04/30/17 at 23:33:29
Welcome, Guest. Please Login
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsPsychics, Mediums and Spirit Guides › How To Meet Your Spirit Guides
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 75
(Read 83822 times)
lonely_heart
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Canada
Re: How To Meet Your Spirit Guides
Reply #160 - 02/12/12 at 15:20:00

Thanks Ghost-addict for your advice . I will try with candle. Ususally I lit the candle but I don't look at it. My eyes are close during the meditation. now as per your advice I will concenterate on candle.

How do I ground protect myself? Please advice. Once again thank you so much for your advice

IP Logged

cheyenne
God Member

HEALING THE WORLD WITH
LOVE
Canada
Reply #161 - 02/12/12 at 15:59:00

lonely_heart this is a meditation for mom's which really doesn't matter who it is for , works the same for all.. this one is the closest to how I do mine but dfferent is okay to.. lots of good one's for all sorts of things on utube..

sheika,
it might be just a me thing hun I dont know ... But I can help u meditate in chat when u have free time and maybe when u see how easy it really is and should be maybe u will be able to do the same .. I think it just boils down to focus and my family say's I have selective hearing LOL .. So maybe I have had years of shutting them out when needed lol

We-ya-'maa
A woman's medicine pertains to her natural personal affinity to create and bring forth life, nurture and foster love for her children, her partner, her family and �bring love to the world

IP Logged

lonely_heart
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Canada
Reply #162 - 02/12/12 at 19:15:19

Thanks you so much cheyenne for your reply and helping me out. I will look for you in the chat. I see you are also from Canada and I am canadian living in Germany. Smiley.

IP Logged

Sheika

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #163 - 02/12/12 at 20:21:54

Thank you, Cheyenne. That would be great. I'm just very curious how you do it, as I think, in general, it would be very helpful. Yesterday, I was meditating and my daughter came in the door to tell me something. The same feelings I had during the meditation were able to be maintained even through talk with her. It felt somewhat strange. lol
I really enjoy meditating and have gotten tremendously more out of it lately than I have in the past. I have a much easier time with it when I am alone, and I definitely must vouch for practicing!! It really makes a difference.
I can sort-of imagine how you do it, but I figure the more help and tips, the better (and ultimately, the more options I have from which to choose)! My issue is that I may get interrupted and be needed for something.

IP Logged

Drew81

Spread the love
Glasgow, Scotland
Reply #164 - 03/20/12 at 01:48:20

SamanthaJ wrote on 01/07/10 at 21:53:19:
When my psychic experiences started i was very confused i was looking everywhere for informaton
... nothing

I feel that, Its almost im clutching at straws, desparate to make that breakthrough, I know though that it will come when I am ready, but sometimes cant help feeling frustrated.
My advice to anyone experiencing similar issues, is gently persevere but keep the head.
Will let you know when i make my breakthrough haha
Drew

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 75