06/26/17 at 11:22:33
Welcome, Guest. Please Login
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumGeneral Discussion, Help & GuidanceMembers Introductions & Info › A mini bio (I could probably write volumes)
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(Read 2833 times)
Dusty Feet
God Member

Living with Spirit
UK
A mini bio (I could probably write volumes)
06/28/12 at 09:10:08

Those that have met me already (and those in chat) will agree that I think "normal" is nothing more than a programme on a washing machine - that much is pretty obvious from my appearance.....

I was raised largely by my dearly departed father and my sister who is 2 years older than me so I guess my childhood was a little unconventional.

I left college and embarked on a career in aviation, following in the footsteps of both my father and grandfather; I joking tell people my blood group is Jet-A1 before an out-of-work incident left me with some nasty injuries.  Without the means to support myself, I lived on a beach for a couple of years where I started to explore myself and found some of my gifts.

I retrained into electronics and maintained links in aviation by joining RAF and later USAF as reserve aircrew onboard C-130 transport aircraft.

Having had periods of homelessness I would certainly say my life thus far has been an adventure.  I currently live in a pub with a couple who I look to as mother figures as well as great firends I would do anything for.

Absolutely anything could be round the corner and whilst being a tarot reader (I use a much loved Tarot de Paris deck, the only deck I have ever used) I have never asked for a reading myself - I prefer the mystery of not knowing.

I have developed a little in healing and in mediumship but the majority of my spiritual activity has been in reading - both online and face to face.  I have read for people at organised parties as well as in pubs, workplaces and even a reading beneath the statue of Eros in central London; it is not unusual for me to get my deck out while waiting at airports etc; thanks in part to my father's career and partly due to my own I am quite a well travelled soul and love to visit and explore other countries and cultures.

I love to sing and dance and am well known in the bar for my sense of humour - a joke at my expense is well worth it to see a smile from someone.

Any questions about me are more than welcome - I am almost impossible to offend and am diplomatic and tactful in my approach to others, I will stop droning on now......

Iyéčhiŋkiŋyaŋka čha kiŋyáŋ mitȟáwa kiŋ hoká ožúla!
IP Logged

Cookie
God Member

Spirits are people too,
respect them! ♥
US
Re: A mini bio (I could probably write volumes)
Reply #1 - 06/28/12 at 14:30:45

stop droning on? No! I won't allow it!  Grin I want to hear more!   Smiley

IP Logged

michee
God Member

I Love The Paranormal

Canada
Reply #2 - 06/28/12 at 18:07:56

Dusty Feet  Smiley Smiley
Welcome to abt!!
Very nice seeing you in chat!
Smiley Smiley

~The more that you empower the lives of others

the more that you empower your own life ~

IP Logged

51degrees
God Member

ka i e le
usa
Reply #3 - 06/28/12 at 20:17:38

Dusty Feet hello and welcome to ABT

Enjoy the forums for what interests you.
Visit chate and enjoy the folks that gravitate here.

Welcome aboard   Smiley

IP Logged

Kerina313
God Member

Reply #4 - 06/29/12 at 13:23:24

Hey Dusty -- haven't really gotten a chance to know you in chat recently -- hopefully when things settle down on my end I can get to know you better.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4