Jan 23rd, 2017, 8:58pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Ghost-addict's Bio and Feedback
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 94
(Read 50121 times)
Ghost-Addict
Grande Fellow

United Kingdom
Ghost-addict's Bio and Feedback
Jul 17th, 2012, 2:40am

Hi all,

I'm 20 from United Kingdom.

I am an Intuitive Empath who has been doing many Picture Readings in the Forums since October last year.

I have many other abilities which I am currently developing and learning, I would like to practice my skills within the Chat Room as well to give more depth Readings. Smiley

I do Colour Healings as well.

I am able to provideAngel Card Readings.

If you would like anAngel Card Reading, please choose 3 numbers between 1-44.

Please see me in Chat, or post here.

All the best

Ghost-Addict
« Last Edit: Nov 23rd, 2012, 1:48am by Owlscrying »  

"Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig alittle to find it".
IP Logged

michee
Grande Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Canada
Re: Ghost-addict's Bio and Feedback
Reply #1 - Jul 17th, 2012, 2:52am

Ghost-Addict  Smiley Smiley Smiley
So happy to see that you finally have a bio page!!! Good job!!!  Smiley Smiley  Smiley

~The more that you empower the lives of others

the more that you empower your own life ~

IP Logged

boynamedsue
Senior Member Level 4

on a journey, our paths
met
middle of the united states
Reply #2 - Jul 29th, 2012, 7:32am

Smiley Ghostest with the mostest !  Smiley

If you feel motivated to do so, you sharpen your reading abilities on me:)

Great that you  have a page!

IP Logged

comfortablynumb83

the simple things in life
give the most pleasure!

pennsylvania
Reply #3 - Jul 31st, 2012, 4:22am

Hello ghost addict. I would really love a reading. I was hoping u could also look into my financial situation when u do....I had a hearing with a judge ten days ago for social security disability and I want to know if I will be approved. My intuition says yes but I would like a confirmation of that. And I would love to hear what else u pick up about me. I am 28 if you needed to know. Thank u!

IP Logged

Ghost-Addict
Grande Fellow

United Kingdom
Reply #4 - Aug 5th, 2012, 2:28am

Hello, I feel that yes you will get confirmation. I also feel that you like to keep things to yourself alot, I also sense you are ambitious, caring nature so I feel you like to care or look after people. I see this loving side to you like you can be loving at times but then I get a sense of a not so loving side, so I'm not sure whether this means you have arguments alot or something can get on your nerves, or anger you at times.

I feel you have some sort of career in caring of some sort, or you cared for someone? I get the sense of a name related to you in some way isabelle. If I receive more info then will post it, but this is all i received for now.

All the best

Ghost-addict
« Last Edit: Aug 5th, 2012, 5:13pm by Ghost-Addict »  

"Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig alittle to find it".
IP Logged

comfortablynumb83

the simple things in life
give the most pleasure!

pennsylvania
Reply #5 - Aug 5th, 2012, 5:32am

You described my personality perfectly!I am a very caring loving person, and I do keep almost everything to myself.. Yes I do get very irritable and angry because yes I do argue a lot with my sons father that I've been with for ten yrs. Since I am disabled I haven't worked in a few years, but I do take care of my 3 yr old, so that may be what you're seeing with me taking care of someone.  Excellent reading!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 94