Feb 19th, 2017, 9:02pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Feedback for rainbowwarrior
Pages: 1 2 3 
(Read 6167 times)
SamanthaJ
Grande Fellow

You'll never walk alone

E.Sussex, England
Feedback for rainbowwarrior
Jan 1st, 2011, 9:40pm

Hi Rainbowwarrior

Thanks for your reading today, I can take all of the information but not the person who plays guitar and the name steve with a moss-sounding surname , but as you said it could be linked to the future  Smiley

I can take the names you mentioned, Carol,Shirley, Jim (there was another but can't remember) point is you were spot on  Smiley

You were spot on about my sister and the song 'candle in the wind'
I have been playing that song recently,
I'm still wondering what spirit meant about the food but i think i understand the message they want to get through  Grin

Thanks alot you were spot on about many other little things that no-one would know ... or guess  Smiley so was great confirmation for me

well done

Sam

IP Logged

Shell.
Moderators

Hello Friends ... smile
it confuses them <3
Sydney Australia
Re: Feedback for rainbowwarrior
Reply #1 - Jan 3rd, 2011, 4:56pm

Hi Rainbowwarrior

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

I loved loved loved my reading tonight hun ,I just had a really great reading from you . I wish to thank you so much . Smiley Smiley
My reading, It made a lot of sense, and you coming up with the sausage roll was a classic , think it means I'm getting my job back! because I dont eat them.. but I love half days at work. Lets hope thats it <3. Ok the gold fish thing was truly amazing and it blew me away. None knew about it only spirit because they were the ones who gave me it. I know why it came through because I needed to remember about the magic . Your right I'm very forgetful . In the whole reading I didnt say no to you once . Everything was spot on , and things I needed to focus on and recall .

Thank you again from the bottom of my heart

love and light
Michelle

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Smile... It Confuses Them <3

IP Logged

lou_s_1988

I Love The Paranormal

dublin ireland
Reply #2 - Jan 4th, 2011, 4:48am

hi, you were spot on, about all the names you said like kerri and phil. and the left side of the face was my grandfather. with the crossroads i was wondering to go back to college or stay with work, and the scrambled egg was when we all got drunk one night my friend egged her house and car. and the red blanket was knitted 4 me by my great grandmother whos anaverisry is coming up soon and lilliys are my fav flowers, you really helped sort out what was bothering me and getting me down
i want to thank you from the bottem of my heart

Smiley Smiley

love life and keep beliving xoxox
MSN | GTalk | Skype/VoIP  
IP Logged

new
Fellow Member

even a small step is a
giant step
oklahoma
Reply #3 - Jan 8th, 2011, 11:58am

ty for the read u did a grand job even the little secrets of mine hehehe the walks and the midnight walmart runs lol hugs u did grand hit me on the spot on many things   i will take better care of myself u gave me a good read ty hun

IP Logged

Unicorn
Grande Fellow

Out of the darkness and
into the Light
Australia
Reply #4 - Jan 24th, 2011, 2:04am

Rainbowwarrier you were so accurate in the reading you did for me, really blew me away,  Thank you so much for taking the time and allowing me to ask you further questions.  The answers you gave made complete sense to me and gave me peace of mind
Thank you again  Smiley Smiley

Be all you can
IP Logged

carrie
Senior Member Level 3

I need your grace to feed
my needs to find my own.

UK Lancashire
Reply #5 - Feb 4th, 2011, 10:52am

Thanks for my read the other day rain! The names you brought up Marie my dads partner and Michael was my brother he passed a couple of years ago xx and much of what you said makes sense. It also was a big help at a time of stress and very comforting. I don't usually ask for reads and when they come unexpected it's usually when needed Smiley Thanks again rain your a lovely person and I'm honoured to call you a friend xxxxx

MSN  
IP Logged

AndreaMc
Grande Fellow

Reply #6 - Feb 5th, 2011, 7:13pm

Seems I cant avoid receiving information that I need... Rainbow I am honored to have you as a friend and thankful that you brought me information that was spot on.. You gave names and objects that made sense to me.. then gave me messages that I needed... I hear them from dear friends then to hear from spirit makes me know I need to listen...
you brought up things that happen to me that I dont share with many..if anyone really.. It was a sort of validation for me that I am not crazy..
I was not in search of a reading. it seems spirit wont let me get away with avoiding important information.. it was important..

You are kind and I am thankful for your friendship and your gift..You shared it in such a beautiful healing way...with sense of humor too...

Further more I am now convinced I AM NOT CRAZY lol my stuff does just disappear!!!!!!

IP Logged

AndreaMc
Grande Fellow

Reply #7 - Feb 6th, 2011, 1:02am

ALSO!!!!!!!!

YOU SAID  "you will see us in your dreams, try making a dream journal and things will become more clearer"

last night during meditation i wrote what I was hearing.. this is what I wrote

I WROTE " written words are a gift ..The more  you  use them the more messages you will receive.. The words and the message will become clearer.."

your message is with less words and now I understand more...

IP Logged

AndreaMc
Grande Fellow

Reply #8 - Feb 6th, 2011, 5:53am

ok its me again.. You said in the reading "saturday night at the movies"

Well at the time it didnt mean anything to me..We dont usually watch movies..I dont have any connections with movies..lol

UMMM tonight my kids asked if they could rent some movies and stay up late!!!!! LOL I said YES!!! of course you can!!!! this does not happen in our house..

Tonight is "saturday night at the movies" LOL

IP Logged

angelswings
Grande Fellow

I believe in Angels, Don't
you ?
Scotland
Reply #9 - Feb 7th, 2011, 5:24pm

Spot on with my reading today rainbow  Smiley Smiley practically everything you said was as though it was coming from Emma's mouth, the Thomas the Tank engine ... she used to watch that with her dad, (and dad STILL watches it now ) lol ... the Roses thing .... was one of Emma's fave songs by Bon Jovi .... I have no need to go into any more detail, all I can say is this I WAS BLOWN AWAY !!!!!  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

I am just .................... me !
I will always be just .......me !
I LIKE being just ...........me!
If you don't like ............me
TOUGH !
You are stuck with ........me !

IP Logged

xWildFlowerx

The Wllder the Flower
the Bigger the Heart

Georgia USA
Reply #10 - Feb 8th, 2011, 6:04am

Bow *HUGS* your read to me was on spot and very accurate everything applied to me in some way and most of it was to the point and I knew exactly what you were speaking of I love you so much friend and thank you so much for your help and insight it means the world to me
Smiley

WWW | MSN  
IP Logged

new
Fellow Member

even a small step is a
giant step
oklahoma
Reply #11 - Feb 9th, 2011, 4:45pm

ok for the record of urs  phil colins another day in  paradise is one of my fav sayings lol i also make a special dish called daft lasagne rofl and yes i love baking cookies jane aka my fun name like tarzan u jane thing love nature yes hugs u did a wonderful read and rock a bye baby was josie fav my sons most hated rofl as for those who need to grow up my sibs and parents ugh so children like it can stress me out having them around  hugs u did wonderful

IP Logged

crackers
Moderators

I Love The Paranormal

elkhart indiana  USA
Reply #12 - Feb 10th, 2011, 9:43am

rainbow was very blessed to have ur read today thanks so much
u were rite on for me an felt like  u did a wounderful job again thanks bow hugs an luvs

IP Logged

theresearcher
Full Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #13 - Feb 11th, 2011, 12:13am

Hi Rainbow,

I have to tell you something pretty wild. I came to this site and didn't want to do readings or be read.

So, I end up having this vision of me doing a reading, feeling nervous, intimidated, with  shaking hands when I start, and I end up feeling empowered.

I also had a vision of being read, feeling the same way. Nervous, shaking hands, everything the same as my reading except this happened whilst I was being read.

I started going to the chat room and this gal comes on and wasn't even talking to me, and I pick up on her loud and clear. It was uncanny and I felt  "haunted" until I read her. Everything happened, just as I knew it would. The shaking, intimidation, but the empowering feeling was better than expected.

Heres the wild part....it was you in the vision reading me. I've had this feeling, ever since I saw you in the chat room. So Rainbow, if you are up for it, I would appreciate a reading from you.

If you have the time or inclination, please p.m. me. I look forward to hearing what you can tell me. Those guides of mine think whatever I need to hear, you are the one to deliver the message to me.

Thank you for your time,
The Researcher

IP Logged

AngelDove
Senior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Vita Manitoba Canada
Reply #14 - Feb 11th, 2011, 10:08am

Thanks Rainbow:

The part about swimming with the fishes made me chuckle. I spend a lot of time fishing and yes I went swimming since we weren't catching any. Grin Also swimming with the fishes could mean that I have adapted to being plunged into an environment I am not used to and its swim or drown.
My life has been far from easy right from when I was young and it's not getting any easier. I am waiting for a break from this misery. Up til now I was used to people telling me how to live, being on top of me, and always made me feel like an under achiever. I so understood the part about them being giants.
I have been through more heartache than you can possibly imagine. Sometimes I feel it would be easier to just give up and admit defeat but something within me continues to fight to strive and move on.
I have started college and looking for a new career change. I am not under educated I am just not wanting the 2 careers I already have diplomas in. I am going back to get my grade 12 and move on from there. I just need some air to breathe. I have been held down for so long I may as well start forming gills. Grin
I am raising 3 kids on my own, Going to school 2 days a week and packed with homework the rest of the week. I might get 3 hours of sleep a day and sometimes to go to school with none. I am getting an average of 96% in 2 of my subjects but struggling badly with math.
I am trying very hard to improve things for mine and my kids' futures but it's difficult after being disowned by the rest of my family so I have no help from anyone and have to do everything on my own. My fiance tries very hard to help when he comes out on the weekends to get me to get groceries and anything else that the kids may need. I am totally alone otherwise.
I am hoping things will come together and there will be peace once again. I am not one that likes turmoil and friction. I like peace and harmony and when something falls out of place I fall apart.
  As for the fruitcake? Not sure why they offered me that Huh I never liked fruitcake although nuttier than a fruitcake is one of my favorite sayings. Grin Reminds self to throw out the fruitcake that has been in my fridge since last Christmas Grin
« Last Edit: Feb 11th, 2011, 10:12am by AngelDove »  

IP Logged

cheyenne
Moderators

HEALING THE WORLD WITH
LOVE
Canada
Reply #15 - Feb 25th, 2011, 3:16am

Rainbowwarrior,
Thank you very much for reading me..It was fun..You got alot of things spot on..Like the names Amanda, Bryan and even the Mary an Jane..lol.
The lollipop was my favorite..We used to see how many licks it would take to get to the center (chewy) of a tootsie pop..
I bake banana bread.
My grandmother was known for her Lemon Meringue pies.
The wolf collection was mine.
I do love wildlife and nature, and that's where I find peace for my soul and where i gain Spiritual energies.
I have been worried about my sons health.
All the songs you mentioned have special meanings to me, was actually surprised by that..lol..All my favorites..
I have many different types of daffodils growing in my yard.
I didn't really get the Gnomeo and Juliet  thing yet ,but i guess if they want me to watch the movie I will..lol..Maybe it will have a message for me..
I understand the being used by someone I trusted with my heart..and understood the (language) ..Sometimes I feel like saying the same things..rofl
The only thing i didn't get was the part about (grandmother) I think..You said she was a bit of a comedian,always liked to tease a bit and be rather silly.. She was a great  granny fun to be around but, i don't remember her  as a tease or silly or even a comedian.
All in all you did an awesome job and I for one was very impressed thank you again for taking the time to remind me of great things from my past..
Hugs Cheyenne

We-ya-'maa
A woman's medicine pertains to her natural personal affinity to create and bring forth life, nurture and foster love for her children, her partner, her family and �bring love to the world

IP Logged

carrie
Senior Member Level 3

I need your grace to feed
my needs to find my own.

UK Lancashire
Reply #16 - Mar 9th, 2011, 11:02am

Thank you rain for yet another unexpected yet very welcomed read! I feel you had my grandmother and my brother from the comments they were coming out with! lol It made much sense and all the songs you came up with were relevant throughout my life for many different reasons! I Thoroughly enjoy your reads they really pick out peoples personalities and make a whole lot of sense and again comforting words to the end. Thanks again Rain your a special one Wink xxxxx much love and light and many many thanks xx

MSN  
IP Logged

Ria
Moderators

Mystical Me~Reiki Energy

Australia
Reply #17 - May 14th, 2011, 12:14pm

Thank you for the very unexpected read. I love when that happens.

I took all the names you mentioned Michelle, I only spoke to yesterday. James and Thomas are brothers and children of a close friend.
Luke could be a distant nephew.
Edward I could not take - unless there is one in my future.
Jake & The Fatman well i thought the type of movies i watched with my dad. So I sensed him coming thru.
Green, my brightest chakra colour and one I spoke to my daughter about today. I was also wearing my greenstone.
You mentioned a young lady who died of cancer. You were close. Let me explain - today I went to a funeral where the father of a young lady died of cancer. The young lady you mentioned is the one that has been pushing all my buttons lately.
You heard Gran ma Rose - that is my mum.
Name that sounds like martina - could be Carina which is our duaghter, or paolina which is the fall you mentioned an elderly family friend that I have had contact with over the last few days.
The hospital bed I am not sure - hopefully not me, but maybe.
The 8th and/or 18th you gave me well will have to wait and see.
The pizza man 'how hilarious' we had pizza delivered tonight.
Looking forward to better times as you mentioned.
I'm thinking the apricots will be brought home with the shopping tomorrow.
So you did great - thank you again.  Smiley

GTalk  
IP Logged

DebbieJo
Private

Rainbow's reading for Debbiejo
Reply #18 - Jun 19th, 2011, 2:59pm

You did an excellent job of getting both my mom and my gramma,, the messages that you recieved, were little hints from them, that it WAS them.. they are just letting me know that they are around. I get great comfort from that. thank you so much for sharing your gift with me!! Love and Light, Debbiejo

IP Logged

6cats
Moderators

Meeoooww

Reply #19 - Aug 8th, 2011, 4:44am

thank you for my unexpected reading today,
you got all my ailments correct (darn it..lol)  I really enjoyed my reading
you were correct on a lot of things, and the things you said that were not correct we were able to find a sitter in the room to fit them to exactly,
You are very talented ... well done

"All those who are unhappy in the world are so as a result of their desire for their own happiness.
All those who are happy in the world are so as a result of their desire for the happiness of others

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3