06/26/17 at 11:23:14
Welcome, Guest. Please Login
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Kimorents Bio and feedback
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 17
(Read 17897 times)
kimorents

I Love The Paranormal

Alabama USA
Kimorents Bio and feedback
08/06/11 at 19:51:50

Hi my name is Kim. I am a Medium and Intuitive reader.

I have had most of my abilities for as long as I can remember.
Psychic ability was the norm in my family. My Grandmother and Mother were both Mediums so I never really even thought to question life after death or psychic abilities. I can imagine for alot of people some of our family conversations would seem quite odd now that I think about it!

Most of my adult life I focused on raising a family and my career. I was always deeply drawn to helping others so I chose psychology and social work as a career path. I still find no greater joy then to see someone open to the love and beauty that is their true self.

It was only after all my children moved away that I chose to develop my psychic abilities to assist others. I am a Reiki Master and also have studied other forms of healing. Healing is my passion! My favorite creative hobby is making gemstone jewelry filled with Reiki for others.

I have spent the last 5 yrs as a reader and assistant both online and in private helping others thru spirit messages, psychic reads; or assisting them to develop their own ability's .

I am looking forward to working with you! Namaste.

Love lights the way,
Kimorents xxxxx

« Last Edit: 10/14/15 at 21:38:35 by Steve »  

IP Logged

6cats
God Member

Meeoooww

Re: Kimorents Bio and feedback
Reply #1 - 08/19/11 at 23:53:29

Looks like i am your first feedback lol
Thank you so much for my reading, you were very accurate in all you said about my predicament and my hopes in life, you just about summed me up.
Your reading though short was informative and enjoyable,
Once again a big thank you, it was totally unexpected.... hugs

"All those who are unhappy in the world are so as a result of their desire for their own happiness.
All those who are happy in the world are so as a result of their desire for the happiness of others

IP Logged

VeryCatLike

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #2 - 08/20/11 at 00:07:46

Ya did relatively good, all cept with the numbers thing.  Just keep it up and ya will be a pro in na time flat.

IP Logged

liz p

I Love The Paranormal

Palatine, il
Reply #3 - 08/21/11 at 23:10:03

Thank you for sharing your information.  If you are able I would love a reading.

AIM  
IP Logged

..Holly..
God Member

Reply #4 - 08/24/11 at 18:14:34

Hi (((hugs))) Wanted to thank you for the reading. It was to the point and gave me some confirmation on a message I had been given only that morning.

Thank you and glad to know you. <3

Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 17