10/17/17 at 14:00:38
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsPsychics, Mediums and Spirit Guides › psychics who just want take ur money
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 44
(Read 58339 times)
Steve
YaBB Administrator

psychics who just want take ur money
11/05/06 at 13:18:28

(Message sent in by shekiba)

hi, dear my boyfriend left me 8 months ago for under known reason. iam so much hurt and i dont know what to do i did went to psychics for reading they all told me different story about him one said he is real player he do this with everyones just move on and other said oh too much bad luck. i really cant understand why he is acting like this i tried to call him he does not answer my calls and saying i dont know you. i known this guy for 3 years he changed over night. please help me i need honest people not like these psychics who just want take ur money and telling you lies i do hope i get honest help from you see what you can do for me his full name is aziz mir abdy was born on june 2 he is 26 to 27 years old. god bless shekiba toronto canada
« Last Edit: 03/23/08 at 13:09:55 by Evie »  

The Administrator.

IP Logged

Mary
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Re: shekiba
Reply #1 - 11/07/06 at 17:44:32

Hi Shekiba

Firstly you need to "take stock" of the situation that you are in at the moment. When a person is in a sphere, (that's like a big glass ball) sometimes you can only see things from the inside perspective. Try if you can to view your relationship situation with Aziz from an outside perspective, (as though you are another person looking at the relationshipof Aziz and Shekiba).

With this method you just might receive a little guidance from your own self, (just think of the money you will save by not going to phychics!).

On a serious note, one of the sayings I learned in the US was, "when life hands you lemons, make lemonade". Your situation could have been far worse if you had a longer relationship, or children were involved. You are now a free woman. Shekiba, move on.

Yours Mary
« Last Edit: 11/07/06 at 21:04:25 by Mary »  

IP Logged

xxlisaxx
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Re: psychics who just want take ur money
Reply #2 - 06/17/09 at 12:45:23

yes i have been to a few pyschics who just want to make a quick buck.. i have actually spend over a thousand pount since 2007 on readings..
some people would take advantage of the fact im down and use it against me to tell me things so i would continue to pay for the reading.. but not all people are like that..
its a shame for the true people.. getting brought down by them kinda ones
i truly believe though everyone deserves a chance. and its good now because on sites ive been on..people leave reviews so u can know who can be trusted..
there are a really really good bunch of people on here.. the site is just so lovely and warming..
lisa x x

IP Logged

melasha
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #3 - 06/22/09 at 23:44:34

sadly in this world most of us would require money for our talents. everyone looks for money

IP Logged

neohio
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #4 - 06/29/09 at 05:06:44

Well I have encountered some scammers in this profession back in the day. It is a darn shame that some people would steal from others just to make a quick buck.

I am all for capitalism, but in this type of profession, you must watch very closely for con-artists, because rest assured there are some!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 44