Feb 19th, 2017, 9:01pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Holly's Bio :)
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 14
(Read 33110 times)
..Holly..
Moderators

Holly's Bio :)
Sep 14th, 2010, 12:43pm

Hello Everyone  Smiley Smiley Smiley

I would like to offer readings when drawn.  When I connect, the person I am connecting with will often feel a comforting and loving energy.  The messages I give often lend a bit of comfort to the sitter and also tend to clarify paths, perspectives, and understandings.  
Often, the sitter's guide/guides will step forward and relay messages.  I occasionally connect to passed loved ones and am very happy to pass these messages on.

I am passionate about helping others and would be honored to help anyone in any way that I am able.  
Making myself available to help bring healing to others is my greatest desire.  
When led, I would like to begin implementing this as well.

I look forward to meeting you and trust you will find the wholeness that we all are looking for in our individual paths.  

If you receive a reading from me, you can leave feedback here.

Smiley

Much Love and Many Blessings,

Holly

« Last Edit: May 29th, 2013, 5:55pm by Evie »  

IP Logged

JENKAD
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

MINNESOTA
Re: Holly's Bio :)
Reply #1 - Sep 14th, 2010, 2:43pm

i would love a reading from you Wink
jenny

jen_004.jpg (6 KB | )
jen_004.jpg

JEN

IP Logged

Lacemuch
Interim Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

FL
Reply #2 - Sep 15th, 2010, 12:07am

Holly!!!!!!!

I would love to help you develop your talents.  Let me know if you see a connection. Smiley

IP Logged

..Holly..
Moderators

Reply #3 - Sep 15th, 2010, 1:43am

Jenny,

I used the cards along with my intuition in this reading.  If you end up needing more clarification, please let me know.. I hope this message finds you well  Smiley .

I feel that there is a internal struggle going on with your spirit right now.  I feel this is a whisper in passing, telling you that it is time to move forward spiritually.  This growth is looked on by Spirit and you will be protected and encouraged once you take this next step.

Because of your hard work of working toward peace and serenity and getting rid of emotional baggage, this growth will come naturally.  I feel if I need to reassure you 'to go ahead, take chances, put it all out on the line' concerning this. haha YOU WILL SHINE.  Seems like this is along time coming as well!!

You have been working for quite some time for this to come to pruition in your life.  I believe the primary reason for this reading is to encourage you to step out!! It is time  Smiley .  This development will take place VERY quickly once you make the choice by acting hun.  Smiley   Your patience will pay off in spades.  

You may encounter your 'shadow self' or the characteristics that are darker during this growth.  I feel that instead of discouraging you, you will be able to say, "Yes, that's me" and accept these characteristics with peace, like you would a best friend.

I feel as if you have been waiting for this change of 'energy'.  Perspective will be so much easier in your life by this growth.   Smiley I feel weights on your shoulder that have hindered you, just fall off as you realize that worry is futile.  

I am very excited for you as the end of this reading shows that your physical, spiritual, and souful aspirations all become one, like a braid if you will.  Jenny, I see all good things in this reading, and you deserve it.

Thank you for letting me connect to you...

Hugs,
Holly

IP Logged

..Holly..
Moderators

Reply #4 - Sep 15th, 2010, 2:33am

Lacemuch,

You are a very beautiful woman both inside and out.  Your sincerity shows in your eyes immensely.  I feel like you wear your heart on your sleeve, and maybe are too quick to trust.  

Your love is priceless, and your heart is in the right place.  You need to take special care to guard your heart.  I feel that this is important and will help you avoid some grief.  Not many can show love (in all types of relationships) like you can, and you would do well to learn who and what time you should give.

I feel you are growing spiritually and although this may sound strange, I think you should take your meditation outside in natural surroundings.  I feel the energies outside help you recharge and cleanse you  Smiley .

I feel that to some extent you are experimenting.. saying 'is this real?'.. 'is this my imagination'?  I want to encourage you that yes, it is real, the discoveries you are making about Spirit and about your connection to 'Spirit'.  

That is all I have for you hun.  Thank you for letting me read you.  It has been a pleasure to interact with you in chat.

Hugs,
Holly

IP Logged

jaredg24
Interim Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #5 - Sep 15th, 2010, 2:38am

I would love a reading about a 3 guys if you are drawn to me, Nick, Stephen, or Hunter
« Last Edit: Sep 25th, 2010, 3:51am by Evie »  

IP Logged

..Holly..
Moderators

Reply #6 - Sep 15th, 2010, 12:12pm

Jared,

I don't feel comfortable reading for you at this time because you are still a minor.  I hope you understand.

Smiley
Holly

IP Logged

JENKAD
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

MINNESOTA
Reply #7 - Sep 15th, 2010, 3:07pm

..Holly.. wrote on Sep 15th, 2010, 1:43am:
Jenny,

I used the cards along with my intuition in this reading. If you end up needing more clarification, please let me know.. I hope this message finds you well Smiley .

I feel that there is a internal struggle going on with your spirit right now. I feel this is a whisper in passing, telling you that it is time to move forward spiritually. This growth is looked on by Spirit and you will be protected and encouraged once you take this next step.

YES, I FEEL THERE IS AN INTERNAL STRUGGLE GOING ON WITH MYSELF RIGHT NOW AS WELL.  I FEEL LIKE I SHOULD MOVE FORWARD, NOT TO FORGET MY SPIRITUAL SIDE...WHICH IS WHAT I KIND OF HAVE BEEN DOING LATELY.

Because of your hard work of working toward peace and serenity and getting rid of emotional baggage, this growth will come naturally. I feel if I need to reassure you 'to go ahead, take chances, put it all out on the line' concerning this. haha YOU WILL SHINE. Seems like this is along time coming as well!!

OK, SO MAYBE I SHOULD JUST GO AHEAD WITH THIS THEN.  IT HAS BEEN A VERY LONG TIME COMING.

You have been working for quite some time for this to come to pruition in your life. I believe the primary reason for this reading is to encourage you to step out!! It is time Smiley . This development will take place VERY quickly once you make the choice by acting hun. Smiley Your patience will pay off in spades.

I HAVE PRETTY MUCH WAITED MY WHOLE LIFE FOR THIS.  I THINK I HAVE COME WAY TO FAR TO GIVE UP ON ANYTHING RIGHT NOW.

You may encounter your 'shadow self' or the characteristics that are darker during this growth. I feel that instead of discouraging you, you will be able to say, "Yes, that's me" and accept these characteristics with peace, like you would a best friend.

I WILL KEEP MY EYE OPEN FOR THIS.

I feel as if you have been waiting for this change of 'energy'. Perspective will be so much easier in your life by this growth. Smiley I feel weights on your shoulder that have hindered you, just fall off as you realize that worry is futile.

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A CHANGE MOST DEF.  I HAVE HAD MANY MANY WEIGHTS ON MY SHOULDERS ALL MY LIFE.  ALL HAVE HINDERED ME.  I JUST RECENTLY STARTED TO NOT WORRY ABOUT THINGS SO MUCH, AND REALLY REALIZE THAT WHEN I DONT' WORRY, MORE POSITIVE THINGS ENTER MY LIFE. Smiley

I am very excited for you as the end of this reading shows that your physical, spiritual, and souful aspirations all become one, like a braid if you will. Jenny, I see all good things in this reading, and you deserve it.

GOOD, THIS SOUNDS LOVELY Smiley
Thank you for letting me connect to you...

Hugs,
Holly

THANKS SOOO MUCH FOR YOUR READING HOLLY..WELL DONE. Smiley

JEN

IP Logged

..Holly..
Moderators

Reply #8 - Oct 24th, 2010, 3:13pm

I had a few people request readings in chat last night.  As my memory is horrid at times, if you would like a reading please request here, so I will not forget.  Grin

Holly

IP Logged

Ares
Full Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #9 - Oct 26th, 2010, 6:13am

Hullo. I would like to request a reading, if you pick up anything. The photo is in the attachment.

IP Logged

peace always
Supernumerary Fellow

Reply #10 - Oct 26th, 2010, 6:55am

Hello Holly if you can go here: http://anybodythere.net/cgi-bin/paranormal-forums/YaBB.pl?num=1287975913 and see what you can get off of that I will treasure it forever! Mama means so much to me, I'm open to everything that you have to say good or bad! That is my Mama, if it absolutely has to be a picture of me than this will do: http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy218/AmandaFall87/IMAG0009-1.jpg

Thank you, so very much!
« Last Edit: Oct 26th, 2010, 7:40am by peace always »  

IP Logged

..Holly..
Moderators

Reply #11 - Oct 28th, 2010, 1:50pm

This message is for Ares and Amanda.  Johnny and I are taping a convention this weekend and I haven't had any 'quiet' time or even time by myself to get to these.  I imagine I will get to them next week.  Thanks for understanding.

Smiley
Holly

IP Logged

peace always
Supernumerary Fellow

Reply #12 - Oct 28th, 2010, 3:42pm

Holly thank you for the response, I hope that the taping of your convention goes well and that you take at least a day off before you do the readings. I know how working can be such a strain on the body, I used to work 5/6 days a week ugh.

IP Logged

Ares
Full Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #13 - Oct 30th, 2010, 8:06am

Alright, Holly, that's cool, thanks for informing.

IP Logged

..Holly..
Moderators

Reply #14 - Nov 4th, 2010, 1:38pm

Ares,

I apologize that it took so long for me to get back to you, thank you for your understanding.  Beyond, anything else I see.... what stands out most is your intellect.   Grin I actually have a mental picture of a brain with 'feelers' protruding from it grasping all types of information and trying to create a coherant picture.  I don't feel that you share this side of yourself with most people you meet in passing, because you have learned that it is easier to keep quiet about your findings and just 'go with the flow' in normal conversation.  In short, not everyone gets how your mind works, or appreciates it.

I see a soulful man.  A man that would do well to listen to his moral compass and follow it.  I don't think that you are the type person who can be rude to another or spiteful and then just move on.  Your inner guidance will NOT let you forget it... and it is prudent to learn from it, and learn to treat people with understanding.  I feel you are too hard on yourself in these situations and would do better to just learn from the experience and move on.  

I think you are wise beyond your age... and would do very good and teaching others, both by words and example.  I see a restrained temper?  I don't feel this comes out in full display.  Instead you grit your teeth when it comes to the surface and try to let it pass...  learning to get your point across, in an appropriate manner would help you in these situations.  Letting your feelings out without the energy of anger would benefit you in that keeping it inside only builds resentment and will zap your energy.

I think that you do have a degree of empathy (as we all do), but I believe that your empathy toward others is maturing rapidly in this stage of your life.  This, along with your ability to lead will be a unique and wonderful combination in your life.

Thank you for letting me connect... I hope this finds you well.

Smiley
Holly

IP Logged

..Holly..
Moderators

Reply #15 - Nov 4th, 2010, 1:53pm

Amanda-  Smiley

Initially I passed this picture with a quickness because the degree of emotional turmoil I felt when looking at it.  Your mother had a beautiful spirit and was a survivor.  In this picture I see she has hidden all the goodness and purity inside and is scared to let any of it come to the surface unless she be ridiculed for it.  I see that the pain is so intense here, but the love and life is here... only protected.

Cry  Freedom seems to be a prevailing theme.  She was so hindered and blocked from being free.  (for some reason a hummingbird comes to mind)  But you know, that all that love, life, and light is set free now.  I really feel that you are not only like your mother in looks, but are like her is spirit as well.  The emotional hell that you go through regarding your past comes in waves.... and I feel like you are boxed in this darkness at times.  When not completely boxed, there are still weights affecting how you relate to others, how you trust, and how you love.  As I write this, I am praying for you, sending you love and healing... you are a beautiful person... and when your healing comes it will only help you understand and love people more.

Thank you for letting me connect Amanda.  It was a pleasure.

Smiley Smiley Smiley
Holly

IP Logged

sonjajean2
Interim Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #16 - Nov 6th, 2010, 11:33pm

hi holly-

my name is sonja. I enjoyed reading your bio and are interested in a reading from you if this is possible. i am attaching a pic of my husband and i as i would for you to see this in hopes you will connect. thanks so much!

us.jpg (61 KB | )
us.jpg

IP Logged

..Holly..
Moderators

Reply #17 - Nov 23rd, 2010, 1:38pm

Sonja,

I have looked at your pic a few times, and recieved nothing but very general personality characteristics.  If you are still here maybe I could try to read for you in chat, if there is something specific you are inquiring about.  Hope this finds you well.

Hugs,
Holly

IP Logged

..Holly..
Moderators

Reply #18 - Apr 18th, 2011, 11:51pm

Sonja,
    If you are still frequenting this site, please let me know as I feel I have a message for you.

Hugs,
Holly

IP Logged

minnieyumi
Grande Fellow

A smile is walking with
you all the way :)
uk
Reply #19 - Apr 30th, 2011, 10:53pm

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Hello Holly  Wink

I have not seen you in a while and I miss our chat too.
When you read this I hope it make you smile !!
Big hugs from Minnieyumi and take care of yourself  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Minnie the Hugmonster Smiley
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 14