Feb 19th, 2017, 9:03pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsPsychics, Mediums and Spirit Guides › Quick Way of Connecting with your Spirit Guide
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 11
(Read 42306 times)
Kim Witchypoo
Interim Member

I love my Spooks .......

Australia
Quick Way of Connecting with your Spirit Guide
Mar 7th, 2011, 12:55pm

Connecting with your Spirit Guide
There are probably a million of these posts up lol but we are all different.  Smiley Smiley
Connecting to you Spirit Guide is much easier then may think. Just remember there is no right or wrong way of doing this as everyone is different. This is just my experience and what I have taught in Psychic Development Circles.

Make sure you find a nice quiet place away from distractions and noise.
- Always say a little prayer. I'm not religious so I always ask may everything that I receive be for my highest good.
- Get your self comfortable
- Ok when you are ready, close your eyes and try and still your mind this can be tricky for some at first so don't worry if it takes a few attempts to do this, it can take anywhere from a minute to several minutes but just keep trying. Try focusing just on your breathing this usually helps.
- Now when you are ready kindly ask your guide to please come in ( they are usually there but you may feel the energy in the room or around you change).
- You will usually feel your guides presence and you may feel different energy in the room , this can be anything from a light tingling on your head charkra or even a smell or a touch. Try to remember how your guide comes in as this will help you recognize them in future communications you have with them. If the energy feels heavy just ask them to step back a bit. They will always oblige.
- Now when you can feel your guide as mentioned above ask them simple questions like are you male or female? Do you have a name?
- Don't be disappointed if you do not receive anything the first couple of times as sometimes spirits energy is very subtle as to not scare you. They gradually will get stronger.
- Now spirit usually starts to communicate with you through your mind usually with your own voice and this is so not to worry you and helps with learning to connect.
- Now you will probably feel this energy at the top of your head or left side of your head closer to your ear. Remember everyone is different, I receive my messages from the left side and hear their voices from the left but communicate it and pass on their messages from the right side.
- Now as you get used to your guides energy start getting to know them. They aren't scary they are here to help not to hinder. Remember in the beginning keep this and questions simple especially when you are first starting. Always thank them and have fun they are a hoot especially when you are bored. And you will never be lonely I tell you lol

Good luck and any questions please post and I will endeavor to answer them for you xx

Blessings
Witchypoo xx

« Last Edit: Oct 6th, 2015, 1:14pm by Steve »  
WWW | MSN  
IP Logged

Amzey

loves to smile!
uk
Re: Quick Way of Connecting with your Spirit Guide
Reply #1 - Mar 7th, 2011, 8:30pm

hey kim i loved reading this i cant wait to try this technique out, as i said before to u i struggle to sdit still and relax enough without sleeping!
so ty again this is much appreciated
xxx amz xxx
ps hope ya leg is feeling better x

IP Logged

Kim Witchypoo
Interim Member

I love my Spooks .......

Australia
Reply #2 - Mar 7th, 2011, 10:06pm

Thanks for your reply. I know it seems simple but this is how I even got my children connecting with their guides. I have taught this the same way for many years. Its just my experience and not gospel but I have had people in my groups say its so easy compared to other groups they have tried. The stilling the mind usually seems the tricky bit lol Let me know how you go Smiley
And my leg is slowly healing thankyou for asking  Kiss

WWW | MSN  
IP Logged

Spirit_sights
Fellow Member

I love the Paranormal
and Avantasia + Lordi

Ontario, Canada
Reply #3 - Mar 9th, 2011, 9:33pm

I wish I could I have tried SOOOO many times to contact my guide but she wont come to me Sad

Love&Light
Spirit_sights

IP Logged

Kim Witchypoo
Interim Member

I love my Spooks .......

Australia
Reply #4 - Mar 10th, 2011, 12:41am

Spirit Sights patience is a big thing .... and I feel he is already around you but his energy subtle ... just keep trying everyday for a wk u will master it

xx

WWW | MSN  
IP Logged

Amzey

loves to smile!
uk
Reply #5 - Mar 10th, 2011, 12:21pm

That's lovely to hear for spirit sights kim! Let me know if u pick up anything for me lol! Sometimes it feels like u aren't getting anywhere! Xxx Wink

IP Logged

Spirit_sights
Fellow Member

I love the Paranormal
and Avantasia + Lordi

Ontario, Canada
Reply #6 - Mar 10th, 2011, 1:00pm

My guide is a she thought isnt it? or do I have more than one?

Love&Light
Spirit_sights

IP Logged

wali

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #7 - Mar 10th, 2011, 2:38pm

Spirit_sights wrote on Mar 9th, 2011, 9:33pm:
I wish I could I have tried SOOOO many times to contact my guide but she wont come to me Sad

Spirit_sights wrote on Mar 9th, 2011, 9:33pm:

Hi Spirit_Sights,
As you say you have tried many times and I'm sure you have been doing it right.
Guides can sometimes be very subtle in the way they manifest to us. This means they might not appear in the way we imagine they would. Perhaps they will not be seen, heard or felt.
This idea might give you something more to explore, it's possible you just havent noticed ther presense.
It is not always necessary that they become known to us, if not their influence on our lives is no less powerful.
Cheers, Wali.

« Last Edit: Mar 10th, 2011, 2:39pm by wali »  

IP Logged

Spirit_sights
Fellow Member

I love the Paranormal
and Avantasia + Lordi

Ontario, Canada
Reply #8 - Mar 10th, 2011, 10:18pm

Hey Wali,
well I can see spirits in full so I dont know why I cant see her

Love&Light
Spirit_sights

IP Logged

wali

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #9 - Mar 11th, 2011, 12:01am

Spirit_sights wrote on Mar 10th, 2011, 10:18pm:
Hey Wali,
well I can see spirits in full so I dont know why I cant see her

This will probarbly work for you Spirit_Sights;
Choose a time around twilight to sit in front of a mirror while the natural daylight is fading.
Instead of looking straight at your reflection, concentrate your gaze about one or two inches to the left of your face at eye level, hold your gaze there.
It will only take a few moments before your curiosity is satisfied.
If you feel at all uneasy, wrap your fingers around your thumbs for natural protection, just as we see infants doing.

Blessings, Wali.

IP Logged

Spirit_sights
Fellow Member

I love the Paranormal
and Avantasia + Lordi

Ontario, Canada
Reply #10 - Mar 11th, 2011, 3:21am

Why do infants do that and i do that all the time!
and what will that do? lol im too curious XD
Love&Light
Spirit_sights

Love&Light
Spirit_sights

IP Logged

wali

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #11 - Mar 11th, 2011, 3:52pm

[quote author=40565B5E370 link=1299502511/11#11 date=1299858555]Spirit_sights wrote on Mar 11th, 2011, 3:21am:
Why do infants do that and i do that all the time!
and what will that do? lol im too curious XD
Love&Light
Spirit_sights

All our most important centres of psychic vitality including the solar plexus seem to be connected to our thumbs.
Wrapping the fingers around them not only preserves this energy but is also an instant and effective protection while connecting to the psychic planes; if we feel in need of it.

Some of the techniques and practices related to spiritual development were discovered by observing the behaviour of infants; especially their breathing, from which the science of breath later evolved.

Cheers, Wali.
« Last Edit: Mar 11th, 2011, 8:57pm by wali »  

IP Logged

Spirit_sights
Fellow Member

I love the Paranormal
and Avantasia + Lordi

Ontario, Canada
Reply #12 - Mar 12th, 2011, 1:41pm

wow ! Shocked neat  i never knew that
Thanks a bunch Wali
Cheers, Spirit_sights

Love&Light
Spirit_sights

IP Logged

bluelight
Junior Member Level 2

Possible Dream!!!
indiana, usa
Reply #13 - Mar 24th, 2011, 7:58pm

Would anyone help tell  to contact my guide?  I am try to do what you say Kim. But I have hard time.. to do it.  Can you see my guide?
thank you so much.  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Cherry1

Different body, same soul

The Philippines
Reply #14 - Mar 25th, 2011, 6:13am

Hey there Kim Smiley

Just want to say this post is exactly what I was looking for! I enjoyed reading your post and i'm actually quite excited to try it Cheesy

I just have a couple of questions - open to anyone reading this.

Ive heard the best way to contact your spirit guide is to meditate. I find that my brain is always buzzing! After I meditate I find that my head is throbbing similar to headaches. Why is this?

A member has told me it's because i'm not grounded Huh

How many attempts can you make until you contact your guide?

Would love to hear all your experiences contacting your spirit guides Grin Grin Grin

Much Love

-Cherry1

IP Logged

Kim Witchypoo
Interim Member

I love my Spooks .......

Australia
Reply #15 - Mar 28th, 2011, 5:07am

Hey everyone thanks so much for replies... being newish couldnt find my post lol and didnt add to favs...

Ok best advice I ever recieved from a person was when u want to connect or cant .... wait for it .... go do house work it requires little mental energy and is reptative... best thing is washin up music blaring ... im serious... or go have a energy release like go for a pee... might get in trouble for that buts its true... vacuming requires no mental progress or effort just chill and let it come...

Im serious try it ... you wont be dissapointed but do it with open mind cause the more u try the harder it will be....

let me know how u all go now ive saved this post lol

WWW | MSN  
IP Logged

Kim Witchypoo
Interim Member

I love my Spooks .......

Australia
Reply #16 - Mar 28th, 2011, 5:11am

Hey Cherryl .... you were saying someone told you ur mind buzzing because your not grounded....

Well Im half aboriginal belive it or not rofl ... best thing to do is go weed the garden or dig little hole and just sit and ponder with ur feet in it hun ... when i in a mood my hub who is strick catholic tells me to get out side locks door and dont come back in until im grounded rofl ./..

otherways go to beach and walk in water.. stand in the rain .. naked is fun ... or just potter around or lie on grass dont think there is a right way or wrong way there is not .. hope this helped

Blessings
Witchypoo xx  Cheesy

WWW | MSN  
IP Logged

Cherry1

Different body, same soul

The Philippines
Reply #17 - Mar 28th, 2011, 9:14am

Thanks Witchypoo! Smiley

I am about to walk my two gorgeous dogs and i will walk on the grass maybe even just lay on the grass and watch the clouds.

My meditation is getting better still throbbing but not as intense, also i have been keeping a dreaming journal

p.s nice to meet you!

Much love

Cherry1

IP Logged

Sowhat

Reply #18 - Apr 9th, 2011, 12:52am

Thank you for the " recipe", will try it out tomorrow as I know nothing about my spirit guide(s)..

Hope this works!

DC.

IP Logged

Nahimana
Private

Reply #19 - Apr 24th, 2011, 8:20pm

Should there not be any meditation music playing or noises outside of my apt.. i cannot control..  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 11