Feb 25th, 2017, 8:43pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Ghost-addict's Bio and Feedback
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 29
(Read 50960 times)
Ghost-Addict
Grande Fellow

United Kingdom
Ghost-addict's Bio and Feedback
Jul 17th, 2012, 2:40am

Hi all,

I'm 20 from United Kingdom.

I am an Intuitive Empath who has been doing many Picture Readings in the Forums since October last year.

I have many other abilities which I am currently developing and learning, I would like to practice my skills within the Chat Room as well to give more depth Readings. Smiley

I do Colour Healings as well.

I am able to provideAngel Card Readings.

If you would like anAngel Card Reading, please choose 3 numbers between 1-44.

Please see me in Chat, or post here.

All the best

Ghost-Addict
« Last Edit: Nov 23rd, 2012, 1:48am by Owlscrying »  

"Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig alittle to find it".
IP Logged

michee
Grande Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Canada
Re: Ghost-addict's Bio and Feedback
Reply #1 - Jul 17th, 2012, 2:52am

Ghost-Addict  Smiley Smiley Smiley
So happy to see that you finally have a bio page!!! Good job!!!  Smiley Smiley  Smiley

~The more that you empower the lives of others

the more that you empower your own life ~

IP Logged

boynamedsue
Senior Member Level 4

on a journey, our paths
met
middle of the united states
Reply #2 - Jul 29th, 2012, 7:32am

Smiley Ghostest with the mostest !  Smiley

If you feel motivated to do so, you sharpen your reading abilities on me:)

Great that you  have a page!

IP Logged

comfortablynumb83

the simple things in life
give the most pleasure!

pennsylvania
Reply #3 - Jul 31st, 2012, 4:22am

Hello ghost addict. I would really love a reading. I was hoping u could also look into my financial situation when u do....I had a hearing with a judge ten days ago for social security disability and I want to know if I will be approved. My intuition says yes but I would like a confirmation of that. And I would love to hear what else u pick up about me. I am 28 if you needed to know. Thank u!

IP Logged

Ghost-Addict
Grande Fellow

United Kingdom
Reply #4 - Aug 5th, 2012, 2:28am

Hello, I feel that yes you will get confirmation. I also feel that you like to keep things to yourself alot, I also sense you are ambitious, caring nature so I feel you like to care or look after people. I see this loving side to you like you can be loving at times but then I get a sense of a not so loving side, so I'm not sure whether this means you have arguments alot or something can get on your nerves, or anger you at times.

I feel you have some sort of career in caring of some sort, or you cared for someone? I get the sense of a name related to you in some way isabelle. If I receive more info then will post it, but this is all i received for now.

All the best

Ghost-addict
« Last Edit: Aug 5th, 2012, 5:13pm by Ghost-Addict »  

"Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig alittle to find it".
IP Logged

comfortablynumb83

the simple things in life
give the most pleasure!

pennsylvania
Reply #5 - Aug 5th, 2012, 5:32am

You described my personality perfectly!I am a very caring loving person, and I do keep almost everything to myself.. Yes I do get very irritable and angry because yes I do argue a lot with my sons father that I've been with for ten yrs. Since I am disabled I haven't worked in a few years, but I do take care of my 3 yr old, so that may be what you're seeing with me taking care of someone.  Excellent reading!

IP Logged

minerva2345
Supernumerary Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #6 - Aug 31st, 2012, 4:44pm

Ghost-Addict wrote on Jul 17th, 2012, 2:40am:
Hi all,

I'm 20 from United Kingdom. I am an intuitive empath who has been doing many picture readings in the forum since October last year. I have many other abilities which I am currently developing and learning, I would like to practice my skills within the chat room as well to give more depth readings. Smiley

If you would like a reading, please feel free to PM me or post here.

All the best

Ghost-Addict

i will like reading my name is minerva may 8 1983
the first pic is me
« Last Edit: Aug 31st, 2012, 4:51pm by minerva2345 »  

I love help peoples
I send healing

IP Logged

Ghost-Addict
Grande Fellow

United Kingdom
Reply #7 - Sep 2nd, 2012, 2:58am

I feel you are a worrier alot, you tend to hold in your emotions quite alot even when times are tough. I feel that you still hold onto those feelings for a certain someone, you try to stay happy when you can however times can be tough for you. I am feeling a heartbreak in my heart, did a sudden break up or something break your heart so much that it is difficult for you to give it up. Strangely enough I don't feel a happy go person, The feelings I am getting are more sad, upsetting than anything. I see you more as an upset and sad person, more than a happy go individual.

I feel that you need to let those feelings out and express them to others, not to keep them to yourself because it is becoming too much for you to bear it. I feel that you need to take extra care of yourself, let those emotions go and be happy, believe in yourself that you can be happy because I feel that you don't have much confidence in believing that you can let it all go, and move on. My guides tell me that you should be more confident in yourself, and express those feelings and emotions more.

The other photo you sent me, I feel that she also has alot of feelings to hide. I feel that she still misses you and still finds it hard to keep those emotions in at times. I keep hearing the word soul mate involved, I feel there is a huge bondage between the both of you like you can not let each other go, Now I picked up on something relating to confusion, it's like as if she doesn't know what to do, she is confused greatly. She still misses you Minerva and finds it hard to keep those emotions hidden and kept hold of. She also has felt her heart broken, and misses you dearly.

I hope you both find peace somehow and work things out, because I believe this is the best way to sort it out.

All the best

Ghost-addict

IP Logged

minerva2345
Supernumerary Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #8 - Sep 2nd, 2012, 3:07am

wow thank you
i love it

I love help peoples
I send healing

IP Logged

luvdobes
Full Member Level 3

Look within.

Reply #9 - Sep 2nd, 2012, 11:21pm

Wondering if you have time for a quick reading.

I'm a 30 year old pisces, if that helps.  Smiley

~Rose~

IP Logged

Ghost-Addict
Grande Fellow

United Kingdom
Reply #10 - Sep 2nd, 2012, 11:35pm

luvdobes wrote on Sep 2nd, 2012, 11:21pm:
Wondering if you have time for a quick reading.

I'm a 30 year old pisces, if that helps. Smiley

Hello luvdobes, certainly you can have a reading. If it is not a problem, can you please post a photo of yourself here as it helps me to read better, and I will post the reading as soon as I can.  Smiley

All the best

Ghost-addict

IP Logged

luvdobes
Full Member Level 3

Look within.

Reply #11 - Sep 3rd, 2012, 12:30am

Sure thing, and thank you! Smiley

This is a very recent picture of me and my youngest son.

~Rose~

IP Logged

seabreeze

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #12 - Sep 6th, 2012, 11:23pm

would love a reading please ... seabreezee....

IP Logged

Ghost-Addict
Grande Fellow

United Kingdom
Reply #13 - Sep 7th, 2012, 1:36am

Hi seabreeze, If you don't mind can you please post a photo on this bio, and I will post the reading as soon as I can. Smiley

All the best

Ghost-addict

IP Logged

seabreeze

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #14 - Sep 7th, 2012, 1:41am

photo of myself... family etc... what would u like,,, thanks... breeze

IP Logged

Ghost-Addict
Grande Fellow

United Kingdom
Reply #15 - Sep 7th, 2012, 2:19am

Just a photo with yourself in it is fine, photo on your own would be much better.

IP Logged

seabreeze

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #16 - Sep 7th, 2012, 11:23pm

Ok thanks sea...

gina.jpg (89 KB | 64 )
gina.jpg

IP Logged

Ghost-Addict
Grande Fellow

United Kingdom
Reply #17 - Sep 9th, 2012, 11:38pm

luvdobes wrote on Sep 3rd, 2012, 12:30am:
Sure thing, and thank you! Smiley

This is a very recent picture of me and my youngest son.

I feel you are are quite ambitious, I also get that you have a sense of humor at times, like for example you would try and make someone laugh or you would joke about something at times to try and not so much impress, but make someone happy with your eager personality. I get a sense that you love cooking, either cooked something very special for someone or you just love cooking, I feel something to do with cooking. I feel you are very eager to learn, I also see a happy go sort of person with an eager to learn.

I feel you are a very loving and caring mother, who like anyone would do anything for anyone. I see a sense of sweet nature with you, I feel like someone has tried to either cause trouble in your life, or have had some sort of problems with a certain somebody, I hear a sense of arguments that have taken place in your life or something or someone has caused many problems for you, Sorry I can't be specific but I just pick up that alot of arguments have taken place with somebody, either like a dislike or more of a feeling like somebody you loved.

I'm also feeling that times are difficult for you either now or was difficult at some point in your life, I have to say these exact words from my guides, Stay calm times can be tough and difficult for you, but you understand that if you relax and stay calm, you will get through it. I'm seeing a lady by you, I feel she is in the spirit world and she stands by you always, I get a sense of grandmother and I feel she wants you to take it easy in life, stay calm and everything will go either as planned or will go well for you.  Smiley

All the best

Ghost-addict

IP Logged

Ghost-Addict
Grande Fellow

United Kingdom
Reply #18 - Sep 10th, 2012, 2:03am

seabreeze wrote on Sep 7th, 2012, 11:23pm:
Ok thanks sea...

Well firstly I get a sense of calmness with you, but then I get this other side a sense of worry, possibly like something is worrying you or on your mind. I also get a feeling of confusion with you, either you can be confused easily by things, or some confusion with a career, something to do with confusion some point in your life. I get a feeling of worrying, do you tend to worry about issues alot, or even just generally worry about things. I do see a sweet, caring and loving nature with you also.

Something at some point in your life has left you puzzled, I also feel something has caused you a heartbreak and an upset, although I feel this happened in the past, and you are starting to deal with this. I don't know why I am getting this, but I feel you were someones special girl.  I see that you have had some trouble in your life, but you are finally getting back on track with this. I see a gentleman and a lady with you always, I feel they are very proud of you, With the gentleman I get a father like figure, and lady I see more as a grandmother figure. I feel that they both love you dearly, and don't want to see you worry as much.

If I get anymore then I will post here, If this is wrong then forgive me, hope it helps somehow.  Smiley

All the best

Ghost-addict

IP Logged

luvdobes
Full Member Level 3

Look within.

Reply #19 - Sep 11th, 2012, 2:12pm

Thank you!!! Very accurate!! The cooking thing -- I'm trying to lay the groundwork to open either a catering business or a cake decorating business.

The arguments are SPOT ON and the fact that a certain person has caused trouble. If you get anything more about that person, I would appreciate it. I have a couple people causing issues and I can't tell which one is the main culprit. I feel like one is the ringleader and the others are following suit. (I have been doing lots of personal cleansings and it is getting better.)

I don't know who the lady in the spirit world is. My grandma passed when I was 13 and we were never close, I met her only  few times. My great grandmother passed when I was almost 11 and I don't remember her very well. I wish I knew which grandma it was... I hope it's my great grandma and I feel like it is. Knowing that I have her helping me makes me feel a lot stronger.

Thank you so much!!!!

~Rose~

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 29