12/18/17 at 10:37:23
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumParanormal Forum BoardsEVP'S...the sound of silence! › Jack The Ripper EVP
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 
(Read 15815 times)
Jess2

UK
Re: Jack The Ripper EVP
Reply #35 - 03/15/11 at 16:36:27

I dont hear anything but scratchy fuzzy noise  Undecided  Undecided  Undecided

IP Logged

BornGifted
YaBB Newbies

*~Paranormally Inclined~*

Tulsa, OK
Reply #36 - 03/30/11 at 17:57:02

"(static) Jack the Ripper..what is your name?"

IP Logged

psychicladyshar

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #37 - 06/23/11 at 15:48:45

I was a victim of Jack the Ripper, in a past life. i know what victim I was to and he has been to my house before. I know this cause I remember some things and a reading I got to. I was shocked to see this thread. Just hearing his name makes me loose my breath.  I'm a little nervous about listening to it but I'm going to, to see what I hear.

I'm clairvoyant, medium, I remote view and astral travel. I use objects and peer through people. I read on past life, love life, career, spirit activity and sometimes health and spirit guides.; I'm currently giving readings in my thread posted in the members free reading forum. I would like to practice again.

IP Logged

psychicladyshar

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #38 - 06/23/11 at 15:51:05

how come i can download the audio or play it? there is just a block with an arrow.

I'm clairvoyant, medium, I remote view and astral travel. I use objects and peer through people. I read on past life, love life, career, spirit activity and sometimes health and spirit guides.; I'm currently giving readings in my thread posted in the members free reading forum. I would like to practice again.

IP Logged

B Widow.
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Liverpool England
Reply #39 - 09/18/11 at 11:08:31

I can hear what sounds to be Im Jack the Ripper, but it seems to be in an american accent?? Where was this supposedly recorded? In USA? if so was it somewhere that had a connection to RTR? Like a museum or something? Strange this one.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9