(Read 28912 times)
Kim Witchypoo
Interim Member

I love my Spooks .......

Australia
Quick Way of Connecting with your Spirit Guide
03/07/11 at 12:55:11

Connecting with your Spirit Guide
There are probably a million of these posts up lol but we are all different.
Smiley Smiley
Connecting to you Spirit Guide is much easier then may think. Just remember there is no right or wrong way of doing this as everyone is different. This is just my experience and what I have taught in Psychic Development Circles.

∑         Make sure you find a nice quiet place away from distractions and noise.
∑         Always say a little prayer. Iím not religious so I always ask may everything that I receive be for my highest good.
∑         Get your self comfortable
∑         Ok when you are ready, close your eyes and try and still your mind Ė this can  be tricky for some at first so donít worry if it takes a few attempts to do this, it can take anywhere from a minute to several minutes but just keep trying. Try focusing just on your breathing this usually helps.
∑         Now when you are ready kindly ask your guide to please come in ( they are usually there but you may feel the energy in the room or around you change).
∑         You will usually feel your guides presence and you may feel different energy in the room , this can be anything from a light tingling on your head charkra or even a smell or a touch. Try to remember how your guide comes in as this will help you recognise them in future communications you have with them. If the energy feels heavy just ask them to step back a bit. They will always oblige.
∑         Now when you can feel your guide as mentioned above ask them simple questions like Ė are you male or female? Ė do you have a name?
∑         Donít be disappointed if you do not receive anything the first couple of times as sometimes spirits energy is very subtle as to not scare you. They gradually will get stronger.
∑         Now spirit usually starts to communicate with you through your mind usually with your own voice and this is so not to worry you and helps with learning to connect.
∑         Now you will probably feel this energy at the top of your head or left side of your head closer to your ear. Remember everyone is different, I receive my messages from the left side and hear their voices from the left but communicate it and pass on their messages from the right side.
∑         Now as you get used to your guides energy start getting to know them. They arenít scary they are here to help not to hinder. Remember in the beginning keep this and questions simple especially when you are first starting. Always thank them and have fun they are a hoot especially when you are bored. And you will never be lonely I tell you lol
∑         Good luck and any questions pls post and I will endeavour to answer them for you xx

Blessings
Witchypoo xx

WWW Kim Witchypoo  
IP Logged

Amzey

loves to smile!
uk
Re: Quick Way of Connecting with your Spirit Guide
Reply #1 - 03/07/11 at 20:30:17

hey kim i loved reading this i cant wait to try this technique out, as i said before to u i struggle to sdit still and relax enough without sleeping!
so ty again this is much appreciated
xxx amz xxx
ps hope ya leg is feeling better x

IP Logged

Kim Witchypoo
Interim Member

I love my Spooks .......

Australia
Reply #2 - 03/07/11 at 22:06:54

Thanks for your reply. I know it seems simple but this is how I even got my children connecting with their guides. I have taught this the same way for many years. Its just my experience and not gospel but I have had people in my groups say its so easy compared to other groups they have tried. The stilling the mind usually seems the tricky bit lol Let me know how you go Smiley
And my leg is slowly healing thankyou for asking  Kiss

WWW Kim Witchypoo  
IP Logged

Spirit_sights
Fellow Member

I love the Paranormal
and Avantasia + Lordi

Ontario, Canada
Reply #3 - 03/09/11 at 21:33:28

I wish I could I have tried SOOOO many times to contact my guide but she wont come to me Sad

Love&Light
Spirit_sights

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 47
Send Topic Print