12/12/17 at 12:15:33
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Cosmic's Bio
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 55
(Read 47980 times)
Cosmic
God Member

A wayfarer on the sands
of Time and Space
India
Cosmic's Bio
09/18/10 at 07:15:25

Born in India with strong clairvoyance, empathic and healing abilities amid a singular ability to perceive and sense nonphysical entities and energies.

A strong proficient touch and telepathic healer and have had many instant results in helping heal people anywhere in the world. I use my psychic insights to help heal physical, psychological and spiritual health issues. I have been assisting people from all over heal from various afflictions, maladies and disease.

Spent many years studying various religious theories and practices along with Hindu, Buddhist, Islamic and Christian concepts. Learned the associated rites and ceremonies performed with elements and power of intent/thought which result in such awesome projection of energy. I have explored most of these rites and resulting profound positive effect; also the reasons of such energy having such powerful deterrent effects on negative non physical entities.

I have profound knowledge of demonology, occult and esoteric mystical practices. I have worked to help and heal negative nonphysical entity issues and work as a counsellor, adviser and healer to people affected by these paranormal issues.

Helping heal people came naturally when I was younger and have spent many years exploring my inherent abilities and learnt a huge lot by unearthing and understanding the knowledge within me and through further self study on the Laws of the Universe and Energy.

Slowly over time I started obtaining help from my Spiritual Guides and healing Angels who guide and assist me in healing sessions. It was quite by accident I found some years ago that the same healing endeavors could be as successful with desired positive results on the internet as in physical environment though I had earlier been doing long distance healing over phone. This opened up a huge opportunity to reach out to people all over the world. I work to help people on many sites on the web and do a lot of work on ABT.

There is so much pain, disease and discomfort everywhere in the world today. I found that every human being has the ability to help heal family, friends, plants, animals, oneself and others as well. I realized that it could be of immense help to everyone find resolution to many health issues by just learning the basics of Spiritual Healing. I started recording down everything I knew from my knowledge and experience so that everyone could learn from this.

This esoteric erudition is almost complete and will be published soon under the title Learn the Art of Spiritual Healing. This is a detailed compilation of explanations on the Laws of the Universe and Energy and how healing energy works. It is a tutorial on the composite human body and methods of healing by following the necessary protocols. Also gives an understanding how afflictions could be caused by living conditions, lifestyle, environmental, psychological and physiological factors and ways to prevent such. This is step by step method to learn to use this ability which is present in every human being. I teach this subject to those keen to learn on another place along with Metaphysics, Spiritualism, Mystical attributes and Dynamics of Energy.

I have had immense satisfaction and personal spiritual advancement while helping people heal over two decades. My profound desire is to teach this Art of Spiritual Healing to as many as I could personally and through the publication of the book.

I would be very happy to be of help to anyone who seek healing for any malady, affliction, disease or pain. Please keep the following few aspects in mind if you seek my assistance:

1. Sometimes healing is instantaneous. But in most cases it takes time for the healing energy to kick start the self healing in any ones body. Several sessions of healing energy infusion may be required if the disease or malady is chronic and deeply embedded.

2. Disease or discomfort could manifest itself due to psychological issues and it would be necessary to address this first before complete healing can be done though immediate relief can be obtained. Also personal lifestyle, environment and other external factors could cause illness.

3. One most important aspect that has to be kept in mind is that sometimes healing in NOT allowed under any circumstances by any one. This could be because the pain or discomfort being suffered is a self choice for the experience in this life time.

Though this is very tough on everyone including me, it is a fact that we do come across such cases where we can do just nothing to heal. In such cases I would be very happy offer support and understanding.

Being clairvoyant I do sometimes indulge in readings but I prefer to help anyone in the present. Please do not request for a reading from me but if there is any perceptible guidance for the future while healing, I would certainly convey it.

Please contact me here if you require any assistance on any of the issues as mentioned above and I would be happy to help out.

Love and Light

The following article would serve to explain how healing energy works and helps in healing.
Fundamentals of Spiritual and Energy Healing
« Last Edit: 07/31/12 at 13:24:08 by Evie »  

IP Logged

cottonlegs
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Cosmic's Bio
Reply #1 - 09/19/10 at 00:11:30

Cosmic asked me that when leaving feedback I would not praise him and I have to say that is going to be hard!
I asked Cosmic for some healing regarding some health issues, he was very willing to help, he saw my problems and was very straight with me, he offered me advice as to how to improve my health, he sent me healing energy immediately and i could feel it instantly, I have a way to go before my issues are resolved but cosmic is keeping an eye on me, for which I am grateful.
Now Cosmic I cant not say what a caring and kind man you are which is part of your gift and this wouldnt be a complete or truthful feedback if I could't praise you just a tiny bit!!!! Wink

IP Logged

debs1980

I Love The Paranormal

uk
Reply #2 - 09/21/10 at 17:56:11

I have to 2nd what cottonlegs has said, too be honest I was a little sceptical before but I am definately a believer now Smiley

You are very good at what you do, a very caring person...thank you so much for helping me *hugs*

IP Logged

Vortex
God Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #3 - 09/21/10 at 18:52:30

I was drawn to this post, Your a good pyschic I get that feeling Smiley

IP Logged

rocks

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #4 - 09/24/10 at 06:12:55

Hi Cosmic,
I have been very confused, emotional and not in the best of spirits. I would love to have you send me some of your healing if you have the time.

Thank You

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 55