08/17/17 at 08:57:45
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Feedback for rainbowwarrior
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 9
(Read 6811 times)
SamanthaJ
God Member

You'll never walk alone

E.Sussex, England
Feedback for rainbowwarrior
01/01/11 at 21:40:36

Hi Rainbowwarrior

Thanks for your reading today, I can take all of the information but not the person who plays guitar and the name steve with a moss-sounding surname , but as you said it could be linked to the future  Smiley

I can take the names you mentioned, Carol,Shirley, Jim (there was another but can't remember) point is you were spot on  Smiley

You were spot on about my sister and the song 'candle in the wind'
I have been playing that song recently,
I'm still wondering what spirit meant about the food but i think i understand the message they want to get through  Grin

Thanks alot you were spot on about many other little things that no-one would know ... or guess  Smiley so was great confirmation for me

well done

Sam

IP Logged

Shell.
God Member

Hello Friends ... smile
it confuses them <3
Sydney Australia
Re: Feedback for rainbowwarrior
Reply #1 - 01/03/11 at 16:56:22

Hi Rainbowwarrior

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

I loved loved loved my reading tonight hun ,I just had a really great reading from you . I wish to thank you so much . Smiley Smiley
My reading, It made a lot of sense, and you coming up with the sausage roll was a classic , think it means I'm getting my job back! because I dont eat them.. but I love half days at work. Lets hope thats it <3. Ok the gold fish thing was truly amazing and it blew me away. None knew about it only spirit because they were the ones who gave me it. I know why it came through because I needed to remember about the magic . Your right I'm very forgetful . In the whole reading I didnt say no to you once . Everything was spot on , and things I needed to focus on and recall .

Thank you again from the bottom of my heart

love and light
Michelle

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Smile... It Confuses Them <3

IP Logged

lou_s_1988

I Love The Paranormal

dublin ireland
Reply #2 - 01/04/11 at 04:48:36

hi, you were spot on, about all the names you said like kerri and phil. and the left side of the face was my grandfather. with the crossroads i was wondering to go back to college or stay with work, and the scrambled egg was when we all got drunk one night my friend egged her house and car. and the red blanket was knitted 4 me by my great grandmother whos anaverisry is coming up soon and lilliys are my fav flowers, you really helped sort out what was bothering me and getting me down
i want to thank you from the bottem of my heart

Smiley Smiley

love life and keep beliving xoxox
MSN | GTalk | Skype/VoIP  
IP Logged

new

even a small step is a
giant step
oklahoma
Reply #3 - 01/08/11 at 11:58:19

ty for the read u did a grand job even the little secrets of mine hehehe the walks and the midnight walmart runs lol hugs u did grand hit me on the spot on many things   i will take better care of myself u gave me a good read ty hun

IP Logged

Unicorn
God Member

Out of the darkness and
into the Light
Australia
Reply #4 - 01/24/11 at 02:04:51

Rainbowwarrier you were so accurate in the reading you did for me, really blew me away,  Thank you so much for taking the time and allowing me to ask you further questions.  The answers you gave made complete sense to me and gave me peace of mind
Thank you again  Smiley Smiley

Be all you can
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 9