Feb 19th, 2017, 9:01pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsJust For Fun › MINI PSYCHIC READING GAME!!! GREAT FUN
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 29
(Read 121928 times)
jodie20
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

MINI PSYCHIC READING GAME!!! GREAT FUN
Jan 5th, 2009, 9:17pm

I saw this on another site and i thought it was amazing.

I am going to right a  prediction about the next person to reply,
they  will then post back with either TRUE or FALSE.

Followed by their prediction for the next person.

Lets see how long we can keep this going, if u get ur prediction wrong u can always come back the next day!

ok here goes........

The person below me has a large crystal somewhere in their home!!

see its simple so get posting! Grin

IP Logged

aprildawn
Supernumerary Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

calgary, alberta, canada
Re: MINI PSYCHIC READING GAME!!! GREAT FUN
Reply #1 - Jan 5th, 2009, 10:11pm

Well this sounds like a fun game.  The only way it will work though is if the person who clicks on it posts regardless of whether or not the prediction rings true.  I can't wait to find out how this game plays out!

I have small semi-precious stones in my bedroom and a larger amethyst cluster in the lounge room!

The person below me is a fiery spirited woman who is relieved at having worked through an issue over finances with her husband/partner.

IP Logged

lucy1983
Junior Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #2 - Jan 5th, 2009, 11:49pm

Hmmm okay (I made myself reply cause I clicked)

Hopefully yes to the fiery spirited woman as thats my 2009 resolution, but no to the financial issue- unless arguing over who pays for dinner counts... hmmm maybe it should

Okay the next person...

Is a person with dark hair and eyes, who likes maths and numbers, and is waiting for an important phone call...

IP Logged

oktor
Grande Fellow

Does not play well with
others.
Australia
Reply #3 - Jan 7th, 2009, 3:45am

totally random, took the day off, i've just hung up the phone before clicking on this thread and i'm waiting for them to call me back.
i can perform complex maths like 2+5 but my hair and eyes are not dark. i'm a blond with blue.

the next person likes marine animals, seal's or sealions clapping away and dolphins doing tricks. i'm also seeing a person who's good with complicated machines and is either a virgo or is dating a virgo.

IP Logged

smb

Reply #4 - Jan 8th, 2009, 7:02pm

well i was clicking around and saw this post and thought i would see what it was about...  ummm never seen dolphins playing tricks but seems like it would be fun to watch,  i like computers, and yes i am dating a Virgo..

the next person likes everything that has to do with anything "outside the box" and likes a good discussion about different points of view.  but they are also head strong in their beliefs. they are a leo and live in the united kindgom

YIM  
IP Logged

aprildawn
Supernumerary Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

calgary, alberta, canada
Reply #5 - Jan 9th, 2009, 5:49am

Well I was curious and clicked on this so I guess I must respond.  I hope others soon join in the fun, this could get really good if lots of people participate.  I think I think outside the box, I love good discussions and I do like hearing about others points of view (however wrong they may be Tongue) ....... I am very head strong in my beliefs, I am an aries not a leo but both are fire signs and I live in Canada, ancestors from the UK.  :/

The next person LOVES freshly brewed coffee and is either having a cuppa right now or is about to make one.  They like to write and have something in the works at the moment, one day hoping to have something published.

IP Logged

jodie20
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #6 - Jan 9th, 2009, 5:16pm

wow corect my friend, nothin like a good cup of coffee, avin one right now, i am also creating a website at the moment. and i would like it to be a big hit and get some good feedback lol well done!

the next person to post will be interested foriegn coins (dont know where that came from!) or are maybe close to someone with that interest lol

IP Logged

oktor
Grande Fellow

Does not play well with
others.
Australia
Reply #7 - Jan 9th, 2009, 11:49pm

i've got a money tin next to my bed that only has foreign coins in it.

next person will have red hair and looking forward to being a mum.

IP Logged

violetprediction
Interim Member Level 2

To see is to believe and
pressumed and assumed

Reply #8 - Jan 10th, 2009, 6:32am

lol

Im under the sign of cancer and living in Asia

The person below me is fun loving and caring

she loves to play pc games

a wild guess

IP Logged

alfie
Junior Member Level 3

I am
Australia
Reply #9 - Jan 10th, 2009, 9:39am

LOL....I am addicted to online games..

The next person shall be fair haired and wears glasses

IP Logged

Ephraim
Full Member Level 4

An enigma wrapped in a
sandwich.

Reply #10 - Jan 10th, 2009, 9:46am

Not fair-haired, but I do wear glasses a bit of the time.

The next person will will have some kind of association with Socrates (such as an interest in philosophy or a name starting with S) and will have long, curly hair.

That is all.

IP Logged

oktor
Grande Fellow

Does not play well with
others.
Australia
Reply #11 - Jan 10th, 2009, 2:29pm

okay now thats cool, cause i hardly ever wear my glasses and i've got them on tonight. and yes i've got fair hair.

next person will be old ... ish.... and balding,.... c'mon mark get involved Tongue

p.s. just modified my post......
....... wow didn't see the other post.. uuuuum.. i am into philosophy i guess...
« Last Edit: Jan 10th, 2009, 2:31pm by oktor »  

IP Logged

aprildawn
Supernumerary Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

calgary, alberta, canada
Reply #12 - Jan 15th, 2009, 6:58am

Well I searched for this because I see it is getting buried amongst all the other posts.  I guess that means it is my turn to respond.

I am 32 years young (just yesterday I was told I look 18 Tongue ).  I have a big mound of hair although I did just get it cut and she hacked away at my fringe with her gigantic scissors  Angry so yes i do have considerably less hair then the other day so you're kinda right in the balding part.

The next person is reading the book 'The Alchemist' or will soon purchase it because someone has been telling them they must read it.  They also like apple juice alot Smiley

IP Logged

purplelily32
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Albert Lea, Minnesota
Reply #13 - Jan 21st, 2009, 10:43pm

Yeah I think outside the box but don't live in the united kingdom and not a leo......

the next person has lost someone who is very dear to them...like either in death or a relationship

IP Logged

Kimmy
Moderators

Believing .........isn't
always seeing
West Virginia, USA
Reply #14 - Feb 27th, 2009, 4:23pm

I have lost someone very dear to me, but most of us have.

This is a great thread and I want to see it get more responses.

The next person likes flying, and the color red.  Appreciates flowers and has pets.

Enjoy The Ride.....

IP Logged

Hyphezya
Senior Member Level 4

What's normal these days?

Canada
Reply #15 - Feb 27th, 2009, 4:44pm

I do have a pet, his name is Storm. My only time flying was when a date tried to impress me with his flying training and let me fly the plane for a couple of minutes. The color red, um, no... I'm more into colors that are natural like brown and green. One flower, the Black Eyed Susan.

The next person is really into sports for the simple reason that their hunny bunny is into it as well. And for the really nice part is that they are really into flowers too, but the ones from outside and don't get picked from the ground. They also like it when it rains.

IP Logged

andthedrums
Interim Member Level 4

shake us out of a heavy
deep sleep, do it nowwww

Reply #16 - Apr 3rd, 2009, 6:21am

Not into sports, probably never will be.  I do love flowers, but its not a hobby...and I definitely feel bad about picked ones.  I am just beginning to explore vegetable gardening.  I love rain.  

The next person has a connection with the virgin Mary or some other prominent religious woman and they work with money.  And maybe something about ice cream...?

IP Logged

twinkletoes
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #17 - Apr 15th, 2009, 3:47pm

hi, its not the virgin mary but i love my goddess... i dont make a lot of money but i have ,ots of potiental coz im younge lol... oh and me and my mum love ice- cream and cake lol..

ok the next person will have red glasses, a blue car and live in the usa...

twinkletoes
xxxx

IP Logged

John1013
Grande Fellow

Reply #18 - Apr 15th, 2009, 4:23pm

Nope ! Glasses are not red, car is not blue, but I do live in the USA. My glasses are bronze, my jeep is silver. LOL
Okay the next person will be a women from the UK between the age of 35-45 hair to her shoulders, dark in color, and unhappy in her present relationship, because he doesn't listen, and no longer makes her feel special.

IP Logged

sam36

I Love The Paranormal

shropshire
Reply #19 - Apr 15th, 2009, 4:52pm

Well mikeinnv,
Well impressed as this is the first time ive come across this post,

I'm female from uk age 36 & dark shoulder length hair,
Unhappy yes but with personal problem in my life but husband got the worst end of my upsets & yes have felt alittle put to the side lately but this was my fault alittle so well done x

Next person,

Male from U.S trying to come to terms with their abilities as it started progressing without much effort,
developing faster than expected,

Hope i'm right somewhere in this as its first time ive done it Grin

MSN | Skype/VoIP  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 29