Feb 19th, 2017, 9:06pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Cosmic's Bio
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 14
(Read 43671 times)
Cosmic
Grande Fellow

A wayfarer on the sands
of Time and Space
India
Cosmic's Bio
Sep 18th, 2010, 7:15am

Born in India with strong clairvoyance, empathic and healing abilities amid a singular ability to perceive and sense nonphysical entities and energies.

A strong proficient touch and telepathic healer and have had many instant results in helping heal people anywhere in the world. I use my psychic insights to help heal physical, psychological and spiritual health issues. I have been assisting people from all over heal from various afflictions, maladies and disease.

Spent many years studying various religious theories and practices along with Hindu, Buddhist, Islamic and Christian concepts. Learned the associated rites and ceremonies performed with elements and power of intent/thought which result in such awesome projection of energy. I have explored most of these rites and resulting profound positive effect; also the reasons of such energy having such powerful deterrent effects on negative non physical entities.

I have profound knowledge of demonology, occult and esoteric mystical practices. I have worked to help and heal negative nonphysical entity issues and work as a counsellor, adviser and healer to people affected by these paranormal issues.

Helping heal people came naturally when I was younger and have spent many years exploring my inherent abilities and learnt a huge lot by unearthing and understanding the knowledge within me and through further self study on the Laws of the Universe and Energy.

Slowly over time I started obtaining help from my Spiritual Guides and healing Angels who guide and assist me in healing sessions. It was quite by accident I found some years ago that the same healing endeavors could be as successful with desired positive results on the internet as in physical environment though I had earlier been doing long distance healing over phone. This opened up a huge opportunity to reach out to people all over the world. I work to help people on many sites on the web and do a lot of work on ABT.

There is so much pain, disease and discomfort everywhere in the world today. I found that every human being has the ability to help heal family, friends, plants, animals, oneself and others as well. I realized that it could be of immense help to everyone find resolution to many health issues by just learning the basics of Spiritual Healing. I started recording down everything I knew from my knowledge and experience so that everyone could learn from this.

This esoteric erudition is almost complete and will be published soon under the title Learn the Art of Spiritual Healing. This is a detailed compilation of explanations on the Laws of the Universe and Energy and how healing energy works. It is a tutorial on the composite human body and methods of healing by following the necessary protocols. Also gives an understanding how afflictions could be caused by living conditions, lifestyle, environmental, psychological and physiological factors and ways to prevent such. This is step by step method to learn to use this ability which is present in every human being. I teach this subject to those keen to learn on another place along with Metaphysics, Spiritualism, Mystical attributes and Dynamics of Energy.

I have had immense satisfaction and personal spiritual advancement while helping people heal over two decades. My profound desire is to teach this Art of Spiritual Healing to as many as I could personally and through the publication of the book.

I would be very happy to be of help to anyone who seek healing for any malady, affliction, disease or pain. Please keep the following few aspects in mind if you seek my assistance:

1. Sometimes healing is instantaneous. But in most cases it takes time for the healing energy to kick start the self healing in any ones body. Several sessions of healing energy infusion may be required if the disease or malady is chronic and deeply embedded.

2. Disease or discomfort could manifest itself due to psychological issues and it would be necessary to address this first before complete healing can be done though immediate relief can be obtained. Also personal lifestyle, environment and other external factors could cause illness.

3. One most important aspect that has to be kept in mind is that sometimes healing in NOT allowed under any circumstances by any one. This could be because the pain or discomfort being suffered is a self choice for the experience in this life time.

Though this is very tough on everyone including me, it is a fact that we do come across such cases where we can do just nothing to heal. In such cases I would be very happy offer support and understanding.

Being clairvoyant I do sometimes indulge in readings but I prefer to help anyone in the present. Please do not request for a reading from me but if there is any perceptible guidance for the future while healing, I would certainly convey it.

Please contact me here if you require any assistance on any of the issues as mentioned above and I would be happy to help out.

Love and Light

The following article would serve to explain how healing energy works and helps in healing.
Fundamentals of Spiritual and Energy Healing
« Last Edit: Jul 31st, 2012, 1:24pm by Evie »  

IP Logged

cottonlegs
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Cosmic's Bio
Reply #1 - Sep 19th, 2010, 12:11am

Cosmic asked me that when leaving feedback I would not praise him and I have to say that is going to be hard!
I asked Cosmic for some healing regarding some health issues, he was very willing to help, he saw my problems and was very straight with me, he offered me advice as to how to improve my health, he sent me healing energy immediately and i could feel it instantly, I have a way to go before my issues are resolved but cosmic is keeping an eye on me, for which I am grateful.
Now Cosmic I cant not say what a caring and kind man you are which is part of your gift and this wouldnt be a complete or truthful feedback if I could't praise you just a tiny bit!!!! Wink

IP Logged

debs1980
Full Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

uk
Reply #2 - Sep 21st, 2010, 5:56pm

I have to 2nd what cottonlegs has said, too be honest I was a little sceptical before but I am definately a believer now Smiley

You are very good at what you do, a very caring person...thank you so much for helping me *hugs*

IP Logged

Vortex
Grande Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #3 - Sep 21st, 2010, 6:52pm

I was drawn to this post, Your a good pyschic I get that feeling Smiley
« Last Edit: Sep 21st, 2010, 6:53pm by Vortex »  

IP Logged

rocks
Senior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #4 - Sep 24th, 2010, 6:12am

Hi Cosmic,
I have been very confused, emotional and not in the best of spirits. I would love to have you send me some of your healing if you have the time.

Thank You

IP Logged

Cosmic
Grande Fellow

A wayfarer on the sands
of Time and Space
India
Reply #5 - Sep 25th, 2010, 6:34am

Hi Rocks

I would be happy to be of some help to you but it would be better if we could meet on the chat here. Whatever healing required would be more direct and effective. Please let me know.

Cosmic

IP Logged

Sifting
Fellow Member

I just want to know what's /> going on
New England, US
Reply #6 - Sep 26th, 2010, 12:30am

Cosmic has the ability to communicate with spirit and the ability to heal.  His gifts are very strong.

IP Logged

Trent

Kentucky , USA
Reply #7 - Sep 26th, 2010, 6:40pm

WOW your uncanny AND Profound ? Well your knowledge and abilities seem to cover the full spectrum .

I'm The Darkness You Find At The Back Of Your Mind ....
WWW | Skype/VoIP | YIM  
IP Logged

Cosmic
Grande Fellow

A wayfarer on the sands
of Time and Space
India
Reply #8 - Sep 29th, 2010, 2:02pm

Thanks Trent

All what I know and can do has been learnt over a life time but I still maintain that I am just an instrument in the hands of the Powers Above to use me as they see fit in conveying healing, support and assistance as required.

IP Logged

MysticWings
Grande Fellow

From our deepest darkness
miracles are born...

Springfield, VA
Reply #9 - Nov 13th, 2010, 3:32am

Dear kindred spirit,

I knew from seeing you in picture reads that you had a gift, but tonight I realized your very special gift of healing.  After reading this introduction and watching you heal tonight, I truly believe you are a kindred spirit giving freely of yourself and the energies around you and are reaching deep within your own spirit to give.  Giving is something that is definately in your heart.  I am honored to cross paths with you and humbled to have the experience of your healing.

Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Cosmic
Grande Fellow

A wayfarer on the sands
of Time and Space
India
Reply #10 - Nov 15th, 2010, 11:13am

Thank you Mystic Wings for your kind thoughts. My purview in this life is to help and assist to heal all those troubled lives out there. It is been a real homecoming for me here on ABT where I have been honored to meet and interract with the most fantastic persons like you.

Every one of us have a job to do here to make this world a better place and make people's lives so much easier. We are just small cogs in the wheels of the larger Universal scheme.

MysticWings meeting you here has been one of my most satisfying moments in life.  You are so kind hearted, generous with an awesome postive energy that selfless love just pours out of your soul.

Thank you my friend

IP Logged

MysticWings
Grande Fellow

miracles are born...

Springfield, VA
Reply #11 - Nov 15th, 2010, 1:13pm

Oh Cosmic...  You are so right!  The feeling is mutual, I can assure you of that!  I am humbled to know there is someone like you working with us all.........

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Smiley

IP Logged

Moxie
Fellow Member

Reply #12 - Nov 17th, 2010, 7:35pm

Cosmic spent so much time with me today and did such a thorough job! He knew things like the furniture placement in my house, what the root cause of my injury was, etc. I have a great feeling that his healing will be successful and can not express my gratitude enough. This injury has been ongoing for a year with no relief from phsycal therapy, rest, or pain killers. I have a dr. appt. next week and I can't wait to report back that they have confirmed the work he did!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

6cats
Moderators

Meeoooww

Reply #13 - Nov 17th, 2010, 8:11pm

Cosmic worked on my daughter and she felt much better than she had done in a long time, Great results.
Thank you cosmic for your wonderful work

"All those who are unhappy in the world are so as a result of their desire for their own happiness.
All those who are happy in the world are so as a result of their desire for the happiness of others

IP Logged

Cosmic
Grande Fellow

A wayfarer on the sands
of Time and Space
India
Reply #14 - Nov 19th, 2010, 2:05pm

Thank you Moxie and 6cats for your kind words. I normally do not attempt a one time healing where it is done and walk away. Alleviating pain and discomfort can be readily done but I do endeavor to get to the root cause of the problem and try to heal the same however long it takes.

Thank you for your feedback. Though I have helped scores of people here for physical, psychological and other issues, I have never asked anyone for any feedback or any validation.

It does not matter if there is not even an acknowledgment or any appreciation for my efforts here as I am only an instrument in the hands of the Powers Above to convey healing, comfort and blessings to those that are brought here. It is also inconsequential that a few are not able to comprehend the kind of work done here.

My efforts are being acknowledged and appreciated in the spiritual world and that is the only thing that is of  significance. As my profile states, I am only a wayfarer and will be here till the next assignment is given to me.

IP Logged

new
Fellow Member

even a small step is a
giant step
oklahoma
Reply #15 - Nov 19th, 2010, 3:21pm

my daughter and i appreciate all you have done for us hugs you have blessed us in many ways and the gift you give and have is a gift of life

IP Logged

ttonianne02
Senior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

New York
Reply #16 - Dec 2nd, 2010, 4:45am

Cosmic my dear friend...  I would like to thank you for what you did for me not just physically but emotionly and mentally. I know words can not explain how thankful i am of you for what you did for me and event people around me in which they don't know it but i see it.  I am glad to say you are my friend , you are amazing at what you do, you have tuched so many lives i hope  the best for you. Many many blessings to you and your family  Smiley

Bless  Smiley  Wink Toni

All you need to be is you. Your true self shines with more beauty than your eyes can see

IP Logged

Cosmic
Grande Fellow

A wayfarer on the sands
of Time and Space
India
Reply #17 - Dec 7th, 2010, 7:27am

Thank you very much Toni for your good wishes. I too have been blessed to meet such wonderful people like you here on ABT. I value your friendship and wish you too all the very best.

Bless

IP Logged

MysticWings
Grande Fellow

miracles are born...

Springfield, VA
Reply #18 - Dec 7th, 2010, 1:17pm

Cosmic, you have been in touch with me during this ending my father is going through and the pain he has been in. I've seen his pain subside a little and he is smiling now. Although we both know these are his last days, I believe in my heart (and have felt the energy flow you have sent, especially last night) that you are reaching out and making a difference in his last days here. I was told yesterday while at work he may not have to have the operation they were not sure he would survive. I feel you have made this difference. My brother is taking him today to find out the details and I will let you know. I could feel you sending this wonderful healing to him which bought him a little more time, although I know he is ready to leave. I can't tell you what your conversations and energy have meant to me so far as the words wouldn't express how alone I have felt knowing he is leaving and having no one here to tell. Being able to share with someone who also feels what I know and will help him at my side - and at times for me, is something I will not begin to be able to repay, but I do want to thank you for what you have done and what I feel you are going to do. You didn't tell me, but I feel it and see it, and you admitted it finally to me yesterday. I know this is you reaching out and you have let me know I'm not alone in this, but you are holding my hand and my heart all the way through!

Thanking you for what I know and see you are doing for a man who is seeing his last days here! I believe there is so much more you are doing for others that you aren't telling them... I am tempted to alert everyone here that there is an eathbound angel amoungst us who is reaching to us and taking so much pain away. Not just physically, but emotionally as well. We are all truly blessed to have you here, even if your angels dragged you in by the scruff of your neck! Grin You are more important than others around you realize and I'm very grateful for what you are doing...

You are more than a friend. You are my brother in my heart. The best brother I could have asked for or dreamed of, and may very well have been in another lifetime!

I know you don't want praises here, but sometimes even you should hear about your gifts and accept thanks. You deserve this! If you weren't meant to hear "thank you" and be recognized for your gifts, I believe you would not have them.
Smiley
Smiley Smiley Smiley
« Last Edit: Dec 7th, 2010, 7:05pm by MysticWings »  

IP Logged

mommatiger
Supernumerary Fellow

We are loved and should
never forget it!
Winchester, VA
Reply #19 - Dec 7th, 2010, 6:34pm

Cosmic,
I too have a lot to be grateful because of you. I have watched you with others in this site and have been blessed to see what you have done with my family. With livv, I see her growing as a person and her soul is beginning to show so that. With Star, you have shown her that it is ok to feel and to not hide in herself anymore. Now for the last one, Barbie Doll. You selflessly worked on her for days in order to heal her. There was permanent damage to her ears, to the point that we have been teaching her sign language. Her hearing has wavered between 50 and 60%. The surgery was scheduled for an hour, to try and remove scarring with a laser. You worked on her almost non stop, and helped soothe a scared momma as well. The day of the surgery, you came to Barbie, she saw you. I never doubted her, as I could feel the energy around her. The surgery took 13 minutes!!! When the doctor came out with a huge smile on her face, I knew before she even spoke that you have performed a miracle. Even more than I could have prayed for. You have wrapped my family up in your wings and made us a part of your heart, as you are a huge part of our hearts and family.
I enjoy our many talks and cant tell you how much it means to me. I am glad you found ABT, as you have done so much here.  The people that have had the honor to know you are the truly blessed ones, and I am glad that myself and my family can be counted in that number.  You are one in a million and I agree with Mystic, you do deserve the Thank Yous and the praise!!

Much Love and many hugs!

MSN | GTalk | YIM | AIM  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 14