Feb 19th, 2017, 9:03pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netParanormal Forum BoardsParanormal Help and Advice › What happens to miscarried babies??
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
(Read 29876 times)
Claire80

I Love The Paranormal

What happens to miscarried babies??
Sep 28th, 2010, 5:58pm

Hello there,

Im new to the forum , hoping to learn lots and offer my opinions. I was just wondering what happens to babies lost in early miscarriage? Ive had 2 now and wondered does anything become of them? Dont really know how to explain my question but am hoping someone might be able to offer an answer.

Thanks
Claire

IP Logged

lismarie
Junior Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Re: What happens to miscarried babies??
Reply #1 - Sep 28th, 2010, 8:20pm

I don't have a definitive answer to this... and maybe it is different in all cases, but perhaps all they wanted was to experience what it was like to be an unborn child.

I say this because I had a cousin who died of cancer as a child.  My mom had a dream with him in it a few months after he passed and she asked him why he died.  His response was that all he wanted out of life was to know what it was like to be a little boy.

When you think about it, what a wonderful experience that must be.  Hugs to you!

IP Logged

angel70
Grande Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

/Brazoria Tx.
Reply #2 - Sep 29th, 2010, 4:33am

Hun

I feel that all babies that have passed before and after they are born become Angels in Gods garden....

Budded on earth,to bloom in heaven..

Many Blessings

Angel63

IP Logged

falcon
Grande Fellow

Reply #3 - Sep 29th, 2010, 7:44am

angel70 wrote on Sep 29th, 2010, 4:33am:
Budded on earth,to bloom in heaven..

That is one of the most precious sayings I have ever heard, so beautiful angel63

IP Logged

Vortex
Grande Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #4 - Sep 29th, 2010, 7:57am

From what I have studied you may see them in both two ways in the next life as souls dont really past and they become destiny , you may see them as you would have seen them as a teenager, how he would have been when he grew up , but not to old theory is you may see them as a teenager possibly between the ages of 17 to 21 Smiley

I wish you good wishes
cheers
vortex Smiley
« Last Edit: Sep 29th, 2010, 7:57am by Vortex »  

IP Logged

Seagypsy
Moderators

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #5 - Sep 29th, 2010, 11:59am

Smiley to you claire. I can only tell you my experience....
Years ago my third pregnancy ended in miscarriage. While I was in the hospital a Brother stopped in to see if I needed anything. I expressed my concern about this and he basically said this wasn't true.
He did say a prayer which of course made me feel better. It changed my way of thinking quite a bit. I always believed in a loving Creator. Too me this was confirmation.

"Those who hear not the music,
Think the dancers mad."

IP Logged

somethingtograsp

I Love The Paranormal

KY
Reply #6 - Sep 29th, 2010, 12:24pm

I belive all miscarried babies go to the Lord in his safe arms, dont worry they are in HIS loving care!! His love is surrounding them now and they are safe! They are def in Heaven Clarie:) Hope this helps!

Fran Reynolds

IP Logged

manual

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #7 - Oct 1st, 2010, 4:01am

Is this also babies who only live a little while? My friend and my friends wife had baby, but may be only an hour. I know only a little while. A nina. So beautiful but doctors could do nothing.
Manual

IP Logged

Sifting
Fellow Member

I just want to know what's /> going on
New England, US
Reply #8 - Oct 1st, 2010, 3:09pm

Some say that the soul doesn't even enter the embryo before the mother miscarries.  The mother gets pregnant, the embryo is just an embryo waiting for a soul, the mother miscarries, and so there was no soul to begin with.

Others say that there's a soul, but it is immediately taken to Heaven.  This agrees with Lismarie's post.  That makes sense to me.

IP Logged

darla
Supernumerary Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Oklahoma
Reply #9 - Oct 2nd, 2010, 11:36pm

That's pretty much my feeling sifting.  Sometimes the soul changes thier mind about reincarnating at that time or the embryo or fetus has disabilities that aren't going to fit that soul's lesson.  Feel the same when a baby dies with SIDS as horrible as that sounds to some.  Cry

IP Logged

Claire80

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #10 - Oct 3rd, 2010, 5:19pm

Thank you for your responses they have been very interesting to read .

IP Logged

minnieyumi
Grande Fellow

A smile is walking with
you all the way :)
uk
Reply #11 - Jan 8th, 2011, 12:13am

Hello Claire,

my thoughts are with you  Smiley Smiley Smiley

I am a strong believer in Angels. Babies who are embryos, stillborn or dying very young, I believe they become your Guardian Angel. They will be around you all your exisitng life on earth. They will watch you and protect you. They will see your paoin and your Happiness. You are not alone. Think of the Sun tickeling your Nose. It can be your little Angel touching you.

You have my deepest sympathy. Please hold on to what you have left xxx Lots of Love Minnie

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Minnie the Hugmonster Smiley
IP Logged

lisaloo
Interim Member Level 4

england
Reply #12 - Jan 8th, 2011, 12:35pm

hello claire,
i strongly agree with minnie and 6 months ago i was a sceptic and a none believer in it all.my mother is a spiritualist person and has strong beliefs in it and always knows when her son his around her.my bother died 42 years ago aged 3 months to .s.i.d.s.hes 13 years older than me and although i never got a chance to meet him its never stopped me greiving and one thought that has reduced me to tears on many occasions is the thoughts of him alone in that grave and coming from somebody who is usauly a strong person that wasnt a nice thought.ive seen many mediums over the years and walked out thinking yes there definatly crazy and i thought that because i was never given anything to make me believe they was genuine untill one gave me a good run for my money.my brother his called calum and my mother always called him cal cal so when this clairvoyant looked at me and said i have cal cal ere calums gald you came i completly went to pieces because in past readings ive only ever had"theres a baby in spirit"so to hear his name was over whelming.the medium looked and me and said calum isnt in that grave thats just his shell and he isnt a baby anymore hes grown in spirit,he then asked me did i believe in ufos i said no he said calums showing me colourfull ufos and showing me pink ones then said hes talking about the sweet ufos and showing me pink ones wich freaked me out as that day id been shopping and bought some for my daughter and she said she liked the pink ones,it threw me a little then the medium said its calums way of validating hes always around he then went on to tell me calum was talking about a pink carnation,didnt make sense as we always bought my mum red roses then the medium said your mums knows the reference to the pink carnation so i agreed to let her listen to the reading as it was being taped,the medium then said calum wanted my mum to know at night when shes sat in her room looking at the hills and feels the blowing on her face it isnt a draft its calum kissing her goodnight and whispering he loves her.after my me my mum and siblings had listend to the reading the pink carnation the made sense,the week before the reading had been mothers day and i bought my mum 2 mixed bunches of flowers,one of me and one of calum and the bunch i bought her of calum had fell of the window ledge,the vase and every flower was in pieces apart from one pink carnation wich my 6 year old niece asked could she have so i more than believe babies are angels to.

lisa mcelroy

IP Logged

falcon
Grande Fellow

Reply #13 - Jan 8th, 2011, 2:07pm

I personally have a completely different belief in this, but it all comes down to what gives each and every one of us comfort in dealing with such a terrible and tragic loss.

IP Logged

scotty87

I Love The Paranormal

UK
Reply #14 - Jan 8th, 2011, 2:26pm

Hi Claire,

i am a great believer in everything happens for a reason.
This is just my opinion but i feel when babies are miss carried they decide it isnt their time to come to earth they are not ready for whatever reasons, they go back to heaven and one day when they are ready they will be born.

Sorry for your losses hun xxx

IP Logged

RavenMoon
Full Member Level 4

Minnesota
Reply #15 - Jan 9th, 2011, 4:57pm

Hello Claire!
First of all hugs to you hun. I have had 2 miscarriages and have wondered the same thing. The feeling I get is that the souls either have chosen to just be an unborn child or that something was wrong and they decided all of the sudden that they were not ready to come here just yet. My last miscarriage I felt that very strongly. That the timing was not right for this baby to come in yet. I still feel like he or she is waiting to come back in again and will when the timing is better. I feel like this has to do with my being ready also. The few months that have passed since my last miscarriage have come to show this too. I hope this helps, dear!

Love and Light,
RavenMoon

IP Logged

Sifting
Fellow Member

I just want to know what's /> going on
New England, US
Reply #16 - Jan 9th, 2011, 10:40pm

Another thing I should add - Mary Ann Winkowski (a woman who crosses over ghosts, lives in Ohio, USA, the tv show Ghost Whisperer is based on her life) says that she's never seen a baby ghost.  She's seen children and adults, but no baby ghosts.

In her book When Ghosts Speak, she tells the story of a terrible car accident.  The mother, father and both children were killed.  The woman spoke to the father's ghost.  Mary Ann could see the baby being held in the air as though someone was hold him (she can see ghosts, but she can't see spirits who've crossed over).  The ghost of the father told her that his grandmother was holding the baby.   At that moment, the baby rolled in the air and the baby's face was facing toward Mary Ann.  Mary Ann can't see spirits, only ghosts, so she saw the baby being held by the spirit, but didn't see the spirit (the man's grandmother).  

Anyway, spirits seem to take and cross over babies and fetuses right away.  I wouldn't have any concern about that.

IP Logged

falcon
Grande Fellow

Reply #17 - Jan 10th, 2011, 11:21am

Sifting,
That follows along with my belief. I hope this does not cause upset or hurt, that is not my intention and please remember this is only MY belief.

Unborn babies that pass before birth were not supposed to live or be born. They did not have a spirit so would not have had a spirit guide. I believe that they are a part of our lessons and experiences in order to ascend. If a child has no spirit then they will not be in spirit world and you can not contact them. We do see spirit holding babies that we have lost, that does not mean that what is seen is the baby, but rather the spirit of a loved one telling us they saw your loss and they are are there with you (your loved one, not the baby). In order for us to ascend to a higher vibrational level when we are finished with rebirth, possibly to become guides ourselves, how can we guide absolutely unless we have experienced all aspects of life. The good, the bad and the ugly. The loss of a child is terrible. I have had several of these losses myself and I have learned through that loss that I can help toehrs who have suffered this loss. I HAVE walked in their shoes so to speak and I am pretty sure our guides have to at some point in their earthly lives. Loss is never easy no matter who we lose, but the loss of a child is always worse it seems.

With love

Falcon

IP Logged

DEATH OMEN
Grande Fellow

Reply #18 - Jan 19th, 2011, 1:23am

[font=Impact][/font][size=18][/size]Yes, I'd be curious as to what happens to anyone not given the last rites of the church, Cartholic or Protestant or any organized religion. So far, no one I know has had anyone from the "other side" come bck with an answer.

If I was smart, I'd be somewhere else.
Overachievers are depressives gone manic.
Who talks more, you or yourself?
To accomplish anything requires lots of screw-ups prior to success.

IP Logged

Stardust410

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #19 - Jan 25th, 2011, 7:15pm

I have also wondered this after I experienced my miscarriage. I like to think that my baby is in heaven watching over us and that if its meant to be (and I'm hoping it is) they'll come back to me soon! Maybe it's just wishful thinking but after experiencing this traumatic thing all you can hold to is hope.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6