12/12/17 at 12:13:14
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Manuela's Bio
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(Read 5009 times)
Manuela
God Member

Netherlands
Manuela's Bio
09/25/11 at 12:26:39

What can i say i am more so forced to make a bio  Cheesy
Most of you know me.... im not the average Joe .. actually im no Joe but a Joelle. From a young age i have seen spirits and i must say im happy i dont see them anymore. My gifts are kinda random.
I came to abt to search for answers what i had seen when being younger. I have always been curious but scared in a way as well. I met wonderfull people here who helped me and came to understand the things i feel are not what an average human being can feel or hear.

Sometimes i get messages from spirits, i can trace objects that went missing. At times i can read pictures and sometimes i get premonitions as well. I dont read often only when it comes to me.
Having a bio will raise expectations and uhm well i dont do well with expectations. I will read when i feel the need cause that way i know that what i get is for you and its not a forced message that i will try to get when i get a request to read.

If i feel the need to read for you i will approach you.

I could have actually cut this short in 1 sentence:
Hi my name is Manuela, my gifts are very random just like the things that come out of my mouth at times....

IP Logged

6cats
God Member

Meeoooww

Re: Manuela's Bio
Reply #1 - 09/25/11 at 20:20:19

Thank you Manny for the great reading you gave me the other day,
I am happy that I have somewhere to post my feedback now  as it is well deserved,
I answered yes to everything you said in your read, I could relate to all the information that you gave to me,
It was nice that my Aunty came for a visit, she was a character, and you described the way she looked very accurately so there was no guessing who this was,
I was also happy about your future predictions and I will keep you informed, seems I have things to look forward to,
I hope that you do more reads in the future as you have so much to offer.
Hugs

"All those who are unhappy in the world are so as a result of their desire for their own happiness.
All those who are happy in the world are so as a result of their desire for the happiness of others

IP Logged

saina

I Love The Paranormal

India
Reply #2 - 09/26/11 at 06:37:10

Ela. rofl. nice .. so that explains how you came to see the portal . Cheesy

Rofl .. lol Who forced btw. lol
Tongue Roll Eyes Smiley

You can encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated.
- Maya Angelou

IP Logged

saina

I Love The Paranormal

India
Reply #3 - 09/26/11 at 06:38:19

annnd ela I am bored  Smiley Smiley

You can encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated.
- Maya Angelou

IP Logged

xmittenKittenX

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #4 - 09/28/11 at 10:32:52

manny i love your sence of humor!

YIM  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4