10/21/17 at 00:29:30
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Holly's Bio :)
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 56
(Read 37289 times)
..Holly..
God Member

Holly's Bio :)
09/14/10 at 12:43:35

Hello Everyone  Smiley Smiley Smiley

I would like to offer readings when drawn.  When I connect, the person I am connecting with will often feel a comforting and loving energy.  The messages I give often lend a bit of comfort to the sitter and also tend to clarify paths, perspectives, and understandings.  
Often, the sitter's guide/guides will step forward and relay messages.  I occasionally connect to passed loved ones and am very happy to pass these messages on.

I am passionate about helping others and would be honored to help anyone in any way that I am able.  
Making myself available to help bring healing to others is my greatest desire.  
When led, I would like to begin implementing this as well.

I look forward to meeting you and trust you will find the wholeness that we all are looking for in our individual paths.  

If you receive a reading from me, you can leave feedback here.

Smiley

Much Love and Many Blessings,

Holly

« Last Edit: 05/29/13 at 17:55:44 by Evie »  

IP Logged

JENKAD

I Love The Paranormal

MINNESOTA
Re: Holly's Bio :)
Reply #1 - 09/14/10 at 14:43:56

i would love a reading from you Wink
jenny

jen_004.jpg (6 KB | )
jen_004.jpg

JEN

IP Logged

Lacemuch
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

FL
Reply #2 - 09/15/10 at 00:07:07

Holly!!!!!!!

I would love to help you develop your talents.  Let me know if you see a connection. Smiley

IP Logged

..Holly..
God Member

Reply #3 - 09/15/10 at 01:43:30

Jenny,

I used the cards along with my intuition in this reading.  If you end up needing more clarification, please let me know.. I hope this message finds you well  Smiley .

I feel that there is a internal struggle going on with your spirit right now.  I feel this is a whisper in passing, telling you that it is time to move forward spiritually.  This growth is looked on by Spirit and you will be protected and encouraged once you take this next step.

Because of your hard work of working toward peace and serenity and getting rid of emotional baggage, this growth will come naturally.  I feel if I need to reassure you 'to go ahead, take chances, put it all out on the line' concerning this. haha YOU WILL SHINE.  Seems like this is along time coming as well!!

You have been working for quite some time for this to come to pruition in your life.  I believe the primary reason for this reading is to encourage you to step out!! It is time  Smiley .  This development will take place VERY quickly once you make the choice by acting hun.  Smiley   Your patience will pay off in spades.  

You may encounter your 'shadow self' or the characteristics that are darker during this growth.  I feel that instead of discouraging you, you will be able to say, "Yes, that's me" and accept these characteristics with peace, like you would a best friend.

I feel as if you have been waiting for this change of 'energy'.  Perspective will be so much easier in your life by this growth.   Smiley I feel weights on your shoulder that have hindered you, just fall off as you realize that worry is futile.  

I am very excited for you as the end of this reading shows that your physical, spiritual, and souful aspirations all become one, like a braid if you will.  Jenny, I see all good things in this reading, and you deserve it.

Thank you for letting me connect to you...

Hugs,
Holly

IP Logged

..Holly..
God Member

Reply #4 - 09/15/10 at 02:33:29

Lacemuch,

You are a very beautiful woman both inside and out.  Your sincerity shows in your eyes immensely.  I feel like you wear your heart on your sleeve, and maybe are too quick to trust.  

Your love is priceless, and your heart is in the right place.  You need to take special care to guard your heart.  I feel that this is important and will help you avoid some grief.  Not many can show love (in all types of relationships) like you can, and you would do well to learn who and what time you should give.

I feel you are growing spiritually and although this may sound strange, I think you should take your meditation outside in natural surroundings.  I feel the energies outside help you recharge and cleanse you  Smiley .

I feel that to some extent you are experimenting.. saying 'is this real?'.. 'is this my imagination'?  I want to encourage you that yes, it is real, the discoveries you are making about Spirit and about your connection to 'Spirit'.  

That is all I have for you hun.  Thank you for letting me read you.  It has been a pleasure to interact with you in chat.

Hugs,
Holly

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 56