Feb 19th, 2017, 9:02pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Cheyenne's bio and feedback
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 11
(Read 28827 times)
cheyenne
Moderators

HEALING THE WORLD WITH
LOVE
Canada
Cheyenne's bio and feedback
Jun 7th, 2012, 2:27am

Ok so wow where do I start here..
I hate putting labels on what I can do as I find them limiting, I just do what I do . My main goal is helping others find their path and footing in this lifetime . I am almost 50 years old and have lived through so much thus far in my lifetime that I think I can feel and understand many of the things you are going through.
I have a strong faith and connection with God that has been with me all my life even as a very young girl. I was badly burned as a 5 year old 3rd degree on my leg (spilled a 36 cup hot coffee pot onto me) .. The Doctor said I would need skin grafts and have horrible pain . I told the Doctor No I would not have either as I asked Jesus he told me I would not need anything . The Doctor just laughed and thought I was silly , but in fact I was right ..I have seen God work in many ways and could not have gotten through some parts of my life without him .. I love finding the Blessings that life has to offer at every turn if I look around me ..( OK so I wear Rose Colored Glasses) BUT I Love them .. Grin Grin
I have a strong connection with animals also .
I sit here wondering what all to say I do, but in fact I do nothing !! God uses me to do his bidding and His will .

I have met some wonderful people here at this site whom have helped me to grow and I just want them to know they are Loved.. Now it is my turn to "pay it forward " NO FEE'S ONLY LOVE!!! Smiley

Okay so I have put you to sleep by now * wipes hands* my work is done here !!!

Much Love & Light Cheyenne

Just some things I love ::: Roll Eyes Grin
« Last Edit: Oct 14th, 2015, 4:36pm by Steve »  

We-ya-'maa
A woman's medicine pertains to her natural personal affinity to create and bring forth life, nurture and foster love for her children, her partner, her family and �bring love to the world

IP Logged

homebound
Moderators

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Cheyenne's bio and feedback
Reply #1 - Jun 7th, 2012, 2:37am

Cheyenne, you are a beautiful person inside and out. God's Blessings pour on you. I am so happy you are here with us.
Love to you and good cheer always.

IP Logged

michee
Grande Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Canada
Reply #2 - Jun 7th, 2012, 2:58am

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Cheyenne Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Thank God for you!! You are a fantastic friend, teacher, and my HERO!!! hehehe I know you hate it when I say that, but... well... I can't lie. hehehe
You're the first person to go running to a person in need no matter what their issue and you're just soooooo full of love for everyone. You've taught me a whole lot and continue to daily. I would say thank you for all that you've done and the help and guidance you have provided me with, but I promised you that I wouldn't so instead I will thank God for putting you in my path!! Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

~The more that you empower the lives of others

the more that you empower your own life ~

IP Logged

EMPstrike
Grande Fellow

Always seeking-

Reply #3 - Jun 7th, 2012, 3:45am

You do well by the All who find effect from you. I have heard this many times while watching you speak.

Your effect on me individually is no different Wink

IP Logged

boynamedsue
Senior Member Level 4

on a journey, our paths
met
middle of the united states
Reply #4 - Jun 10th, 2012, 3:50pm

Hi Cheyenne thanks i needed the nap Tongue lol

Seriously, I am grateful to have met you. We may never know why we cross the paths of others, except that we were meant to. One day that may be revealed to me, but for now I just say thank you and enjoy knowing you. Much love and caring i feel coming from you.

take care, see you in chat Smiley

IP Logged

michee
Grande Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Canada
Reply #5 - Jun 12th, 2012, 1:11am

Cheyenne  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Thank you sooo much for your help with trying to understand what it is that the ghosty wanted from me, and how I could help her.
You connected to me right away and helped me connect to her so that I could also see what she wanted me to see.
You are amazing and this is not the first time you have done this for me, and I know it will not be the last.
Thank God for you!!! I'm not as much of a chicken as I was a few months ago either hehehheheh
Ohhh I have to share my new favourite smily.. I Loooove it!!  Smiley  hehe Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

celticsoul7
Moderators

Just Breathe...
mississippi
Reply #6 - Jun 12th, 2012, 2:18am

Chey,
I am so glad you wrote this down *finally* hehe. I just want to say you are a blessing and when i first started coming in here, you made both me and my daughter feel welcomed!! You are a beautiful spirit and a glowing guiding light to people who are lost and need help.

Just so you know, you are a bright blessing. Thanks so much for being you!!

cs & mystifairie

MSN | YIM  
IP Logged

Orchid88
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #7 - Jun 13th, 2012, 12:43am

This is for you Cheyenne. Let this feedback reflect the results of your compassion and willingness to help others. Not only is this a show of my appreciation, it will also serve as an example to others who may be interested in receiving your guidance.

To make things concise, I will just say that I have been dealing with nightmares and issues with spirits for a long time; however, before coming to this site and especially before meeting Cheyenne, I had no idea how to defend myself. I did not even know that I had the option or choice of resolving these issues. I had hope, an unstable hope, but this is where Cheyenne stepped in. I do not share a lot of info with people, especially spiritual/paranormal related things BUT Cheyenne was able to help me regardless of the lack of information I shared. The reason for this, I believe, is because Cheyenne truly believes in goodness and victory over evil, regardless of the complexities of the issue. Even then, I did tell her things that I have told no one, an example would be a notable experience I had with my questionable spirit guide. Again, the strangeness and intensity of the issue did not matter because the end is always the same ...and that end is hope and all the things that are right. Yes, not all of my problems are gone and I still have issues with dreams HOWEVER the lesson that Cheyenne helped me see is that I DO have the ability to conquer and challenge these conflicts. I honestly believe that Cheyenne's faith in pure good is her most effective "weapon" and that she uses this to help others see that they too have this force...not a force of evil but a force of good.

Okay, for those of you interested in what skills Cheyenne used to help me.......

She guided me through a meditation where we tried to contact my spirit guide. It was confusing, but I was just glad that someone was there with me to see how confusing this is. Haha ...But that brings me to another point, Cheyenne is a good listener and actually has the patience to really comprehend and understand your problem.

She taught me how to ground and shield. I had NO idea what those were until she explained it! These types of meditations are extremely effective. They get rid of stress, fears, and negative emotions. AND they help you to focus. Because of these meditations, I have stopped experiencing "astral attacks" and I plan to keep it that way. Cheyenne holds these meditations often and anyone who wants to get rid of negative emotions should check it out!

She also gave me an amazing confirmation/message that I am doing a good job and that I can say no to evil. Haha.. This example, in particular, is amazing because a couple of days before I got this message I kept asking in my head "Am I doing things right?" and then hey Cheyenne unexpectedly says "Orchid, I got a message for you" ...the message that I am on the right path. I can't even begin to explain the depth of relief and excitement I felt when I got that message. Of course I thank God and the Angels, but I can not leave out Cheyenne because if someone is made out of pure good then things like this are bound to happen Wink

All in all Cheyenne is kinda like a ghostbuster of your inner self...making you realize that having a little faith in both yourself and what is good can truly go a long way.

YIM  
IP Logged

cheyenne
Moderators

HEALING THE WORLD WITH
LOVE
Canada
Reply #8 - Jun 13th, 2012, 2:18pm

OMG  Cry Cry

You all have touched my heart very deeply  Smiley

Orchid... You have brought me to tears  Smiley Smiley
When I met you I could feel your pain and your heart . I had such a love for you and knew I had to help you through what you were going through.. My Motto "no one gets left behind" (Okay so it is military motto , but it is a good one!! ) I am so proud of the fight you have made and the progress and so are they  Grin Grin
You are such a bright light Girl let it Shine ON !!!! Cool Cool I am ready  Grin

Much Much LOVE TO YOU ALL  Chey

We-ya-'maa
A woman's medicine pertains to her natural personal affinity to create and bring forth life, nurture and foster love for her children, her partner, her family and �bring love to the world

IP Logged

michee
Grande Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Canada
Reply #9 - Jun 18th, 2012, 11:47pm

Cheyenne  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Thank you so much for that lovely message from my PaPere!! Best to know from you. I did feel his love very much. You even were able to confirm that it was him by mentioning how angry I had been with him at one time. You described my Nanny to a tee also- I'm glad they are together... She loves him very much.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

bean bag
Senior Member Level 3

<3 is the key
united states
Reply #10 - Jul 9th, 2012, 12:31pm

i wud love a reading for u. ur bio really tugged at my heart strings and spoke to me Smiley

IP Logged

darkredlipstick27
Full Member Level 5

Happy Mama of Two :)

Reply #11 - Jul 27th, 2012, 2:25am

I would really like a reading from you and I think you could help me understand and realize some things in my life.

Please get back to me,
thank you very much.

Let Your Love Be Like the Misty Rains, Coming Softly, But Flooding the River.
MSN  
IP Logged

aoifed2212
Full Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #12 - Aug 17th, 2012, 5:25am

Cheyenne,
I think you are a lovely person u have a beautiful soul,
Thank you for my reading and helping me connect with my grand mother and my daughter, i felt very emotional, and i was glad to know i have someone who loves me watching over me, you were able to describe everything perfectly to me about her personality down to a t, thank u so much u have a special gift and i love that u use it for others without asking anythig in return i am very glad i came here and im glad i connected with you Smiley I hope to chat to u again

P.s thank u for helping with my back pain sleep should be easier tonight  Smiley xxxx

IP Logged

shav310

I Love The Paranormal

attica ny
Reply #13 - Sep 6th, 2012, 2:16pm

Chey I realy relate to u if i did not have god i would be nothing sometimes i get along with animails better than people i have two spirt guids but realy dont now how to use them i have gift not sure what they all are cause it new to me feeling it .I feel verry a lone maybe i put myself her case i am scared, If you could help me i would apseate it or even point me in the right direction prayer has me not giving up on myself think thats a good thing.Thank u Shannon

shannon my name is i just lost my dad have hard time dealing with this he all i think about i now he is in heaven but i miss hime real bad
YIM  
IP Logged

cheyenne
Moderators

HEALING THE WORLD WITH
LOVE
Canada
Reply #14 - Sep 10th, 2012, 3:39am

Anytime Shannon ... I will help you as much as I can , and if i cant I will direct you to the ones who can ...

We-ya-'maa

IP Logged

Veltic
Senior Member Level 4

Texas
Reply #15 - Sep 12th, 2012, 5:03am

Hello cheyenne! I am watching you give a reading for brown and the fact you are able to communicate with his spirit guide with what seems like with ease really makes me interested..I hope you wouldn't mind giving me areading when you aren't busy!

Patrick

16 (:

IP Logged

bean bag
Senior Member Level 3

<3 is the key
united states
Reply #16 - Oct 3rd, 2012, 2:35pm

Cheyenne you are a beautiful person and have helped me so much with the spirits I encounter and helping me help them to find peace. God is good. I know that so well. Thank you so much for your help.

IP Logged

darzel

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #17 - Oct 14th, 2012, 2:38pm

Dear Cheyenne;

Thank you so much for a wonderful guided Meditation last night. I was able to focus more than ever (my busy mind didn't interrupt me..lol).  

It was very helpful, and I also felt very comfortable around you. I just read your Bio and discovered a lot of similarities. Not just that we both share a strong bond and love with God, but I as well had severe burns as a child on my lower back.  My mother had washed sheets (the old fashion way) boiling in a pot. She set the giant pot on the ground and covered it up, and I guess I thought it was a potty or chair and sat down into the boiling water. Horrible burns, I am glad all my scars are on my backside, so I don't get reminded daily Wink

Thank you so much again, it was pleasure meeting you!

IP Logged

silentmisery
Moderators

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #18 - Oct 28th, 2012, 2:57pm

Hey chey thank you so much...Im so glad that you noticed a woman around me otherwise I would have kept on thinking I had bugs lol but yes it was lovely getting to tell my mother about her and my mother be more open about things and she seemed sooo happy to hear about it as well Smiley Thats the main thing...being able to share this with my mother and her be so much more open about it. Made me feel a little closer with her.

IP Logged

Blueeyedgirl
Full Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

North Carolina
Reply #19 - Oct 28th, 2012, 11:48pm

Hi Cheyenne!
Hope you are doing well! I was in chat with some questions and was referred to you... I was told you could help!

I believe I have empathic abilities... I would love to learn to cope and maybe even thrive with them! I also believe I have a connection with animals... almost an understanding!

I go through everyday getting somewhat overwhelmed by my emotions (or others)... I just care about everyone and everything so deeply and strongly!

I'd love to understand this better.

I got a book. The only one I could find about empathic abilities... hoping that helps me understand... lol.

Any input or suggestion you have for me would be greatly appreciated!

Que Sera, Sera. Life goes on.
Whatever's meant to be, will always be.
And baby, what don't kill you... will make you strong.
Just love the journey that you're on!
In all you do, I'll pray for you.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 11