though, and watching the party while making silent observations, noting things for later. It looks like the time period you did the best was in the Victorian Era; I see beautiful decorated marble columns decorated for balls and large gatherings. You were often the social butterfly, drawing mens attention from across the crowded room. But, this is not something you always enjoy, because you can become overstimulated and overwhelmed, preferring quiet, one on one conversation away from the crowd.
You have a keen eye for detail, as well as being able to see the best way to accomplish something, which people can sometimes misconstrue as perfectionism. This can cause rifts in relationships because you  want things done right, and others want to create shortcuts that lead to inferior results.
The triple goddess  is coming through over and over, so seems important-maiden/mother/crone. I dont feel that this is worship oriented as much as it is symbolic in nature. This powerful feminine energy is speaking to you of a vibrant chance at re-birth, as the crone is not someone to be pushed away or ignored as our current society has done, but as the earth mother energy is being returned to this plane of existence, the wisdom and power of the crone will fill you with life and vitality to aid in the development of your intuition to a new level. It is coming to full circle that again, wise women of the communities will be the leaders and respected ones, as it used to be in the Native cultures, as the circle of wise women were the ones consulted in important tribal matters.
Current angelic sponsor I feel a great deal of energy and protection around you, and found it difficult to enter into your field, and decided to call on Metatron for assistance. As I pulled from the Harmony Angel card book, what came out was the Sacred Flame Suit, Tau, the tree of life, serpent and dove. According to Angela, this is one of the most ancient of symbols, showing both emersion and resurrection. Not only coming out of  the darkness of the water into light, but also continuance of the development of the soul. There is a spiral depiction of the base of the tree to the top where the dove flies, which has many references in many cultures, but for you it most clearly signifies the path to enlightenment. Your spiritual emergence is unfolding, as lost esoteric knowledge will be again made clear to you. It goes on to say evoke Metatron (ha!) and Shekinah angels of the tree of life while meditating on this symbol for help and guidance.
Herbal and/or nutritional suggestions-I am getting issues regarding thyroid as well as liver/digestive system. I do not have personal experience with this herb, but it is coming up for you, so  I will mention bayberry tea. Do you have any problems with gout? It cleanses the liver and increases circulation, as well is a digestive aid. I see that it is wonderful with gum and teeth issues, and is the way it is sold in my studies by Dr. Christopher, as a gum powder. If any of the above issues resonate with you, I suggest looking at the website grandmasherbs.com to read about the herb in detail and decide if it feels right to order some for yourself. Of course, you know I am not a doctor, only reading what I see in the energy field. Only you know what is best for yourself.
If I could make another suggestion for you to examine, it would be Irish moss and dulse seaweed. If you can take a little time and look into the benefits the sea vegetables have on the thyroid, if might amaze you to see how it could help you. Capsule form would be good, because you can get a concentrated amount, but the actual leaves would be great in salads and soups, and it feels like you would enjoy it more, because maybe you dont like to take a pill form? However, seaweed can be pungent and strong, of course, until you develop a liking for it. If salt is an issue, then please investigate this further with a naturopath or holistic practitioner of your choice.
Animal totem the dragon came up immediately. What I see is a fierce sea dragon, with shiny red scales gleaming in the sun, with a black underbelly. I know you are aware of a dragon presence, but have you looked into the meaning of having a dragon as a totem? There is great significance in this symbol, and is a quite powerful friend. It will also tell you a lot about yourself.  I feel that the presence is masculine. For use in the future, I see the dragon helping you to find satisfaction in love. Expand your horizons! He bellows. Draw on my strength he encourages while smoke curls out of his nostrils. The water dragon is a source of compassion, courage, and the ability to face the past without fear. Oh, I see, fear in love is an issue you are being asked to resolve. Trust your water dragon to propel you forward into a new and exciting love, as you have an old one ending or needing to end.
Color therapy see fluorite
Crystals- I see that you are being asked to work with the pendulum on a regular basis for awhile to offer confirmation of your abilities and to help give you esoteric knowledge. I use my pendulum when grocery shopping, to find out if meat is healthy or which packages of meat to avoid. If you would like a good beginner introduction, I suggest Hannah Kroegers little blue book on the topic, entitled The Pendulum Book (imagine that!). You can find them used on amazon for $8. You can have any of your favorite stones wrapped into a pendulum, as long as its shape is long enough for the jeweler to work with.
Fluorite is coming up as a very valuable stone for you; it will help to open more fully your third eye, and its gorgeous intermingling of green purple and blue will offer tranquility while raising your vibration to new heights. You could even put this under your pillow so that you could receive messages while sleeping. Be careful, though, as this healers stone is quite potent, and could keep you up with all of its conversation.
Conclusion-
I feel that you have much to offer the world at large, especially in the psychic realm, as soon as you truly open up to the possibilities. You are more gifted than you realize, and it would be my hope that you take the plunge off of that cliff and let Divine catch you, and give your wings that spiritual breeze you are longing for! Always a pleasure to work with you! Thanks for your many kinds words, and for allowing me to get inside your wonderful auric vibration! FE

IP Logged

morningstarlight
Full Member Level 2

Love with all your heart!<br
/>
Florida
Reply #15 - Nov 5th, 2012, 8:31pm

Hi! I received your email. Thank you so much!!

IP Logged

Fire Eater
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

North Carolina
Reply #16 - Nov 5th, 2012, 11:14pm

Auro-Bio Feedback Reading for morningstarlight

Emotive overview You possess a nervous energy, and if you had a cats tail it would be swishing back and forth in a violent motion, posed for the strike.  You are hyper vigilant, always on the lookout for danger that may be real, but sometimes can be misperceived due to an inability to trust. This causes you to look over your shoulder, second guessing everyones motives, and a bit of insomnia. People come to you for advice because you are able to see many possibilities of a given situation, the pros and cons. You have a singular love that drives you, and it is in this area that you feel most comfortable, and you therefore excel. However, your focus has become too narrow, and you need to stretch your comfort zone. I get a very important urge to push you off of the cliff of boring normalcy and thrust you into the arms of the creative universe. Change your wardrobe, try new exciting colors, get a totally unexpected haircut, maybe get a tattoo.

Current angelic sponsor the most powerful of angels came up for you, in the Rainbow Suit-Melchisadec-his card is the master card of awakening, peace and wholeness. (from Angela McGerrs Harmony Angel book, p.32) Father of the angels of the Divine Presence, he offers you the symbol of the rainbow, the loaf and chalice. You are moving toward healing your lower selfs physical issues and are on the verge of a spiritual awakening.spiritual nourishment is coming; you are on the beginning of a mystical journey to your inner self. These seven healing rays of the rainbow will come down through the crown chakra to heal all seven major chakras, giving you a rainbow path to your higher self. Melchisadecs violet ray will offer healing by transmuting any dark energies. Just get into  a quiet space, light a candle, and repeat his name three times to draw on this wonderful energy of pure peace in times when you feel disquiet and unease.
I feel like you are ruled by Venus, which is more of a Virgo trait, and you are on the tail end of your Leo, which is probably why I am not picking up a strong sense of the Leo woman in you. This is confusing to me, and because I am not an astrologer, I feel led to suggest that you get a birth chart done by a reputable astrologer, instead of my poor self. I say this because when I see, or rather dont see a lot of the usual traits in someone that would generally correlate to that clients sign, I begin to feel that there is imbalance in the aura. This is not to say that we must all be a cookie cutter of our sign, but it suggests to me personally that some life events have taken place that kept you from developing into your full potential. This can cause all types of spiritual distress, the sense of unease and inability to rest, because you are looking for something that you cant seem to find. The birth chart will discuss in detail your houses, and the ruling signs, etc. that I cant even begin to explain, but that will offer you insight and clarity into current issues you are having.
I really want to see more Leo in you, because at times you do shine and do allow that gregarious, confident Diva to roar, but it should flow into all areas of your life. I feel that you have problems
Voicing your truth, speaking up for yourself, and getting your needs met, especially in the workplace. I feel too, that you are a pot with a lid that is too tight, and has been left on high and forgotten-you are getting ready to blow baby! And, that is not good for you because you internalize and internalize and have no healthy release to help keep you going. I think this manifests in the form of lots of sinus colds,  flus and congestion. You dont tend to be contagious, but it keeps you unhappy and somewhat miserable.  I will make some recommendations below to help you with some of this.
I think you also have some depression, and the main cause of this seems to stem from men. I want you to study up on the Leo woman, and develop some mantras that you tape on the bathroom mirror to help strengthen your birthright. By nature, you command a presence at functions, but in one to one dealings with men I see you tend to be weakened and somewhat insecure. There is no rationale for this, as you are a beautiful, mystic woman, but some younger trauma makes you doubt yourself. Here is where the mantras will help because you will create positive present tense sentences that pull you back into yourself, and the belief that you are deserving of all life has to offer. Stick them in the console of your car, in your purse, on your nightstand, because as you believe, so it is, and I want you to believe in your own power!! Hear me roar! Should be on of your statements.  
Just pick three or four positive reinforcement statements about yourself, and say them over and over about 100 times I day. Yes, I am serious! It doesnt take long to say , I am beautiful, everything is in perfect order, all I have is all I need, the universe takes care of me.25 times at four different times of the day. In no time at all, you will start to believe your truth, and watch how your life changes!
As an aside, these emotional issues have something to do with Venus ruling within your personal zodiac, as it is not in the Leo typical setup, so the astrology would be helpful with this weakness of the heart, and matters of love.
Herbal and/or nutritional suggestions- here I see dark, leafy greens I know, yuck, but please consider that a lack of the B complex can lead to anxiety and other issues involving relaxing and overall health. Check out the benefits of B complex and what you can eat or juice to help. If you can get yourself to juice, your constitution would greatly improve quickly, and your mental state would clear, and you would have a very sharp memory and new ability to focus. Not only this, but it will raise your vibration to juice fresh veggies and fruits, to a new level of intuition like youve never experienced before! This is what youre after, right, an ability to connect to the spirit realm? Any and all raw plants that we eat have a high megahertz and will aid in development of working in the ethers, especially raw ginseng, and, I think, ginger, both of which would boost the immune system.
Essential oils I am getting that lavender would be most excellent for you in the workplace. I feel that you are on the phone a lot, and handle stressful calls. I am being told to recommend to you to make your own crystal elixir that you can put in a little spray bottle and then each time the phone rings, you take two extra seconds to spray the phone handle and then wipe it off before taking a call. Get that headset or blue tooth or whatever off of your head, she says. (an angel guide of yours) This scent will enter straight through the nostrils to the pineal and initiate a calming effect before you even have to take the callelixir info given in crystals.
Animal totem When I look in your face, I see an osprey looking back at me. This is a personal totem, and I suggest you read anything you can google about them-how they hunt, raise their young, any native American sites regarding their metaphysical traits. It will give you  guidance into trials and milestones that are getting ready to come your way, so get prepared! Just as a teaser, check out this site - http://www.wildspeak.com/totems/osprey.html
Color therapy royal purple and citrine orange. Earrings, a scarf with these colors, even felt scraps put in your pocket, doesnt matter, buy a purple brakeep these colors close to you; youll be surprised at how much better it will make you feel.
Crystals-amythest and citrine are important crystals for you. As mentioned earlier, lanvender is bought as a oil at any specialty store for about $20. You get a glass mason jar and put about c. of distilled water in the quart size, for ex. Then add about 6 drops of oil. Put both stones in and screw on the lid. Place in the window for about three days to get sun and moon light. I would put it outside, if you are able. On day four, put it in a small spray bottle, and then use it to clean your phone, desk, anywhere. Lavender is an excellent disinfectant, and was also known to calm raging beasts. Good stuff
Conclusion-There is a magical, mystical side to you that is begging to come out more, but in balance with your true nature. A beautiful, sensual woman with much to offer, it is time to find your voice and true power.  Thank you for trusting me to enter your aura. I wish you well. Fire Eater

IP Logged

maryd
Grande Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Kingston, Ontario
Reply #17 - Nov 6th, 2012, 10:29pm

Fire Eater, Thank you so much for the read!! It was SO spot on!!!!

Fire Eater wrote on Nov 5th, 2012, 5:33pm:
Maryd
Emotive overview You can be the life of a party, but often tend to flit from circle to circle offering little tidbits of perfect wit or the perfect comment that adds to the conversation. You seem to prefer the quiet alcove, though, and watching the party while making silent observations, noting things for later.  All very true!! It looks like the time period you did the best was in the Victorian Era; I see beautiful decorated marble columns decorated for balls and large gatherings. You were often the social butterfly, drawing mens attention from across the crowded room. But, this is not something you always enjoy, because you can become overstimulated and overwhelmed, preferring quiet, one on one conversation away from the crowd.  Yes, I can only take the crowds for so long, then I need quiet time.   Smiley
You have a keen eye for detail, as well as being able to see the best way to accomplish something, which people can sometimes misconstrue as perfectionism. This can cause rifts in relationships because you want things done right, and others want to create shortcuts that lead to inferior results.  Haha, well I am a virgo!!  (I'm less picky now I'm older.)   Cheesy
The triple goddess is coming through over and over, so seems important-maiden/mother/crone. I dont feel that this is worship oriented as much as it is symbolic in nature. This powerful feminine energy is speaking to you of a vibrant chance at re-birth, as the crone is not someone to be pushed away or ignored as our current society has done, but as the earth mother energy is being returned to this plane of existence, the wisdom and power of the crone will fill you with life and vitality to aid in the development of your intuition to a new level. It is coming to full circle that again, wise women of the communities will be the leaders and respected ones, as it used to be in the Native cultures, as the circle of wise women were the ones consulted in important tribal matters.  I feel this way very strongly.
Current angelic sponsor I feel a great deal of energy and protection around you, and found it difficult to enter into your field, and decided to call on Metatron for assistance. As I pulled from the Harmony Angel card book, what came out was the Sacred Flame Suit, Tau, the tree of life, serpent and dove. According to Angela, this is one of the most ancient of symbols, showing both emersion and resurrection. Not only coming out of the darkness of the water into light, but also continuance of the development of the soul. There is a spiral depiction of the base of the tree to the top where the dove flies, which has many references in many cultures, but for you it most clearly signifies the path to enlightenment.  I will be researching this!! Thanks.  
Your spiritual emergence is unfolding, as lost esoteric knowledge will be again made clear to you.  So glad to hear this. I've been on a plateau for a while. It goes on to say evoke Metatron (ha!) and Shekinah angels of the tree of life while meditating on this symbol for help and guidance.  This is lovely to read. I will have to read up on Shekinah, not familiar with him.
Herbal and/or nutritional suggestions-I am getting issues regarding thyroid as well as liver/digestive system. I was surprised at this, but did an iodine patch test & I failed!!! I had vegetable iodine on hand, so started supplementing that night. Thanks!!I do not have personal experience with this herb, but it is coming up for you, so I will mention bayberry tea. I'll check it out!!
Do you have any problems with gout? No, but I do have some arthritis in my hands at times.It cleanses the liver and increases circulation, as well is a digestive aid. I see that it is wonderful with gum and teeth issues, and is the way it is sold in my studies by Dr. Christopher, as a gum powder. If any of the above issues resonate with you, I suggest looking at the website grandmasherbs.com to read about the herb in detail and decide if it feels right to order some for yourself. Of course, you know I am not a doctor, only reading what I see in the energy field. Only you know what is best for yourself. Yes, I understand! I am happy to hear your impressions & check it out myself.  Smiley
If I could make another suggestion for you to examine, it would be Irish moss and dulse seaweed. If you can take a little time and look into the benefits the sea vegetables have on the thyroid, if might amaze you to see how it could help you. Capsule form would be good, because you can get a concentrated amount, but the actual leaves would be great in salads and soups, and it feels like you would enjoy it more, because maybe you dont like to take a pill form? However, seaweed can be pungent and strong, of course, until you develop a liking for it. If salt is an issue, then please investigate this further with a naturopath or holistic practitioner of your choice.  Thank you so much!
Animal totem the dragon came up immediately. What I see is a fierce sea dragon, with shiny red scales gleaming in the sun, with a black underbelly. I know you are aware of a dragon presence, but have you looked into the meaning of having a dragon as a totem? I will certainly read more!
There is great significance in this symbol, and is a quite powerful friend. It will also tell you a lot about yourself. I feel that the presence is masculine. For use in the future, I see the dragon helping you to find satisfaction in love. Expand your horizons! He bellows. Draw on my strength he encourages while smoke curls out of his nostrils. The water dragon is a source of compassion, courage, and the ability to face the past without fear. I love this message & the imagery!!Oh, I see, fear in love is an issue you are being asked to resolve. Trust your water dragon to propel you forward into a new and exciting love, as you have an old one ending or needing to end. Hmmm, not faer in love, I'll think about this.  Smiley
Color therapy see fluorite  Will do. I have lots of crystals, but not this one!!!  Yet.
Crystals- I see that you are being asked to work with the pendulum on a regular basis for awhile to offer confirmation of your abilities and to help give you esoteric knowledge. I use my pendulum when grocery shopping, to find out if meat is healthy or which packages of meat to avoid. If you would like a good beginner introduction, I suggest Hannah Kroegers little blue book on the topic, entitled The Pendulum Book (imagine that!). You can find them used on amazon for $8. You can have any of your favorite stones wrapped into a pendulum, as long as its shape is long enough for the jeweler to work with. I actually bought one a year ago but I don't use it much, though it is extremely accurate. I think I felt it was not to be used lightly. I will use it more now!!
Fluorite is coming up as a very valuable stone for you; it will help to open more fully your third eye, and its gorgeous intermingling of green purple and blue will offer tranquility while raising your vibration to new heights. You could even put this under your pillow so that you could receive messages while sleeping. Be careful, though, as this healers stone is quite potent, and could keep you up with all of its conversation. Thanks for this.
Conclusion-
I feel that you have much to offer the world at large, especially in the psychic realm, as soon as you truly open up to the possibilities. You are more gifted than you realize, and it would be my hope that you take the plunge off of that cliff and let Divine catch you, and give your wings that spiritual breeze you are longing for! This is very encouraging!!!
Always a pleasure to work with you! Thanks for your many kinds words, and for allowing me to get inside your wonderful auric vibration! FE

F.E, Thank you SO much for this!! It is way more than I ever expected & you are so accurate, it is scary!!   Cheesy  Wonderful job my dear!!  You have given me lots to think about!!  Bless.    Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Fire Eater
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

North Carolina
Reply #18 - Nov 7th, 2012, 12:36am

Angelique,
I wished to acknowledge all of your questions wanted to comment on a few of your responses. I definitely wish to work on a past life regression with you online sometime. If you have a moderator friend, let's look at that. It willbe a little hard,as you will have to type during the meditation, but i am willing to try. It appears that you have deep rooted male issues in regards to a past life . Let me know if you'd like to do this sometime....

I would like to examine the allergy. When was the last time you were around horses, and what happened? Do you need an epi pen? How are you affected? You may find you arent allergic now. not sure...
In my experience with the centers my kids used, i communicated with The therapy horses , and they seem to agree to do the therapy, if it is a reputable center. They are picked for the work because it suits them, and they want to help people. Many animals have an ancient agreement with man, and, yes, many humans are breaking their part of the deal.

I liken your comment to saying that chickens are forced to lay eggs, or cows are forced to make milk, because they will do this without being fertile or pregnant, they were created to do this over many decades. Even horses that have been abused in the past love people, and want to serve, as long as they are humanely treated. Taking a wild island horse or a stallion and breaking them is more along the lines of which you speak, I think. You would need to pick a particular horse, and get into his space,and ask permission to work with him. Talk to him like you would a person, and ask him to shake his head if he's ok with working with you, for ex, or to back up in stall if not. It is very easy to communicate with them. They agreed to come here to be our friends as long as we are friends to them.

The add is part of being an indigo, one of our challenges and strengths . If you will ground yourself, then you will get back in your body so you can focus. Read up by googling 'grounding exercises' 'grounding stones' etc. it's also a distraction from doing the work. All 5 of my kids have multi - disabilities, and I have Aspergers, so I understand LD. It is a gift that has to mastered through practice.

Google 'brownies' and learn about them, do the little exercise I suggested, say It as best you may, as it is the intent. The brownies are already there, dear, they just need you to be aware of them. When writing, they will be there after the third time.

Most of your concerns are stemming from trust issues . It will be so helpful to do the inner child and past life work. I have a mentor who does phone sessions for inner child work or you can google inner child exercises, like writing in the non-dominant hand for 15 minutes at a time.
i need you to start outlining your wants in the positive present from now on...no more trying and wanting, ok? This ruins universal vibration when manifesting. I.e. I focus on issues at hand, instead of 'I can't focus'.

Ex. The universe gives me all I need to understand this issue. I listen to my little girl self in the quiet as she shares her fears with me and I take care of her needs. I am safe and full of peace...as you believe, so it is. Manifest your wants by putting them in the present tense.  And, you will have to practice,practice - there is no magic pill. But, if you will begin to utilize the tools Spirit/divine has provided in the reading, your vibration will quickly climb.

No more excuses...say, I know what to do. Yes, you do. I have given you many ideas to start your path. When you see the feather, pick it up. Thank the universe. Go back mentally and think about your day. Ask Divine for guidance. Be specific. Talk to the universe like a friend. Let me know...make it clear...why did 'x' happen to me today? What is the lesson, Universe? Ask your brownies to help. Ask them to spread their dust on your pillow to give you answers while you sleep. The specificity of your intent or your continued vagueness create results based on your thoughts and the words you write and speak. These create a vibration, which creates form. Become your own teacher. Google any key words, check out metaphysical sites. Wake up,little indigo/crystal Child.
The universe is waiting!

IP Logged

Fire Eater
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

North Carolina
Reply #19 - Nov 7th, 2012, 12:58am

As an aside, It makes me sad that that is The case in my work, what I am allowed to 'see' frightens people, when the opposite is the desire. I wish to help people who are questioning, searching, begging for proof that there is more there is life after death, that a loving Other is out there, listening, helping, working miracles beyond our scope! Instead, it isolates me because people are afraid of their own inner beauty and their own power to create, to make to manifest. I would never judge another's lifestyle, or what I see. I have committed every sin, every crime imaginable in my hundreds of lives, and done much good. I'm tired though, and hope I can get some peace, soon. But, I'm here to help, and to be your friends. I have learned much and love to share anything I have learned. Kiss

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 16