12/12/17 at 12:14:50
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Gracie Hatchet's Bio-Offering readings.
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 937
(Read 1212221 times)
Gracie Hatchet
God Member

California
Gracie Hatchet's Bio-Offering readings.
01/19/11 at 15:59:42

Hello,

Free One Question Readings or general readings on chat only. Please refer to the Event calendar for times and dates.

Full readings are available for a small gift, please make an appointment. After the gift is made, I expect to hear from you for a time and date with in a 48 hour window or I will refund your money and there is a 5.00 dollar charge for refunds.

When I read someone, all I need is your screen name, gender and age. I don't need a picture, not at first anyway. I like to get to know your energy first. So don't send me more than I ask for please. You must be over 18 for me to give you a reading and don't lie, it throws off the reading, besides, I'm psychic, I'll know.

I don't tell people of impending death but I will warn you if I see something bad and can give you alternatives.

I can sometimes tell when your health is compromised but I'm not a doctor and won't give any health advise other than go to the doctor.

Spirits are around me all the time and occasionally I can call one forward to give you a message if I have their first name and age at time of death.

Future is fluid and changes with an action and even a thought, I can't take responsibility for your future, it's yours.

Animals are a large part of my readings, they usually represent people that resemble them. For instance. I may see a poodle but it's really a girl with pony tails. I see a snapping dog but it's really a person that snaps at people or you personally. Pets do pop in from time to time also, most are very psychic.

Metaphors are another thing so you have to look for the meaning and I think the search for meaning is just as important as the actual meaning, I will tell you what I think it means or what it means to me but it's your reading and you have to make the piece fit.

I'm an empath, I feel what you feel and sometimes smell, taste, hear and see. I get snippets of your life, not a movie.

Free One Question Readings or general readings on chat only. Please refer to the Event calendar for times and dates. Full readings are available for a small gift, please make an appointment. After the gift is made, I expect to hear from you for a time and date with in a 48 hour window or I will refund your money and there is a 5.00 dollar charge for refunds.

Gracie Hatchet.
« Last Edit: 05/20/16 at 22:13:52 by Helen »  

IP Logged

peacfuldragon

I Love The Paranormal

Spokane Washington
Re: Gracie Hatchet's Bio-Offering readings.
Reply #1 - 01/19/11 at 17:25:09

Hi Gracie......screen name is peacfuldragon age is 57

Do not annoy the dragon, for you are crunchy and taste good with tartar sauce.

IP Logged

RavenMoon

Minnesota
Reply #2 - 01/19/11 at 18:23:52

Hi Gracie! Nice to meet you hun! I would love for you to give me anything you get!
Thanks So Much! Hugs!

Screen name: RavenMoon

IP Logged

Gracie Hatchet
God Member

California
Reply #3 - 01/19/11 at 20:52:23

Hi Peacfuldragon and RavenMoon,

I will try to give you both a reading first thing in my morning, baring unseen circumstances.

Gracie

IP Logged

AndreaMc
God Member

Reply #4 - 01/19/11 at 21:01:36

I am glad I met you already (pic worth 1000words)...sooo sweet to see how much you care and want to help others....

BTW I like your NO MEAN PEOPLE rule... Smiley
« Last Edit: 01/20/11 at 15:55:14 by AndreaMc »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 937