Feb 19th, 2017, 9:06pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Manuela's Bio
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
(Read 4078 times)
Manuela
Grande Fellow

Netherlands
Manuela's Bio
Sep 25th, 2011, 12:26pm

What can i say i am more so forced to make a bio  Cheesy
Most of you know me.... im not the average Joe .. actually im no Joe but a Joelle. From a young age i have seen spirits and i must say im happy i dont see them anymore. My gifts are kinda random.
I came to abt to search for answers what i had seen when being younger. I have always been curious but scared in a way as well. I met wonderfull people here who helped me and came to understand the things i feel are not what an average human being can feel or hear.

Sometimes i get messages from spirits, i can trace objects that went missing. At times i can read pictures and sometimes i get premonitions as well. I dont read often only when it comes to me.
Having a bio will raise expectations and uhm well i dont do well with expectations. I will read when i feel the need cause that way i know that what i get is for you and its not a forced message that i will try to get when i get a request to read.

If i feel the need to read for you i will approach you.

I could have actually cut this short in 1 sentence:
Hi my name is Manuela, my gifts are very random just like the things that come out of my mouth at times....

IP Logged

6cats
Moderators

Meeoooww

Re: Manuela's Bio
Reply #1 - Sep 25th, 2011, 8:20pm

Thank you Manny for the great reading you gave me the other day,
I am happy that I have somewhere to post my feedback now  as it is well deserved,
I answered yes to everything you said in your read, I could relate to all the information that you gave to me,
It was nice that my Aunty came for a visit, she was a character, and you described the way she looked very accurately so there was no guessing who this was,
I was also happy about your future predictions and I will keep you informed, seems I have things to look forward to,
I hope that you do more reads in the future as you have so much to offer.
Hugs

"All those who are unhappy in the world are so as a result of their desire for their own happiness.
All those who are happy in the world are so as a result of their desire for the happiness of others

IP Logged

saina
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

India
Reply #2 - Sep 26th, 2011, 6:37am

Ela. rofl. nice .. so that explains how you came to see the portal . Cheesy

Rofl .. lol Who forced btw. lol
Tongue Roll Eyes Smiley

You can encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated.
- Maya Angelou

IP Logged

saina
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

India
Reply #3 - Sep 26th, 2011, 6:38am

annnd ela I am bored  Smiley Smiley

You can encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated.
- Maya Angelou

IP Logged

xmittenKittenX

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #4 - Sep 28th, 2011, 10:32am

manny i love your sence of humor!

YIM  
IP Logged

EagleSpirit
Fellow Member

Be Open to the Possibility

Australia
Reply #5 - Oct 3rd, 2011, 6:13am

Can I just say YOU ROCK MANUELA !!!!!  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley [smiley=party (2).gif] Smiley Smiley Smiley I cant imagine ABT without you!!! Even when ur angry  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Roll Eyes That is all ......  Cheesy Lips Sealed

IP Logged

Seagypsy
Moderators

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #6 - Oct 3rd, 2011, 2:22pm

Well, I finally found your feedback page Grin Wasn't easy either .....

Thank you so much for my surprise reading! The validation was amazing, Manuela. The statue that you saw was just unreal... I am in awe.... and still laughing about it. Wink

Now no more hiding or Mom will get that wooden spoon out Grin

Thank you again Manuela. Smiley Smiley

I've shared this picture with you as part of the validation..... Smiley

"Those who hear not the music,
Think the dancers mad."

IP Logged

princesspeach
Full Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #7 - Oct 7th, 2011, 4:54am

I'd love a reading from you dear....from what ive seen during picture readings you read me so perfectly, I feel like we got a good connection. hope to see you online Smiley

IP Logged

Rowan
Interim Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

ontario, canada
Reply #8 - Oct 7th, 2011, 4:31pm

thank you so much for the wonderful reading manny!  it was fantastic, you are a kind and very special soul xxxxxxxxxx

IP Logged

6cats
Moderators

Meeoooww

Reply #9 - Dec 9th, 2011, 3:50pm

Hi Manuela,

Update:
I was  remembering your words from when you did me a reading
You told me that loses will happen before I can gain, (or words like that) I didn't understand it at the time but I sure do now.

I will not go into details but this as happened,
Thank you for the spot on reading hugs

"All those who are unhappy in the world are so as a result of their desire for their own happiness.
All those who are happy in the world are so as a result of their desire for the happiness of others

IP Logged

finding-peace
Moderators

Live life, love life,
enjoy life

Reply #10 - Nov 8th, 2012, 7:48pm

Manu,
Thank you for the reading you were right on and it meant so much  Smiley Smiley I really enjoyed it and you caught the personalities perfectly  Smiley

Smiley Smiley

Love yourself first

IP Logged

Maia
Grande Fellow

~Our actions are our only
true possessions~~
uk
Reply #11 - Jun 16th, 2014, 8:17pm

hug hugs Just wanted to say, received a reading tonight from you and was blown away with the accuracy, the beauty of timing to come through and the love in which you gave it over to me, you are very gifted and I almost felt jake with us as you did the reading, very strong and beautiful connection and cant thank you enough, from the bottom of my heart, believe in your gift, for it is absolutely needed in this universe hugs

Lotsa love Mia xxxxxxxxxxx

Like a hole in the paper is both in the paper
and yet not of paper,
so is the supreme state
in the very centre of consciousness,
and yet beyond consciousness.

When I see I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I see I am everything, That is love. And between these two, my life flows. ~Sri

IP Logged

spirit horse
Full Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #12 - Oct 21st, 2014, 9:58pm

Hi Manu , you got me by surprise  today lol  it was very nice that you had a message for me and knew it was for me Smiley .I wanna thank you for the message i waited for this for a long long time ,young lady you had me in tears of joy and gave me peace with  letting me know that my grandma is with me .You are awsome thank you so much you made my day  .Big Hugs !BTW i feel kinda special now  to be the first you know what i mean lol .Keep up the good work you make a diffrence Smiley best luck to you and lotta love

IP Logged

Blueskye11-Amber
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Canada
Reply #13 - Oct 26th, 2014, 11:15pm

I would enjoy a reading Smiley

IP Logged

Manuela
Grande Fellow

Netherlands
Reply #14 - Oct 27th, 2014, 6:57pm

Hello blue,

I am sorry but i dont read by request, its posted on my bio as well.
I am not sure if you read the guidelines on how to get a reading but you need to have 10 decent forumposts. I checked and for the moment i only count 3 for you. Keep in mind decent meaning more then 1 liners, requests dont count and it needs to contribute to the posts your posting at.

The best readings are the ones that come when you dont expect them. Hang around get to know people and be patient is the best i can give you.

Regards,
Manuela

IP Logged

6cats
Moderators

Meeoooww

Reply #15 - May 31st, 2015, 7:44pm

Hi Manuela,

Thank you so much for a surprise short reading,
I will look out for the White bird.

You were right about my situation and what i should do,

You are an awesome lady

IP Logged

ravenswings
Full Member Level 2

Columbus Ohio
Reply #16 - Nov 5th, 2015, 2:16am

love you manu, you've been such a blessing to me here at abt.

IP Logged

Manuela
Grande Fellow

Netherlands
Reply #17 - Nov 7th, 2015, 9:36am

<3 just keep in mind the blessing goes both ways!

IP Logged

Hail9694

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #18 - Mar 29th, 2016, 12:54am

Hello manuela! I would love to have a reading on you if possible or if you get anything I would appreciate it! I have been going through some rough patches and need some clarity. Never sought a medium before because of all the scammers, however i am a firm believer in them and would love any kind of input!
I do understand you don't do request readings, I just would like to make myself know and that I am new to this site and seeking much guidance! If and whenever you do get a reading I would be more than appreciative

My name is hailey and I'm 19 if that would help any for details!

Have a blessed day and Namaste!
« Last Edit: Mar 29th, 2016, 1:17am by Hail9694 »  

IP Logged

Firedragon20
Interim Member Level 2

Rawer
Florida
Reply #19 - May 27th, 2016, 6:12pm

Hello Manuela!

I don't need a reading or anything but I heard from the grape vine you are great at finding lost items?

I Lost two items of mine which I am sure in the house somewhere and I have no clue where they are.

First item is a game for my 3DS its Pokemon Omega ruby, I know its around somewhere but I for the life of me have no idea where. I really need it around if its gone for good I don't know what I'd do.

Last item is my pendulum I haven't seen it in a while but I would like to have it back again. Its a bit small its got gold-stone I think its called for the pendulum part. At the end of the chain is a dragon fly.

I'd highly appreciate if you could help me find these items.

Thank you and have a good day. Smiley

I'm on the chat mostly!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1