04/30/17 at 23:31:39
Welcome, Guest. Please Login
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › BabyBear's BIO & Feedback :)
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7
(Read 4633 times)
XxbeccaxX

I love the paranormal

North Yorkshire
BabyBear's BIO & Feedback :)
03/02/12 at 20:00:00

Hello Everyone Smiley

Ive been a member on ABT since 2010, I joined because i felt lost, lost in life, my self and didnt know where my life was heading all i new is i needed some comfort & some one to say its ok. I definatly found that & much much more on ABT! i have made friends, made new friends and im pretty much here everyday.Everyone ive had the pleasure of meeting have been so special in thier own way, regardless of gifts. Ive learnt so much about myself and grown in confidence just being around you all and the light you all have Smiley and i can see i will be here for a very long time yet ... so your stuck with me hehe!!

So, a little about myself.....My screen name as you know is BabyBear Smiley this is because i am infact expecting my 2nd child within the next 25 weeks, and i have a 4yr old son whom i adore and is my main light in my life. My real name is Rebecca, i am 24yrs old and was born in Cheshire,UK.

I had a very challenging childhood and was very withdrawn from a young age which i think has some how connected with why i have the gifts i have.

I am a complete & utter dreamer and have a very vivid imagination, im very artistic. I am one of those 'lovey-dovey' types and a complete sappy,slushy person pretty much all the time Smiley

I cant say when i realized i had any sort of gift until 1999, or at least connected anything with the psychic or spiritual world.

Our house did have a spirit, something i think i picked up on quite quickly, obviously sensing an atmosphere,  then sensing a presence, strange happenings and constantly hearing my name being called thinking it was my dad.

still withdrawn at that point the idea of spirits completely terrified me and still does to this day, but its something i have come to terms with and live with. sometimes my imagination runs wild with things ive seen on tv/film or scary stories ive read about so called spooks, but i am still deeply intrigued by them.

I am also an em-path, alot of issues and hurdles in life ive had so far ive always thought to be something ive done wrong or something i hadnt done. but realizing now (without knowing about grounding) i left myself open to peoples negativity and some days i could be high as a kite just to come crashing down. I am a great worrier and take on alot of peoples problems and always end up feeling just as bad as they do, this is something i aim to develop so i can stop myself getting so connected.

I have in the past also seen things in dreams that have had a connection with something that happens days later, ive never been able to make sense of them until after its happened. Ive also had one pre-monition for my sister.

I also read which is my strongest gift to me, i work with angel oracle cards which i find peaceful, and get a warmth from. I chose Angels because to me angels represent beauty, positivity, light,warmth, strength and love! and i have never felt anything that negative Smiley

I have been told many times that i am a LIGHT-WORKER with my compassion, love & empathy combined means i have great energies for helping others and helping them towards a greater light and out of the shadows and also to share the positivity and great amounts of love that i carry with me.

I like to ask lots of questions and i like to learn! i hope in being a practice reader and being on ABT that i can develop and become established in the gifts i have, to be able to move forward with confidence,fear-free and self assured.

I am a very bubbly chatty person and will offer my time to anyone in need of it

***** please be aware that i am only practicing and cant guarantee that my readings will always be in depth or 100% matched to you.

I hope i can read for you wonderful people, friends and new members Smiley

( please only request if you have done 10 posts)

Light ...blessings and much much love to you all!!!

BabyBear x x x x x x x x

feather.jpg (6 KB | )
feather.jpg

IP Logged

michee
God Member

I Love The Paranormal

Canada
Re: BabyBear's BIO & Feedback :)
Reply #1 - 03/24/12 at 22:12:58

Hello Babybear!!  Smiley
I don't want a reading but wanted to say I'm so happy to have just stumbled across your bio! After chatting with you in chat last night, I can just tell that you will help a lot of people. Glad you put up a bio!!  Smiley
Light and Love,
michee

~The more that you empower the lives of others

the more that you empower your own life ~

IP Logged

XxbeccaxX

I love the paranormal

North Yorkshire
Reply #2 - 05/28/12 at 16:57:59

Thanks Michee!! Cheesy unfortunatly ive been having a few complications with the pregnancy and moving home so not been able to get online much, but i am still here and hopefully spend a little time with everyone on here xxxx

IP Logged

bean bag

<3 is the key
united states
Reply #3 - 07/09/12 at 12:40:15

wow you sound so much like myself and I wud love a reading when u have time Smiley

IP Logged

XxbeccaxX

I love the paranormal

North Yorkshire
Reply #4 - 01/14/15 at 19:59:32

Hey Everyone, After quite a legnthy time away ( to have my little girl and raise my family) I am now feeling ready to come back and share my qaulities with you all Smiley I found my way back after a troublesome time and am now just starting to find my way again, and it has been so much easier knowing i have such great support from you all!! I hope to begin reads again soon!!!!! so please feel free to drop me a post on here and i will respond, maybe not straight away as dont forget i am a busy mommy but i will do my very best!

Love to you all! YES BABY BEAR IS BACK!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7