06/26/17 at 11:22:12
Welcome, Guest. Please Login
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › CelticSoul7's Bio
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 43
(Read 27744 times)
celticsoul7

Just Breathe...
mississippi
CelticSoul7's Bio
04/25/12 at 23:24:40

Greetings,
Just going to write a bit about me so you can decide if you would like a reading by me. One thing to always remember is to go to the reader that you feel pulled to.

ok
I was born in England but moved to the states when I was about 4 or 5. Me and my family moved into an old farmhouse in New Hampshire (yep, it was haunted) and since then moved around the country.

Even when we lived in the old house in New Hampshire I saw things, heard and felt them. We had a spirit that followed our family around and my brothers saw that one the most.
My most vivid memory of seeing a spirit when I was young was of an old man in very old fashioned clothes standing next to a fallen down old house on a dirt road we would walk by. No one saw it besides me and my sister. There was a group of about 4 or 5 of us. He watched me and my sister walk down the road, I suppose he was surprised I could see him.
Also I would always get away with skipping nap time at nursery school because I would play so quietly with my lincoln logs by myself (they thought I was by myself anyway), I had other playmates  Wink .

I always seemed older than my age and knew things I couldnt possibly know. Things such as someone was ill, I would put my hands on them and they would feel better.

Throughout my young life I also had a fascination with anything to do with ESP and did a few experiments on it, whenever I could get away with it. Zener cards is a deck of 25 cards with 5 different symbols on them - star, circle, square, plus sign & wavy lines. I made quite a few decks myself and when I would work with them, the highest I got right out of a deck of 25 was 21 (this was mainly in trying to do precognition, or clairvoyance). I read up on everything I could, Edgar Cayce was and has always been a favorite.

As I got older I felt things more and more and would know when something was wrong. That gut ache, I wouldnt always be able to tell anyone for fear they would think I was crazy. When I was in my teen years I found out the my birth mother (who I never really knew) was also a psychic- medium and had worked with police in England on missing person cases. Alas I never really did get to know her as she passed before we could really share.

At eighteen I joined the army so the psychic side was put on hold for a while. While I was in I did get a deck of Rider-Waite tarot cards and started to play with them. I wasnt half bad for a novice. But still it got put aside for a few years.

When I got out of the army and eventually moved to Florida I was able to go to some tarot classes in a local store - it was awesome. I felt like I had found my niche and within a year became good enough that I started to read people at another local store. I had a good sized clientelle and had a good line going during the semi annual psychic fairs. That was when I truly felt as if I was me/myself.

Life intruded and I was pulled away from it for a few years. Felt like a part of me was missing. Finally after moving to this latest home, I feel in a place where I can read and help people again. I know it is part of my calling and just want to help.

If you have any questions, please feel free to message me. I would love to help

blessings,
cs7

MSN | YIM  
IP Logged

celticsoul7

Just Breathe...
mississippi
Re: CelticSoul7's Bio
Reply #1 - 04/25/12 at 23:30:35

I should have also noted that I read tarot cards, but also utilize mediumship, and psychic reading within it. It all works together. I use the cards as a guide, like a storybook and spirit guides me on the story lines that pertain to you.. if that makes sense Smiley .
I also have taught tarot class in the past, with the idea that each card has a different meaning depending on the person being read. I let spirit guide me.

Thanks for reading this!

cs

MSN | YIM  
IP Logged

EphamE

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #2 - 04/25/12 at 23:41:32

Hello Celticsoul! That was an interesting read. I enjoyed it. If I was to consider myself a "normal" person, I'd be able to march right on through all of these topics offering a reading and make a request without any kind of hesitation. However I'm not normal (hahaha), and I'd feel bad if all I did was search out readings from each and every possible person. But one more couldn't hurt, could it?

Your Bio piqued my interest, so I was wondering if you could give me a reading? I did receive one (my first) a few days ago, so perhaps this will be my last (for a while, anyway...)

I'd really appreciate it. Thank you.

IP Logged

celticsoul7

Just Breathe...
mississippi
Reply #3 - 04/25/12 at 23:47:06

HI Epham,
when would you like to try this? Just let me and I will try to accomodate you.  
Thanks,
cs

MSN | YIM  
IP Logged

EphamE

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #4 - 04/25/12 at 23:51:08

I'm going to assume you use chat or something similar in your readings, right? So you don't do forum-based readings? Well that's something new, that's for sure. Well, when would it be possible? I'm not what one would consider to be a "busy person." Haha.

The chat here really does not want to work for me. I've attempted installing the Java application multiple times, and though it tells me that it's installed... it's not. Which is strange.
« Last Edit: 04/26/12 at 01:07:40 by EphamE »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 43