10/21/17 at 00:32:51
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsJust For Fun › MINI PSYCHIC READING GAME!!! GREAT FUN
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 117
(Read 132917 times)
jodie20
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

MINI PSYCHIC READING GAME!!! GREAT FUN
01/05/09 at 21:17:45

I saw this on another site and i thought it was amazing.

I am going to right a  prediction about the next person to reply,
they  will then post back with either TRUE or FALSE.

Followed by their prediction for the next person.

Lets see how long we can keep this going, if u get ur prediction wrong u can always come back the next day!

ok here goes........

The person below me has a large crystal somewhere in their home!!

see its simple so get posting! Grin

IP Logged

aprildawn

I Love The Paranormal

calgary, alberta, canada
Re: MINI PSYCHIC READING GAME!!! GREAT FUN
Reply #1 - 01/05/09 at 22:11:51

Well this sounds like a fun game.  The only way it will work though is if the person who clicks on it posts regardless of whether or not the prediction rings true.  I can't wait to find out how this game plays out!

I have small semi-precious stones in my bedroom and a larger amethyst cluster in the lounge room!

The person below me is a fiery spirited woman who is relieved at having worked through an issue over finances with her husband/partner.

IP Logged

lucy1983
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #2 - 01/05/09 at 23:49:08

Hmmm okay (I made myself reply cause I clicked)

Hopefully yes to the fiery spirited woman as thats my 2009 resolution, but no to the financial issue- unless arguing over who pays for dinner counts... hmmm maybe it should

Okay the next person...

Is a person with dark hair and eyes, who likes maths and numbers, and is waiting for an important phone call...

IP Logged

oktor
God Member

Does not play well with
others.
Australia
Reply #3 - 01/07/09 at 03:45:49

totally random, took the day off, i've just hung up the phone before clicking on this thread and i'm waiting for them to call me back.
i can perform complex maths like 2+5 but my hair and eyes are not dark. i'm a blond with blue.

the next person likes marine animals, seal's or sealions clapping away and dolphins doing tricks. i'm also seeing a person who's good with complicated machines and is either a virgo or is dating a virgo.

IP Logged

smb

Reply #4 - 01/08/09 at 19:02:07

well i was clicking around and saw this post and thought i would see what it was about...  ummm never seen dolphins playing tricks but seems like it would be fun to watch,  i like computers, and yes i am dating a Virgo..

the next person likes everything that has to do with anything "outside the box" and likes a good discussion about different points of view.  but they are also head strong in their beliefs. they are a leo and live in the united kindgom

YIM  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 117