10/21/17 at 00:29:36
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Gracie's (cookie) Bio/Feedback ♥
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 9
(Read 7242 times)
Cookie
God Member

Spirits are people too,
respect them! ♥
US
Gracie's (cookie) Bio/Feedback ♥
06/12/12 at 04:09:26

Hmm...where to start? I'm in my 20s and I've had gifts all my life, some came later than others but I've always been empathic, and very connected to nature. When I entered high school my empathy seemed to kick into high gear. If a friend was troubled I always seemed to know the right thing to say or do to help them.

My gifts keep expanding and changing over the years. I currently work with psychic visions/premonitions, heightened intuition/empathic connections, , dream interpretation and also I do picture reading. One of my recent developments over the last year has been energy color healings and also negativity clearing through meditation/visualization. Also I'd like to add that I do tarot on occasion, just a simple 3 card draw, so if you'd like to request a tarot read please feel free. I'm also a medium, I work with spirit guides, my own and others, and also give messages from passed loved ones, so if you'd like that type of reading please post a picture of the person you'd like me to connect with and I will do my best (also same for healings, please post a picture of yourself or the person in need of healing, as I can connect better knowing what you look like).

I love to help those who need it, but I will say that if I don't feel a connection when I get a request, I may not be able to read for you. Please don't take this personal, it's just how I do my readings. I like to be drawn to someone before being able to read for them. But if you have a healing request I will gladly assist.
« Last Edit: 04/25/14 at 06:40:44 by Evie »  

IP Logged

eagle.eyes

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Gracie AKA Cookie Monster's Bio/Feedback ♥
Reply #1 - 06/12/12 at 14:09:32

Cookie!! I love your bio Smiley Just want to say Good luck!!

IP Logged

Cookie
God Member

Spirits are people too,
respect them! ♥
US
Reply #2 - 06/12/12 at 17:33:49

eagle.eyes wrote on 06/12/12 at 14:09:32:
Cookie!! I love your bio Smiley Just want to say Good luck!!  

Thank you! Cheesy Actually did my 1st reading last night and boy what an experience! Grin
Maybe I'll read you someday,no? Tongue

IP Logged

Vixin0G

:)

Reply #3 - 06/13/12 at 03:14:47

Gracie I would just like to say that I feel honored to have been your first read! You did a wonderful job.. and were very on point with most! love love love ya! Kiss Grin

IP Logged

Cookie
God Member

Spirits are people too,
respect them! ♥
US
Reply #4 - 06/13/12 at 03:38:26

Vixin0G wrote on 06/13/12 at 03:14:47:
Gracie I would just like to say that I feel honored to have been your first read! You did a wonderful job.. and were very on point with most! love love love ya! Kiss Grin

Awww Was an honor to read for you hun  Smiley

Would love to know where I was on and where I was off if you're comfortable letting me know, if not I completely understand Smiley

Light & love sweetheart!  Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 9